Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1445864 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:03am On Apr 25
https://www.nairaland.com/8072353/mrs-reduces-diesel-price-1050

MRS Oil Plc has slashed the price of Automotive Gas Oil popularly known as diesel to N1,050 per litre across its outlets nationwide.

This was disclosed in a flier prepared by the oil firm now trending online.

The slash in price from as high as N1,700 in some filling stations last month was said to be in response to the recent decision of Dangote Petroleum Refinery to further slash the price of the commodity.

this feels like lamba sha - because the last i read, dangote was selling diesel at 1200 to retail
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:32am On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:

Romanzo.Criminale(french-Italian drug related series)

https://driveseed.org/zfile/BbBeT1p9KQ
https://driveseed.org/zfile/rGmWjeWhBp

Haven't watched it but the rating make sense

The season 1 no open after download o, it is saying file damaged after download & trying to open it. Please check the file uploaded
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

The season 1 no open after download o, it is saying file damaged after download & trying to open it. Please check the file uploaded
Download it again
I was able to extract mine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:41am On Apr 25
Shogun Season 1 Episode 10 was a huge anti-climax . For a show that has no second season, it was a big disappointment.

Toranaga is just a user who used the Japanese culture of vassals being devoted to death to their Lord to his advantage. I enjoyed the final coversation Yabushige(or whatever his name is) had with Toranaga; that conversation revealed actually who he is. He's just a schemer and nothing more.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:42am On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:

Download it again
I was able to extract mine

I just downloaded it this morning before that my post. It was same.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:49am On Apr 25
PDPGuy:

I find that weird too.

But for tech workers, they can easily find work with another firm within 30-60 days after losing their previous job, unlike say, bank workers or realtors. So that fact may skew the aggregate employment numbers

That is incorrect. Both bank workers, realtors and tech guys are going through it like kilode at the moment.

The current tech job market is not roaring like it was in 2021. As long as the Fed Reserve refuses to slash interest rates, investors will still see US treasury bonds as the safest way to make good returns instead of investing in high-risk-high-upside tech ventures.

Finance bros like Ibime go always chop regardless how anything dey go

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:00am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

if the file is an archive, download 7zip and use that to extract it

7zip can extract files from damaged archives
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:12am On Apr 25
afrodoc2:

You no go ever let this thing slide sha. grin

grin

......praise theirs comdemn yours is a syndrome we need to address collectively. Ajumọse gbogbo wa ni. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:13am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:
Shogun Season 1 Episode 10 was a huge anti-climax . For a show that has no second season, it was a big disappointment.

Toranaga is just a user who used the Japanese culture of vassals being devoted to death to their Lord to his advantage. I enjoyed the final coversation Yabushige(or whatever his name is) had with Toranaga; that conversation revealed actually who he is. He's just a schemer and nothing more.

Yeah, the series threatened to be a hit throughout without ultimately delivering on its early promise.

The producers did little to develop the plot of the novel. They just copied and pasted.

That, and maybe financial constraints are the 2 main reasons for it not hitting the expected high notes. Recreating major battles can be quite tricky and expensive.

That final Battle of Sekigahara should not have been glossed over in such a fashion, and would have brought the miniseries to a climactic end. They also could have used more flashbacks to explain the background of the political situation and the path Toranaga took to get to his position
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:16am On Apr 25
GloriousGbola:
https://www.nairaland.com/8072353/mrs-reduces-diesel-price-1050

this feels like lamba sha - because the last i read, dangote was selling diesel at 1200 to retail

grin

......its not bro, coz Dangote has further reduce the price to ₦940. We will be here to keep legit info flowing.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/23/dangote-cuts-diesel-aviation-fuel-prices-further-to-n940-n980/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:23am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

I will check it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:28am On Apr 25
OasisX:

grin

......its not bro, coz Dangote has further reduce the price to ₦940. We will be here to keep legit info flowing.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/23/dangote-cuts-diesel-aviation-fuel-prices-further-to-n940-n980/

What of this info? You're no longer keeping it flowing cheesy

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:32am On Apr 25
Itsrm:

What of this info? You're no longer keeping it flowing cheesy

grin

.....we are monitoring at the moment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:36am On Apr 25

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:37am On Apr 25
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:38am On Apr 25
OasisX:

grin

.....we are monitoring at the moment.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:48am On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:
Omo which kind country be this

https://www.nairaland.com/8072147/yahaya-bello-efcc-withdraws-alleged

It's a different case entirely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:52am On Apr 25
Amigoss:
We need to call fccpc,dss and efcc on multichoice,why are they increasing their products when dollars is going down grin,wicked and greedy Nigerians!!!!!

Maybe FCCPC is only mandated to close down supermarkets and stores.

Nigerians and selective outrage. FCCPC should be hounding multichoice cos their own offence even worse. They are not even maintaining old prices while dollar is coming down, instead they are increasing prices.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:04am On Apr 25
larride:

It's a different case entirely.
How
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:43am On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:
Omo which kind country be this

https://www.nairaland.com/8072147/yahaya-bello-efcc-withdraws-alleged

grin

.........habibi, did you read the story?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:18am On Apr 25
OasisX:

grin

.........habibi, did you read the story?!
Yes I did
Which other case did he have
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:05am On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:

How

That case was against his wife and cousin and it's an appeal against a court injunction.

Efcc already served Yahaya Bello yesterday through his lawyers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:57am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

Another link

Also download the 7zip as proposed by gloriousgbola
Or probably the HDD of your system is getting weak, it's can't read through some rar files
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:58am On Apr 25
larride:

That case was against his wife and cousin and it's an appeal against a court injunction.

Efcc already served Yahaya Bello yesterday through his lawyers.
All what i see in the article was yahya bello
Abi na me no read am well
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:01pm On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:

Yes I did
Which other case did he have

grin

......apparently you missed this part; reason for the withdrewal.

The EFCC said the notice of withdrawal is predicated on the fact that the application filed has been overtaken by the decision of the Kogi State High Court.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:01pm On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:

Another link

Also download the 7zip as proposed by gloriousgbola
Or probably the HDD of your system is getting weak, it's can't read through some rar files

My system obviously read the season2 file. I believe that particular file has issues.

As regards downloading 7zip, no be to download be the issue na installation be issue. When installing 7zip it asks for adminsitrator password and only the IT guy knows the pass. I obviously don't want to go asking the IT guy for password cos I want to install a third party app.

Lemme try this new link out first, I will give u feedback
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25
https://www.nairaland.com/8072675/israel-dmw-reacts-doctor-lists

The way israel is filtering keyword "virgin" ehn grin grin grin
Them run this guy better street
I no go blame am If his oga can be crying like a baby on top toto matter, e reach to they google virgin every hour
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25
OasisX:

grin

......apparently you missed this part; reason for the withdrewal.

That's the issue here
I never knew he had a pending case before until larride said it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:27pm On Apr 25
We no hear anything about those Tajikistani's who carried out the Moscow terrorist attacks again o. Have they confessed yet that Mossad, CIA and Mi6 hired them yet ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:08pm On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

My system obviously read the season2 file. I believe that particular file has issues.

As regards downloading 7zip, no be to download be the issue na installation be issue. When installing 7zip it asks for adminsitrator password and only the IT guy knows the pass. I obviously don't want to go asking the IT guy for password cos I want to install a third party app.

Lemme try this new link out first, I will give u feedback

Iaomyindamola it is still the same thing. Yet the season 2 dey play without any hassles
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Apr 25
GloriousGbola:

Do you see the ceos of the other companies running wild on twitter? Do you know the political views of bezos, zuck and Co?

Who is teslas original customer base? Is it the right wing he is romancing? The rolling coal gang?

As the cybertruck is a much a disaster as the metaverse zuck created a year ago

This is all on musk. He got high on his own kool-aid and now here we are. Your job as a business ceo is to remain politics neutral, do small pandering, get a team to curate anything you post to sm. Not run around shouting cis and sharing conspiracy theories.

As for the cybertruck everything I have read about it comes back to his decisions. It actually feels like his attempt to engage the right, since it is the right that are in love with driving pickup trucks and cos playing as military types. Bullet proof, what blade runner would have driven. Where is the post apocalyptic America you will drive the truck in?

And if I recall the man was also fawning for your adopted countries enemies and mocking zelenesky

That from a so called great intellect who is supposed to be smarter than the rest of us and understand what this is about, reducing a fight against a burgeoning dictator to childish memes

Other CEOs without political views have not stopped them from bleeding profits in their companies, So why the hyperfocus on Musk when his company are doing as good or as bad as the other CEOs or its just to continue railing on him and make the prophecy of the anti Musk come to?

Where is Threads today? Where is Bluesky today? what happened to the doomsday prediction on twitter? All the celebrities who left in protest where are they now? Did they crawl back? Has Twitter fortunes plunged like it was predicted?

With EV, the advantage of Twitter will be he is the first mover, after some years many companies actually all companies will have their own version of EV. That was certain from day 1. Just like any company who crates AI, after some years every company even Seun will have its own AI and in 2035 when everyone has their own AI will it be odd that the stock of ChatGPT parent company would have fallen compared to today?

Are the other CEOs actually politically neutral? Most of them donate heavily to the left even Musk himself. The left got mad that one billionaire is not kissing their feet and they want to put him in his place is all there is to this. Just like This degenerate Trump was okay when he was donating to the left, he was not racist then, he was not sexist, he was the darling of Black entertainment industry, rappers, athletes, boxers etc (Think of the many rap music where Donald Trump was hailed) he wasn't anything wrong until he decided to go against the left then he became the devil
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Apr 25
PDPGuy:

I find that weird too.

But for tech workers, they can easily find work with another firm within 30-60 days after losing their previous job, unlike say, bank workers or realtors. So that fact may skew the aggregate employment numbers

All these sectors are getting hit. Its when people have money and a job that they buy houses, House purchase in the last 12-24months have cooled.

There is a judgment against the National Association of realtors at the Supreme court where they ruled that commissions from buyers are not mandatory, So almost half of realtors will lose their commission and income. Likely half wont renew their license cos its expensive to hold when you cant make money.

Banks have reduced number of workers and mostly force you to use the online portal or apps, for some banks e.g BoA you even need to schedule an appointment to see a Banker who is probably a Legacy Merrill Lynch staff, if you walk in they will tell you to go and schedule an appointment, that is because they have reduced front office staffs to bare minimum

All these have a trickle down effect, new car sales are lower, even eating out took a hit and just coming back up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.