Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1430874 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) ... (4622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:41am On Mar 20
Ellexy:
Lol Sheikh you need to look hard in the mirror for this one. Just 2 days ago you were mocking Peter Obi for breaking fast with Muslims. Will you guys ever see any good in Peter Obi?

If PO go to church is a problem to APC supporters
If PO go to mosque is a problem to APC supporters
If PO go to court is a problem to APC supporters
If PO go to IDP camps is a problem to APC supporters
If PO donates money is a problem to APC supporters
If PO no give shishi is a problem to APC supporters
If PO complain is a problem to APC supporters
If PO didn’t complain is a problem to APC supporters
If PO speaks is a problem to APC supporters
If PO remain silent is a problem to APC supporters.

grin

......you and allegations sha! Can you point me to where I mocked him for visiting Mosque?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:41am On Mar 20
larride:

Who go settle this fight bayi?

grin

......family affair bro. Labour vs Labour. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:50am On Mar 20
grin

.......àwọn Twitter Obidients tí fẹ́ gbẹ mi lọrun akintollgate. Baba wants to deactivate his account, like e don reach otogẹ.

Dem no rate am, dem no trust am, regardless his sacrifices and shalayes. Anu mi dẹ ń ṣe man yẹ sha. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 10:51am On Mar 20
Incognito9:
Is like otti wannna kee abians with electricity embarassed

But some areas don't see light in a week.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 10:54am On Mar 20
swiz123:

But some areas don't see light in a week.

Well I don't know oo, I said that based on the news I read on the FP 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8035769/alaoji-another-power-plant-1074mw
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:03am On Mar 20
grin

......see sauce. No wonder it tastes salty. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:04am On Mar 20
OasisX:

grin

......you and allegations sha! Can you point me to where I mocked him for visiting Mosque?!
We've been long enough on this board to know subtle set ups for drags. At the end of the day, you're guilty of what you're projecting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:10am On Mar 20
Ellexy:
We've been long enough on this board to know subtle set ups for drags. At the end of the day, you're guilty of what you're projecting.

grin

......so na your interpretation of intent matters? LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:56am On Mar 20
OasisX:

grin

......so na your interpretation of intent matters? LOL!
We all know what we are doing.

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Mar 20
OasisX:
grin

.......àwọn Twitter Obidients tí fẹ́ gbẹ mi lọrun akintollgate. Baba wants to deactivate his account, like e don reach otogẹ.

Dem no rate am, dem no trust am, regardless his sacrifices and shalayes. Anu mi dẹ ń ṣe man yẹ sha. LOL!

Wetin dem say he do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20
Delightsome2023:
always 24/7 on the internet.
Don't you have a life, a job or something meaningful to engage in?
I probably think you're Just a fresh high school leaver awaiting admission that's why you have all the time to troll on this forum.
The day Ishilove realizes this, the same day she'll unfollow you.
Same with folykaze and those bloody feminists you're simpishly following

🙄🙄
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Mar 20
Ellexy:
Lol Sheikh you need to look hard in the mirror for this one. Just 2 days ago you were mocking Peter Obi for breaking fast with Muslims. Will you guys ever see any good in Peter Obi?

If PO go to church is a problem to APC supporters
If PO go to mosque is a problem to APC supporters
If PO go to court is a problem to APC supporters
If PO go to IDP camps is a problem to APC supporters
If PO donates money is a problem to APC supporters
If PO no give shishi is a problem to APC supporters
If PO complain is a problem to APC supporters
If PO didn’t complain is a problem to APC supporters
If PO speaks is a problem to APC supporters
If PO remain silent is a problem to APC supporters.

As a catholic shey Obi no dey observe lent ni
Abi he don switch lent for Ramadan

Church take back your country
This is a religious war

Now he dey chop from mosque to mosque

While ignoring us traditionalists and masquerade worshippers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrustNone: 1:09pm On Mar 20
FOLYKAZE:

🙄🙄
hope you've repented and no more an atheist or into worship of ogun traditional religion?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Mar 20
obainojazz:
At least you tell people the hard times and what you’re enjoying now…. Most people just tell you abroad is terrible, make videos of them walking to work in snow or tornado but won’t come back to show you their progress in 5 years when chilling in heated vehicle grin

You know there is a limit to what you can share on your enjoyment abroad before some people start hating . Na why some of our major chairmen here dey code
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Mar 20
OasisX:
grin

I don see am and the message is clear

I take solace in the fact that the Peter Obi who “Akin” claims to follow, will never advocate for Genocide, no matter the provocation. Although Akin claims to be Obidient, Agbado is written into his DNA

There is a reason why his Yoruba name Akin is in quotes and Agbado is in his DNA. Another "I am Yoruba but..." shown his place

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Mar 20
OasisX:
grin

I take solace in the fact that the Peter Obi who “Akin” claims to follow, will never advocate for Genocide, no matter the provocation. Although Akin claims to be Obidient, Agbado is written into his DNA

There is a reason why his Yoruba name Akin is in quotes and Agbado is in his DNA. Another "I am Yoruba but..." shown his place, finally leaving the space for them with head bowed

https://www.nairaland.com/8036298/genocide-nefertiti-expels-akin-olaoye
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:51pm On Mar 20
Good afternoon everyone. I'd like to thank y'all for your support on my little venture. As I said, I've been posting everyday on my Twitter and LinkedIn since then, and impressions are slowly building.

In the meantime, though, especially for our egbons here who have businesses or are in positions they can hire, in case you or your firm are ever looking for a Content writer or Strategist or any role that has to do with copy or writing, remember that I exist, and I dey deliver pass Hebrew women.

Here's my portfolio: mainstack.me/melanineyedoc

CC: Airmark obainojazz Roland17 Ibime Raumdeuter Nihilistjnr Disstroy Ellexy OasisX larride BlueRayDick swiz123 Itsrm iamoyindamola izzou liveLongNprospa seankafor Sportsweb GloriousGbola odizeey GrammarNazi Incognito9 Eunoiaa folake4u

Have a great day, y'all 😉

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:01pm On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

You know there is a limit to what you can share on your enjoyment abroad before some people start hating . Na why some of our major chairmen here dey code

Stop coding and start cutting soap.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20
TrustNone:
hope you've repented and no more an atheist or into worship of ogun traditional religion?

I am that I am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Mar 20
BTW has anyone posted that the picture of a burning Niger Delta village by Sahara Reporters is fake news?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:32pm On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

There is a reason why his Yoruba name Akin is in quotes and Agbado is in his DNA. Another "I am Yoruba but..." shown his place, finally leaving the space for them with head bowed

https://www.nairaland.com/8036298/genocide-nefertiti-expels-akin-olaoye

grin

.....let me add some sauce. Twitter Obidients went for Pooja's jugular, coz he emotionally called on Military to level down the village where 16 Army were murdered.

Pooja is always attacked by their camp as a Supporter of PBAT, even though he never declares who he voted at last presidential Election.

They are tagging FIFA, CAF and so on to ban Pooja from covering football events as a photojournalist like they are de-marketing Erisco products - aggressively.

Akintollgate waded in, though condemned already deleted post made by Pooja, but called on them to stop attacking his means of livelihood. Boom, they started cooking him.

Nefertiti maligned him with an Epistle, even lied that Akin begged for her number privately. Akin responded with a screenshot of their private chat, where the case is vice versa - boom! He is getting cooked more for sharing the conversation on twitter.

Note: it ain't started now, it has been so long. He has no right to think differently. If dem say Tinubu is mad, Akin also must believe so. If he dares to believe otherwise he is gonna be cooked. LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Mar 20
OasisX:

grin

.....let me add some sauce. Twitter Obidients went for Pooja's jugular, coz he emotionally called on Military to level down the village where 16 Army were murdered.

Pooja is always attacked by their camp as a Supporter of PBAT, even though he never declared who he voted at last presidential Election.

They were tagging FIFA, CAF and so on to ban Pooja from covering football events as a photojournalist like they are de-marketing Erisco products - aggressively.

Akintollgate waded in, though condemned already deleted post made by Pooja, but called on them to stop attacking his means of livelihood. Boom, they started cooking him.

Nefertiti maligned him with an Epistle, even lied that Akin even begged for her number privately. Akin responded with a screenshot of their private chat, where the case is vice versa - boom! He is getting cooked more for sharing the conversation on twitter.

Note: it ain't started now, it has been so long. He has no right to think differently. If dem say Tinubu is mad, Akin also must believe so. If he dares to believe otherwise he is gonna be cooked. LOL!

That is why they are called a headless mob, nattering nitwits. Akin don collect what his crew were serving others
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:42pm On Mar 20
raumdeuter:
BTW has anyone posted that the picture of a burning Niger Delta village by Sahara Reporters is fake news?

grin

......it ain't propaganda, even though Sowore already apologized its fake news. If na me post something like that, I would have got many mentions and names calling.

Dem quiet fem, like it ain't misinformation. I saw one senseless post against GloriousGbola of being on the platform 24/7 and I laughed so hard.

We know those who are glued to this platform 24/7, the Poster knows, those who liked and shared the post know as well, but guess what?! We all know what we are doing.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:49pm On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

That is why they are called a headless mob, nattering nitwits. Akin don collect what his crew were serving others

grin

........their Messiah was sold to us as an Ex-Governor who didn't take loans, rather saved money. Loans was bad prior to 2023 General Election and every member of their movement spread same message.

Post 2023 Election, Alex Otti is collecting loans left and right, suddenly Loan ain't bad again. When President Buhari collected loan from Islamic Development Bank, he wanted to islamize Nigeria. Now that Alex Otti gets approval for $125m from same bank, amazingly new mantra is; Money know no religion.

From four legs, two legs bad to four legs good, two legs better. LOL!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:00pm On Mar 20
APPLICATIONS FOR THE LAGOS STATE LATEEF JAKANDE LEADERSHIP ACADEMY 2024/2025 COHORT OPENS APRIL 17TH, 2024!

Calling All Nigerians who possess the following;
📍3 Years of Work Experience
📍Age Range: 25 to 35 Years Old
📍Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree
📍NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate.

If you are ready to unleash your Leadership potential and be a catalyst for change, this opportunity is for YOU!

The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy is a Fellowship programme that offers life changing, non-partisan and meritocratic opportunities to young change-oriented Nigerians who desire to positively impact their generation.

Visit our website or click the link below for more information: ljla.academy

Applications open on Wednesday, April 17th, 2024. Seize the chance to be a part of something transformative!.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realtord43: 3:07pm On Mar 20
Sportsweb:
sent you a mail
pls forward me the group
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realtord43: 3:18pm On Mar 20
Unlimited22:
Good afternoon everyone. I'd like to thank y'all for your support on my little venture. As I said, I've been posting everyday on my Twitter and LinkedIn since then, and impressions are slowly building.

In the meantime, though, especially for our egbons here who have businesses or are in positions they can hire, in case you or your firm are ever looking for a Content writer or Strategist or any role that has to do with copy or writing, remember that I exist, and I dey deliver pass Hebrew women.

Here's my portfolio: mainstack.me/melanineyedoc

CC: Airmark obainojazz Roland17 Ibime Raumdeuter Nihilistjnr Disstroy Ellexy OasisX larride BlueRayDick swiz123 Itsrm iamoyindamola izzou liveLongNprospa seankafor Sportsweb GloriousGbola odizeey GrammarNazi Incognito9 Eunoiaa folake4u

Have a great day, y'all 😉
Just follow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:24pm On Mar 20
grin

.....NLC want to take back their Party from Abure. When Tinubu said they should wait till 2027 to run against him, he knows what is saying. LOL!

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1770401802300645377?t=IvJx3NzKml5K8V3mVcikRA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 3:28pm On Mar 20
Nigeria is a crazy country.
You can literally get anyone arrested as long as you have enough resources. For example, if izzou and I have a beef, and I have more resources than him, all I have to do is bribe a DPO, and izzou can be framed for theft or any other crime he never committed, and he'll be locked up until whenever I want him freed.

The only place in Nigeria where you can have issues with someone who has way more resources than you without you getting fvcked up is social media.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Mar 20
TemporaryHansel:
Nigeria is a crazy country.
You can literally get anyone arrested as long as you have enough resources. For example, if izzou and I have a beef, and I have more resources than him, all I have to do is bribe a DPO, and izzou can be framed for theft or any other crime he never committed, and he'll be locked up until whenever I want him freed.

The only place in Nigeria where you can have issues with someone who has way more resources than you without you getting fvcked up is social media.

And what prize do you win on Social Media?

Who told you that you can't get fuckedd up as a result of your social media posts?

Chioma vs Erisco is an example
Those Canadian Arab runs girls vs Otedola is another example

You know these rich men could have offed these ladies and nothing will really happen. Chioma and those Canadian girls slept in a Nigeria cell and you think thats not being fvckked up

One boy I think from Lautech got into trouble and spent years in jail as a result of Social media posts against govt

In America some Ivy league students who posted shitt about Jews had their job offers withdrawn and a billionaire Carl Icahn is championing that he will ensure they don't get employed

Many people have written checks on Social media and couldn't cash it in real life

In the underground hood, some people have lost their lives as a result of social media posts

To a large extent you are not anonymous online and if you offend someone big enough, they can find you and it can have way bigger and more significant impact on your real life

You can do a test, go on SM, write rubbish about Jews or some religion and see what will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:50pm On Mar 20
grin

SAD NEWS: Senate passes Student Loan bill.

The Senate on Wednesday approved the 2024 Student Loan Access to Higher Education Act (Repeal and Re-Enactment) Bill sent by President Tinubu.

The new bill aims to improve the implementation of the Higher Education Student Loan Scheme by addressing issues such as the management structure of the Nigerian Education Loan Fund (NELF), applicant eligibility, loan purpose, funding sources, disbursement, and repayment procedures.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:52pm On Mar 20
BREAKING: FG reveals names of terrorism financiers

The Nigerian Sanctions Committee on Monday revealed the identities of nine specific individuals and six entities that have been recommended for sanction following their involvement in terrorism financing.

The nine individuals under sanctions are:

1. Tukur Mamu
2. Yusuf Ghazali
3. Muhammad Sani
4. Abubakar Muhammad
5. Sallamudeen Hassan
6. Adamu Ishak
7. Hassana-Oyiza Isah
8. Abdulkareem Musa
9. Umar Abdullahi

The six BDCs and firms are:

10. West and East Africa General Trading Company Limited
11. Settings Bureau De Change Limited
12. G. Side General Enterprises
13. Desert Exchange Ventures Limited
14. Eagle Square General Trading Company Limited
15. Alfa Exchange BDC

Top of the list of individuals named in the document was a Kaduna-based publisher, Tukur Mamu, who is currently being tried by the Federal Government for allegedly aiding the terrorists who attacked the Abuja-Kaduna train in March 2022.

According to the document sent to Punch, Mamu “participated in the financing of terrorism by receiving and delivering ransome payments over the sum of $200,000 US in support of ISWAP terrorists for the release of hostages of the Abuja-Kaduna train attack.”

The document said one of the individuals is “the suspected attacker of the St. Francis Catholic Church Owo, Ondo State on June 5, 2022, and the Kuje Correctional Centre, Abuja, on July 5, 2022.”

Another was described as “a financial courier to ISWAP Okene. She is responsible for the disbursement of funds to the widows/wives of the terrorist fighters of the group.”

According to the document, another of the individuals “in 2015, transferred N60m to terrorism convicts.”

He was also said to have “received a sum of N189m between 2016 and 2018.”

The same person is said to “own entities and business reported in the UAE court judgment as facilitating the transfer of terrorist funds from Dubai to Nigeria.”

Another was said to have “had a total inflow of N61.4 bn and a total outflow of N51.7bn from his accounts.”

The document further revealed that, in accordance with Section 54 of the Terrorism (Prevention and Prohibition) Act, 2022, institutions and individuals are required to:

“(a) immediately, identify and freeze, without prior notice, all funds, assets, and any other economic resources belonging to the designated persons and entities in your possession and report same to the Sanctions Committee;

“(b) report to the Sanctions Committee any assets frozen or actions taken in compliance with the prohibition requirements.

“(c) immediately file a Suspicious Transactions Report to the NFIU for further analysis on the financial activities of such an individual or entity; and

“(d) report as a Suspicious Transactions Report to the NFIU, all cases of name matching in financial transactions prior to or after receipt of this List. ”

It said, “The freezing obligation required above shall extend to

“(a) all funds or other assets that are owned or controlled by the designated persons and entities, and not only those that are tied to a particular act, plot, or threat of terrorism or terrorism financing;

“(b) those funds or other assets that are wholly or jointly owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by designated persons or entities;

“(c) the funds or other assets derived or generated from funds or other assets owned or controlled directly or indirectly by designated persons or entities; and

“(d) funds or other assets of persons and entities acting on behalf of, or at the direction of designated persons or entities.”

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) ... (4622) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), LordAdam16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.