Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1475347 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) ... (4677) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:19pm On Mar 05
airmark:

Na next election my man no go donate.

The moment I saw someone that cursed Obi agressively, for being a useless Governor in Anambra, drumming support for his presidency, it was over.

grin

.....one of semi-senior Obidients on this Platform even wished him horrible death, guess you know?!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05
seankafor:
bat that is supposed to be on the cell with the likes of B meech and other american drug dealers is who you preffer ? sad angry

maybe you will prefer hushpuppi someday too wink

grin

If he becomes a changed man and prove it in governance. But I won't support someone carrying a bag full of deceptions up and down, with nothing impressive done as a Governor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:20pm On Mar 05
Segedinho:

So what evidence do you have to support your assumption

grin

.....Yusuf screenshot bruh. You?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05
OasisX:

grin

.....Yusuf screenshot bruh. You?!
Same yusuf

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05
OasisX:

grin

.....one of semi-senior Obidients on this Platform even wished him horrible death, guess you know?!

Who abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:23pm On Mar 05
Segedinho:

Same yusuf

grin

........of course I saw it. Like its strange?! Stray bullet bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:23pm On Mar 05
Ibime:
No dey carry matter for head.

Maybe my comments/persona on NL is novel to you, but I'll think some of y'all should have been used to it by now.

But anyways, I carry things on head. Anything. Period.

Nigerian politicians no send you.

Which politician did I defend in my thesis? I read and re-read what I wrote in my head before hitting the submit button. I do not see where I unequivocally declared my support for any politician (with the exception of PO, but my post wasn't mainly about him). As far as I'm concerned, I was chipping in on a trending issue, nothing more.

For you, though, I will advise that you pay the politicians back in their own coin, don't you think so? I really think you should stop talking about politics, completely and in anyway, since you know, politicians do not care about us, and you should not also care about the decision they are making affecting millions of people. 😊

I mean, how do you define 'care?' 😂

I'm certain I've seen your comments on both local and international politics, and you cared enough to criticize some happenings. But I shouldn't care enough to endorse some politician, if I choose to?

Political parties are simply reflection of the people and given the opportunity, 99% of Nigerians will loot like LP is doing in Abia right now. No need for shalaye, there are no saints in Nigerian politics.

You're right. In fact, I will go further to say that there are no saints anywhere. That's not a revolutionary statement. What is undeniable, however, is that some countries are better to live in than others. And the difference between them is good/bad governance and leaders. Perhaps most Nigerians are bad people, alright, but there's a spread of good people amongst a concentration of bad people everywhere in the world. And I know Nigeria has a number of those good people who can make good leaders. PO is one of them, and if you think the goodness of people confers sainthood on them, you might have to deal with how YOU contextualise matters and ideas.

Do not project on me and ASSUME that I conflate positive traits and the likes with sainthood and perfectionism (forget that I call myself a hopeless romantic).

People are not equal and I mean it in the sense that you will entrust your company with an Obi over a Hushpuppi who has been released and who claims to be changed. So yes—or no—all people are not the same, ergo, all politicians are not the same.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05
Amigoss:

grin,How is the Tinubu deliverance going bro?

I remember I tackled Buhari and his uselessness after his nonsense decisions and policies.

Let's evaluate Tinubu when the time is ripe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05
OasisX:

grin

........of course I saw it. Like its strange?! Stray bullet bruh.
Obviously
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:26pm On Mar 05
airmark:

Who abeg.

grin

......a Buharist in 2014 to 2019, and an Obidient till now. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:29pm On Mar 05
airmark:

I remember I tackled Buhari and his uselessness after his nonsense decisions and policies.

Let's evaluate Tinubu when the time is ripe.

When will the time be ripe,I mean you didn't wait for Pochettino's time to be ripe before evaluating him and the person who vouched for him.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05
OasisX:

grin

......a Buharist in 2014 to 2019, and an Obidient till now. LOL!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did Emaprince, livelongnprospa, unlimited, Obainojazz see this and what were their reactions?

How did he now become the messiah that Nigeria needed after the nonsense he did in Anambra? It seems majority of Obidients didn't wish Nigeria well.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:31pm On Mar 05
airmark:

Did Emaprince, livelongnprospa, unlimited, Obainojazz see this and what were their reactions?

How did he now become the messiah that Nigeria needed after the nonsense he did in Anambra? It seems majority of Obidients didn't wish Nigeria well.

grin

.......we all know what we are doing bro.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:33pm On Mar 05
OasisX:
grin

......Yusuf ain't wanna mention names yet but he don drop trailers. LOL!

₦200k for influencing. ₦500k per Space. LOL!

And where did you see this, too?

You're saying I should go through the thread but you just told Ell exy, I think, that you do not have any proof yet and you're waiting on FS Yusuf to drop names?

Wo, you don't have any talk for now. You go wait taya.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05
Amigoss:

When will the time be ripe,I mean you didn't wait for Pochettino's time to be ripe before evaluating him and the person who vouched for him.....

Obviously you didn't follow my position on Pocchetino earlier.

I asked Pochettino's supporters what extraordinary goal he achieved with the trio of Neymar, Messi and Mbappe at Psg. I already saw his uselessness before he joined Chelsea, just as I saw Obi's uselessness in Anambra before he was fraudulently packaged as the Messiah.

Like in Poch's case, I asked what extraordinary things did Obi achieve in Anambra and till now nobody could answer me.

Obi would have flopped like Pochettino at Chelsea.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:36pm On Mar 05
Eunoiaa:

And where did you see this, too?

You're saying I should go through the thread but you just told Ell exy, I think, that you do not have any proof yet and you're waiting on FS Yusuf to drop names?

Wo, you don't have any talk for now. You go wait taya.

grin

.......sweetie. take your time to read previous pages of this board, you will see it. Let me save your time sha.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:44pm On Mar 05
What is undeniable, however, is that some countries are better to live in than others. And the difference between them is good/bad governance and leaders.

This is why I believe that social change is mostly a 'top-down' thing. Like good governance, rules, a sense of consequence/accountability, working systems and structures comes FIRST and 'produce' or make people good.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:53pm On Mar 05
seankafor:
they re welcome to try summon bybit,kucoin,bitget
they re welcomed to try

binance has always been a nice guy..and they re trying to be on good books of law enforcement agencies
But but Binance is the problem. cry
https://www.nairaland.com/8020949/naira-depreciates-posts-1-n2050

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05
3 pages filled in less than 2 hours?

What Edo state cannot scatter, does not exist. grin

Folake4u, come and carry your peepu

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:05pm On Mar 05
Finished man 😂

Somebody said Israel drink a bottle of Martel finish and he remember another part of the story wey pain am begin another round of outburst .

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05
BlueRayDick:
Finished man 😂

Somebody said Israel drink a bottle of Martel finish and he remember another part of the story wey pain am begin another round of outburst .
grin grin grin
Make shelia watch her back this one fit kill her oo
He threatened with juju she no bother
Now he's sending her daily curses prayer point
This love strong die
Na confirm finished man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05
BlueRayDick:
Finished man 😂

🤣🤣🤣
This guy don surrender e mental state to manipulation from the girl...e luck be say the girl no be those very wicked bini girls, if not ehn, e for don enter street.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:14pm On Mar 05
Theflint1:
🤣🤣🤣
This guy don surrender e mental state to manipulation from the girl...e luck be say the girl no be those very wicked bini girls, if not ehn, e for don enter street.
The guy mumu don dey much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 4:17pm On Mar 05
BlueRayDick:
Finished man 😂

is this recent rant or old one?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

My service is for sale oh

Egbon mi. This thing dey favor many people on the low

That Theflint1 sef be like say he don collect
Lol, if I don collect nothing for concern me with Nigeria wahala, na to dey one corner dey enjoy my loot like Willie Obiano.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:21pm On Mar 05
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin
Make shelia watch her back this one fit kill her oo
He threatened with juju she no bother
Now he's sending her daily curses prayer point
This love strong die
Na confirm finished man
Theflint1:
🤣🤣🤣

Only God knows if he doesn't even cry himself to sleep every night. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:21pm On Mar 05
Sportsweb:
is this recent rant or old one?

Na today bread
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 4:26pm On Mar 05
OasisX:
grin

.......sweetie. take your time to read previous pages of this board, you will see it. Let me save your time sha.

He's been caught in a fix and he's obviously, very obviously latching on to anything to save face. 😂

His chats were literally posted, and if he had something on the other Obidients, he'd have released it. He knows if he calls any 'big account' Obidient, they can easily disprove him and call his bullshit out.

He posted since 8 in the morning. It's 4 p.m. now, yet he still never drop names?

You don kuku talk say na agenda you wan run, so I'll let you have that, because I know you genuinely know that that guy is just capping.

Mind you, I understand where he is coming from o, on the DM being leaked. That must have really felt like a huge blow of betrayal, but WHY THE FUÇK is he dragging Obidients into it? Na Harry expose am; he leave Harry alone come dey talk say, 'ehn. Na only of us chop money.' Shebi everyone knows everybody. He should call them out. All these ones are merely baseless accusations.

He lacks emotional intelligence, I swear.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05
BlueRayDick:

Na today bread
Lol. I think he is still in Love with her ! Men should be careful about Love though....... Our duty should be to Protect and Provide and not LOVE!!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 4:31pm On Mar 05
airmark:

Lmaoooooo... The man that is owed money by the leader of the party of BAT.
How are you doing?
Have you been able to recover the money owed to you by Tinubu's padi padi😁??

Answer first😁

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 4:32pm On Mar 05
Eunoiaa:
Maybe my comments/persona on NL is novel to you, but I'll think some of y'all should have been used to it by now.

I didn't even realise the pun in this line until now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05
Eunoiaa:

He's been caught in a fix and he's obviously, very obviously latching on to anything to save face. 😂

His chats were literally posted, and if he had something on the other Obidients, he'd have released it. He knows if he calls any 'big account' Obidient, they can easily disprove him and call his bullshit out.

He posted since 8 in the morning. It's 4 p.m. now, yet he still never drop names?

You don kuku talk say na agenda you wan run, so I'll let you have that, because I know you genuinely know that that guy is just capping.

Mind you, I understand where he is coming from o, on the DM being leaked. That must have really felt like a huge blow of betrayal, but WHY THE FUÇK is he dragging Obidients into it? Na Harry expose am; he leave Harry alone come dey talk say, 'ehn. Na only of us chop money.' Shebi everyone knows everyone. He should call them out. All these ones are merely baseless accusations.

He lacks emotional intelligence, I swear.
Exactly, the Harry guy exposing him was quite unnecessary and low, but FS Yusuf didn't have to go down that road with him, especially since he didn't have enough to raise dust. He's made himself useless to the Obidient movement, and shown he can't be of much use to opposition parties given his blank shots. I'd wager an apology would come from him in the coming days/weeks.

FS Yusuf na PDP jobber before, the Obidient thing was an opportunity for him to grow social capital and he latched on it, so not really surprised he's hustling, and there's no big deal with him selling his influence, a lot of them do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) ... (4677) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.