Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1434705 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:34am On Mar 20
OasisX:
grin
.....Peter Obi is damn determined to right the wrong. Our Man attended Tafsir today in Suleja.
https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1770200255490871381?t=A9d6jxEy06266ZfaI5HH0A&s=19

Shey Obi dey even chop for house again like this, Cos na from Tafsir to Tafsir
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:43am On Mar 20
obainojazz:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4sZ-09qwXC/?igsh=MWQ3aXVzaWNianY0Mg==

This man talks sense cool

E don talk am finish.

When I landed here as a big boy from Naija, my office shoe na him I dey use go my factory work for Chicago, My colleague for work dey laugh me. Factory work 630pm to 630am, Lecture will start by 9am, Na to sleep inside train. I dey envy my friend wey get security jobs wey fit read all night and sleep small. People wey get cab job na Baba/chairman that time

One of my best friends currently. His first job in US he started from cashier at African store making $5 per hour cos the job sef na help and below minimum wage cos he no get paper, na where he dey sell phones on Craiglist na him I meet am, Now he makes over $1m a yr as a psychiatrist

Almost everyone go do dirty job before you find your feet

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Mar 20
obainojazz:
Do you think Nnamdi Kanu has the Tompolo spirit in him?
I blame Buhari for making him popular anyways…. Dude was worth £960 in the UK and all he had was bad mouth…. Now he’s some Jewish Igbo god.

Tinubu can free him but should never arm him…. that’s how things get from bad to worse.

Many of these miscreants can be repurposed into something useful

Whether we like it or not, Kanu has a following and some people believe him like a god. You can pally Kanu give him food and make him control the people loyal to him while also using his loyal boys to snuff out the criminals

All them Tompolo Asari Gani Adams were miscreants on the level of Kanu before they exposed them to money and voice change

What the SE is losing in terms of business give Kanu 0.005% of that and he can be used to improve security
It won't be the first time govt all over the world is striking a deal with miscreants for the purpose of societal peace
Money answers many things

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:32am On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

E don talk am finish.

When I landed here as a big boy from Naija, my office shoe na him I dey use go my factory work for Chicago, My colleague for work dey laugh me. Factory work 630pm to 630am, Lecture will start by 9am, Na to sleep inside train. I dey envy my friend wey get security jobs wey fit read all night and sleep small. People wey get cab job na Baba/chairman that time

One of my best friends currently. His first job in US he started from cashier at African store making $5 per hour cos the job sef na help and below minimum wage cos he no get paper, na where he dey sell phones on Craiglist na him I meet am, Now he makes over $1m a yr as a psychiatrist

Almost everyone go do dirty job before you find your feet
At least you tell people the hard times and what you’re enjoying now…. Most people just tell you abroad is terrible, make videos of them walking to work in snow or tornado but won’t come back to show you their progress in 5 years when chilling in heated vehicle grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:35am On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

Many of these miscreants can be repurposed into something useful

Whether we like it or not, Kanu has a following and some people believe him like a god. You can pally Kanu give him food and make him control the people loyal to him while also using his loyal boys to snuff out the criminals

All them Tompolo Asari Gani Adams were miscreants on the level of Kanu before they exposed them to money and voice change

What the SE is losing in terms of business give Kanu 0.005% of that and he can be used to improve security
It won't be the first time govt all over the world is striking a deal with miscreants for the purpose of societal peace
Money answers many things
Well, let’s see if money can buy the man….
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:51am On Mar 20
Ibime:

Crypto has changed immensely in the last 5 months since Solana took over meme coins and bot trading become prevalent. 95% of degens rug within 6 hours now so be careful

You are right chief. They use BonkBot and UniBot in the group that I'm in. I havent traded memecoin till now sha.

I sent you an email.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:52am On Mar 20
Sportsweb:
Please can you link me to the group. Thank you

You can send a DM but please know that I am.not the owner of the group neither I'm I affiliated to him in anyways, whatever trade you pick or decide to engage from the group is from your own understanding of the risks involved.

In simple words, my hand no dey oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:46am On Mar 20
odizeey:

I wonder what good you want to point out when the bottom line of their policies leads to poverty, death amongst others.

This isn't the point. You are doing a sum-total.

If you have 2 parts of rices and 19 parts of beans, the beans do not invalidate the presence of the rice. And you avoided naming any good thing of the last administration or the present because we've been conditioned to notice only the bad and champion it. You can't really think of any good on the go.

For example, no matter what we think of this administration, power supply has improved. Probably for the first time in our lifetimes as young persons, the idea of dependable electricity or 18 - 24 hours daily power supply on a wide scale no longer seems farfetched.

NigeriaStories on Twitter was doing a list of places with regular power supply the other day - something which seemed almost utopian two decades ago. That's one positive. So many bad parts, but still good parts.

There's the revolution in the digital tech sector.

We are no longer completely dependent on oil according to the NBS so a diversified economy is also no longer farfetched.

Doesn't change the fact that on the whole Tinubu has been poor and Buhari was poor, but not seeing any good bad is hatred.

----

Doherty, the same man who exposed the illegalities and budget padding in the LASG expenditures just last year which began a wave of inquisitions into the budgets of state governments, including Alex Otti being fingered for the same wrongdoing which was discussed here, was still the same man who was the first to praise the LASG for the Red Line Rail Project.

Now that's how opposition is done. Praise where necessary, criticize where necessary. But for us, "Them bad, we good". Why would I even bother as a President or Governor explaining myself to you when you already have a pre-conclusion to any and every move I make and word I utter?

Bitter opposition which we mostly seem to practice isn't opposition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:16am On Mar 20
obainojazz:
Well, let’s see if money can buy the man….

I am inviting you to our church service

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C24bfUVoS0b/?igsh=M3FhM2VvYms1OXBr
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:27am On Mar 20
larride:

You can send a DM but please know that I am.not the owner of the group neither I'm I affiliated to him in anyways, whatever trade you pick or decide to engage from the group is from your own understanding of the risks involved.

In simple words, my hand no dey oo

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:28am On Mar 20
Sportsweb:
200X or 200%

Could be 200%. I'm not sure. Except I ask again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:31am On Mar 20
OasisX:

grin

.....first link he assures to end insecurity in 2mins, if he is released.

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1770089657608405085?t=e40F6A-38tt6pYE6lcb_pg&s=19

Second link, technically he is referring to Simon Ekpa.

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1770085073989067096?t=jOjJfTgz02YGSdDHhaPMvQ&s=19

Lol, not good enough. It was his opportunity to dissociate himself from Simon Ekpa without mincing words.

I don't trust him. Release him today and he's back asking for military officers to be beheaded.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 5:31am On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

I am inviting you to our church service

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C24bfUVoS0b/?igsh=M3FhM2VvYms1OXBr
Abidoshaker is going to UK for a show…. UK people better attend cos na free comedy show grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:34am On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

Every movement will have rogue elements, Some have hijacked it for criminal intentions

What a Tinubu can do is release Kanu and make him his own Tompolo, there are some boys loyal to Kanu and the ideology, there are some who are criminals.
Govt can provide Kanu group tactical backing
Short term there will be bloodshed because of the Kanu group vs Criminals group until they wipe out the criminal side and have a deal with Kanu's group to control everyone

At the end of the day Kanu sef go don tire for prison, there is a warm body of a wife waiting for him which is sweeter than the concrete floor of prison

Lmao grin

So u somehow believe that the same Nnamdi Kanu who blamed the federal government of Nigeria for the death of both parents (following the invasion of their compound the army) will suddenly put an end to attack of state actors simply cos he misses a warm bed?

What do u think fifth columnists like Simon Ekpa and his followers who have gained massive popularity within the group since Kanu's incarceration would do ? Won't they just label Kanu a sell-out for coming out of detention to sing a discordant tune ? Won't they just make him their enemy and even go as far as unaliving Kanu then blaming FG for it ?

No matter how u look at it, this Kanu issue is another Buhari-caused problem that will be a tough nut to crack for Tinubu or anybody that is Nigeria's president as long as Kanu is being held in detention.

That being said, I've been amused since yesterday evening seeing pro-APC supporters suddenly talking about now being time for Tinubu's government to release him. I'm wondering what changed ? Does APC now believe dialogue is the solution to the insecurity issue in the South East unlike what they believe under Buhari's govt ? Has this been communicated to Kanu himself hence that short court video to set the tone for discussions around the subject matter which already started that yesterday evening ?

I'm just thinking aloud .

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:53am On Mar 20
obainojazz:
Abidoshaker is going to UK for a show…. UK people better attend cos na free comedy show grin

What amazes me is how people in the church will be watching with a straight face. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:54am On Mar 20
BlueRayDick:

Lmao grin

So u somehow believe that the same Nnamdi Kanu who blamed the federal government of Nigeria for the death of both parents (following the invasion of their compound the army) will suddenly put an end to attack of state actors simply cos he misses a warm bed?

What do u think fifth columnists like Simon Ekpa and his followers who have gained massive popularity within the group since Kanu's incarceration would do ? Won't they just label Kanu a sell-out for coming out of detention to sing a discordant tune ? Won't they just make him their enemy and even go as far as unaliving Kanu then blaming FG for it ?

No matter how u look at it, this Kanu issue is another Buhari-caused problem that will be a tough nut to crack for Tinubu or anybody that is Nigeria's president as long as Kanu is being held in detention.

That being said, I've been since yesterday evening seeing pro-APC supporters suddenly talking about now being time for Tinubu's government to release him. I'm wondering what changed ? Does APC now believe dialogue is the solution to the insecurity issue in the South East unlike what they believe under Buhari's govt ? Has this been communicated to Kanu himself hence that short court video to set the tone for discussions around the subject matter which already started that yesterday evening ?

I'm just thinking aloud .

grin grin grin grin

In OasisX voice, We know what we are doing!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:02am On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

Every movement will have rogue elements, Some have hijacked it for criminal intentions

What a Tinubu can do is release Kanu and make him his own Tompolo, there are some boys loyal to Kanu and the ideology, there are some who are criminals.
Govt can provide Kanu group tactical backing
Short term there will be bloodshed because of the Kanu group vs Criminals group until they wipe out the criminal side and have a deal with Kanu's group to control everyone

At the end of the day Kanu sef go don tire for prison, there is a warm body of a wife waiting for him which is sweeter than the concrete floor of prison

Like demagogues everywhere man has game sha. He was basically arrested the first time post coitus with some other chick. Wife was not fazed

Maybe if they release him he can start only fans naija edition. Inspire 100s of jobless ipob youths to find money in online exhibitionism. And maybe end the cycle

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:03am On Mar 20
izzou:

What amazes me is how people in the church will be watching with a straight face. grin
Don’t know how they do it grin
I for like go the church to laugh but he might use me shine on instagram…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:06am On Mar 20
obainojazz:
Don’t know how they do it grin
I for like go the church to laugh but he might use me shine on instagram…

Just don't correct his grammar.

My hand no dey for that one grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:11am On Mar 20
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

In OasisX voice, We know what we are doing!

The matter get as e be !

I wonder if the APC supporters now in the fore front of pushing potential Kanu release narrative would be humble enough to apologize to everybody they insulted for pushing for Kanu's release earlier
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 6:13am On Mar 20
DissTroy:

This isn't the point. You are doing a sum-total.

If you have 2 parts of rices and 19 parts of beans, the beans do not invalidate the presence of the rice. And you avoided naming any good thing of the last administration or the present because we've been conditioned to notice only the bad and champion it. You can't really think of any good on the go.

For example, no matter what we think of this administration, power supply has improved. Probably for the first time in our lifetimes as young persons, the idea of dependable electricity or 18 - 24 hours daily power supply on a wide scale no longer seems farfetched.

NigeriaStories on Twitter was doing a list of places with regular power supply the other day - something which seemed almost utopian two decades ago. That's one positive. So many bad parts, but still good parts.

There's the revolution in the digital tech sector.

We are no longer completely dependent on oil according to the NBS so a diversified economy is also no longer farfetched.

Doesn't change the fact that on the whole Tinubu has been poor and Buhari was poor, but not seeing any good bad is hatred.

----

Doherty, the same man who exposed the illegalities and budget padding in the LASG expenditures just last year which began a wave of inquisitions into the budgets of state governments, including Alex Otti being fingered for the same wrongdoing which was discussed here, was still the same man who was the first to praise the LASG for the Red Line Rail Project.

Now that's how opposition is done. Praise where necessary, criticize where necessary. But for us, "Them bad, we good". Why would I even bother as a President or Governor explaining myself to you when you already have a pre-conclusion to any and every move I make and word I utter?

Bitter opposition which we mostly seem to practice isn't opposition.
Power supply got better in this government? Or Buhari's government?

The way you are saying it is like they settled down and revolutionized the power sector. So I'll ask you when prepaid meter was introduced? What reforms and policies did they bring about in the power sector?

The main point is that when your so called good does not translate to the betterment of lives, business and the masses at large, it's all a waste.

Number one needs of a man is food. When food gets expensive by day and is not affordable, that can be used to interpret a lot of things.

They are doing one or two things but it's can't match the amount of damages they have done. Just like putting a spoon of Milo in a GP tank. What's the use?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 6:20am On Mar 20
Ibime what do you make of Otti’s counter-claim that his administration hasn’t borrowed the figures being bandied about in the media?

Don’t you think that could be the opposition trying to play a quick one on him?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:22am On Mar 20
The death of these 16 soldiers just overshadowed important questions we should be asking, and then turned the hunter to the hunted.

Because, I cannot understand how soldiers were deployed to install peace between two communities

No Police man, even though the closest call to security is the Police station.

Na soldiers wey fit travel 100km from Barracks go do peace talks?

And what the flying fck is 4 Senior officers doing there? The NA will deploy a Major to go and settle dispute in a community? Are you kidneying me?

The truth remains hidden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:24am On Mar 20
odizeey:

Power supply got better in this government? Or Buhari's government?

The way you are saying it is like they settled down and revolutionized the power sector. So I'll ask you when prepaid meter was introduced? What reforms and policies did they bring about in the power sector?

The main point is that when your so called good does not translate to the betterment of lives, business and the masses at large, it's all a waste.

Number one needs of a man is food. When food gets expensive by day and is not affordable, that can be used to interpret a lot of things.

They are doing one or two things but it's can't match the amount of damages they have done. Just like putting a spoon of Milo in a GP tank. What's the use?

There are just some moot points not worth addressing .

When Buhari was 4cking this country and the media & opposition were singing it loud APC supporters and Buharists called them all sorts of names .Deacon Femi Adeshina even called them wailing wailers .

Today APC is blaming Buhari's 8 years of governance for the woes we found ourselves today and u start to wonder if that same APC was not the same one that its supporters called people wailers for criticizing Buhari's Policies .

We never ready for this country .

If u look back in time and point to the fact that during PDP rule ; even the poor rest of the poor can still manage to feed well compared to now when even middle class dey struggle to chop, u will just be hearing all kinds of shalaye .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:28am On Mar 20
BlueRayDick:

The matter get as e be !

I wonder if the APC supporters now in the fore front of pushing potential Kanu release narrative would be humble enough to apologize to everybody they insulted for pushing for Kanu's release earlier

You see some reactions from the government, and you'll understand why nobody takes Nigeria seriously.

You arrest a man for terrorism. Labelled him and his group for it, then kept him for more than 2 years doing back and forth adjournment

Suddenly, we have forgotten all what he said and did, and we are thinking he will bring peace if he is released?

No wonder the whole North is littered with different banditlord, kidnapping and asking for unrealistic amounts. Instead of making one an example, we use politics to further damage our reputation.

I no blame UAE for not wanting to have anything to do with Nigeria. You cannot be watching how the FG handles issues, and not quickly close your borders to Nigerians.

You just can't
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:32am On Mar 20
izzou:
The death of these 16 soldiers just overshadowed important questions we should be asking, and then turned the hunter to the hunted.

Because, I cannot understand how soldiers were deployed to install peace between two communities

And what the flying fck is 4 Senior officers doing there? The NA will deploy a Major to go and settle dispute in a community? Are you kidneying me?

If u read the army's and community's account of what happened, the senior officers were not in the original
groups that went for peace keeping .

It appears as though there was just one senior man in the original "peace keeping "delegation. It was after the community resisted arrest of some of their leaders and the the army went with reinforcement that the other 3 seniors joined in an assault which didn't end well for them.

That being said ; all of the incident points to failure of leadership. The letters Prospa shared about 2-3 days ago showed that the communities had petitioned the state commissioner of police over the land matter before now .

The state government along with the police authorities should've invited the two communities for dialogue long before now
. The state government failed and it appears the communities resorted to self help which got soldiers-for-hire caught in between .
Now the Nigerian army is making the most of it.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:34am On Mar 20
izzou:

You see some reactions from the government, and you'll understand why nobody takes Nigeria seriously.

You arrest a man for terrorism. Labelled him and his group for it, then kept him for more than 2 years doing back and forth adjournment

Suddenly, we have forgotten all what he said and did, and we are thinking he will bring peace if he is released?

No wonder the whole North is littered with different banditlord, kidnapping and asking for unrealistic amounts. Instead of making one an example, we use politics to further damage our reputation.

I no blame UAE for not wanting to have anything to do with Nigeria. You cannot be watching how the FG handles issues, and not quickly close your borders to Nigerians.

You just can't

I guess they will find a way to explain things away typical Nigerian way ( whether the explanation makes logical sense or not )
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 6:41am On Mar 20
BlueRayDick:

There are just some moot points not worth addressing .

When Buhari was 4cking this country and the media & opposition were singing it loud APC supporters and Buharists called them all sorts of names .Deacon Femi Adeshina even called them wailing wailers .

Today APC is blaming Buhari's 8 years of governance for the woes we found ourselves today and u start to wonder if that same APC was not the same one that its supporters called people wailers for criticizing Buhari's Policies .

We never ready for this country .

If u look back in time and point to the fact that during PDP rule ; even the poor rest of the poor can still manage to feed well compared to now when even middle class dey struggle to chop, u will just be hearing all kinds of shalaye .

It's just funny to see. That's their game. Blaming. They good as opposition, that's why Disstroy is hailing them. We want good governance, not good opposition.

Shey na hungry belle I won use praise train when I no go enter?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:44am On Mar 20
BlueRayDick:

If u read the army's and community's account of what happened, the senior officers were not in the original
groups that went for peace keeping .

It appears as though there was just one senior man in the original "peace keeping "delegation. It was after the community resisted arrest of some of their leaders and the the army went with reinforcement that the other 3 seniors joined in an assault which didn't end well for them.

That being said ; all of the incident points to failure of leadership. The letters Prospa shared about 2-3 days ago showed that the communities had petitioned the state commissioner of police over the land matter before now .

The state government along with the police authorities should've invited the two communities for dialogue long before now
. The state government failed and it appears the communities resorted to self help which got soldiers-for-hire caught in between .
Now the Nigerian army is making the most of it.
Why the army
Have they turn vigilante like them DSS
The whole force in this country don't seem to know their job duties again sef
Police have been reduced to nothing, some now arrest and bully motorists for roger
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:54am On Mar 20
odizeey:

It's just funny to see. That's their game. Blaming. They good as opposition, that's why Disstro.y is hailing them. We want good governance, not good opposition.

Shey na hungry belle I won use praise train when I no go enter?

The job of the opposition is to act as a watchdog by criticizing government policies and programs they feel may not be in the interest of public good in a democracy .

If the ruling party wants praises for their policies and programs yielding desired results , they have their supporters and numerous support groups to do that job for them. It's that simple .

The common man like me and u are interested in having opposition checkmate ruling party so we can have a semblance of good governance .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:57am On Mar 20
izzou:

I don't find it strange actually. I remember the first time I went to Warri, I was seeing army check points within the town. Never seen anything like that before. Imagine going to Iyana Oworo from Oshodi and there's an army check point in Gbagada.

It does seem to me like people there have no regard whatsoever for police officers so their leaders tend to invite military officers when issues come up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:00am On Mar 20
iamoyindamola:

Why the army
Have they turn vigilante like them DSS
The whole force in this country don't seem to know their job duties again sef
Police have been reduced to nothing, some now arrest and bully motorists for roger

That's the failure of leadership we are talking about na. Normally when the two communities dey petition the commisioner of police and state government they should've stepped in swiftly to address the matter before one community decide to use military JTF connections they have to help themselves .

(1) (2) (3) ... (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, ouzo1(m), Kundistrict(m), BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.