Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1493918 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
My brother glory to God.

This time last year and some years back Nigeria was a zoo where nothing good can happen, but this year we're all ndi' patriots with GWG everywhere. grin

Expect normal service to resume next year when elections don't go the way people want.

OasisX:
grin

Hian..... I can count 3.8m already across all Lagos marching for Obidatti. 200k short as at now, let's keep up the energy and love for a united Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lagosians trying to build their social media accounts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Agbado boys trying to hide their pains with sacarsm.

We saw how y'all gloated with your Akure and ibadan rallies, funny enough your ibadan and Akure rallies can't stand any of the OBIdient rally happening today in about 20 different locations.

Imagine flopping a movement in your own backyard, let's not even talk about your show of shame in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Omooooo I don enter mega chicken buy food.

Izzou owfa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Omooooo I don enter mega chicken buy food.

Izzou owfa cheesy

I go spend time with my mama oh

Omo....No be apple junction be this?

I can't see the roundabout

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
chrisooblog:
My brother glory to God.

This time last year and some years back Nigeria was a zoo where nothing good can happen, but this year we're all ndi' patriots with GWG everywhere. grin

Expect normal service to resume next year when elections don't go the way people want.

Why tribalize it?

You saw a crowded stadium in Jos. So everybody there is Igbo, or Pro Biafra?

You saw rally pictures in Bauch and Kaduna. So those people are all Igbos or IPOB?

I don't know why some of you find it hard to believe that there are people that are tired of APC.

The only common factor I may agree with all the rallies is that majority are Christians.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
izzou:

I go spend time with my mama oh

Omo....No be apple junction be this?

I can't see the roundabout
That's apple Junction

See that lastma post na

This isn't the main crowd sef... People still dey back
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is a movement.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
PO to win Lagos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nezzjnr:

That's apple Junction

See that lastma post na

This isn't the main crowd sef... People still dey back

Na that Sweet sensation post make me recognise am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

You are gonna cry blood grin

This Lagos will shake.. grin grin

Haqhaqhaq
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu is hoping on rigging to win election, that alone is a reason not to vote him grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
chrisooblog:
My brother glory to God.

I don't envy your intelligence at all cheesy

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
izzou:

Na that Sweet sensation post make me recognise am.
Some people even reach that 2nd Rainbow side cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ibime:
Obi is a movement.

The man is pulling his weight sha.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
These guys have taken over Lagos sha! e Dey choke sha!

More importantly, they have disappointed those who expected them to be unruly and disorganized. They have remained peaceful

Even if you are a hater, you have to give it Obi and his movement.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Kudos to those posting Job adverts here, one of the persons I share the vacancies posted here with just got the job yesterday.

Good one you did there. Helping a man get a job and feed himself is one of the greatest help you can render

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Agbadomen chest don dey tight like this. Despite the goddamn police trying to scare people yesterday.

Tinubu people don dey calculate the amount of 'agbado' them need share to pull this kin crowd

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
monerozi5590:

Big man. Give us some addendum like their girls and all of that. Lol.

They have all skin shades and willing to please but tourists these days don dey make dem open eyes and demand for more. Even some of the resort female staff dey join the hustle . Things used to be way cheaper 10yrs ago sha but now everyone don discover Dominican Republic and they flood there.

Sometimes I pity the local men wey dey find regular GF
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Roland17:
These guys have taken over Lagos sha! e Dey choke sha!

More importantly, they have disappointed those who expected them to be unruly and disorganized. They have remained peaceful

Even if you are a hater, you have to give it Obi and his movement.

Lol. Shows the evil in their minds. Rallies that have been going on all over the country peacefully why would they think the Lagos leg would be unruly and disorganized.

They know the saboteurs and agberos they inject into protests to cause confusion.

Just like the ENDSars movement that had been going on peacefully for days. Some of the gatherings they were sharing grilled food, ice cream, shawarma, pizza and grooving. Parents were dropping their kids and coming to pick them up at these places. Till they infused their agberos to scatter everything and use that as an excuse to quench protests

These people are evil

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good outing by Obi people

Na Atiku lose there

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

They have all skin shades and willing to please but tourists these days don dey make dem open eyes and demand for more. Even some of the resort female staff dey join the hustle . Things used to be way cheaper 10yrs ago sha but now everyone don discover Dominican Republic and they flood there.

Lol. Latin American girls d fine sha. Make una (tourists) enjoy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Good outing by Obi people

Na Atiku lose there
For Lagos?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Hian..... I can count 3.8m already across all Lagos marching for Obidatti. 200k short as at now, let's keep up the energy and love for a united Nigeria.
òkwu nkasi obi

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

For Lagos?

Na the regular 30-40% votes wey PDP dey always get you dey see for street so

2019 Atiku still got 41% of votes in Lagos. A large percentage of those you see today voted Atiku last time and have Atiku as their 2nd choice. Most of them never voted APC

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Some of those caribbean islands dey dangerous. If you no dey careful you go lose focus. You will see babe that is one quarter black, one quarter Spanish, one quarter Lebanese, and one quarter Indian (or Chinese).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
I didn't mention any tribe but you called an ethnic group and you saying I tribalized it?

You obviously decided to look at my post and have assume I directed it at a tribe.

Whether you like it or not a lot of fervent supporters separationist groups have gone silent lately and you're not in the least bit curious?

Did I even say every single pro Biafra person is now supporting LP? or does every Igbo man support LP?

Please you're smarter than this don't reduce this to a tribal brick-a-bat.

All the candidates have supporters from all the tribes but the leading contenders will obviously have more from their base.

Most Yorubas will vote BAT, most Igbo Obi while Atiku will get votes from the North it's natural.

izzou:

Why tribalize it?

You saw a crowded stadium in Jos. So everybody there is Igbo, or Pro Biafra?

You saw rally pictures in Bauch and Kaduna. So those people are all Igbos or IPOB?

I don't know why some of you find it hard to believe that there are people that are tired of APC.

The only common factor I may agree with all the rallies is that majority are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
afrodoc2:

Some of those caribbean islands dey dangerous. If you no dey careful you go lose focus. You will see babe that is one quarter black, one quarter Spanish, one quarter Lebanese, and one quarter Indian (or Chinese).

Maybe Na tourist offspring dem fit be. For Dominican I heard some of the very dark skinned ones like Africans are those who come from Haiti to work
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
chrisooblog:
I didn't mention any tribe but you called an ethnic group and you saying I tribalized it?

You obviously decided to look at my post and have assume I directed it at a tribe.

Whether you like it or not a lot of fervent supporters separationist groups have gone silent lately and you're not in the least bit curious?

Did I even say every single pro Biafra person is now supporting LP? or does every Igbo man support LP?

Please you're smarter than this don't reduce this to a tribal brick-a-bat.

All the candidates have supporters from all the tribes but the leading contenders will obviously have more from their base.

Most Yorubas will vote BAT, most Igbo Obi while Atiku will get votes from the North it's natural.

Which separationist group was calling Nigeria a "Zoo"?

How many separationist group do we have in Nigeria?

When you sincerely answer that, you'll know you meant Igbos.

But then, I'm sure to read another long reply of how you could mean Boko Haram or Oduduwa Republic

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
OBIdient rally in bauchi,my favorite rally of the day.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na the regular 30-40% votes wey PDP dey always get you dey see for street so

2019 Atiku still got 41% of votes in Lagos. A large percentage of those you see today voted Atiku last time and have Atiku as their 2nd choice. Most of them never voted APC
Ooh, that's true
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.