Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1535391 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) ... (4774) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Mar 05
Blueraydick don hammer

Oya do giveaway.
That is if its not fake news o

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 5:32pm On Mar 05
Ellexy:
Are you not a Batist?

Did you read what I posted?

What has criticizing a profession got to do with politics?

There's a reason I usually ignore your kind

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:32pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

Maybe clooudflare don hammer dem like they did Seun

grin

.....if dem like, make dem no fix am, I won't any of it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05
Amigoss:

Which thread? Redpill or MGTOW
Redpill I went to that thread and laugh wan kill me
Who they cook lies give these people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05
Unlimited22:

From the stables of 'your wife is not your family'
Lol
Who kon be my family
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Mar 05
User09:
In all of my years on earth, I have come to find lawyers as one of the most dishonest creatures to ever exist. Always posturing and standing for nothing.

Just take a look at what a (former) president of NBA is doing. Someone who's been in corporate law most of his career.

No wonder judgements has always been for sale in Nigeria. Shame!!!!

Talking about Lawyer and dishonesty

We have a new call to the bar

https://www.nairaland.com/8021139/rotimi-amaechi-called-nigerian-bar

Politician, Pastor and now Lawyer.

Wike no go use law dey harrass am again plus no need to pay tribunal lawyers anymore when he can do the work himself
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Mar 05
OasisX:
grin

.....if dem like, make dem no fix am, I won't any of it.

Elon is still working though

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 5:44pm On Mar 05
izzou:
3 pages filled in less than 2 hours?

What Edo state cannot scatter, does not exist. grin

Folake4u, come and carry your peepu

Lmao.

Izu, I'm shocked reading all these gists oh. cheesy

Be like I go run go my state make dollars reach my hand for election period. tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:48pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

grin

Elon Mọsalasi dey troll Mark Zucky. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05
My Facebook and Instagram are working undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 5:55pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

Talking about Lawyer and dishonesty

We have a new call to the bar

https://www.nairaland.com/8021139/rotimi-amaechi-called-nigerian-bar

Politician, Pastor and now Lawyer.

Wike no go use law dey harrass am again plus no need to pay tribunal lawyers anymore when he can do the work himself

A soulless profession that thrives on opportunism.

Irl, they annoy me so much with the way they disconnect themselves from the actual events happenings, when there are actual active decisions being taken. The politicians have figured them out so well which is why they have so many of them at their beck and call

Value creation; zero. Only comes in when there's conflict and still end up obfuscating the whole thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:56pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

grin grin

See trolling. The man likes to play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05
Odumeje suppose be content creator

grin

That guy never ceases to crack me up.

Which one be Abido shaker?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 6:02pm On Mar 05
Unlimited22:
I legit don't know if you can help me. I say make I hail you today. If you find am intrusive, oh well....

Anyway follow me on twitter.

twitter.com/melanineyedoc

I was just surprised at the way you greeted me like a long lost friend ni. πŸ˜‚

Melanin eye doctor? Interesting choice of 'brand name'.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Mar 05
izzou:

grin

Bro na wetin Bayern wan use for Lazio tonight

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:02pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:
Blueraydick don hammer

Oya do giveaway.
That is if its not fake news o

I will wait till when next portable put on ring light and camera to confirm the news or when he go the next podcast episode .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:06pm On Mar 05
.......Minimum wage should be ₦500 per hour in Nigeria. Salary/wage should also be based on how many hours spent working not gossiping or trolling on Nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Mar 05
User09:
A soulless profession that thrives on opportunism.

Irl, they annoy me so much with the way they disconnect themselves from the actual events happenings, when there are actual active decisions being taken. The politicians have figured them out so well which is why they have so many of them at their beck and call

Value creation; zero. Only comes in when there's conflict and still end up obfuscating the whole thing

On the contrary I actually like them. Life is not personal, its a game of winners and losers. The fiercest enemies have been known to become friends when their interests align. And best friends become enemies

Being soulful and emotional about things can become a weakness. You need to be opportunistic in life to get success

Any point and every point can be right or wrong depending on how you view it and how you can argue it

They are like football coaches and not fans. They are there to win a game, they don't necessarily have to be fans of the club. They deploy any means necessary any lapse the law did not cover, any slip up can be used

Pep notice Robertson is limping small and Klopp has used all his subs, Do you think he will feel sorry for Robertson or at that point deploy his fastest and trickiest player (Say Doku or Mahrez) to that side to torment him more and give him a win? You see a short central back like Martinez you immediately tell Haaland to target him and tell your wingers to send long aerial balls, you notice someone is left footed and you ensure you dribble him to the right foot

Its simply a game of wits not who/what is right or wrong. Never lose guard at any time. Even when you think you have a slam dunk case

Success is not final, defeat is not fatal. Just research more and find a loophole

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:07pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

Obainojazz wey dey wet ground for Anambra Guber very soon

Only that due to zoning we already have one Obiano, we cannot have another Obaino even if he added jazz to his name

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05
BlueRayDick:

I will wait till when next portable put on ring light and camera to confirm the news or when he go the next podcast episode .
Make e no be like ripping
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:12pm On Mar 05
grin

.....Madam Betty sha.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Mar 05
OasisX:
grin

.....Madam Betty sha.

Na real Madam Petty

Make one of the OAP go use am chase clout and drop more bangers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05
OasisX:
grin

.....Madam Betty sha.

Looks scripted.

Who dey reply message with hashtag?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

Bro na wetin Bayern wan use for Lazio tonight

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Mar 05
izzou:

grin

Number 1 content creator in Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3a6TXdsH6d/?igsh=OWwwNnhuY285NnFv
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:25pm On Mar 05
iamoyindamola:

Wetin una they smoke for that una thread sef
Some of you guys takes are very questionable, you mean you will put someone at home without loving her as you call her your wife
They sleep with her, eat her food , talk with her and you no love her
You guys are special breed mehn

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 6:25pm On Mar 05
I am here 🀣🀣🀣.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 6:28pm On Mar 05
Unlimited22:
I legit don't know if you can help me. I say make I hail you today. If you find am intrusive, oh well....

Anyway follow me on twitter.

twitter.com/melanineyedoc

How coincidental. I literally just saw someone retweeted you now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

The elkrossmedia guy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:28pm On Mar 05
This malo bros is still reaping the fruits of his honesty. The 15 meter might have even finished now if he decided to keep it coupled with police tracking him.
https://www.nairaland.com/8021104/awwalu-salisu-kano-keke-rider#128788294
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 6:33pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

On the contrary I actually like them. Life is not personal, its a game of winners and losers. The fiercest enemies have been known to become friends when their interests align. And best friends become enemies

Being soulful and emotional about things can become a weakness

Any point and every point can be right or wrong depending on how you view it and how you can argue it

They are like football coaches and not fans. They are there to win a game, they don't necessarily have to be fans of the club. They deploy any means necessary any lapse the law did not cover, any slip up can be used

Its simply a game of wits not who/what is right or wrong. Never lose guard at any time. Even when you think you have a slam dunk case

Success is not final, defeat is not fatal. Just research more and find a loophole

The bolded sound more like politics and not law. Explains why they correlate so much. Anyone who views them from such (political) lens will likely have no misgivings about them. A legal w**re who would scr*w anybody if the payment is right

But if you view law in semblance of justice and what (I think) the profession was set out to perform especially of the highest ethical standards, then maybe it might not add up.

Think about it this way, Just the same way the doctors take the hypocratic oath, the lawyers also take some sort of Lawyers "ethical" oath which I imagine the purpose isnt to twist the concept of "truth or justice" which I have come to find many law professionals indulge in.

Anyway, enough of my drivel about them. I'm likely going to the grave with my bias against them

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05
Eunoiaa:

Maybe my comments/persona on NL is novel to you, but I'll think some of y'all should have been used to it by now.

But anyways, I carry things on head. Anything. Period.

Which politician did I defend in my thesis? I read and re-read what I wrote in my head before hitting the submit button. I do not see where I unequivocally declared my support for any politician (with the exception of PO, but my post wasn't mainly about him). As far as I'm concerned, I was chipping in on a trending issue, nothing more.

For you, though, I will advise that you pay the politicians back in their own coin, don't you think so? I really think you should stop talking about politics, completely and in anyway, since you know, politicians do not care about us, and you should not also care about the decision they are making affecting millions of people. 😊

I mean, how do you define 'care?' πŸ˜‚

I'm certain I've seen your comments on both local and international politics, and you cared enough to criticize some happenings. But I shouldn't care enough to endorse some politician, if I choose to?

You're right. In fact, I will go further to say that there are no saints anywhere. That's not a revolutionary statement. What is undeniable, however, is that some countries are better to live in than others. And the difference between them is good/bad governance and leaders. Perhaps most Nigerians are bad people, alright, but there's a spread of good people amongst a concentration of bad people everywhere in the world. And I know Nigeria has a number of those good people who can make good leaders. PO is one of them, and if you think the goodness of people confers sainthood on them, you might have to deal with how YOU contextualise matters and ideas.

Do not project on me and ASSUME that I conflate positive traits and the likes with sainthood and perfectionism (forget that I call myself a hopeless romantic).

People are not equal and I mean it in the sense that you will entrust your company with an Obi over a Hushpuppi who has been released and who claims to be changed. So yesβ€”or noβ€”all people are not the same, ergo, all politicians are not the same.

No need for all these. Too much emotion put into Naija politicians. Calm down dear.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 6:44pm On Mar 05
I want to speak pidgin as smoothly as this!!!!!! 😩😩😩😩

https://twitter.com/daishkawa/status/1764987394623734063?t=JkX2ER7QunO9IPi38ziGZw&s=19

See as e sweet.

Amigoss, will you teach me? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I had someone that was trying to teach me sha, but πŸ˜ͺ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) ... (4774) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, liveLongNprospa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.