Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1548071 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) ... (4798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:13am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

........Ooin. I agree bro. By the way, we shouldn't let Emilokan works in Edo, its Olumide or nothing bro.

Let's campaign for him aggressively.
Actually don't have an issue with Akpata, though I want Asue Ighodalo, but generally, for me it's anything but APC, and so far the APC candidate is getting the leper treatment, I'm very relaxed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:16am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Actually don't have an issue with Akpata, though I want Asue Ighodalo, but generally, for me it's anything but APC, and so far the APC candidate is getting the leper treatment, I'm very relaxed.

grin

......Bruh! Olumide is an Obidient o. Perhaps Yusuf don dm you?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:17am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

......Bruh! Olumide is an Obidient o. Perhaps Yusuf don dm you?!
I really don't care what he is, as long as he's not a cornvict tongue

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:18am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
I really don't care what he is, as long as he's not a cornvict tongue

grin

.....nah! He is not. Former NBA President?! Put some respect bro. Let's support him aggressively.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:21am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

.....nah! He is not. Former NBA President?! Put some respect bro. Let's support him aggressively.
For now I dey alright with the PDP candidate, if e do wetin I no like I go follow you support Akpata aggressively, wahala no dey.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:22am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
For now I dey alright with the PDP candidate, if e do wetin I no like I go follow you support Akpata aggressively, wahala no dey.

Why you dey alright with the PDP candidate?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:25am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

.....swerve oga. Everything na APC to you. Poster is an Obidient, tagged his co-obidients, so how APC take enter?!
I really do not know why some people always defend issues in their states that they don't expect others to defend in their own states.

It's appallingly hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:34am On Mar 08
Theflint1:

grin

.......we all know what we are doing. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:36am On Mar 08
GrammarNazi1:

I really do not know why some people always defend issues in their states that they don't expect others to defend in their own states.

It's appallingly hypocritical.

grin

......Asue of PDP is better than Olu of LP! Language does not matter, but name does. LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:36am On Mar 08
izzou:

Why you dey alright with the PDP candidate?
Careerwise, he has the strongest profile of the three candidates, he's been involved with governance with the state on some level, and I've listened to him speak, he's smart and well-rounded plus I believe he has the most connections when it comes to being able to pull capital to the state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:37am On Mar 08
Prince of lagos is working, the iya chinedu slayer grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/8023630/mc-oluomo-donates-patrol-vehicles
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:37am On Mar 08
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:38am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

......Asue of PDP is better than Olu of LP! Language does not matter, but name does. LOL!
Is it no longer LP from top to bottom in Edo state?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:41am On Mar 08
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:43am On Mar 08
GrammarNazi1:

Is it no longer LP from top to bottom in Eso state?

grin

....its only matter for LP to win in Lagos or Abia to solidify the Party's Structure. Edo is Headquarter of Obidients, if PDP wins it changes nothing bro.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:47am On Mar 08
grin

.......Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. They know, we know, all of us know why Olu ain't gonna be supported by dem dem.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 9:50am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Exactly, except you're talking in proper grassroot areas, pidigin and English are the two modes of communication. I don't think Obaseki speaks Bini even, or if he speaks he's barely fluent.
Obaseki that speaks English in oba's palace. He's more conversant in Yoruba like asue.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:52am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

.......Bottles of Jab must flow left and right bro.
They've already recorded the interview individually yesterday. It was done separately for each one of them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:53am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
They've already recorded the interview individually yesterday. It was done separately for each one of them.

......thanks jaare, ain't gonna watch it again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:54am On Mar 08
LP/Obidients: PDP candidate not Edo enough, doesn't speak Esan.

LP/Obidients: LP candidate not Edo enough, doesn't have an Edo first name.

"LP/Obidients" == APC?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Mar 08
Blueraydick
BMF ep2

https:// mega.nz/file /sfkEBRzb#OKTHr7qMWJgxzySEhA_PVRuAwkkHhM-amXh2PIc0uyY

Did they show our pastor for ep1 grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:55am On Mar 08
OasisX:
grin

.......Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. They know, we know, all of us know why Olu ain't gonna be supported by dem dem.
So they are tribalistic in Edo and we should not say anything.

If this is done in the South West, outsiders would say the Yorubas are tribalistic even when the Yorubas are still the most liberal/cosmopolitan in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:56am On Mar 08
grin

......Yusuf is an Obidient, guess the party he is aggressively campaigning for?! PDP!

Serah Aishatu Ibrahim is an Obidient, guess her Candidate?! Olumide of LP. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 9:56am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Careerwise, he has the strongest profile of the three candidates, he's been involved with governance with the state on some level, and I've listened to him speak, he's smart and well-rounded plus I believe he has the most connections when it comes to being able to pull capital to the state.
That's how they'll do and have meta level cv till he assumes power. That's how obaseki used school and big english to be doing his nonsense today. His strong alignment with obaseki and the better access for rigging also factor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:58am On Mar 08
GrammarNazi1:

So they are tribalistic in Edo and we should not say anything.

If this is done in the South West, outsiders would say the Yorubas are tribalistic even when the Yorubas are still the most liberal tribe in Nigeria.

grin

........Theflint1 dey call PDP Candidate by his first name but LP Candidate by his surname. E get why.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:59am On Mar 08
OasisX:
grin

You like propaganda pass money walahi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:00am On Mar 08
OasisX:
grin

......Yusuf is an Obidient, guess the party he is aggressively campaigning for?! PDP!

Serah Aishatu Ibrahim is an Obidient, guess her Candidate?! Olumide of LP. LOL!
So what is the problem here?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:00am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
You like propaganda pass money walahi

grin

.....una like legit news pass, like PBAT advised PMB to print money during lockdown. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:01am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
LP/Obidients: PDP candidate not Edo enough, doesn't speak Esan.

LP/Obidients: LP candidate not Edo enough, doesn't have an Edo first name.

"LP/Obidients" == APC?
He can't even piece the propaganda together. Just throwing everything at wall, perhaps something will stick.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:02am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
So what is the problem here?

grin

.....ask Theflint1 fess. Una go dey jump into convo una no understand. Read fess before comment.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:02am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Don't rule out senator Monday despite the fact he's in that life draining party. He's still the one who's more on ground in the state than the other two with grassroots and all. Unless Akpata is ready to rig or people vote for LP like in the last general elections that would do ojoro cancel it's still likely between those two nigeria killing parties.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:04am On Mar 08
WhoDeyHause:

That's how they'll do and have meta level cv till he assumes power. That's how obaseki used school and big english to be doing his nonsense today. His strong alignment with obaseki and the better access for rigging also factor.
I get sha, Obaseki's performance has been somewhat lukewarm, but he's done well in certain areas, especially when you factor in the amount of debt that Oshiomhole left behind in the name of projects...Obaseki has done well stabilizing the state's fiscal position, and I believe Asue Ighodalo would leverage on what he did to make things better.

Speaking English is no guarantee for anything, but I'd take my chances with the candidate with a largely unblemished character and smarts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) ... (4798) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.