Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,410 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1531260 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (4769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:59am On May 15
OasisX:

......wish you long life and prosperity.

Thank you chief
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:02am On May 15
Unlimited22:

Thanks boss

No worry una go win league next seasin

Yes o. God wey do Chelsea own after 50 years still Dey on top throne; He go do Arsenal own too in a short while .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 8:15am On May 15
Happy birthday Unlimited22
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:22am On May 15
ouzo1:
Happy birthday Unlimited22
Thank you chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28am On May 15
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:35am On May 15
Portable jump that gate like a pro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:42am On May 15
daily update...coming from Zamfara.

APC led administration has failed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 9:17am On May 15
iamoyindamola:
This guy go tey for kirikiri

https://www.nairaland.com/8092471/policemen-dragged-portable-police-station

Baba portable pam parole wey go put am for more Wahala na why him discharge be that..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:29am On May 15
folake4u:

Happy Birthday Doc. ❤

Unlimited22:

Thank you baby

Erm Doctor what is your genotype? Asking for a logical friend.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:35am On May 15
iamoyindamola:
This guy go tey for kirikiri

https://www.nairaland.com/8092471/policemen-dragged-portable-police-station

Because na portable, I still feel say na stunt. He knew there was no way he could escape the police. I am also wondering what gwagon sells for 28m today.

My goddam 2008 corolla was 6m brand new and is apparently 8m today, 16 years later. How much would a gwagon be? Tho some commenters are saying it is an 'upgraded' model.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:37am On May 15
GloriousGbola:

AA, O+ 😋😋
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 10:00am On May 15
GloriousGbola:

Na my paddie oh. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:13am On May 15
GloriousGbola:

Because na portable, I still feel say na stunt. He knew there was no way he could escape the police. I am also wondering what gwagon sells for 28m today.

My goddam 2008 corolla was 6m brand new and is apparently 8m today, 16 years later. How much would a gwagon be? Tho some commenters are saying it is an 'upgraded' model.
The guy and trouble are 5&6
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:41am On May 15
GloriousGbola:

Portable probably had exhibits on him which he went to drop, that was why he jumped fence(Most likely he was in possession of cannabis and other illicit substances). I don't think he was trying to escape; he obviously knew jumping into a compound is a dead end.

U know when police matter sup based on one offence, they will most likely rope u with another one if they catch exhibit for ur hand.

Portable na streets, he knows they will surely sort the motor issue. Las las he will sign undertaking to offset the debt on the car and he will settle police for stressing them.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:25am On May 15
Unlimited22:
Ladies and gentlemen, today is Unlimited26 👽👽👽

Another revolution round the sun.

Happy birthday Big man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:40am On May 15
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
daily update...coming from Zamfara.

APC led administration has failed

Shettima handles security because he has wined and dined with bokoharam and bandits, Tinubu handles economy cos he built and laid the foundation of Lagos,turned it into a megacity with an enviable IGR records

Election holds in that community today,they'd still come out en masse to vote for Apc...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:49am On May 15
Some of the things happening in this country are just too strange to believe.

The Speaker of Niger state house of assembly actually planned sponsoring the wedding of 100 girls who were orphaned due to insurgency attacks in the state. He mentions the sponsoring of their weddings as part of his constituency projects.

What happened to educating them or sponsoring them to learn a trade instead of wedding ? The funny reason he gave for sponsoring their wedding is that he aimed alleviating poverty in the state.

https://www.nairaland.com/8092240/minister-files-suit-petitions-police

For the first time I think the Women affairs minister has done well by petitioning the IGP to stop the nonsense planned wedding ceremony.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:52am On May 15
Amigoss:

Happy birthday Big man
Thank you my chief
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibunkun1(m): 11:54am On May 15
Unlimited22:

Happy birthday chief
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:11pm On May 15
Amigoss:

Shettima handles security because he has wined and dined with bokoharam and bandits, Tinubu handles economy cos he built and laid the foundation of Lagos,turned it into a megacity with an enviable IGR records

Election holds in that community today,they'd still come out en masse to vote for Apc...

True talk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:27pm On May 15
No peace for the wicked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:33pm On May 15
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
No peace for the wicked
How do you know that's the caption on my mind when i saw the headline grin grin
Always tag Itsrm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:39pm On May 15
iamoyindamola:

Always tag Itsrm

The guy dey cash out from Mr project. I no get energy to do endless argument with ndi Otimkpu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On May 15
iamoyindamola:

Always tag Itsrm

Itsrm no care whether the rat chop all the garri finish grin

His own be say make the rat win the war
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:40pm On May 15
Amigoss:
So nor be binance and crypto again undecided U'wa Zaagha,uwagbeho!!!!! Ogun Kee dis govt and Apc

cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:46pm On May 15
Unlimited22:

Congratulations and countdown to unlimited99
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 12:48pm On May 15
Unlimited22:

Happiest birthday Man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:50pm On May 15
Itsrm dem say Wike no pay complete for the road projects he commissioned under his tenure.

How come?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:51pm On May 15
BlueRayDick:

Itsrm no care whether the rat chop all the garri finish grin

His own be say make the rat win the war
Na only him rate wike
Infront of every Nigerian that wike is a nobody, remove violence he's just a noise maker
I stand with fubara sim btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:54pm On May 15
iamoyindamola:

Always tag Itsrm

If you must have a loud mouth like your oga, at least, have something to show for it. He has been giving the rat otapiapia since October last year and has only started and completed one project after one year in office.

Also good to know that none of us is truly bothered about governance in Rivers State. We just want Wike to "suffer" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:56pm On May 15
iamoyindamola:

Na only him rate wike
Infront of every Nigerian that wike is a nobody, remove violence he's just a noise maker
I stand with fubara sim btw

Me I no even stand with any of them cos na dem know where dem see each other(i.e Wike and Sim)

But I think Wike actually needs to be demystified. An ex-governor should not be holding a sitting governor by the neck and threatening fire and brimstone after he enjoyed his own tenure without problem. He should let the guy work and after the end of the guy's tenure let the people be the judge of who was a better governor

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:57pm On May 15
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
No peace for the wicked
fubara dey press their neck grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (4769) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: larride(m), a4turitoroman, Segedinho(m), liveLongNprospa(m), mikuz(m), nihilistjnr, MrJaay(m), Taguchi, airmark(m), islamics(m), OasisX, Odunharry(m), User09, GrammarNazi1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.