Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1532079 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (4771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:10pm On May 12
Ballzproblemm:
https://www.nairaland.com/8089635/rivers-crisis-tinubu-wont-side

"tinubu will use his federal might against fubara",lol they don't know what's going on cheesy

BAT is the president na. Even if he will support Wike, he will not announce it to the public.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:16pm On May 12
raumdeuter:

So the narrative that only SW are in support of the road is from where
I'm not the one peddling that narrative, cornvicts are spread across all regions, I'm sure the project has supporters across all regions.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Mayhem1: 11:03pm On May 12
larride:
Seankafor

You farm NOTCOIN? They are launching on thursday.

They are listing on Binance, Okx, Bybit and like 7 other exchanges both DEX and CEX.

Coingeko already showing a price of $0.021
boys are about to feast🤑
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:50am On May 13
cc:

BlueRayDick.

Iranian🇮🇷 lawmaker don finally break the table.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:01am On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cc:

BlueRayDick.

Iranian🇮🇷 lawmaker don finally break the table.

Share the link lemme read the news article to see the meet of the story
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:07am On May 13
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:26am On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Okay na
cc:

BlueRayDick

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iranian-lawmaker-declares-tehran-obtained-nuclear-bombs

I read the article and it appears as tho what the Iranian lawmaker said is CAP.

Right in that very article, the president of Iranian strategic council on foreign relations said they have not made any decision to produce nuclear bomb. I am inclined to believe him ahead of a lawmaker who is a politician that Propaganda is their stock in trade.

There’s also the part where the IAEA chief mentioned they are working hard with Iran to prevent nuclear weaponization from happening .

Then the part that caught my attention the most is about how Israel knocked out Syria’s nuclear reactor in 2007. Something tells me Israel would rather die than allow Iran acquire nuclear weapons

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:30am On May 13
BlueRayDick:

I read the article and it appears as tho what the Iranian lawmaker said is CAP.

Right in that very article, the president of Iranian strategic council on foreign relations said they have not made any decision to produce nuclear bomb. I am inclined to believe him ahead of a lawmaker who is a politician that Propaganda is their stock in trade.

There’s also the part where the IAEA chief mentioned they are working hard with Iran to prevent nuclear weaponization from happening .

Then the part that caught my attention the most is about how Israel knocked out Syria’s nuclear reactor in 2007. Something tells me Israel would rather die than allow Iran acquire nuclear weapons

I agree, the legislator dey cap🧢.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:36am On May 13
Iran🇮🇷 is the only country in the world that directly attacked three nuclear armed nation.
USA,
Israel,
Pakistan.

All na cap🧢.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I agree, the legislator dey cap🧢.

It is just like when Akpanio claimed Tinubu led FG has shared more billions to state governors as palliative .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:03am On May 13
on his mandate we stand.

Five-day-long operation undecided undecided

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:18am On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
on his mandate we stand.

Five-day-long operation undecided undecided
Is it possible Tinubu keeps coming up with these his stupid policies to distract us from the terrorism going on in the North and other parts of the country?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:19am On May 13
Theflint1:
Is it possible Tinubu keeps coming up with these his stupid policies to distract us from the terrorism going on in the North and other parts of the country?

grin grin

I swear anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:38am On May 13
Our dearest Seun dey cook Adeboye and Christians for twitter grin cheesy

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1789747560120291800?t=eft61BYTj_a4_iZHgS6lfg&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:42am On May 13
Amigoss:
Our dearest Seun dey cook Adeboye and Christians for twitter grin cheesy

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1789747560120291800?t=eft61BYTj_a4_iZHgS6lfg&s=19
I don't know but this man is shameless to me
Obviously the funds were mismanaged, but people will still defend him that nobody should question how church/mosque money be managed
I still support taxing these religious business enterprise

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:54am On May 13
iamoyindamola:

Obviously the funds were mismanaged, but people will still defend him that nobody should question how church/mosque money be managed
They pay tax abroad, but here it is "touch not my anointed" bullshit....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:57am On May 13
TrebleChamp:
That's why people like this live a lavish life while their brethren suffer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:59am On May 13
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:00am On May 13
iamoyindamola:

I been think say Na where Tinubu go start his taxing regime from be that...Be like Na mostly Pentecostal dey use fear and emotional blackmail on its congregation when the need for accountability arises, orthodox churches dey account for every kobo

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:04am On May 13
Amigoss:

I been think say Na where Tinubu go start his taxing regime from be that...Be like Na mostly Pentecostal dey use fear and emotional blackmail on its congregation when the need for accountability arises, orthodox churches dey account for every kobo
Imagine the blackmail on top how much you spend grin grin
Btw what kind of God punish someone for doing the right thing?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:07am On May 13
iamoyindamola:

It's the part of him setting aside the tithe someone gave to God because his ego got hurt...so assuming God indeed wasn't all knowing and blessed people simply based on what was brought to him, na so Adeboye ready stand on the blessing they suppose receive until they apologized to him?

I'm starting to see the sense in those that call for churches to get taxed, cause it's clear these guys running these things see it as their personal enterprise and in a sense are offering the service of seeing to man's spiritual needs and the tithe, offerings and donations are the payment for service rendered.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:10am On May 13
Theflint1:
It's the part of setting aside the tithe someone gave to God because your ego got hurt...so assuming God indeed wasn't all knowing and blessed people simply based on what was brought to him, na so Adeboye ready stand on the blessing they suppose receive until they apologized to him.

I'm starting to see the sense in those that call for churches to get taxed, cause it's clear these guys running these things see it as their personal enterprise and in a sense are offering the service of seeing to man's spiritual needs and the tithe, offerings and donations are the payment for service rendered.
They go to Jerusalem to get bibles and sell to their congregation same with the islam that fetch holy water and quran to sell
Make them tax them jare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:12am On May 13
iamoyindamola:

They go to Jerusalem to get bibles and sell to their congregation same with the islam that fetch holy water and quran to sell
Make them tax them jare
I swear, 10% wey you suppose dey put inside business take grow am, you con carry the 10% go church in the hope of getting the blessing of tithe, pastor con sidon untop because you talk wetin e no like grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:31am On May 13
https://www.nairaland.com/8090239/stop-electricity-subsidy-imf-tells

make thunder fire imf,shey na them advice tinubu to remove fuel subsidy, bringing more hardship to masses.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:05pm On May 13
iamoyindamola:

Imagine the blackmail on top how much you spend grin grin
Btw what kind of God punish someone for doing the right thing?

God of Adeboye grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:07pm On May 13
embarassed embarassed

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 12:08pm On May 13
Naira go just dey embarrass us anyhow.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 12:09pm On May 13
Amigoss:
embarassed embarassed

U sef see am ba...I just dey laugh since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 12:13pm On May 13
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.nairaland.com/8090239/stop-electricity-subsidy-imf-tells

make thunder fire imf,shey na them advice tinubu to remove fuel subsidy, bringing more hardship to masses.

Wait o, na only Nigeria IMF dey always advice why?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:15pm On May 13
TrebleChamp:

It is the people donating their hard-earned money to professional lambassadors that i blame.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:18pm On May 13
ouzo1:
Naira go just dey embarrass us anyhow.

Back to square one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:21pm On May 13
Theflint1:
It's the part of him setting aside the tithe someone gave to God because his ego got hurt...so assuming God indeed wasn't all knowing and blessed people simply based on what was brought to him, na so Adeboye ready stand on the blessing they suppose receive until they apologized to him?

One thing I still find amusing is that RCCG as at 2022 announced that the new retirement age for pastors will be 70 ; But Adeboye himself is 82 years old as at today.

How do u make a law that does not apply to u? How do people in the fold not question these things?

What is even more amusing is that unlike Oyedepo's Winners, RCCG is not a one-man church which was founded by Adeboye .

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (4771) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: larride(m), DammyOlu123(m), Spy360(m), obainojazz(m), MrJaay(m), afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.