Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1439526 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:01am On Apr 14
BlueRayDick:
Abeg anybody with Twitter link to live updates on how things dey sup for this recent Iran Vs Israel escalation should share
This isreal is no longer the one that was kicked about and scattered across the globe. I pity iranians.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:24am On Apr 14
grin

......he said he pity Iranians. LOL! Thanks to US, UK and Jordanian Jets that came to Israel Rescue, yet Nevatim Airbase was successfully destroyed.

That was the Airbase that struck Iran's Embassy in Damascus.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:24am On Apr 14
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=129428871]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:26am On Apr 14
BlueRayDick:

The answer to the bolded is very simple and I've mentioned it in my previous posts on this matter .

1. The special investigator who was appointed by Tinubu had 100% free hand . The moment Emefiele was suspended and removed from office , the special investigator visited CBN and got a list of Emefiele's loyal supporters within the CBN workforce whom he can press for implicating info on Emefiele .

2. He most likely got this particular guy's name in that list . Now he proceeds to get a court order to access the guy's financial records and bank accounts . He finds evidence of unexplainable wealth in the guy's bank accounts and he uses it as a leverage to push the guy to the wall.

3. At that point , the guy has the option of giving Emefiele (his boss ) up for a plea bargain for his own crime or rot in jail without giving up Emefiele .

4. Most people in his shoes will choose to sing like a bird and act as EFCC witness than go down with a drowning man like Emefiele .

Life is not Hollywood movie or Chinese movie o. If matter cast in real life , most people will save themselves first before saving anybody else

He should explain to the authority how he got his unexplained wealth if your gueses is what really happened.

I will remain silent. Emefiele upgraded my life and I will remain silent. He even coming out to say Emefiele didn't say " take this ' as if he knows what the money is meant for says a lot about him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:32am On Apr 14
monerozi5590:

He should explain to the authority how he got his unexplained wealth if your gueses is what really happened.

I will remain silent. Emefiele upgraded my life and I will remain silent. He even coming out to say Emefiele didn't say " take this ' as if he knows what the money is meant for says a lot about him

There's no explanation to make na. He must have collected bribes himself at one time or the other and EFCC already have the evidence .

All they just need do is offer him a deal to either help them get his boss or he fits in jail. It's obvious what his eventual choice was
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:32am On Apr 14
Iran and noise. grin grin grin grin. They should not conclude oh.

Iran says attack on Israel has concluded.

Thank God almost all missiles and drones were intercepted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:35am On Apr 14
grin

......Iran has shush those daring them to retaliate. Una beat chest that dem no fit, especially from their country and they did it decisively and successfully.

Iran is prepared, let Israel attack again.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:47am On Apr 14
People should understand that Iran is a major power in the Middle East. If they wanted they would have struck Israel via Iranian affiliate groups in Iraq, Lebanon etc thus they won't claim responsibility. These guys took responsibility and attacked Israel directly. Let it sink into your dumb skull that Israel is a nuclear state... but Tehran don't give a Bleep!!

Does it mean that Iran also possess nuclear weapon?? Well, time will tell. Tighten your seatbelt as we await more escalation of hostilities in the Middle East.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:52am On Apr 14
Ballzproblem
Happy Sunday.

grin grin grin

Iran just attacked God's people. When will angel Michael and angel gaybriel retaliate on behalf of Israel

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 8:58am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ballzproblem
Happy Sunday.

grin grin grin

Iran just attacked God's people. When will angel Michael and angel gaybriel retaliate on behalf of Israel

grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:01am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You don't know what you're talking about.
99% of Iran drone and missiles intercepted grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:03am On Apr 14
Ballzproblem2:
99% of Iran drone and missiles intercepted grin

You didn't answer my question
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 9:04am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ballzproblem
Happy Sunday.

grin grin grin

The US has already said it will not support any Israeli attack and must be notified if they choose to discard wise counsel.

As I said earlier, no one will fight a world war for Netanyahu.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:07am On Apr 14
Attack that was foiled is not successful.

Operation Honest Promise is a total failure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:08am On Apr 14
grin

Iran successfully hit their targets yet, its intercepted [decoy] missiles and drones, these dudes keep talking about?!

https://twitter.com/PressTV/status/1779419029154734330?t=xzy4LB5EUnbIx5YkSbbKdg&s=19

Even Israeli Army Chief confirmed helps from US, UK and other regional Allies, yet military base still got hit.

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1779412672171135311?t=T-fX4St4KYmg784WRAS-gQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:09am On Apr 14
LordAdam16:

The US has already said it will not support any Israeli attack and must be notified if they choose to discard wise counsel.

As I said earlier, no one will fight a world war for Netanyahu.

-Lord

That's is a wise decision from Washington. Las las people wey dey underrate Iran cox of a useless buybull prophecy go understand that reality is different from a fake Israeli god and her promises

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:10am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You didn't answer my question
your almighty Iran couldn't kill a single fly,I did be worried if my enemy has such capability to repel most of the attack.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:10am On Apr 14
grin

......by the way, Iranians ain't ARAB!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:11am On Apr 14
monerozi5590:
Attack that was foiled is not successful.

Operation Honest Promise is a total failure grin grin grin

Israel should respond else they're the paper tiger.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 9:12am On Apr 14
Most of you need to stop showing your ignorance. Talking about world war lol. What you are seeing is global politics in it's raw form. Israel attacks an Iranian Consul. Iran promises a retaliation. Iran waits and then announces the retaliation.
Normally that would be the end of it. Iran just needed to save face and their announcing the retaliation just further shows that their response was for show and not an act of war or attempt to further complicate the situation.

What you should be praying and hoping for is that the mad man called Netenyahu is not bothered enough to want to deal with Iran. UK and US already condemned and warn Iran so he he has the backing of the two countries and can retaliate however he wants.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:14am On Apr 14
Ballzproblem2:
your almighty Iran couldn't kill a single fly,I did be worried if my enemy has such capability to repel most of the attack.

They didn't attack civilian infrastructure like hospitals, schools or religious centres like your overrated IDF.
They targeted military base AND facilities.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:17am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

They didn't attack civilian infrastructure like hospitals, schools or religious centres like your overrated IDF.
and still didn't hit shit what is your point grin,no worry na Israel response I dey wait for but if dem no retaliate I will be disappointed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19am On Apr 14
Bombblacks:
Most of you need to stop showing your ignorance. Talking about world war lol. What you are seeing is global politics in it's raw form. Israel attacks an Iranian Consul. Iran promises a retaliation. Iran waits and then announces the retaliation.
Normally that would be the end of it. Iran just needed to save face and their announcing the retaliation just further shows that their response was for show and not an act of war or attempt to further complicate the situation.

What you should be praying and hoping for is that the mad man called Netenyahu is not bothered enough to want to deal with Iran. UK and US already condemned and warn Iran so he he has the backing of the two countries and can retaliate however he wants.

Wtf? Serbia did less than what Israel did to kick start World War 1

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:24am On Apr 14
grin

...........Ooops! They ain't aware of Iran's attack on Israel in Russia and China yet. They gonna condemn the attack once they are aware.

Iran prove they ain't cowards. US, UK warned they shouldn't retaliate. Biden even said "don't" yet Iran ignored. LOL!

Iran is surrounded by US bases, yet they went ahead to retaliate, that ain't cowardice or trying to save face.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:25am On Apr 14
Who dey fear US and UK condemnation??

Houthis still dey attack commercial vessels after several condemnation from UK, US, Germany.

The US and UK and her partners invaded an leveled Iraq in search of weapon of mass destruction for lesser reason.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:27am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Israel should respond else they're the paper tiger.

Israel get sense pass them. Iran miscalculated and maybe they just realised their mistake by saying " attack on Israel has concluded" Now the western powers are even more in support of Israel. G7 will be holding meeting today to discuss what just happened.

Iran is a terrorists country. They are funding terrorists organisations like Hezbollah to attack Isreal and Israel is now on the offensive against those proxies.

Even their nuclear programme is being disrupted by Israel. That's a boss move.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:27am On Apr 14
Happy World Quantum Day

"World Quantum Day is an annual celebration promoting public awareness and understanding of quantum science and technology around the world.

"From the fabric of spacetime to the GPS on your phone, the Universe speaks the language of quantum mechanics.

"Quantum physics is the most fundamental theory we have to describe Nature at the level of the elementary particles and forces that constitute our Universe. Join us, as we explore the many dimensions of the quantum realm."

Source: https://worldquantumday.org/

The warring parties, who are the children of the two demons from Asia, should allow the world to experience peace.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 9:27am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Wtf? Serbia did less than what Israel did to kick start World War 1
Save this bullshit, Iran had it coming. Each and every attack by Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthi’s in Israel was financed one way or another by Iran. Of course Israel was going to respond.

Israel has conducted itself terribly in this whole conflict but don't try to give me that mumbo jumbo of Iran being a victim.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:31am On Apr 14
Ballzproblem2:
and still didn't hit shit what is your point grin,no worry na Israel response I dey wait for but if dem no retaliate I will be disappointed.

From Iran can't attack Israel to Iran didn't hit targets. Una no get shame. Weak ass defense
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 9:34am On Apr 14
If you actually believe Russia and china gives a sh.iit about Iran then you are on a long thing. China basically have zero military presence in the middle east and Russia have a few in Syria only. They won't even back them like US and Uk would back Israel if that mad man decides to respond. Stop gassing Iran up.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:36am On Apr 14
Bombblacks:

Save this bullshit, Iran had it coming. Each and every attack by Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthi’s in Israel was financed one way or another by Iran. Of course Israel was going to respond.

Israel has conducted itself terribly in this whole conflict but don't try to give me that mumbo jumbo of Iran being a victim.

That's proxy groups. International law does not recognise them as a sovereign state. If Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis attack you... attack them back you know their location,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:38am On Apr 14
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lamba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), YoungB1a(m), Emaprince, raumdeuter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.