Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1548429 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (4798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:06am On Mar 08
WhoDeyHause:

Don't rule out senator Monday despite the fact he's in that life draining party. He's still the one who's more on ground in the state than the other two with grassroots and all. Unless Akpata is ready to rig or people vote for LP like in the last general elections that would do ojoro cancel it's still likely between those two nigeria killing parties.
Yea, of course, can't rule out Monday, known the guy since forever, proper Esan man...it won't be easy for Asue Ighodalo in Edo Central...don't see Monday pulling much weight in Edo North, since the party structure has sorta been taken from him...but who knows. It'd be very tough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:08am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
He can't even piece the propaganda together. Just throwing everything at wall, perhaps something will stick.
Any surprises there? He doesn't know whether to support the APC candidate or support the candidate that has a Yoruba first name... grin, so he's allover the place.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:08am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

.....una like legit news pass, like PBAT advised PMB to print money during lockdown. LOL!
I mean Wale Edun corroborated it. It is well known that Buhari was following Tinubu's template and advise. Plenty receipt dey oo.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:09am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
I get sha, Obaseki's performance has been somewhat lukewarm, but he's done well in certain areas, especially when you factor in the amount of debt that Oshiomhole left behind in the name of projects... Obaseki has done well stabilizing the state's fiscal position, and I believe Asue Ighodalo would leverage on what he did to make things better.

Speaking English is no guarantee for anything, but I'd take my chances with the candidate with a largely unblemished character and smarts.

grin

........nothing wrong with taking loans to do projects.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:10am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

........nothing wrong with taking loans to do projects.
Yes, but there's something wrong when you take loans in the name of project to facilitate massive looting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:10am On Mar 08
Conversations like speaking the language of the people or ensuring your wife is the same tribe as you all really came into the limelight with the introduction of apc to national politics.

There are people with biases and now those people have been consistently given a voice in the last 8yrs.

Because tell me what sort of thing is this?
I have never heard something like your inability to speak your language will show you are not a son but when you do good deeds, the community doesn't have an issue with your inability to speak.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:10am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
I mean Wale Edun corroborated it. It is well known that Buhari was following Tinubu's template and advise. Plenty receipt dey oo.

grin

.....the rubbish was debunked the following day, but una don archive, laminate that yeye screenshot.

It ain't propaganda I guess?!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:11am On Mar 08
Again I have asked.

Among all 3 candidates in Edo election, who is likely to be held accountable by the people?
Who will have a godfather or will answer to the will of the party?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:11am On Mar 08
😶‍🌫️

What does this even meaaann

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:12am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Yes, but there's something wrong when you take loans in the name of project to facilitate massive looting.

grin

......like taking loan in the tune of ₦400B just in a year or awarding ₦50B contract for unknown roads?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:13am On Mar 08
livelongprospa:
Again I have asked.

Among all 3 candidates in Edo election, who is likely to be held accountable by the people?
Who will have a godfather or will answer to the will of the party?
Obaseki is not grounded enough in Edo State politics to be a godfather of anything, that Obaseki being a godfather talk is just rubbish.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:14am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

.....ask Theflint1 fess. Una go dey jump into convo una no understand. Read fess before comment.
Flint has no issues with that. He has said he prefers Asue to Olumide but doesn't mind either of them so long APC doesn't win.

Now how is that a problem?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:15am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

......like taking loan in the tune of ₦400B just in a year or awarding ₦50B contract for unknown roads?!
Trust the process.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:16am On Mar 08
grin

Oasis shared what Soludo said about a person of special Interest. Its stale, we are in 2024. Its just an outburst.

.....but we should be debating what Nairaland Elon Musk posted in 2022, not even on his own platform?!

I repeat, we all know what we are doing.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:16am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Obaseki is not grounded enough in Edo State politics to be a godfather of anything, that Obaseki being a godfather talk is just rubbish.

Lmao.. The apc candidate nko?
What if Obi na godfather to olumide😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:16am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Trust the process.

grin

......Oh well! I do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:17am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Exactly, except you're talking in proper grassroot areas, pidigin and English are the two modes of communication. I don't think Obaseki speaks Bini even, or if he speaks he's barely fluent.

And he won twice
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:19am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
Flint has no issues with that. He has said he prefers Asue to Olumide but doesn't mind either of them so long APC doesn't win.

Now how is that a problem?

grin

......LP top to bottom ain't applicable to Edo right?!

Sheriff won't make me support anything APC in the South South too. Delta is collecting biggest FAAC, yet that APC Clown ain't doing nada.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:21am On Mar 08
livelongprospa:

Lmao.. The apc candidate nko?
What if Obi na godfather to olumide😂😂
On a normal day the APC candidate is likable, especially in Edo Central (local philanthropist turned politician...surprise surprise cheesy), I've been hearing his name from my mum from as far back as I can remember, but na APC e dey, so there's that.

Obi has a better chance at being a godfather to an Edo State politician than Obaseki has.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:23am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
On a normal day the APC candidate is likable, especially in Edo Central (local philanthropist turned politician...surprise surprise cheesy), I've been hearing his name from my mum from as far back as I can remember, but na APC e dey, so there's that.

Obi has a better chance at being a godfather to an Edo State politician than Obaseki has.

grin

.......................Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:24am On Mar 08
livelongprospa:

And he won twice
First election Oshiomhole helped him through his popularity and massive rigging, second election Edolites voted against Oshiomhole trying to enthrone himself godfather...it didn't help that the candidate he was floating was the same candidate he tongue lashed thoroughly in the previous election cycle cheesy, so it was more "you told us this guy was so and so last election cycle, why are you now trying to sell him to us?" cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:26am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

.....the rubbish was debunked the following day, but una don archive, laminate that yeye screenshot.

It ain't propaganda I guess?!
You always cry whenever you get a little taste of your medicine. Talking about archiving and laminating screenshot, the other day you were splashing everywhere with screenshots of Odeluwa Soludo and that of DonJ.

It was sweeting you, now you no longer like it. The screenshot I posted has a source, yours doesn't. Where is the tweet of Tinubu denying it?

Two minister of finance under APC, Kemi Adeosun and Wale Edun has said the same thing, but Oasis on Nairaland knows more than them.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 10:27am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
You like propaganda pass money walahi

Asinnnn. Be like blood tonic for am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:32am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
You always cry whenever you get a little taste of your medicine. Talking about archiving and laminating screenshot, the other day you were splashing everywhere with screenshots of Odeluwa Soludo and that of DonJ.

It was sweeting you, now you no longer like it. The screenshot I posted has a source, yours doesn't. Where is the tweet of Tinubu denying it?

Two minister of finance under APC, Kemi Adeosun and Wale Edun has said the same thing, but Oasis on Nairaland knows more than them.

grin

.......oh! Adeosun was Minister when Meffy printed excess money?! Una sha too mumu, but I am here for you folks.

Ko ni sú mi, kò ní rẹ mi. LOL!

Can you help with screenshot of Wale Edun too?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:35am On Mar 08
Theflint1:
Careerwise, he has the strongest profile of the three candidates, he's been involved with governance with the state on some level, and I've listened to him speak, he's smart and well-rounded plus I believe he has the most connections when it comes to being able to pull capital to the state.

But GRV was none of this, yet u supported him in Lagos.

1. GRV Careerwise could not be compared to other major aspirants in Lagos
2. GRV didn't have any strong profile aside his family name
3. GRV has never been involved in governance or public service at any level in Lagos
4. GRV doesn't really sound smart like that when u listen to him.
5. I doubt GRV has much connection that could've attracted more investment to Lagos. GRV is more of a son of an elite who did well in school and doing well for himself in his private business as an architect. I don't see him having much connections.

I'm just thinking, If u can support GRV why not Akpata?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:36am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

......LP top to bottom ain't applicable to Edo right?!

Sheriff won't make me support anything APC in the South South too. Delta is collecting biggest FAAC, yet that APC Clown ain't doing nada.
You claim you don't support APC top to bottom in every state despite Tinubu advocating for that. Same way Flint and some other Obidients don't fancy LP top to bottom in Edo.

You praise yourself for something and want to drag Flint and Obidients for the same thing. Please stay one place, coordinate your propaganda well before you attack. It's screaming hypocrisy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:37am On Mar 08
izzou:

Why you dey alright with the PDP candidate?
grin grin This man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:37am On Mar 08
Iamoyindamola thank you. I don't want to quote the link before that yeye bot sama me another ban; I just mail mod wey release me not quite long.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:40am On Mar 08
Ellexy:
You claim you don't support APC top to bottom in every state despite Tinubu advocating for that. Same way Flint and some other Obidients don't fancy LP top to bottom in Edo.

You praise yourself for something and want to drag Flint and Obidients for the same thing. Please stay one place, coordinate your propaganda well before you attack. It's screaming hypocrisy.

grin

........yet una dey tag me APC Member not even Supporter only?! Who is a hypocrite by the way?!

Meanwhile, I am certain you've never bothered to search and read content of that yeye screenshot you archive since Otem knows when.

Let me help you with some screenshots and a Link to read in detail.

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-states-using-tinubus-economic-policies-says-adeosun/

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:41am On Mar 08
KingTom:

grin grin This man

grin grin grin

Maybe I'm wrong, but the Yusuf brouhaha few days back was because they said he collected money to support PDP.

I am surprised to see Flint that didn't collect, supporting PDP.

Whatever sha. Their state, their business

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:42am On Mar 08
OasisX:

grin

.......oh! Adeosun was Minister when Meffy printed excess money?! Una sha too mumu, but I am here for you folks.

Ko ni sú mi, kò ní rẹ mi. LOL!

Can you help with screenshot of Wale Edun too?!
Don't vent your frustrations on me, go and meet Minister of Finance Wale Edun who said Buhari printed money for 8 solid years because he was following Tinubu's template.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:42am On Mar 08
Ellexy:

Read what tinubu said in 2014.

And yet everybody is blaming buhari for printing naira like crazy.

Abi na my eye dey pain me for this things I dey read?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/slum-oil-prices-progressive-way-bola-tinubu-2/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (4798) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, islamics(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.