Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1480055 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (4682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:40am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:
The nigga has won twice this year (40m and 80M).

His strategy abi luck is top notch. He can lose 20 straight and recover with one win

Baba,no tell me say you dey believe the "winnings" cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 8:41am On Mar 25
WhoDeyHause:

Na you and baba blueray sabi. Make I just come back one day from work come hear my pikin dey shout Barka for life for parlor come still wear their incantation costume on top, Wallahi Tallahi awusubilai I dey go collect change of my bride price from her papa house. Iffa hear Daddy ooo na Nadal style backhand you go collect. Call me Mr. Whodeyhause. I cannot be fighting against football wickedness in high places then you will now go and bring my opps from my older opps.
cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:41am On Mar 25
monerozi5590:

I will end it at this point here.

ok
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:44am On Mar 25
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 9:24am On Mar 25
Tallesty1:

This, right here tops the list in my plans for 2025 and I am getting it for real. If you like preach against like a Jehova witness, mind is made up.

If you don't see swag in this then you no sabi better thing.

Hahaha. Someone around me said she loves her guy's big tummy and I hmmmm'd. But recently she started posting videos and pictures of him at the gym lifting heavy. The pride in her captions made me wonder what happened to the love she has for "his" big tummy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:24am On Mar 25
Amigoss:

Baba,no tell me say you dey believe the "winnings" cheesy
I have won with his game before. But it was a low stake
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:34am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:

But u have also lost with his game several times too ba?

U see ehn, people like Mayor make more people poorer than richer. While u may be staking lower on his 35-50 odds, some people will reduce the 9 games he accumulated to let's say just 4 games that will give them 15 odds. People like that will place N100k and they will lose.

Several people think like that and they lose woefully. Those are the people u see always on his case dragging him when he's on a losing streak cos from where they stand it appears he was contracted by the bookies to drag them into penury. When eventually he wins a game after a long time, most of those people would not even have funds to stake.

I don't know for sure if he works in cahoots with bookies o, but I think anybody that wants to do something good with his life should rely on games from people like Mayor who have deep pockets and can play the long game of waiting for one win to wipe away one-month losses. I won't be surprised if the bookies always fund his accounts through bonuses just for him to keep posting games and thousands of people losing the bets.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:54am On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

Reading this story again, I just can't but laugh.

So the guy escaped custody, booked a flight, pass through immigration and was cleared to board despite his name being in the news for the past one month or thereabouts. grin

Nigeria should be showing on comedy central

Money obviously exchanged hands

The guy learnt fast in custody and did it the Naija way. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57am On Mar 25
Itsrm:

That's true but i don't think they were ever arrested, comfortable at guest house with access to phone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:00am On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

U see ehn, people like Mayor make more people poorer than richer. While u may be staking lower on his 35-50 odds, some people will reduce the 9 games he accumulated to let's say just 4 games that will give them 15 odds. People like that will place N100k and they will lose.

Several people think like that and they lose woefully. Those are the people u see always on his case dragging him when he's on a losing streak cos from where they stand it appears he was contracted by the bookies to drag them into penury. When eventually he wins a game after a long time, most of those people would not even have funds to stake.

I don't know for sure if he works in cahoots with bookies o, but I think anybody that wants to do something good with his life should rely on games from people like Mayor who have deep pockets and can play the long game of waiting for one win to wipe away one-month losses. I won't be surprised if the bookies always fund his accounts through bonuses just for him to keep posting games and thousands of people losing the bets.

Another thing people should know is, there is no way these guys do any indept research before dropping that many odds with the frequency with which they drop it.

I know how long it used to take me before I put 10 odds together when I was deep in it.

This leads me to believe they either copy someone else's bet code and share without any research of their own or they just put anything they like together most of the time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:01am On Mar 25
iamoyindamola:

That's true but i don't think they were ever arrested, comfortable at guest house with access to phone

It's not unusual. DSS have plenty of those facilities across the country. Where do you think Nnamdi Kanu is being kept?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:04am On Mar 25
Itsrm:

It's not unusual. DSS have plenty of those facilities across the country. Where do you think Nnamdi Kanu is kept?
Same Kanu with one cloth abi, was he not sent to prison?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 10:07am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:
The nigga has won twice this year (40m and 80M).

His strategy abi luck is top notch. He can lose 20 straight and recover with one win
He won 60million and 30million in January. Plus the 80million he won recently that's close to 200million in just 3 months.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 10:13am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:

Let's say he always sake average of 200k per stake.

If he lose 10 straight tickets - that's 2M gone.

Even if he enters terrible run and lose 100 tickets in a row - that's 20M.

Luck shine on him in 101th stake - boom 40M+ win.

He will be in profit

Same thing I mentioned before.

Melvyn11:

The funny thing is when wins, he will recover all his loses plus millions more. He will lose like 8 to 10million then bang 30 to 40million when he wins. That's the risk that comes with going for big odds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:16am On Mar 25
iamoyindamola:

Same Kanu with one cloth abi, was he not sent to prison?

Not at all. He has been in DSS custody.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:16am On Mar 25
Itsrm:

Another thing people should know is, there is no way these guys do any indept research before dropping that many odds with the frequency with which they drop it.

I know how long it used to take me before I put 10 odds together when I was deep in it.

This leads me to believe they either copy someone else's bet code and share without any research of their own or they just put anything they like together most of the time.

It's actually possible for them to sit down and do forecasting. It's because u are a working class person who has to juggle his time between multiple tasks in a day that makes u think it takes so much time to forecast. If u were less busy as they are , u can as well be researching and dropping codes.

They don't have a 9-5 job like u na.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:19am On Mar 25
Itsrm:

If Money exchanged hands, then it means the guy paid those watching over them in the guest house, paid travel agent to book a flight outside the country for him, paid immigration officers who cleared him to fly and even paid whoever drove him from the guest house to the airport.

The thing get as e be sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:23am On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

If Money exchanged hands, then it means the guy paid those watching over them in the guest house, paid travel agent to book a flight outside the country for him, paid immigration officers who cleared him to fly and even paid whoever drove him from the guest house to the airport.

The thing get as e be sha

He only needs to pay one person. All the other arrangements can be made.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:26am On Mar 25
Itsrm:

He only needs to pay one person. All the other arrangements can be made.

Hmmmm. The person must be highly connected then.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:31am On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

Hmmmm. The person must be highly connected then.

Exactly. It's the only explanation. It's an inside job.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:51am On Mar 25
This is why people are always reluctant to help

https://twitter.com/frees9999/status/1772162109767401796
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:54am On Mar 25
👀

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 11:02am On Mar 25
Yes, I have lost many of his games + other Twitter bookers.

I only quoted amigos because he seems to be doubting his winning, probably thinking they guy de Photoshop his winning tickets
BlueRayDick:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:02am On Mar 25
Itsrm:
This is why people are always reluctant to help

https://twitter.com/frees9999/status/1772162109767401796

The good thing is she used her account number linked to her real names. It makes it very easy for her to be tracked down and dealt with.

Na why I dey always overlook most of the online appeal for funds; scammers plenty pass genuine ones.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:03am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:

I only quoted amigos because he seems to be doubting his winning, probably thinking they guy de Photoshop his winning tickets

Okay, now I get.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 11:05am On Mar 25
Melvyn11:

He won 60million and 30million in January. Plus the 80million he won recently that's close to 200million in just 3 months.
Yeah, he average 200-400k per each stakes.

He loses a lot but only needs just one win to recover and make excess gain.. only those that have deep pocket to keep playing his game with same exact stake can succeed with his games
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 11:06am On Mar 25
You said it all
Melvyn11:

Same thing I mentioned before.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:18am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:

Well,I no go too argue with you sha...see people also playing their games here,one even lost 100k in two weeks playing all his games to then see punter don win 80million out of no where cheesy

https://twitter.com/Bewhatyoubebro/status/1771900438977122544?t=AAlrcwojefTCHuX5OcRZdQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/Areteman001/status/1771901438903349345?t=H9hKF9E2fxkj_Plv1GcdRA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:42am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:

Let's say he always sake average of 200k per stake.

If he lose 10 straight tickets - that's 2M gone.

Even if he enters terrible run and lose 100 tickets in a row - that's 20M.

Luck shine on him in 101th stake - boom 40M+ win.

He will be in profit
The thing is he can't be broke at once except he goes on a stupid betting spree cause of his multiple investments and commissions he collects from the bookies especially through referrals or maybe endorsements there are several high stake games he will be playing in the background that he won't bring to twitter. It is others that don't even have up to his net worth that will suffer more from the losses when he goes on a bad run.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:43am On Mar 25
Sportsweb:

Yes they do and there is a reason they mostly use sporty and bookies that you can't scan a winning ticket code....let their winnings come from bet9ja na,make we scan the winning ticket cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:47am On Mar 25
WhoDeyHause:

The thing is he can't be broke at once except he goes on a stupid betting spree cause of his multiple investments and commissions he collects from the bookies especially through referrals or maybe endorsements there are several high stake games he will be playing in the background that he won't bring to twitter. It is others that don't even have up to his net worth that will suffer more from the losses when he goes on a bad run.

One admirable thing about the guy is he is wise enough to invest his money and he milks that influencer role to promote his businesses. He wise pass almost all other punters and influencers on that app.

I've been following him since he was in his finals in school, how he has steadily been investing and even floated payment solution app I think while he was serving. Nowadays I don't frequent twitter anymore , but the last time I was really active on twitter I remember he opened a lounge and barbing salon in Abuja
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:49am On Mar 25
odizeey:
cheesy cheesy
Na true na. E go get some kind traits you go see for your pikin wey go make you say na me get am. But seriously we need to tackle this paternity fraud ish from the start, it's just that it'll probably be too expensive for over half the population then the high possibility of the woman leaving if it turns us it's your kid, you know the times we're in now.. Make person come see negative sorry to the pikin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (4682) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.