Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1444052 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:20am On Feb 24
izzou:

I for use Aina like that oh

I trust a "dead" Aina

Not against their livewire and danger man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:21am On Feb 24
Unlimited22:

He was up against one of Africa's trickiest wingers. Bright Osayi-Samuel could've began and stayed as the defensive fullback while Zaidu could've been left to roam.

Omoh,

We don heal from that episode.

If we no carry am next year, Revolution straight
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:23am On Feb 24
Lol these APC guys want us to celebrate people being turned to refugees, fainting and getting flogged and even dying in bread lines when there's no war or famine.

Lol. Lmao. Lewl.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:23am On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao
Bro I attack individuals.
I am curious about things and I even ask people how they deal with tags.

Again you can be better in your reaction to the tribalism you face from a single entity.
It's like expecting me to attack Yorubas because of the madness of ronu's.

How you don't see it till now is shocking.

Hogwash! I was responding to a post on another thread about what an Igbo First lady, Unoma Akpabio, did and the parallels to Betty Akeredolu.. Stating that no first lady of other tribal extractions have tried that in different tribes they have been married to; including Margaret Obi, then first lady of Anambra.

You brought it here to start a tribal war because you are a defender of the Igbos and you seek validation even though they insult your people daily.

Oddly, the Igbos would never defend your tribe. Deny it!

Of course, Igbos would take the bait to jump in. 1, 2, 3, the whole Igbos on the thread jumped in.

Next rallying cry to war.

Predictable.

And, yes, like in Ondo, because of the precedence, any politician with an Igbo wife aspiring for the highest position in Akwa Ibom State ha s a question mark to his ambition.

I have mentioned politicians it worked against. Unoma Akpabio's antics and Betty Akeredolu set the precedence. This is the reality.

You can cry about it then maybe they should call a meeting to ask why they are always fingered in such mess.

You are still a drunkard to them and would be reminded the day you dare not to defend an Igbo issue. I hope you get the validation you seek.

The most tribalistic people in the country playing the victim's card is ironically hilarious.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:23am On Feb 24
Segedinho:

https://twitter.com/yemoka/status/1761077065409777939

It was destined to happen

It's really sad.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:29am On Feb 24
People sef eeh sad

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 11:31am On Feb 24
PO running proper opposition 😜..

Na to print him manifesto as handout begin dey sell give first class accountant who assembles the best brains..

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:41am On Feb 24
Barrister Obioma liyel imoke grin

Ohhhhhh you have low brain cells not to remember or it doesn't fit your agenda,ozuor!!!!

Werey wan do Tribalism by attachment,own you tribalism with your full chest
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:44am On Feb 24
Amigoss:
Barrister Obioma liyel imoke grin

Ohhhhhh you have low brain cells not to remember or it doesn't fit your agenda,ozuor!!!!

Werey wan do Tribalism by attachment,own you tribalism with your full chest
She's not Igbo. 😒
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Feb 24
izzou:

I did not ask her to accept it in good faith.

I simply said dragging others in her husband's funeral is insulting to him.

They are all fighting my guy. She, on her husband's command refused to give up the stool despite her husband's ill health. She was acting as the Governor, probably forging his signature. So they were both attacked and she is attacking back, simple.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24
While people around the country are praising Ibom Air, no Igbo has anything good to say about it. NOT ONE! But it has high ratings.

Instead they rallied themselves to rubbish the brand, trying to demarket it. Just like on this thread, if it's not owned or done by an Igbo person and they benefit directly or control a significant proportion. Igbos have nothing good to say about it.

By Ifioque, an Akwa Ibomite:

Dear Mr. Okwuluora

I'd love to state before I begin that I am NOT an employee of Ibom Air . I am however a well-meaning spectator who has observed the events of the last couple of days where you and other passengers were disembarked from your flight that was bound for Lagos from Enugu (I think).

I have not known you before today, but following this turn of events, I understand that you're a popular person among the Ndigbo and quite a generous one too.

I'd love to put out here that the government and people of Akwa Ibom State are not bu||ies; we have never been. What you have experienced was the independent action of ONE PERSON and that's why I'm making this post.

1. We have heard your side of the story. I advise that we wait until an official report from Ibom Air comes on before drawing inferences. This will also help you and everyone else who is fighting for your cause.

2. Note that by aviation law, A pilot/captain in command has THE RIGHT to disembark or deplane ANY passenger, whoever they are, if they pose a risk or conduct themselves in an inordinately troublesome manner.

That's another reason to wait for an official report from the other side. It would be a huge relief to you, even to your followers, to know what motivated the pilot to such action. This is the weapon you need to tackle this matter effectively.

3. Mr Okwulora, from your report online, you weren't the only person who was disembarked from that flight. You said it yourself that the plane was already taxying as the passengers complained of an air-conditioning defect.

According to you, the pilot reassured that they were fixing the issue, and thereafter, the situation escalated and he stopped, turned around, rudely disembarked you and a couple more, and only flew off with a handpicked few.

I don't have sufficient hints beyond this, but this gives me reason to believe that it wasn't a targeted harassment directed at YOU specifically. It was a rash decision that posed inconveniences for several other people and it will be disciplined after investigation.

4. There are legal avenues for issues like this one, namely: Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria; the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority; the court of law, etc.

5. It is (1) unrealistic, and (2) counterintuitive to direct Igbos to boycott the service of an airline which is a Critical National Asset (CNA).

Everyone needs it.

You can imagine an Akwaibomite rallying fellow Akwaibomites to stop boarding Air Peace flights because he himself was badly treated by ONE flight officer.

As you read this post, I can bet that there are Igbos, as well as other tribes, onboard Ibom Air flights right this moment. There are also Akwaibomites and other ethnicities on Air Peace flights, as it should rightly be.

6. Ibom Air has wronged you, Mr Okwulora and they MUST apologize. What you need to do to further motivate them in that direction is consult the management and also legal.

Ibom Air on phone said that you're sending many others to call them, so they can't rightly place which is which. Also, according to them, most of the callers are downright bu||ies.

I genuinely sympathize with you, especially over the opportunity you said they cost you, and from my heart, I want you to be sated.

This will have to take civil directions to happen.

Ibom Air is owned by the government of Akwa Ibom State and is servicing Nigeria from the South alongside Air Peace.

Let's all hope for the best without any intent to escalate this to a tribal war. Ibom Air has wronged you and they WILL make amends.

There are thousands of Igbo-owned businesses flourishing in the beautiful and secure ambience of Akwa Ibom State. MY TOP SUPERMARKETS TO BUY FROM ARE OWNED BY IGBOS. Igbos in Akwa Ibom State do not face ANY risk of tribalism or targeted harassment and this will always be the case, because we are a welcoming people.

This issue will be resolved and you'll be sated.

Ibom Air has wronged you, Mr Okwuluora, and it'll be fixed.

Ibom Air HASN'T wronged all of Igbo Land.

God bless all of us.

🖤🖤

https://www.facebook.com/100002527004605/posts/pfbid0TLHcgk7Q5bbt5T7vuoEc6STsXQ4HZuUMhFscJteNnxqUfh4rxPFE4qWW8FvFx2u8l/

Notice the part about Air Peace and the hypocrisy? What happens on this thread with the Igbos always spearheading tribal rattacks and slurs isn't a one-off.

If it's not theirs, they would pull you down..They have nothing good to say about others, never mind how better those people are or the good they possess.

Let it all come out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:07pm On Feb 24
grin cheesy.. Na igbo turn today.....Kogi don collect,Rivers don collect,Even Edo sef don collect cheesy...who's next?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 12:08pm On Feb 24
Lmao. Saw that post on the Ashawo thread. Seankafor really suffer for this app sha. Thanks to yahoo for saving your life and many others like seanwilliams.

Atleast today you’re no longer begging anybody. Do whatever you can to put food on your table, as long as you don’t kill anybody it’s all good. If what you’re doing is a crime just don’t get caught.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24
Awolowo and Azikwe had a tussle about the Western seat. Azikwe lost.

What did he do? Go back to the drawing board? No. He rallied Igbos and questioned why an Ibibio man, Prof. Eyo Ita, should continue occupying the Eastern region seat. And that's how an Ibibio man who was performing was forced out with tribalism.

(You can easily research this. )

Same people who play the victim card.

Till date, Colonel Effiong Bassey's memory is treated like shit in Akwa Ibom and amongst Ibibiod people. We never wanted a part of the Civil War, but he led us into it. We knew the antics of those we were in bed with.

We know you! Let it all come out.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:
Honestly we can sell kebbi, kastina, taraba..🤔

Egypt answer to their dollar crisis. Can we sell Katsina, Adamawa and co for some CFA?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24
For those who might be interested in the story of how Azikwe stirred tribalism to force an Ibibio man out of the Eastern region seat because he lost out to Awolowo in the Western region, here it is:

>
Zik/Eyo Ita face-off: Aladinma’s misrepresentations

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/zikeyo-ita-face-off-aladinmas-misrepresentations/

Just a tiny part of story. Yet they gaslight and play the victims of tribalism.

I'd dig up more posts and maybe find more physical books I can snap to reference later on.

Your gaslighting tribalism didn't start today. It's always been in you.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24
Unlimited22:
Lol

E don reach today, Maryam Babangida don be Igbo

Tomorrow she will be Deltan.

In 1966, Nzeogwu who is from Okpanam in Delta State was Igbo because e suit the agenda.

Stanley Nwabali who is From Egbema no be Igbo, he's a Rivers man. But if to say them catch am where e dey thief, everybody would have remembered that Egbema people speak Igbo and they cut across both Rivers and Imo states.

Make una continue.

Keep your hands off Stanley. Nothing consine you with Stanley. His King wears Rivers attire, not red cap grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24
TemporaryHansel:
Lmao. Saw that post on the Ashawo thread. Seankafor really suffer for this app sha. Thanks to yahoo for saving your life and many others like seanwilliams.

Atleast today you’re no longer begging anybody. Do whatever you can to put food on your table, as long as you don’t kill anybody it’s all good. If what you’re doing is a crime just don’t get caught.
crypto saved me bro grin

Back then was hot bro, not gonna lie cheesy

I hope I give back to the streets someday 🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24
TemporaryHansel:

and also, that nigga was the fake nihilist aka cloned nihilist.. not the real nihilist..

For those who wanna know cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24
Let it all come out grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 12:29pm On Feb 24
izzou:
Let it all come out grin

😆😆😆
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24
Incognito9:

😆😆😆

I had to check if i was in the diary section.

Baba dey type to himself, for himself and by
himself.

I don see Airlines and Awolowo as featured episode.

Let it all come out grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 12:32pm On Feb 24
seankafor:
crypto saved me bro grin

Back then was hot bro, not gonna lie cheesy

I hope I give back to the streets someday 🙏

That is good. The only advise I’ll give to you is that you should open businesses ( if you haven’t already) to legitimize yourself properly. Possible business ideas; Have a big farm, put kekes on the road, a restaurant shop etc. You should start tech too. With these, even if you stop what you’re currently doing, you can never be broke. again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:32pm On Feb 24
Unlimited22:

She's not Igbo. 😒

E go don open many tabs dey dig for her crimes and allegations but no evidence cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24
TemporaryHansel:

That is good. The only advise I’ll give to you is that you should open businesses ( if you haven’t already) to legitimize yourself properly. Possible business ideas; Have a big farm, put kekes on the road, a restaurant shop etc. You should start tech too. With these, even if you stop what you’re currently doing, you can never be broke. again.

What about the management?

To open business no hard. Na to keep am running be the problem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24
Segedinho:

Could this be true

https://twitter.com/OjiUgo_nwa/status/1761076456703119863

This looks like a difference rice na. Except this was what they rebagged. The poster wasn't clear enough.

Anyway, whatever the source of the rice is, good they shared it. It should have been decentralised into wards or maybe units like we do for election to reduce cases of stampede
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 12:38pm On Feb 24
izzou:
Let it all come out grin

Tambout

"I know my detractors"

"I know my allies"

The young man still thinks life is mortal Kombat

Lmfao grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24
Taguchi:

Tambout

"I know my detractors"

"I know my allies"

The young man thinks still life is mortal Kombat

Lmfao grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

The way he rates himself on an online forum ehn...

I would run into tens of Akwa-Ibomites today, and none would ever be you, yet i should struggle to be your ally? grin

Its pathetic, brother

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24
The insecure nitwit who daily posts about his itinerary thinks himself relevant.

"Oh! I'm in Orlu!"
"Oh! I just got into Ebonyi!"
"Darn! I just subscribe to an online music platform!"
"Oh! I'm taking a dump in the toilet."

With screenshots and pictures to booth everyday unasked.

Just last September or so, you were trolling and bragging to BallzProblem that you have achieved more than his generation and worth more than his family on this thread.

Three months later in December - January 1 or so, you were sending your account for giveaway on this thread too.

From mega rich man to asking for giveaway. Make it make sense!

You are a clown! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24
Channelling the right energy to the wrong place.

Nobody here is related to Akpabio's wife who is currently replacing every Akwa-Ibomite with Igbo, except her husband

You want to know your detractors? Definitely not here.

So instead of letting it all out here, why not go to your Town hall meeting and do that?

As we speak, an Akwa-Ibomite may be losing her job again to Chinasa the ashawo at Pound road, Aba.

Let it all out isonu grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.