Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1433944 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Mar 12
larride:
Saw a tweet that Sheik Gumi has offered to negotiate on behalf of the FG with the bandit.
Person wey DSS suppose don bundle for one cell make he dey rot.

The time of Chibok the entire world shout BBOGs nowadays even people for the school wey dem kidnap fit no know. Both Gumi, Kidnappers etc are not well. We have bigger issues to deal with jare.

izzou:
grin grin grin grin
280 students kidnapped, yet na budget padding wey fit be gossip be the trending headlines.
True true, wen dem tire, make dem use their hand return the children, since everybody wan dey deceive themselves

Na just excursion or camping like Oyinbos to experience ad see the wildlife. The ones wey dem carry in the past 2yrs, who heard about them? when dem stay for bush like 3weeks, snakes and mosquitoes go chase them out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:03pm On Mar 12
larride:

grin grin grin grin

Him just dey start. When he reach Red wedding, wetin he go do? grin
I will be here when he starts visibly seeing the writing go to shite...

Omo GOT had the potential to be the greatest series of all time, then George left the writing team to focus on the books.

Seasons 7 and 8 man...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

Do cultists drink alcohol?

If yes. Then alcohol and cultism go hand in hand.

This is whataboutism and steep descent into the abyss of muddied waters.

We could as well say "Do cultists eat junk food? If yes, cultism and junk food go hand-in-hand."

You get the message. You know how substance abuse messes with orientation and alters states of mind, and the connection with such altered states of mind induced by drugs to the barbaric antics cultism entails. You know this.

Muddying the waters is good to deflect and it might be effective sometimes, but you know the connection.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

Na just excursion or camping like Oyinbos to experience ad see the wildlife. The ones wey dem carry in the past 2yrs, who heard about them? when dem stay for bush like 3weeks, snakes and mosquitoes go chase them out

Where do you even house 120 children that people won't know?

How do you feed them?

Omoh, whem dem tire, make dem come back
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Mar 12
izzou:

grin grin grin

Abeg, make una no go deeper.

Before e go reach water, and peppersoup

or wearing jeans instead of cut and sew
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

or wearing jeans instead of cut and sew

Na beg we dey beg.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:10pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

I wan fear, as BlueRayDick wan rope me into such nefarious activities.

I'm a god gearing, tax paying consumer of pharmaceuticals. I'm not a criminal. angry

I just dey talk as per Nigerian parlance.

One of my friends had the naming ceremony of his first child at his parent's(as most Yoruba's would do). When e reach like 7pm wey day don dey dark, na so some of his guys wey dey smoke light their different Variant of Igbeaux(Canadian Loud, Osunmo, etc) .

The fact that boys were smoking in his parents' compound and none of the elders came to cause a scene just shock me. It was that day I knew times have really changed. Like people now smoke inside compound and no elderly person come dey shout. Something wey be say all those egbon dey go inside inside bush or football field far away from home to smoke in the past.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:12pm On Mar 12
afrodoc2:

Interesting. Your case is unusual. Most people who took a stand not to watch it when it was on have continued to stand firm in their disbelief. cheesy
I still never watch GOT
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

Cost of living crisis don do me strong thing so I don port from cigarette since.

These ones dey very economical for me. Inside I vape, outdoors when I need something strong I light my cigar.

This cigar don last me like 3 weeks now and e never finish. grin

This administration must favour my family.
You see quit now boldly written and you still continue grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:14pm On Mar 12
grin

......Naija my Country. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12
afrodoc2:

Interesting. Your case is unusual. Most people who took a stand not to watch it when it was on have continued to stand firm in their disbelief. cheesy
I usually watch most movies few years after they were released and for series, I wait till the end so they don’t trap me with 12 seasons or more.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12
larride:

The red wedding. grin

Rob Stark is a foolish man anyways, he got what he deserved.
Very foolish but the writers should have pitied his mom and wife na 💀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12
Unlimited22:

I will be here when he starts visibly seeing the writing go to shite...

Omo GOT had the potential to be the greatest series of all time, then George left the writing team to focus on the books.

Seasons 7 and 8 man...

I tell you man.

7 was still manageable. They totally botched the last season. Rushed everything and turn most of the characters arc development into nothingness.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

What's your opinion of the show so far?

I think its one of the all timers

The Stark family were legendarily foolish. From father to mother to Robb to Sansa to Jon Snow
It’s actually up there I’ll say…. I can’t even sleep cos the movie keeps playing in my head grin
So Sansa is just foolish, I was hoping she’s got some evil revenge undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:17pm On Mar 12
Ellexy:
Sheikh Oasis, how is the fast going?

grin grin

grin

.....MashAllah! Thank you habibi, its tough. LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:20pm On Mar 12
nihilistjnr:

Cost of living crisis don do me strong thing so I don port from cigarette since.

These ones dey very economical for me. Inside I vape, outdoors when I need something strong I light my cigar.

This cigar don last me like 3 weeks now and e never finish. grin

This administration must favour my family.

What substance is inside the vape? Is it Tobacco, Marijuana or what ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Mar 12
izzou:

Na beg we dey beg.

grin

See another one

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/12/terrorists-attack-continues-kaduna-communities-gunmen-kidnap-40-residents

Shey space still remain inside bush so? Maybe one carnival dey happen inside those bushes and dem no wan give us update
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:
It’s actually up there I’ll say…. I can’t even sleep cos the movie keeps playing in my head grin
So Sansa is just foolish, I was hoping she’s got some evil revenge undecided

Just keep watching and dont let anyone spoil it for you. Plenty surprises still dey front. wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:
I usually watch most movies few years after they were released and for series, I wait till the end so they don’t trap me with 12 seasons or more.

Next level patience. You go make good sniper, literally and figuratively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

See another one

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/12/terrorists-attack-continues-kaduna-communities-gunmen-kidnap-40-residents

Shey space still remain inside bush so? Maybe one carnival dey happen inside those bushes and dem no wan give us update

The last rate was 40 trillion for 16 people.

How much 40 people go be?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:26pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

See another one

It seems they've started calling them their names now " TERRORISTS". All those Sugar-coating of calling them bandits and gunmen na whining before.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12
WhoDeyHause:

Fraud. No. Cultism and thuggery. Yes.
I don’t think Burna’s songs will influence someone to become a thug…. His lifestyle, yes.
What will you now say about Odumodu, Naira Marley and co.

The I need Igbo and shayo is a break up song and can’t sway someone to do drugs.

Shallipopi just sings for yahoo boys….Naira Marley sings for yahoo boys and thugs grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:28pm On Mar 12
larride:

Just keep watching and dont let anyone spoil it for you. Plenty surprises still dey front. wink

I don't know why people are always trying to avoid spoilers. Me ehn, personally I like spoilers well. In fact, I like to know how a movie or series ended from beginning; spoilers doesn't take away the thrill of watching for me one bit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Mar 12
izzou:

The last rate was 40 trillion for 16 people.

How much 40 people go be?

40 trillion what? shey na 40 trillion grains of maize? Abeg dont disturb them let them enjoy fresh nature
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

40 trillion what? shey na 40 trillion grains of maize? Abeg dont disturb them let them enjoy fresh nature

grin grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

It seems they've started calling them their names now " TERRORISTS". All those Sugar-coating of calling them bandits and gunmen na whining before.

Whatever they like they should call them, even Angel, freedom fighters, Bush ambassadors, Commando. Anything dem like. They should read the room and see that no one is impressed anymore. Try new format. All these kidnap into bush na like "My father is Sani Abacha, I am an African Prince" format wey don cast years ago
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

Whatever they like they should call them, even Angel, freedom fighters, Bush ambassadors, Commando. Anything dem like. They should read the room and see that no one is impressed anymore. Try new format. All these kidnap into bush na like "My father is Sani Abacha, I am an African Prince" format wey don cast years ago

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:35pm On Mar 12
obainojazz:
I don’t think Burna’s songs will influence someone to become a thug…. His lifestyle, yes.
What will you now say about Odumodu, Naira Marley and co.

The I need Igbo and shayo is a break up song and can’t sway someone to do drugs.

Shallipopi just sings for yahoo boys….Naira Marley sings for yahoo boys and thugs grin

What do u think "Big 7" is ? grin

See if u get mind to do yahoo, whether u listen to shallipopi or not u will do yahoo.

Portable's song "zazu" is about Yahoo ; how many corporate guys have u seen abandon corporate world for yahoo just beacause they vibe to zazu? Scratch that! Portable performed at the last NBA conference , how many lawyers have turned to yahoo boys simply cos of Portable's songs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

What do u think "Big 7" is ? grin

See if u get mind to do yahoo, whether u listen to shallipopi or not u will do yahoo.

Portable's song "zazu" is about Yahoo ; how many corporate guys have u seen abandon corporate world for yahoo just beacause they vibe to zazu? Scratch that! Portable performed at the last NBA conference , how many lawyers have turned to yahoo boys simply cos of Portable's songs?

Is it? Which part? I just thought he was doing a word salad of anything wey come his tongue and sounded cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

For fraud but you fit still use am catch babe grin
I get one guy with Akande Abi Alamo surname…. Baba will be whining these girls that his name is royalty…. His body count is like 500 since I’ve known him grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:53pm On Mar 12
raumdeuter:

Is it? Which part? I just thought he was doing a word salad of anything wey come his tongue and sounded cool

Koolu- Maga/maye/Client

Bo Card- When maga pays

osu ton gboran- Paying client/Paying Maga

U can Figure the rest out. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

What substance is inside the vape? Is it Tobacco, Marijuana or what ?

E-liquid is the liquid that is converted into an aerosol by an e-cigarette, or vaping, product. It is typically a mixture of water, food grade flavoring, a choice of nicotine levels, cannabis (THC, CBD), propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG).

cc google

(1) (2) (3) ... (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.