Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1577572 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (4845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Good outing by Obi people

Na Atiku lose there
Lol...you wish! Everybody dey collect.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Maybe Na tourist offspring dem fit be. For Dominican I heard some of the very dark skinned ones like Africans are those who come from Haiti to work

Nah not tourist.

The blacks were brought there as slaves. The Spanish (and other whites) were the colonists who brought the blacks over as slaves. The Indians and (to a lesser extent) the Chinese came there as indentured labourers after slave trade ended and many of the blacks started raising shoulder and were not model workers. The Lebanese came there mainly as traders.

The relative percentages of these groups varies from island to island. Some islands are almost completely black, others have more of a mulatto population while some have a strong Indian influence.

Someone like Rihanna for instance is black/white mix while Nicki Minaj is black/Indian/Chinese mix.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cassava007 why not post the pictures of city boy rally? abi una cancelled d rally?

I'm waiting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
chrisooblog:
I didn't mention any tribe but you called an ethnic group and you saying I tribalized it?

You obviously decided to look at my post and have assume I directed it at a tribe.

Whether you like it or not a lot of fervent supporters separationist groups have gone silent lately and you're not in the least bit curious?

Did I even say every single pro Biafra person is now supporting LP? or does every Igbo man support LP?

Please you're smarter than this don't reduce this to a tribal brick-a-bat.

All the candidates have supporters from all the tribes but the leading contenders will obviously have more from their base.

Most Yorubas will vote BAT, most Igbo Obi while Atiku will get votes from the North it's natural.

What's this na, at least own what you're saying with your chest, which one be this Amala turning wey no follow? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yes we have Oduduwa groups who are separatist in nature, but I wasn't referring to them.

The IPOB groups that abound do all Igbos align with their philosophy or even support them? So why are you vexing untop of IPOB members and trying to fuse them with other Igbos?

Unless you want to play the ostrich you understand what I mean but have just decided to form 'offended' for whatever reason.

Anyway it's your call.

izzou:

Which separationist group was calling Nigeria a "Zoo"?

How many separationist group do we have in Nigeria?

When you sincerely answer that, you'll know you meant Igbos.

But then, I'm sure to read another long reply of how you could mean Boko Haram or Oduduwa Republic

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
just got home..

i wonder if Lagos crowd can beat Edo's

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
afrodoc2:

Nah not tourist.

The blacks were brought there as slaves. The Spanish (and other whites) were the colonists who brought the blacks over as slaves. The Indians and (to a lesser extent) the Chinese came there as indentured labourers after slave trade ended and many of the blacks started raising shoulder and were not model workers. The Lebanese came there mainly as traders.

The relative percentages of these groups varies from island to island. Some islands are almost completely black, others have more of a mulatto population while some have a strong Indian influence.

Someone like Rihanna for instance is black/white mix while Nicki Minaj is black/Indian/Chinese mix.

That makes sense. The black and white mix make sense na the Chinese looking ones confuse as I couldn't understand how China take enter the mix.

Like you said the shade varies from Island to Island
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
I can't control what you decide to believe. If you're hungry for Amala just go and buy if you like not my business.

Theflint1:
What's this na, at least own what you're saying with your chest, which one be this Amala turning wey no follow? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
despite d rain..

see men...

my wife andi were drenched.....

I never regretted living home to dat campaign..saw men

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
You dey underestimate person wey nor dey give up like real madrid for UCL grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Segedinho:
despite d rain..

see men...

my wife andi were drenched.....

I never regretted living home to dat campaign..saw men

Nah no where in the country can beat Edo.

I nor understand the love yall have for Obi..

Even before any other state gave him a chance, Edo stood with him fast fast grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Nah no where in the country can beat Edo.

I nor understand the love yall have for Obi..

Even before any other state gave him a chance, Edo stood with him fast fast grin
Baba i swear.
i have never seen a crowd as large as wat i saw today......

Today, i understood the energy people always talk about....d joy went overboard wen it started raining.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
E be like say oasis go rally
We never see him since morning

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sorry oo

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ebukacute:
Lagos deputy governor's son

Serious igbo man like cross nai you dey call deputy governor son grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Segedinho:

Baba i swear.
i have never seen a crowd as large as wat i saw today......

Today, i understand the energy people always talk about....d joy went overboard wen it started raining.

Omo.. People nor understand yet.. And we go shock everybody

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obooooooooiiiiii Apple Junction on shut down.

Even Trailers had no option than to use their horn and Chant Obi cheesy cheesy

Police dey help us control Traffic cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Serious igbo man like cross nai you dey call deputy governor son grin
grin grin grin this nairaland fake news mongers no go Kee person...
But guy you funny oo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Donstan don turn Prophet in the Eyes of Obidense..... LMFAO!

WhoDeyHause.... come and drop your prophesy prediction too!

Tinubu will win. Is that all sir?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ebukacute:
Sorry oo
Not true.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Theflint1:
Not true.
Yea
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bomboiy:
Lagosians trying to build their social media accounts.
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

Bravo!

Obidients rallies across Nigeria are lit and unexpectedly huge!

I am so glad we finally have a 3rd Force. I respect their commitment, resilience to the cause, even though it won't amount to their Expectation in 2023.

I hope they keep up with it and hopefully get it right in 2031!

Thumb up all Obidients and Obidense.... massive turnouts!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
obainojazz:
Tinubu is hoping on rigging to win election, that alone is a reason not to vote him grin
You get it, only Rigging can return APC to power in 2023. How will people open their eyes and vote the party or its frail Candidate, after seeing how they have so much damaged Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Ooh, that's true

That's why people are asking why there is no one defending PDP online. The majority of PDP in the South including their online support have migrated to Labour
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Bravo!

Obidients rallies across Nigeria are lit and unexpectedly huge!

I am so glad we finally have a 3rd Force. I respect their commitment, resilience to the cause, even though it won't amount to their Expectation in 2023.

I hope they keep up with it and hopefully get it right in 2031!

Thumb up all Obidients and Obidense.... massive turnouts!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Olule

grin
grin.
grin.
grin
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
author=afrodoc2 post=117173998]

Mouth don dey change small small

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

That's why people are asking why there is no one defending PDP online. The majority of PDP in the South including their online support have migrated to Labour
Safe to say the elections is between APC and LP?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

We appreciate, salute una massive turnouts, una still dey vex!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Safe to say the elections is between APC and LP?
It depends on the region

In the SouthEast LP vs PDP
In the SouthSouth LP vs PDP
In Lagos APC vs LP
Other part of SW APC vs PDP
In the North Central APC vs PDP vs LP
In the NorthEast PDP vs APC
In the NorthWest APC vs PDP vs NNPP

Atiku don say nothing concern Northerners with online
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kovacic and Jorginho no be am

Wrong thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (4845) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, eipreel(f), OasisX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.