Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1433969 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 12:56pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:
Finally watching Game of Thrones…. The movie is twisted dammm 🤦🏽‍♂️
Wallahi this man just saw Ser Ilyn Payne achieve the separation of Lord Eddard Stark's caput from the rest of his structure 😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:01pm On Mar 12
WhoDeyHause:

Na how we see am. But they still call the shots as the higher ups leading to the deaths of the foolish pawns who feel they must drop bodies or be problematic to earn good remarks or to be promoted. Cultism na very bad thing that makes one waste his life over little. No different from the gang culture existing in most trenches in the states.
But burna has been on the field oo. That guy is rugged.
which field? the one that you will be on the street shouting "aro mate" grin rassing innocent bystander of their belongings.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tallesty1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12
Eunoiaa:

Nigerians too get bad mouth. 😭😭

I've had tears in my eyes since.
I am happy he got roasted, dude insults people anyhow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ndlea-boss-knocks-adekunle-gold-burna-boy-others-for-glorifying-drug-abuse/

Burna actually sings about drug use and I'm sure u know it is a crime to use, possess, manufacture, or distribute drugs.

Yes, Burna doesn't sing about Fraud but he sings about drugs. Drug abuse go hand in hand with cultism and other vices.

Las Las , the youth will do what they want to do irrespective whether their fave sings about drugs, cultism and fraud or not.

The new trick is to gaslight anyone who visibly and vehemently opposes drug abuse.

"I know people who take drugs but are civil and very kind. They don't cause trouble."

"You that don't take drugs, I'm sure you have terrible sides about you."

In recent years, the euphemistic term for cultism is now "game".

Even more recently, as I found out to my surprise, within certain politician circles and praise singers, the euphemism for cultism is " system", and a long time cultist is a "system man". So when they say, " You have to be loyal to the system", they mean one thing.

Need I mention fraud? "Cash out", " Update", "Blow", " Pickings", and other such fraud-speak have dominated everyday lingua, even highly-placed persons who should know better.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 1:13pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ndlea-boss-knocks-adekunle-gold-burna-boy-others-for-glorifying-drug-abuse/

Burna actually sings about drug use and I'm sure u know it is a crime to use, possess, manufacture, or distribute drugs.

Yes, Burna doesn't sing about Fraud but he sings about drugs. Drug abuse go hand in hand with cultism and other vices.

Las Las , the youth will do what they want to do irrespective whether their fave sings about drugs, cultism and fraud or not.
Dissotry listen to burna boy, he should tell us if he is a cultist or junkie since the music you listen shows who you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:18pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

Dïck, as airmark called you( grin ), which stat be this?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:18pm On Mar 12
DissTroy:

The new trick is to gaslight anyone who visibly and vehemently opposes drug abuse.

"I know people who take drugs but are civil and very kind. They don't cause trouble."

Even more recently, as I found out to my surprise, within certain politician circles and praise singers, the euphemism for cultism is " system", and a long time cultist is a "system man". So when they say, " You have to be loyal to the system", they mean one thing.

Need I mention fraud? "Cash out", " Update", "Blow", " Pickings", and other such fraud-speak have dominated everyday lingua, even highly-placed persons who should know better.

Before God and man, I'm in that category.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12
GloriousGbola:

the man is your certified villain. daz all
I hate far cry game but he made me play it so i can deal with him angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

After white london what is next undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12
Not all drug abusers are cultists, but cultists are drug abusers. Most cult antics require their adherents not to be sober which is even more highlighted by the conformist nature of cults.

This much is obvious.

So BlueRay is right - drug abuse and cultism go hand-in-hand. Attempts to deflect with whataboutism are nothing more than those - attempts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:24pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

Dïck, as airmark called you( grin ), which stat be this?

I supposed put caveat say "In Nigeria" . Most cultists when they are paraded on TV, aside from English and Awka made pistol; police dey parade the Igbeaux found in their possession with them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12
Sportsweb:
Dissotry listen to burna boy, he should tell us if he is a cultist or junkie since the music you listen shows who you are.

Maybe you should go read the exchanges in the last page. Read slowly then you'd realize your take in retrospect is wrong. Go read the page of this thread to begin with.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:27pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

1. You no dey Agege anymore
2. You no be Gen-Z 😂😂😂😂.... You be family man. Appetite for violence is inversely proportional to ageing in the sane
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:27pm On Mar 12
DissTroy:

Most people who are cultists who go about killing and maiming don't do it with clear eyes. It takes one to be under influence of hard substances to snuff life out of another human like those two guys in the trending video.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12
afrodoc2:

Game of Thrones or House of the Dragon?
Game of Thrones…. Just seeing the word famous series cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12
Unlimited22:

Wallahi this man just saw Ser Ilyn Payne achieve the separation of Lord Eddard Stark's caput from the rest of his structure 😂😂😂😂
That one took me time to digest.
I just finished the episode where they killed Rob Starke, his pregnant wife and his mom in the wedding….. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:38pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:
Game of Thrones…. Just seeing the word famous series cheesy

Interesting. Your case is unusual. Most people who took a stand not to watch it when it was on have continued to stand firm in their disbelief. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:39pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:
I just finished the episode where they killed Rob Starke, his pregnant wife and his mom in the wedding….. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Ah, the infamous Red Wedding.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin

Him just dey start. When he reach Red wedding, wetin he go do? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Mar 12
Itsrm:

Yes, I remember Cosplay. That guy was good. I believe he has inside information. Even at that, it's a miracle how he manages to burst vehicles with changed colours.

I wish he can come back. With the high dollar rate and cost of clearing, our dealers have gone rogue.

Those accidented cars he exposed then are 10 times better than what dealers import today.

If you have a car VIN you can easily get the carfax report which will show you the history.
Many of the cars they send to Nigeria are accidented or flooded cars that Insurance has written off, they take to mechanic and fix

I am sure you know of iaai.com. That is an Insurance auction where they sell those cars mostly for parts but some people fix them up and sell to Naija

Depending on the kind of title your car has, some insurance wont insure you. e.g if the car has been involved in an accident and written off but you go patch am up to reuse So the option is to send to Naija
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:

The red wedding. grin

Rob Stark is a foolish man anyways, he got what he deserved.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Mar 12
izzou:

I remember when Chibok girls were kidnapped. It made a lot of news and noise then. Even International stations were following the matter.

But today? Pfffttt

It is now evidently clear that this is an enterprise.

How can you march 125 children into the bush, and nobody can find them? Not even the 287 oh, just 125 little kids. grin

Useless ediots

Na why I talk am yesterday say if you too cry wolf wolf everytime people go just look you walk away. Nowadays if you like march the entire stadium into forest

Na Sai gobe Allah Kiyaye. When you tire you go come out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

Na why I talk am yesterday say if you too cry wolf wolf everytime people go just look you walk away. Nowadays if you like march the entire stadium into forest

Saw a tweet that Sheik Gumi has offered to negotiate on behalf of the FG with the bandit.

Person wey DSS suppose don bundle for one cell make he dey rot.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin

280 students kidnapped, yet na budget padding wey fit be gossip be the trending headlines.

True true, wen dem tire, make dem use their hand return the children, since everybody wan dey deceive themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:52pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:

After white london what is next undecided

Cost of living crisis don do me strong thing so I don port from cigarette since.

These ones dey very economical for me. Inside I vape, outdoors when I need something strong I light my cigar.

This cigar don last me like 3 weeks now and e never finish. grin

This administration must favour my family.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:53pm On Mar 12
DissTroy:
Not all drug abusers are cultists, but cultists are drug abusers. Most cult antics require their adherents not to be sober which is even more highlighted by the conformist nature of cults.

This much is obvious.

So BlueRay is right - drug abuse and cultism go hand-in-hand. Attempts to deflect with whataboutism are nothing more than those - attempts.

Do cultists drink alcohol?

If yes. Then alcohol and cultism go hand in hand.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

"Not cause trouble" where is my Bombastic side eye.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:

What's your opinion of the show so far?

I think its one of the all timers

The Stark family were legendarily foolish. From father to mother to Robb to Sansa to Jon Snow

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:57pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

I supposed put caveat say "In Nigeria" . Most cultists when they are paraded on TV, aside from English and Awka made pistol; police dey parade the Igbeaux found in their possession with them

Well that one dey, but more time na the AK get the gbana.

I think drug use, especially choko, is too widespread across all classes of society now to be tied to cultists again.

In the 90s yes, in the mid noughties maybe, but now? How? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

Do cultists drink alcohol?

If yes. Then alcohol and cultism go hand in hand.

grin grin grin

Abeg, make una no go deeper.

Before e go reach water, and peppersoup
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:59pm On Mar 12
Unlimited22:

1. You no dey Agege anymore
2. You no be Gen-Z 😂😂😂😂.... You be family man. Appetite for violence is inversely proportional to ageing in the sane

I wan fear, as BlueRayDick wan rope me into such nefarious activities.

I'm a god gearing, tax paying consumer of pharmaceuticals. I'm not a criminal. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

If you have a car VIN you can easily get the carfax report which will show you the history.
Many of the cars they send to Nigeria are accidented or flooded cars that Insurance has written off, they take to mechanic and fix

I am sure you know of iaai.com. That is an Insurance auction where they sell those cars mostly for parts but some people fix them up and sell to Naija

Depending on the kind of title your car has, some insurance wont insure you. e.g if the car has been involved in an accident and written off but you go patch am up to reuse So the option is to send to Naija

Carfax is not free though and is not very practicable. Imagine you're looking for a car to buy. Typically, you can inspect more than 20 before you get a good one. Carfax go don chop all the money.

En.bidfax.info is a great tool. While it doesn't show vehicle history like Carfax does, it shows pictures of the vehicle at the auction yard and the price it was sold.

The limitation with it is that, not all vehicles are auctioned and not all come from US. You won't find cars bought from Canada there.

Yes, I know iaai. Bought a couple of vehicles there. The scams are less compared to copart but you can easily get scammed as well. Prices there also tend to be more expensive than Copart.

Iaai and copart have been saving car dealers since 2015 cheesy

Before then, most of the cars imported into Naija were clean titles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.