Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1452354 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) ... (4640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:18am On Apr 26
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin grin

your average naija experience when one hustler sells you a dodgy confam product.

Don't on fridge with the inverter
Don't use alaba cd with your cd player
Don't connect your TV to internet

na bluray go hear am cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:23am On Apr 26
Blueraydick try this
but it's huge 1.2gb per episode i hope it worth it because i haven't watch it

https://driveseed.org/file/WMgVBkvhuxIzY8Ho5Me0

I also hope this one also open
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 8:35am On Apr 26
Unlimited22:

SLTV na DSTV from wish.com

Whenever I do locum in Aba and I stay for weekend, e get this manchi wey I dey watch ball for him side. He uses SLTV

Lol you go dey see where live match go dey crack like say na old VCD

They show matches in AFCON quality. Wish I knew a sure website to stream matches in HD. Score808 lags on smart tv.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 8:40am On Apr 26
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin grin

your average naija experience when one hustler sells you a dodgy confam product.

Don't on fridge with the inverter
Don't use alaba cd with your cd player
Don't connect your TV to internet

na bluray go hear am cheesy

They will even stylishly blame your TV upscaling capabilities. Maybe their customers should buy 8kUHD TVs just to use SLTV.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:59am On Apr 26
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/increased-demand-for-dollar-causes-naira-to-depreciate-to-1420-2.html

I guess people ain't falling for the "sell your dollar" crap grin, people that bought the dip will be profit by now leave APC bots to be deceiving themselves.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:35am On Apr 26
grin

....Jarus don go far. Dude don leave many behind, especially those he bantered with on NL for many years.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:51am On Apr 26
OasisX:
grin

....Jarus don go far. Dude don leave many behind, especially those he bantered with on NL for many years.
He just abandoned politics section for you people and moved to twitter

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:52am On Apr 26
Ibime:

Shey I talk say dem want use our head

All these guys have been selling is the mystique of seppuku

They even wasted a whole episode on the operation of a whorehouse, and left out the main battle

I don't think they are coming back for season 2, and if they do, it will be more false promises

That old man committed seppuku for no reason. Mariko-sama killed herself for what reason? These niggas are time wasters

Viking Valhalla should do and come back

Yeah, they did a poor job of developing the story. Mariko's death was actually very important because it led to the collapse of the coalition against the Toranaga. They mentioned but it was not fleshed out at all. They compressed at least 3 episodes worth of material into that last episode.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:54am On Apr 26
Unlimited22:

He just abandoned politics section for you people and moved to twitter

grin

.....show me just single post of mine on politics section pls. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:00am On Apr 26
grin

....BTW, Jarus still dey active in politics discourse. He predicted PBAT will win and shared his permutation on Twitter [X].

Una camp cook am like stubborn beans, yet his prediction came to fruition. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:01am On Apr 26

X
:

grin

Oasis007:

grin

I laughed and almost hit my Phone on the Ground after reading your comment!

Can you specify what Ogbeni did wrong?! PDP can never win any Poll in Osun again! You know why?!..... it's simply because Aregbesola is appreciated by the People of the State of Osun.

Kindly ignore the trash some Enemies of Progress are posting here to tarnish him and condemn his administration!

Ask Aresa about the achievements of the Governor so far, and you wouldn't be disappointed. You can also ask a reformed TonyeBarcanista!

You never post for politics section ke

14 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:09am On Apr 26
grin

........I know the person I asked, get no time for Solo Makinde. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:09am On Apr 26
OasisX:
grin

....BTW, Jarus still dey active in politics discourse. He predicted PBAT will win and shared his permutation on Twitter [X].

Una camp cook am like stubborn beans, yet his prediction came to fruition. LOL!

Obidients (or maybe it was Obidi.ots) could not differentiate between I want my club to win the league and I think my club will win the league. grin

Wishful thinking and reality are 2 different things.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:14am On Apr 26
afrodoc2:

Obidients (or maybe it was Obidi.ots) could not differentiate between I want my club to win the league and I think my club will win the league. grin

Wishful thinking and reality are 2 different things.

grin

.........LOL! One would wonder if they are Aliens at times, coz the way dem dey reason eh?!

Funnily, ko yọ Agba wọn lẹ.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:18am On Apr 26
Blueraydick
BMF ep09

https://mega .nz/file/St lzCbgC#kqup_E3STAdW2o2rIvuoDrCpe0YqY-tvTeKvKro7CUE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:19am On Apr 26
Wishful thinking grin grin but if obidi.ots) had told you lots tinubu will not win Lagos, bourdillon,Alimosho and alausa,you'd say they got that from a mad man.....lmao

Agba election predictors,y'all deserve national honours/awards cheesy

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:25am On Apr 26
grin

......this Nigga ignorantly confirmed what Afrodoc2 jez said about their Camp. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:28am On Apr 26
Coming from a fellow who said PDP will never win Osun grin

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Dundalk(m): 10:40am On Apr 26
grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26
OasisX:
grin

........I know the person I asked, get no time for Solo Makinde. LOL!

Dey show you receipt u begin dey shift goal post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 12:46pm On Apr 26
OasisX:

grin

I wasn't shading you in particular. If I dey shade you you go know, no fear 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26
To the Western fans. if such human rights violations occurred in countries like Iran, China, Syria, Serbia, Libya etc. We no go dey hear about watery criticism. You go dey see economic sanctions flying everywhere... Dem go sponsor anti government protest. But Nigeria is very important for their strategic interest thus democracy & fundamental human rights can go to hell for all they care.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26
Dey there dey shout freedom of speech, democracy, Putin is a dictator, Putard why dey milk you dry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Apr 26
nihilistjnr:

AI at the moment is such a funny one. I work primarily on transformation projects almost exclusively driven by PE activity, and so I'm seeing something else that a lot of people aren't really talking about, but yet I think is the primary driver for 'AI adoption' in the corporate space...and it's SaaS adoption.

If you think back to let's say 2012 which wasn't that long ago, most organisations had almost their entire infrastructure on prem, or at a co-lo data centre.

You will have a bunch of domain controllers for resource access and control, sitting on Blade servers somewhere. Your telephony system would be on your PBX system on prem. Your email would be on exchange server or lotus server somewhere. You will have your bank of switches and routers linked to a leased line for your networks. You will procure bare metal boxes to provision for Print server, or VPN server

Your developers are maintaining your website on your own servers. Your finance system is maybe Dynamics AX or Sage or something like that. You would have multiple SQL and SSRS boxes for reporting.

Your CRM is probably something like InterAct. The whole thing is probably integrated (if at all) with something like a Biztalk server on prem.

It was around that period that VMware VSphere began to make waves for provisioning and managing virtual machines. Citrix Xenapp was used to create virtual work environments for dumb terminals and the occasional remote worker.

Then AWS took off and practically ended all of this overnight. Azure came on with GCP and practically rendered on prem redundant, with help from kubernetes, docker, etc.. M365 made on prem redundant to the point where even individual software licensing model per user changed forever. The likes of Workday, D365, Oracle Fusion, NetSuite, etc eliminated on prem ERPs. The likes of Boomi, AIS, mulesoft eliminated the on-prem middleware layer.

A lot of the cloud adoption I've seen in the last decade has been driven by PE business model of taking over a business, cutting costs aggressively, setting up a lean operation, and then selling the business for profit in a few years.

Thr only thing that was missing was a remote working culture, which js where Covid comes in. Everything was already in the cloud, all the people that used to be hired to maintain on prem systems had already been fired. As soon as even the workers could also be placed in the cloud, the logical next step was to replace them with with off-shoring, near shoring, and ultimately AI.

That's my theory on why it seems like AI seemingly appeared yesterday and spread like wild fire. I think it's actually an extension of the SaaS industry, which itself is driven by PE.

I remember our team meetings circa 2010 when we used to have a good laugh that who will put a giant bank infrastructure on a cloud which will crash at anytime. We thought it was only for non critical industries today we have govt Dept of Defence on cloud. The difference from on prem to cloud was a lot of guys could transition their jobs from on prem based roles to the cloud, e.g Sharepoint onprem admin simple became Sharepoint online admin/Engineer/Architect at least the interfaces were similar

Though the guys working in the server rooms, huge datacenter, Only God know what happened to them
Now hand dey touch everyone and since AI makes the business leaner and probably more profitable

On a personal note, I read somewhere that one of this big Tech possibly Meta s creating an AI personal assistant, so an AI of yourself who can reason like you and possibly continue working while your real self can go to sleep

Nowadays warfare does not even require as many human, some fat slobs in their moms basement can on a gaming console just be directing drones in between huge bites of pizza and beer
Even mall security I have seen the below Knightscope robots in use at some places

When Trump said they(Mexicans) are coming for your jobs, he was wide off the mark. Na robots named Jose and Enrique

I guess all the scifi movies about robots taking over the world like Will Smith i-robot we watched that we thought were unrealistic are going to be a thing in our lifetime

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:20pm On Apr 26
Unlimited22:

I wasn't shading you in particular. If I dey shade you you go know, no fear 😂😂😂

grin

.....................fear ké?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:21pm On Apr 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dey show you receipt u begin dey shift goal post.

grin

.......which Receipt?! How Adeyemi and Adeyemo are same?! Show me OasisX post, just a single post, on Politics Section. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 2:17pm On Apr 26
swiz123:

They show matches in AFCON quality. Wish I knew a sure website to stream matches in HD. Score808 lags on smart tv.

Try pirlo tv

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26
This Ruger and bnxn(RnB) album make mad sense

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26
izzou:
This your come back is epic oo🤣🤣🤣
Imagine AI snapping spectator head and mistake it for ball true true

Anyway welcome let's talk about what happened on Tuesday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

This your come back is epic oo🤣🤣🤣
Imagine AI snapping spectator head and mistake it for ball true true

Anyway welcome let's talk about what happened on Tuesday

Na Techbro from Apari's camp design that camera.

Tuesday is behind me. I no need stress from Dada-looking children
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26
izzou:

Na Techbro from Apari's camp design that camera.

Tuesday is behind me. I no need stress from Dada-looking children
🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) ... (4640) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: enigma0, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Shegzdave, Itsrm(m), raumdeuter, Theflint1(m), Sportsweb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.