Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477718 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24
Roland17:

Naaa Doc, this guy fall hand, especially with the child that came after the snipping. There are unusual occurrences that should trigger relentless questioning in a man.

The moment the wife got pregnant after vasectomy, he should have immediately started his finding. There was absolutely no way, a part of him did not question the situation.

From your story, it is clear he had been restless prior to the divorce on the paternity of the last child, especially when you consider how unusual it was but lacked the courage to pursue it.

It's not easy to accuse your partner of infidelity especially when you don't have concrete evidence or when you both still feel loved and happy. In fact you would want to wish it away. Ignorance is bliss they say.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 5:11pm On Mar 24
Mayor smash 80m
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24
Spy360:

It's not easy to accuse your partner of infidelity especially when you don't have concrete evidence or when you both still feel loved and happy. In fact you would want to wish it away. Ignorance is bliss they say.

In this instance, the moment she got pregnant after his vasectomy should have triggered something and from Doc’s story, it reads like it did but for whatever reason, he lacked the courage.

He only gathered courage after the divorce and notice, he only tested the last child which supports my thought that all the while, he was definitely questioning the fidelity of his wife and paternity of that last child.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24
Roland17:

In this instance, the moment she got pregnant after his vasectomy should have triggered something and from Doc’s story, it reads like it did but for whatever reason, he lacked the courage.

He only gathered courage after the divorce and notice, he only tested the last child which supports my thought that all the while, he was definitely questioning the fidelity of his wife and paternity of that last child.

It might even be the pregnancy after the vasectomy that leads to the divorce.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24
What is this Dune movie about?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24
larride:
What is this Dune movie about?
I watched the part 1 and was confused
I read it's about the sand people and underground creatures

Some people no understand movies but will follow others hype am
I don't understand shit about that film🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24
BlueRayDick:

Most times they also didn't know the child is not the husband's...

See ehn, the same way a guy who is married or in a relationship has sex with another woman not his wife or fiance, is the same way some women cheat too with other guys. It's a possibility that if u have a one-night stand with a woman it may result to preganacy but u don't know cos u blocked her on all social media and phone after the sexx.

That same way some ladies cheat and within a matter of days have sexx with their spouse. So far the spouse never suspected or caught her cheating the resulting pregnancy will be a thing of joy.

Cheating can go either ways. E just be say na man e dey pain pass when the consequence later fall out.
Them know Baba.

Them know say them be woman. So there is a chance of getting pregnant, especially when them release inside am.

They know what they are doing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:48pm On Mar 24
odizeey:

Them know Baba.

Them know say them be woman. So there is a chance of getting pregnant, especially when them release inside am.

They know what they are doing.

lol.

Hope u know even with pullout a woman can get pregnant? U don't need to release into a woman before she gets pregnant.

Some of them actually don't know( I said some not all).

The problem with guys is we think we are the only one permitted to cheat between the two gender ; maybe cos we are incapable of getting pregnant from a random sexx sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ddippset(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24
So Dani Alvez can't afford €1million to post bail?

Wetin some of these guyz dey do with their money sef?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:53pm On Mar 24
RIP Amaechi Muonagor

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24
ddippset:

Simple, he is said to have career earnings of £50m, of which he may have received £25m after tax and even if he was prudent, he would have spent £5m of it just living.

I don't expect a man to have 1/20th of his net worth in cash. Any liquidity he had was burned on lawyers fees. When he sells one property, he would have it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:02pm On Mar 24
ddippset:

oringo

You know Brazilians too like oringo. grin

Well, make his friends epp am nah, neymar and messi is bigger than that amount sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24
BlueRayDick:

Whst I posted is the current price in naira. I don't know at what exchange rate sha.

U can see it's on their letter head.

No doubt, they make their price more competitive online for Western price comparison sites

I've been looking at Eko hotel specifically for a trip in June over the last couple of weeks, weighing it up against a trip to Accra, which one go favour me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingAzubuike(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24
BlueRayDick:
RIP Amaechi Muonagor
That particular picture you posted has been circulating. Maybe because it's recent sha. It looks so different from the amechi many people grew up with

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ddippset(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24
Ibime:

Simple, he is said to have career earnings of £50m, of which he may have received £25m after tax and even if he was prudent, he would have spent £5m of it just living.

I don't expect a man to have 1/20th of his net worth in cash. Any liquidity he had was burned on lawyers fees. When he sells one property, he would have it.
Better ooh, abeg.
I for fear.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ddippset(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24
Incognito9:

oringo

You know Brazilians too like oringo. grin

Well, make his friends epp am nah, neymar and messi is bigger than that amount sha.
Neymar be wan help am.. I no know wetin make am change mind.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ddippset(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24
BlueRayDick:
RIP Amaechi Muonagor
Is he dead?

Wow!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24
iamoyindamola:

I watched the part 1 and was confused
I read it's about the sand people and underground creatures

Some people no understand movies but will follow others hype am
I don't understand shit about that film🤣🤣🤣
Same here, i didn't really understand the part one. But i liked it, waiting for part two to drop later this year....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24
Another Movie with hype that turned out to be shit (imo) is The Marvels.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:02pm On Mar 24
TrebleChamp:
Same here, i didn't really understand the part one. But i liked it, waiting for part two to drop later this year....
Drop on the high seas you mean?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:20pm On Mar 24
Sportsweb:
Mayor smash 80m
after sporty announced that they have increased their cash out, suddenly people just they hit max cash out left and right.

make them dey play,those guys are probably sponsored to suck more souls into gambling and keep the ones that are already playing, dreaming.

mayor of ekiti that notorious for terrible punting ,all of sudden en turn tony bloom overnight.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 8:35pm On Mar 24
Sportsweb:
Mayor smash 80m
After 365 days?
If the bookies pimpp packed and gave me the amount of money he's been losing to sportybet and 5 others before this win, my brother even egbons for this thread go call me egbon.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 8:39pm On Mar 24
BlueRayDick:
RIP Amaechi Muonagor
Sisi Quadri
Mr. Ibu
Amaechi Muonagor
just this year alone and we haven't even finished March. Nollywood needs to step up concerning their welfare associations men, even if it's to get more funds from the government after all it's better than being padded for few cronies. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:44pm On Mar 24
This is one death too many. So painful.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24
BlueRayDick:
RIP Amaechi Muonagor

I can’t say this enough…

Men, take care of your health. How you care for your body today would be consequential in the future.

Every year, especially after 35, your body starts slowing down in every aspect and it gets harder to resolve certain health complications.

RIP sir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_hd0GQaTgI&pp=ygUWb253dSBkaSBuam8gYnkgb3NhZGViZQ%3D%3D

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24
WhoDeyHause:

Sisi Quadri
Mr. Ibu
Amaechi Muonagor
just this year alone and we haven't even finished March. Nollywood needs to step up concerning their welfare associations men, even if it's to get more funds from the government after all it's better than being padded for few cronies. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

But we have other men who are doing well

Kanayo O Kanayo
Pete Edochie
Kenneth Okonkwo

Even Olu Jacobs that is ill is not begging for money.

I think everyone needs to start looking at investments in their old age.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 8:54pm On Mar 24
izzou:

Kanayo O Kanayo
Pete Edochie
Kenneth Okonkwo

Yes you are right boss but we also know life doesn't work out the same for everybody, because e pure for A no mean say it will be like that for B and again there are some sicknesses that will make one spend, spend and spend till they finally leave pride and come online to seek for assistance, some would even be able to get the money from sponsors to combat it and still die. I really think the Nollywood stakeholders and association should meet soon to discuss all these rampant deaths.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:14pm On Mar 24
Roland17:

I can’t say this enough…

Men, take care of your health. How you care for your body today would be consequential in the future.

Every year, especially after 35, your body starts slowing down in every aspect and it gets harder to resolve certain health complications.

RIP sir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_hd0GQaTgI&pp=ygUWb253dSBkaSBuam8gYnkgb3NhZGViZQ%3D%3D

This point can never be overemphasized. Men should really take care of themselves and we shouldn't always resort to self medication until it is too late.

When I advise people around me that it's always wise to seek opinion of doctors on any health challenge u experience, they always feel as though I'm taking from a privileged point of view cos as a private sector person I have access to company funded health insurance.

U will see a people having constant headache & insomnia swallowing panadol instead of going for a check-up to rule out High blood pressure.

As much as men make money and spend on enjoyment, they should keep some for period medical checkups too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:16pm On Mar 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpmlhXg3Rw?si=DJsItDDLkSHwvfac

Learn cloud seeding, which is the science of rainmaking, its benefits and limitations. No juju is involved.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24
What a country

https://twitter.com/DrBarryAvotu1st/status/1771641998853669238?s=19

If you think this is not naija keep it to yourself, don't be unfortunate to quote me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24
izzou:

Kanayo O Kanayo
Pete Edochie
Kenneth Okonkwo

I don't think it is about investments because kidney issues can gulp down investments in a blink. It is more of lifestyle and health. If KOK has kidney failure tomorrow, that his house won't save him. I have uncles that are diabetic, rarely aunties. Igbo men especially should reduce beer. Big stomach is not enjoyment.

Also salt and MSG intake is too much in Nigeria.

Use salt to wash ugu.
Use salt to wash beef.
Use it to wash okporoko.
Still put in the soup.
Serve the soup with akpu.
By the side of his plate, you put a spoon of salt for him to sprinkle on the food.

Why??

Death is inevitable, but don't use your hand to bring it closer.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24
BlueRayDick:

lol.

Hope u know even with pullout a woman can get pregnant? U don't need to release into a woman before she gets pregnant.

Some of them actually don't know( I said some not all).

The problem with guys is we think we are the only one permitted to cheat between the two gender ; maybe cos we are incapable of getting pregnant from a random sexx sha.

It happens but the chances are very slim.

You can't go ahead having unprotected sex and not expect something to happen.

They know that there is a chance of getting pregnant with unprotected sex but they go ahead. They know more about their body than you o.

Women are just masters when it comes to deceit. They can even trick their minds. 😀

Nobody has the monopoly of cheating. But when guys cheat, the consequence is not as devastating as when women do. Abi you don see when man pin pikin for woman?😀

(1) (2) (3) ... (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Eunoiaa(f), BlueRayDick, iamoyindamola(m), Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.