Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1435243 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:41pm On Apr 23
raumdeuter:

Is it possible that the problem in 2018 is different from the one in 2024

How ? According to Adelabu himself the debts are legacy debts from 2014 and Buhari era .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:48pm On Apr 23
Theflint1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no too feel the first couple episodes sha, so I just fashi am make full season comot...would go back to the series and see if it picked up along the way.

grin

.....its a waste of time and data bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:52pm On Apr 23
raumdeuter:

Adelabu claimed there are debts to Gas companies, Abaribe is confirming the same and urging FG to pay

If your summary is that APC is an evil party then no problem. I doubt anyone here does not know your views and opinion about APC as a party

The thing here that Adelabu raised is the issue, Are the gas companies supplying gas to power plants, if not, why is it true tht its a deb issue, if true how and when will it be resolved?

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:53pm On Apr 23
grin

..................Yahaya must go to Prison.

The Chairman of EFCC, Ola Olukoyede has said the embattled former governor of Kogi ,Yahaya Bello, withdrew $720,000 from the government account to a Bureau de Change to pay for his child's school fees in advance

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1782807046787641467?t=p1XfQVmqDRyaEz461e5Zqw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Apr 23
BlueRayDick:
How ? According to Adelabu himself the debts are legacy debts from 2014 and Buhari era .

Yeah but the Gas companies probably were still supplying Gas then

At least every company has a breaking point of debt owed before they cut off services
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23
OasisX:
grin

Just saw the video in which the Efcc boss revealed it. Naija Politicians are evil.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:03pm On Apr 23
airmark:

Just saw the video in which the Efcc boss revealed it. Naija Politicians are evil.

grin

.....I swear. Sidika allegedly stole ₦8 Billions too. He is in custody now. Alaya bobo us with rented plane as Nigeria Air. LMFAO.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23
OasisX:
grin

OMG! Yahya sorry, yeye dey smell. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:09pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

So it's also non supply of gas that made national grid to be collapsing like those who are falling under anointing? It's gas supply that made him propose the increase of Band A, Band B tariff with continuous low supply of power? Even if FG settles that gas debt can we confidently beat our chests that the power will automatically improve? When you put round pegs in square holes this sort of stuff like excuses and later defending of the excuses happen egbon.
He should resign and go and start preparing for his oyo governorship ambitions, we are tired of hearing stories all the time. This is not CBN, even Cardi B self is already showing workings.

the power industry anywhere is capital intensive
you may not se returns on your investment for up to 10 years before the money starts to flow
significant capital investment is required
but no one will want to invest because everything you do can be fked over by the next administration

if you follow the saga of geometric power - the plant has been ready for over a decade. it was emeka offors disco who fked it over

on paper, we should not be having these issues. by law anyone can now generate power without transferring to national grid by force

but it looks like everyone is waiting for who will take the first step - dangote style.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:11pm On Apr 23
raumdeuter:

Yeah but the Gas companies probably were still supplying Gas then

At least every company has a breaking point of debt owed before they cut off services

nigeria has not been able to properly transition from govt pays for everything culture

it is why for instance military formations, ministries , govt parastatls, aso rock are all owing aedc

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23
OasisX:

grin

.....I swear. Sidika allegedly stole ₦8 Billions too. He is in custody now. Alaya bobo us with rented plane as Nigeria Air. LMFAO.

These politicians destroyed the country and some shameless lawyers came out to support him yesterday.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:24pm On Apr 23
GloriousGbola:

the power industry anywhere is capital intensive
you may not se returns on your investment for up to 10 years before the money starts to flow
significant capital investment is required
but no one will want to invest because everything you do can be fked over by the next administration

if you follow the saga of geometric power - the plant has been ready for over a decade. it was emeka offors disco who fked it over

on paper, we should not be having these issues. by law anyone can now generate power without transferring to national grid by force

but it looks like everyone is waiting for who will take the first step - dangote style.
I don't actually fully disagree with you and raumdeuter as regards the annual epileptic nature of my power sector but my problem is Mr adelabu will give one excuse or the other few weeks after bringing a new proposal. Blueraydickk said FG has agreed to pay back of the debt to the gas companies but we won't be surprised if things hardly or don't even change at all. We know Nigeria is a weird country but for someone looking to be a future governor of a state as massive as Oyo and with a great portfolio corporate wise he should be doing more of walking rather than talking. Hold FG by their blokus if they don't agree gbe body e.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23
airmark:

These politicians destroyed the country and some shameless lawyers came out to support him yesterday.

Lawyers no go chop?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23
OasisX:

grin

These guys will steal billions, get arrested and use 0.5% of the money to settle court cases and bail then walk Scot free not even 1%
But bob is spending 6 months stamping on his hard earned money are we saying Bob's crime is bigger than these people own
There's no justice in this country

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:42pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:

These guys will steal billions, get arrested and use 0.5% of the money to settle court cases and bail then walk Scot free not even 1%
But bob is spending 6 months stamping on his hard earned money are we saying Bob's crime is bigger than these people own
That Bob own is not about stamping on any money egbon. We all know the real reason why she was picked up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:44pm On Apr 23
OasisX:
grin

$720,000 for school fees? Arrest this bitch ASAP.
Na Einstein or Shakespeare dey teach there?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:54pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

this must be why albino puzzy is shook

at his core he was a barely literate, hamfisted thief ho got lucky. if i recall he was a token deputy governor designate for audu. Audu had a lot of faults, but the man was very smart

this one is a local thief , stealing directly from the public purse

i am sure if Tinubu reads the mans file he will be disgusted

none of these jokers understand how to steal with sense. deliver a project that works - take your 10-15%
that is too much brain power for them - just steal the money

unfortunately for bello, he has made this personal with his thuggish antics.
it may have been the standard cat and mouse game - but this time - i think they are going to go for the jugular

and very few people will cry for him

fk him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

That Bob own is not about stamping on any money egbon. We all know the real reason why she was picked up.
Let's pretend to follow the alleged crime they said he committed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 7:08pm On Apr 23
GloriousGbola:

this must be why albino puzzy is shook

at his core he was a barely literate, hamfisted thief ho got lucky. if i recall he was a token deputy governor designate for audu. Audu had a lot of faults, but the man was very smart

this one is a local thief , stealing directly from the public purse

i am sure if Tinubu reads the mans file he will be disgusted

none of these jokers understand how to steal with sense. deliver a project that works - take your 10-15%
that is too much brain power for them - just steal the money

unfortunately for bello, he has made this personal with his thuggish antics.
it may have been the standard cat and mouse game - but this time - i think they are going to go for the jugular

and very few people will cry for him

fk him
The fvcker has now made it harder for the youth to rule mantra. For someone who wasn't even meant to be a governor in the first place if not for luck. For the few times I've gone to kogi or interacted with those who come from there it's always one complaint or the other.
Spending tons of state money on a failed presidential bid.
Using state resources to remove the road leading to Natasha akpoti's hometown.
Rigging this ododo guy in and all the fracas building up from the primaries to the main elections and other sins not mentioned.
Tinubu should not even interfere in this matter at all. This guy needs to be handcuffed in 2chainz asap.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 7:09pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:

Let's pretend to follow the alleged crime they said he committed
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:11pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

The fvcker has now made it harder for the youth to rule mantra. For someone who wasn't even meant to be a governor in the first place if not for luck. For the few times I've gone to kogi or interacted with those who come from there it's always one complaint or the other.
Rigging this ododo guy in and all the fracas building up from the primaries to the main elections and other sins not mentioned.
Tinubu should not even interfere in this matter at all. This guy needs to be handcuffed in 2chainz asap.

na so we see am - he was a token [appease the ebiras] deputy governor for audu
we know how deputy gomina dey go as a naija matter
just sit there keep your head down and eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23
https://twitter.com/mooyeeeeeee/status/1782523736496734618?t=obr2wLkMveDm7gqLkgkq7A&s=19

One of the most disturbing videos of the week... Don't know where bullying is worse, these rich kids schools or local ones..

Try dey teach your kids "street OT" honestly..E good to dey rough abeg..

https://twitter.com/UnclePamilerin/status/1782733909354049811?t=erbsKSwDKZFVYbjWoo5u_Q&s=19

Na just small slap the bully dey collect dey kneel down, smh 😕
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:31pm On Apr 23
raumdeuter:

Is it possible that the problem in 2018 is different from the one in 2024
Problems created by which government?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23
OasisX:
grin

grin grin grin

My guy dy govt house under house arrest. He talk say he dy fear say EFCC go arrest am if e show for court.

White lion to turn to white nylon.

The amount of money the guy stole is insane!

To make it worse, the same set of people he impoverished are the ones protesting against EFCC.

Those who benefited and still benefiting are sponsoring media against the agency.

The less said about the current Governor the better. angry angry angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23
Treasury looter grin grin. The West should keep it up.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23
airmark:

it's what lawyers do. It's just business to them, after all, win or lose, lawyers always get paid.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

You've said it all.

My question is, given the fact that our "installed" governor said that kogi money is not missing or stolen, if at the end of the day, EFCC is able to make him cough out the money, where is the money going to? Kogi purse? The same govt that denied any missing money?

A lose lose situation for kogites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:17pm On Apr 23
airmark:

grin

......it will take special miracle to deliver this country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:18pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:

grin

.....there is new Sherriff in town habibi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:20pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

grin

.....perhaps he wanted to enrol his kids at that new School in Lekki - that ₦42m per annum School. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:21pm On Apr 23
reccy:

grin grin grin

My guy dy govt house under house arrest. He talk say he dy fear say EFCC go arrest am if e show for court.

White lion to turn to white nylon.

The amount of money the guy stole is insane!

To make it worse, the same set of people he impoverished are the ones protesting against EFCC.

Those who benefited and still benefiting are sponsoring media against the agency.

The less said about the current Governor the better. angry angry angry angry

grin

Hunger bad. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:23pm On Apr 23
reccy:

You've said it all.

My question is, given the fact that our "installed" governor said that kogi money is not missing or stolen, if at the end of the day, EFCC is able to make him cough out the money, where is the money going to? Kogi purse? The same govt that denied any missing money?

A lose lose situation for kogites.

grin

FG purse nah, since una money no miss. That Stooge must be impeached once white kitten is arrested and detained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), seankafor(m), islamics(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.