Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1439489 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:44pm On Apr 13
afrodoc2:

Nah, you missed the real motive. cheesy

grin

....gist me pls.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:49pm On Apr 13
raumdeuter:

What could be the motive

It is not that Ladoja wants to be crowned instead of the sick Olubadan-designate. It is actually Ladoja that is pushing for the sick man to be quickly crowned, in the belief that he will last only a few weeks or months before joining his ancestors, then it will be the turn of Baale line (Ladoja).

Meanwhile the Otun Balogun is claiming that the Olubadan-designate (current Balogun) is too sick to be crowned. His hope is for the man to join his ancestors before being crowned so that he (the Otun Balogun) can claim the throne on behalf of the Balogun line.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:51pm On Apr 13
OasisX:

grin

....gist me pls.

Ladoja wants the man crowned, and quickly. It is Ladoja’s opponents that are claiming the baba is too sick to be crowned.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13
raumdeuter:

What could be the motive
The real motive is Ladoja wants the sick Olubadan designate, Oba Olakunlehin crowned as Olubadan as quickly as possible, while hoping he dies is a few days/months time so he (Ladoja) will now be crown as the authentic next in line to the throne...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:08pm On Apr 13
TrebleChamp:
The real motive is Ladoja wants the sick Olubadan designate, Oba Olakunlehin crowned as Olubadan as quickly as possible, while hoping he dies is a few days/months time so he (Ladoja) will now be crown as the authentic next in line to the throne...

100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 6:21pm On Apr 13
I saw the son of the head of DSS balling on tiktok, and I can't help but wonder if DSS boss son can be balling like that, how will children of governors who have access to 500bn, 600bn,800bn, and 1trn etc budgets will be balling because I'm not sure if DSS budget is more than 70/80bn.

The children of CIA director which is the American counterpart of our DSS chairman can never ball this way despite the fact that USA is far richer than Nigeria.

In my opinion, Nigeria isn't poor or have a lack of funds problem, the problem of Nigeria is misgovernance!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:29pm On Apr 13
Ibime:

How will TC Okafor that doesn't know how to swim and in a state of great panic save the girl?

I'd rather believe the driver who probably carried the girl to the hull of the boat to hang on, which is where TC Okafor was holding onto the rope.

TC Okafor that alleged he was nearly arrested because the boat driver told Police he was standing at the bow of the boat obscuring his view of the canoe, and denied he was standing. Meanwhile I've since seen many videos of TC Okafor standing like below. Anything TC Okafor is saying is in doubt due to his panicked state of mind, plus he even confessed using N20k to buy loud at the end of the movie shooting

🤦‍♂️

Who Dey advise these guys sef ?

Person wey dem dey accuse of being complicit in an accident investigation that may end up going to a criminal trial is openly admitting he bought 20k loud ?

😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 6:40pm On Apr 13
ClassicMan202:
Bob forget say 9ja govt don they wait for am make him loose guard.

This goes to show that the government can deal with anyone, so if the government wants to end insecurity and corruption, they will in a matter of months.

As someone once said: if insecurity exceeds 3 months, then the government has a hand in it

Saw this on fp. Facts 💯

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Apr 13
TemporaryHansel:
I saw the son of the head of DSS balling on tiktok, and I can't help but wonder if DSS boss son can be balling like that, how will children of governors who have access to 500bn, 600bn,800bn, and 1trn etc budgets will be balling because I'm not sure if DSS budget is more than 70/80bn.

The children of CIA director which is the American counterpart of our DSS chairman can never ball this way despite the fact that USA is far richer than Nigeria.

In my opinion, Nigeria isn't poor or have a lack of funds problem, the problem of Nigeria is misgovernance!

What is he doing on tiktok that qualifies as balling
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:00pm On Apr 13
afrodoc2:

Ladoja wants the man crowned, and quickly. It is Ladoja’s opponents that are claiming the baba is too sick to be crowned.

.....to be fair, the man is too weak for the position.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:00pm On Apr 13
TemporaryHansel:

Na APC supporters dey use "Nigeria is poor" to excuse the poor performance of the criminals that are looting the country dry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:12pm On Apr 13
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 7:56pm On Apr 13
Emaprince:
Na APC supporters dey use "Nigeria is poor" to excuse the poor performance of the criminals that are looting the country dry.

Na thunder go strike any bastard wey dey talk say Nigeria poor. Nigeria is only poor when the masses demand for good governance, when it's time for looting, funds become magically available.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13
BlueRayDick:

🤦‍♂️

Person wey dem dey accuse of being complicit in an accident investigation that may end up going to a criminal trial is openly admitting he bought 20k loud ?

😂

Okafor is still in shock grin grin grin

Well the boat driver is still culpable because he was wearing headphones and never heard them warning him about the canoe in their path, however he would have seen it if Okafor wasn't standing up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 8:12pm On Apr 13
TemporaryHansel:

American politicians (CIA Director is a political appointee A.K.A politician) are as bad and in some cases even worse than their Nigerian counterparts.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:13pm On Apr 13
Ibime:

Okafor is still in shock grin grin grin

Well the boat driver is still culpable because he was wearing headphones and never heard them warning him about the canoe in their path, however he would have seen it if Okafor wasn't standing up

Make dem arrange boxing match between boat driver and Okafor . Whoever wins walks free and the loser gets locked up without trial for causing the mishap grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 8:14pm On Apr 13
Android17:
American politicians (CIA Director is a political appointee A.K.A politician) are as bad and in some cases even worse than their Nigerian counterparts.

As expected. Their defenders have shown up grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Apr 13
Android17:

George HW Bush has always been a politician before he was CIA director before becoming VP and later President
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 8:16pm On Apr 13
Android17:

Why is the state of infrastructure, electricity etc in Nigeria not as worse as the ones in USA? grin

You dey craze

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Apr 13
Emaprince:

APC supporters like Obasanjo

culled from The Guardian
November 14, 2003

Nigeria is poor, says Obasanjo
From Madu Onuorah, Abuja

PRESIDENT Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday painted a gloomy picture of the nation's perceived wealth, saying that Nigeria is really a poor country.

In an audience with a delegation of Agbor Kingdom led by the Dein of Agbor, Keagborekuzi I, President Obasanjo stated that with a population of 140 million and the cost of maintaining the nation's defence and foreign missions and the low level of production, the country could not be classified as rich.

He told the delegation at the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa: "I feel worried at times, when people talk about Nigeria being in money. With our population of about 140 million, we produce as much oil or nearly as much oil as Libya with a population of five million. So, when you look at our land area, which we have to criss-cross by road, by pipelines, we are three or four times the size of Great Britain, which colonised us. So, when people talk about resources in this country, one wonders what really they are talking about because we are poor in spite of what we may think that we have.

"The total budget of the Federal Government is about the budget of the Fire Services in the city of New York. And yet, we think that we are a rich country. Yet, the city of New York doesn't have to think of the foreign services where we have a little bit over 80 missions abroad. It doesn't have to think of a defence of Army, Navy and Air Force. It is only a city. So, when people talk about Nigeria being a rich country and they want to live without being productive but relying on oil income, we are just deceiving ourselves."

President Obasanjo said that the development of the country was the responsibility of not only the Federal Government, but also that of states, local governments and communities.

He noted that while the Federal Government was seen as the "father of all," the states and local governments also had their own roles to play.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:23pm On Apr 13
TemporaryHansel:

As expected. Their defenders have shown up grin
he's right though , some America politicians are worse than Nigeria politicians.

Nancy pelosi is famous for inside trading,her net worth is over $100m.

many politicians in America are known for inside trading to , cause they pass laws to favour companies they have stock options on.

some are tools for hedge funds billionaires , some for big pharma companies.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13
Ibime:

How will TC Okafor that doesn't know how to swim and in a state of great panic save the girl?

I'd rather believe the driver who probably carried the girl to the hull of the boat to hang on, which is where TC Okafor was holding onto the rope.

TC Okafor that alleged he was nearly arrested because the boat driver told Police he was standing at the bow of the boat obscuring his view of the canoe, and denied he was standing. Meanwhile I've since seen many videos of TC Okafor standing like below. Anything TC Okafor is saying is in doubt due to his panicked state of mind, plus he even confessed using N20k to buy loud at the end of the movie shooting
Thank you.

I just know that one of them is not telling the truth.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:13pm On Apr 13
raumdeuter:

APC supporters like Obasanjo

grin

....Ẹ̀gbọ́n, OBJ's tenure too far, below is what Rotimi Amaechi said in 2016, but we should believe a country that his whole Budget is less than a County's Budget in the US is rich. LOL!

“If you remember as governor, I said we were broke. The minister of finance [Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala] came to my office in Abuja and pleaded with me that I shouldn’t say it again. That if I said it, it would affect Nigeria in terms of investment; that investors will run away. That I shouldn’t say we are broke. I should say we are cash-strapped. That was what Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told me.

“So, I knew as chairman of Nigeria Governors’ forum, that we had gone into recession under Goodluck. I knew as chairman of governor’s forum. And when I open my mouth to say it, that we are broke, she spoke to me not to say it.”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:17pm On Apr 13
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/report-iran-begins-attack-on-israel-launching-dozens-of-drones-thatll-take-hours-to-arrive/

boring retaliatory attackgrin

These drones are supposed to exhaust Israel air defence missiles before the heavy stuff that will follow later

Make Iran calm down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13
BlueRayDick:

🤦‍♂️

😂
Lol na the loud make he take na dey ginger..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13
Everyone is dumping their bags. Is the world coming to an end because Iran and Isreal are fighting? Even BTC is dumping really hard
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:04pm On Apr 13
Ibime:

These drones are supposed to exhaust Israel air defence missiles before the heavy stuff that will follow later

Make Iran calm down

exhaust una grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:14pm On Apr 13
Itsrm:
Everyone is dumping their bags. Is the world coming to an end because Iran and Isreal are fighting? Even BTC is dumping really hard

BTFD!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:15pm On Apr 13
Ballzproblem2:
exhaust una grin

Shey I b tell you say Iran go retaliate.

You dey laugh, meanwhile Netanyahu dey inside bunker.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:18pm On Apr 13
LordAdam16:

Shey I b tell you say Iran go retaliate.

-Lord
the retaliation na chise, Israel have already started intercepting the drones. grin

if Iran mind touch ground make them use ballistic missiles .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13
Ballzproblem2:
exhaust una grin

Make we dey see. I feel say Iran go climb down before matter go out of hand. The question is whether Israel will use these attacks as reason to bomb Iran nuclear facilities directly

Na Israel wants this war pass Iran and USA cos dem want clear those nuclear facilities

(1) (2) (3) ... (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, KingTom(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.