Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1479764 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (4682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02
OasisX:
grin

Ṣe Ìjẹ̀bú ni ó ní tàbí Ìjẹ̀ṣà, coz your agidi too much. LOL!

Eyikeyi ti okan e ba ni fe si.

I'll be anyone you want me to be.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:58pm On Apr 02
Ibime:

Why didn't the River fish jump into your pond instead

That nigga done cast net, clear your pond
grin grin

Reverse jumping.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:01pm On Apr 02
obainojazz:
Person really use Great Swimmer as name…. Na trouble he find jare cheesy
grin grin

The aquatic one?

Na now I even understand why raumdeuter called the moniker airmarks alternate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:01pm On Apr 02
Why is there so much hidden posts?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:03pm On Apr 02
Eunoiaa:

Eyikeyi ti okan e ba ni fe si.

I'll be anyone you want me to be.

grin

....alright dearie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:04pm On Apr 02
raumdeuter:

IjebuJesa

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:07pm On Apr 02
A40:
Lol. See wahala grin

No be you start dissertation unto small question I ask.

Go and read your post again and see how widely you veered off tangent without answering the question

I perfectly understand the issue you people have with Odumodu. I said I find it funny. And it's because he exposes the nature of a lot of you in an unflattering manner. The way a lot of your people commodify yourselves in the sexual market is the same way Odumodu was doing it in his song.

Even the Zulezoo you falsely claimed sang a song about rape meanwhile it was about a woman cheating. That's the fantasy world you people live
Wait...that zulezoo song we all knew was about a sneaky woman bringing in another man when the hubby was out, is now twisted to mean a ra..pe song? Hahaha...

Accountability is never womens forte anyway

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 4:11pm On Apr 02
The Exodus of Guest Viewers. grin

Oasis, what's happening here that I'm not aware of? Who's throwing a party? It's never this crowded on a normal day.

Or there's a major match being played?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02
Theflint1:
There's a Nigerian movie I've been trying to remember, must have been shot in the 90s or early 2000s, was about an abroad returnee girl that needed to trace her father's history or something in one of these Yoruba towns. She was linked to a university lecturer (young guy), and he was to help her whether locate her father or locate his works (he was a lecturer too I think)...the journey sha took the lecturer guy deep into the forest to discover artefacts (can't remember if it was because the girl got kidnapped by some spirits or she got lost in the forest)...well the spirits sha started trying to take the guys life, one challenge after another, but one that stuck with me the most was a scene where one of the spirits pretended to be the abroad returnee girl...she was inside like a stream or so, white semi-transparent gown (the outline of her tits were showing sef cheesy...the girl was very pretty sha, abroad accent, light skin and tall), and the lecturer guy got enticed, and went to her in the stream and started kissing her, only for the girl to transform into one menacing old woman with at least 6 boobs (I think it was Toun Oni from Fuji House of Commotion that played the old woman)...the guy sha discovered and ran away and the scene cut with Toun Oni laughing menacingly (I think).

My memory on the movie is very fuzzy, but every now and again I find myself trying to get the title or something of the particular movie...what prompted it yesterday was a tweet on Wale Adebayo that starred in the Sango Movie....so say make I try my luck see if anybody fit remember the movie I describe.

Nobody don find the answer yet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:18pm On Apr 02
Emaprince:
Wait...that zulezoo song we all knew was about a sneaky woman bringing in another man when the hubby was out, is now twisted to mean a ra..pe song? Hahaha...

The song is actually about adultery; It's just the way those guys narrated the incident saying " Person push mummy, mummy push person" and the "mummy beg tire " part of the song that makes people mistake the song for encouraging rape.

There's the last part of the lyrics of the song that actually has the theme of the song ADULTERY stated:

Two people wey God join together

Adultery put them asunder

Two people wey God join together

Adultery na im put them asunder

Ba se bun de gba mu yen

Tungere (ayacho)

Ayacho ma tungere (ayacho fafe)

Tungere (ayacho)

Ayacho ma tungere (ayacho fafe)

Oh Ayacho (ayacho)

Oh (ayacho fafe)

Oh Ayacho [ayacho]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Apr 02
Alhaji Oasisx as una dey tage dey do soyaiya inside Ramadan

40 guests and Malaikas are here to watch and report you to the Holy prophet

40 guests might be 40 virgins due to you

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:39pm On Apr 02
BlueRayDick:

Dave Umahi the visionary who put on his critical thinking cap and decided it was Airport Eboyin needed to make it more developed .

Smh

One Year After Being Commissioned, Over "36 Billion Naira" Ebonyi International Airport Yet To Start Operation (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

One year after the commissioning of the Ebonyi International airport, Local airlines have boycotted the airport due to its defective runway.

Governor Francis Nwifuru of Ebonyi had mapped out 13.7 Billion Naira to repair the airport which reportedly gulped 36 Billion Naira, barely six months after his predecessor, David Umahi commissioned the Airport.

Recall that in April 2023, the Ebonyi airport was launched with two inaugural flights of Air Peace aircraft touching down on the runway of the airport.

The epoch-making event was well attended by top federal and state government officials as well as dignitaries across the country.

However, a few months after the inauguration, reports had it that the Ebonyi airport runaway had developed problems.

The airport which has gulped over 40 Billion Naira of the state resources is yet to yield any revenue into the coffers of the state government which needs revenue to pursue its growth and development agenda.

Ebonyi State International Airport is an airport located in Onueke, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria, along the Abakaliki-Afikpo Expressway.

The airport is meant to service Ebonyi, Abia and Benue states.

Dave Umahi just run them street for this Eboyin International airport project. Smh.

https://9newsng.com/one-year-after-being-commissioned-over-36-billion-naira-ebonyi-international-airport-yet-to-generate-any-revenue-photos/

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02
Emaprince:

My brother this is what we're dealing with

That was why that Ibime comment was so amusing. Imagine dealing with that kin person on a daily basis that can twist reality according to their moods and agenda on the day.

Better to be Shaolin monk or Reverend father grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02
BlueRayDick:

The song is actually about adultery; It's just the way those guys narrated the incident saying " Person push mummy, mummy push person" and the "mummy beg tire " part of the song that makes people mistake the song for encouraging rape.

There's the last part of the lyrics of the song that actually has the theme of the song ADULTERY stated:

The push is not literal push. We all know the push they mean when two people wan biakwubiakwu. This is why you need to use long spoon when you eat with these people

Even if Gen Z feminazis are pushing that false narrative one would think the Millenials and Gen X that were mature when that song came out would correct them

They're allergic to any form of scrutiny. Just bring up paternity fraud or how they maltreat their househelps and you will see how someone you thought had sense will embarrass you so badly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:15pm On Apr 02
A40:
The push is not literal push. We all know the push they mean when two people wan biakwubiakwu. This is why you need to use long spoon when you eat with these people

Even if Gen Z feminazis are pushing that false narrative one would think the Millenials and Gen X that were mature when that song came out would correct them

They're allergic to any form of scrutiny. Just bring up paternity fraud or how they maltreat their househelps and you will see how someone you thought had sense will embarrass you so badly

U know the song was banned by NBC sometimes around 2005 or thereabouts for the vulgar lyrics, so it's possible people thought it was because it encouraged rape or something.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02
BlueRayDick:

U know the song was banned by NBC sometimes around 2005 or thereabouts for the vulgar lyrics, so it's possible people thought it was because it encouraged rape or something.
Mehh. Still goes back to what I was saying. NBC be banning anything. The song was not nowhere even as vulgar as Bang Bang Bang.

Nobody with a working brain listened to that song when it came out and connected it to rape. Even we that were fairly young then knew it was a boy basically reporting to his dad on the adventures of his mother when he went on a trip

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:24pm On Apr 02
Eunoiaa:
The Exodus of Guest Viewers. grin

Oasis, what's happening here that I'm not aware of? Who's throwing a party? It's never this crowded on a normal day.

Or there's a major match being played?

raumdeuter:
Alhaji Oasis as una dey tage dey do soyaiya inside Ramadan

40 guests and Malaikas are here to watch and report you to the Holy prophet

40 guests might be 40 virgins due to you

grin

......wuz goin on here?! This thread don reach other SM platforms?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:26pm On Apr 02
A40:
Mehh. Still goes back to what I was saying. NBC be banning anything. The song was not nowhere even as vulgar as Bang Bang Bang.

Nobody with a working brain listened to that song when it came out and connected it to rape. Even we that were fairly young then knew it was a boy basically reporting to his dad on the adventures of his mother when he went on a trip

People were not as open minded then like they are now. Back then NBC na like moral police na; dem dey ban all "ban-ables"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02
A feminist lost love sure burns different I know.

Can only be the reason for the trauma-induced reactions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02
BlueRayDick:

Dave Umahi just run them street for this Eboyin International airport project. Smh.

https://9newsng.com/one-year-after-being-commissioned-over-36-billion-naira-ebonyi-international-airport-yet-to-generate-any-revenue-photos/

That airport cannot generate any revenue sef, and it is not a curse.

I visited their shopping mall, and you needed to see empty slots everywhere.

I really don't know why some leaders cannot read the needs of their people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:31pm On Apr 02
iamoyindamola:

You mean your CR7 borrowed the name according to his biography
Borrowed how? Ronaldo was named after Ronald Reagan an American president who was Ronaldo father's favourite actor or something. Ronaldo is the Portuguese version of Ronald.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:31pm On Apr 02
OasisX:
grin

......wuz goin on here?! This thread don reach other SM platforms?! LOL!

I was as confused as you are. 🤣🤣🤣

And like a miracle, they all vanished into thin air LMAO.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02
BlueRayDick:

No let Darlington catch you, Igbo hater

seankafor:
so you know more than umahi and ebonyi people undecided

If it's possible, all states in Nigeria should get an airport, nothing bad innit

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Apr 02
izzou:

That airport cannot generate any revenue sef, and it is not a curse.

I visited their shopping mall, and you needed to see empty slots everywhere.

I really don't know why some leaders cannot read the needs of their people.

Airports are for economic hubs Ebonyi Ekiti Zamfara etc are poor states and dont need an airport. Or Ill say there are bigger priorities than airport for 2/3 of states in Nigeria
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02
BlueRayDick:

People were not as open minded then like they are now. Back then NBC na like moral police na; dem dey ban all "ban-ables"
Nigeria na very eye service country normally.

Na just the way these people come dey rewrite history for 2024. Very dangerous people

See how Fifty small trolling wey e dey troll him baby momma unto her Diddy parole that wan run say remember when you raped me grin

That's same vibes with this song

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:36pm On Apr 02
For someone who could wine and dine with the devil, I wonder what that makes the person.

*srunches brows in thought*
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02
Young woman abeg nau. Lets even leave your feminist cult status aside. You're too young for me grin

Make una fellow cult members no come call me groomer. E jowo.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02
raumdeuter:

Airports are for economic hubs Ebonyi Ekiti Zamfara etc are poor states and dont need an airport. Or Ill say there are bigger priorities than airport for 2/3 of states in Nigeria

The airport is not even in the Capital gan gan

It is in Onueke, which is in Ezza. According to locals, he wants to spread development to that side (and he decided to use airport to gamble)

I went to some local governments there, and you will just see some projects and laugh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:42pm On Apr 02
Now we're getting to the root of the matter.

You go soon talk the one wey dey bite you for body.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02
Eunoiaa:
For someone who could wine and dine with the devil, I wonder what that makes the person.

*srunches brows in thought*

Annoyer, calm down and take A40 to za oza room
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02
Ibime:

Annoyer, calm down and take A40 to za oza room
So that 20 years from now when I wan take one important post she go say I groom am 20 years ago.

Ibime shey we get prior beef before? Why you dey do me like this nau undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:50pm On Apr 02
Where's that foolish, China-made Mr. Money nor dey waste time on ug things sef?

It's stuff like these that send a rush of blood to his veins and loins.

He should come and take up the costume of the Joker's sidekick he's consigned to for life.

He's always never too far off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (4682) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Segedinho(m), BlueRayDick, Roland17(m), Itsrm(m), izzou(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.