Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1541478 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Lol...damage control.
OasisX:
grin

He's no propagandist, he's no Hitler, but he's a patriotic Nigerian.

https://www.nairaland.com/7370393/audio-conversation-shettima-amosun-fake

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2022
This you?

Everybody loved Obi till he decided to run cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2022
A40:
This you?

Everybody loved Obi till he decided to run cheesy grin
I swear. The man's crime was that he chose to run.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2022

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:08am On Oct 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy

LMFAO...... I don give up on Obidense. I guess they've been given assignment on their WhatsApp Group to start churning out propagandas.

Make una try understand wetin una dey post nah. Honestly it's making you guys look silly, confused and empty.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Baba be like..... ha! dem really want me dead? Na so Obidense wicked reach!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:25am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Oko Iya yin ti de!!!

Una go wail tired coz the Game is about to begin..... Eagle has landed!

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1578172400352612353?t=sfreT6_KU715HDPAAmPaqA&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 2:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Just watched Kenneth Okonkwo’s Channel TV interview, he legit killed it. A very smart guy.

We don’t want people like him in that Okwute’s campaigning committee, we want Okwute’s dumb foolish and stoopid eediots like the ones we have on this section to keep occupying Okwute’s miscreants committee please.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:14am On Oct 07, 2022
donstan18:
Just watched Kenneth Okonkwo’s Channel TV interview, he legit killed it. A very smart guy.

We don’t want people like him in that Okwute’s campaigning committee, we want Okwute’s dumb foolish and stoopid eediots like the ones we have on this section to keep occupying Okwute’s miscreants committee please.

grin

I disagree with you. He's needed to make the campaigns issue-based. We don't need likes of FFK, Reno and Dino this time around. We need sound minds to sell their respective candidates convincingly.

Kudos to him.... he's doing good and well for their Candidate.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 2:17am On Oct 07, 2022
OasisX:

grin

I disagree with you. He's needed to make the campaigns issue-based. We don't need likes of FFK, Reno and Dino this time around. We need sound minds to sell their respective candidates convincingly.

Kudos to him.... he's doing good and well for their Candidate.
APC’s version of Kenneth Okonkwo will cook very well, that’s if they can afford to have such smart spokesman. Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 2:20am On Oct 07, 2022
There’s something about this Shettima.

Something unsettling about his body movement and facial expressions when with Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/dolusegun/status/1578142256250470402?s=21&t=UKDSYc6GIrkT8kEeMGiAug
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:21am On Oct 07, 2022
If you're going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh or they will kill you.
Oscar Wilde
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:10am On Oct 07, 2022
donstan18:

APC’s version of Kenneth Okonkwo will cook very well, that’s if they can afford to have such smart spokesman. Lol

grin

Keyamo is ready.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Roland17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjRlvZlt3cI

Naija na cruise I swear. I laff I wan die..

Keyamo, Reno and FFK better watch out oh because Kenneth Okonkwo might steal their pot.
Everyone avoided the truth he spoke…. APC failed
But can’t argue with people that said Osun is developed grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2022
I should be laughing with you..

Some of you that claim to be mature are actually worried deep down about the position Dayo took in those posts Donjazet posted but you want to hide under "maturity"..

Yes oo politicians will almost always settle (except obj sha.. He's petty and vindictive asf grin)
But do you know who suffers it.. We all do.. Even you guys abroad will suffer it because you will never make enough money to move every member of your family away from Nigeria.
So yes... Be mature and forgiving to people who's choices will cost you your future that's for you.. Not me though... Miss me with that bullshit grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Message for Nigerians still supporting APC....

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

wuz goin on here?!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Yep I watched the full interview he spoke very well. Even though he used style to insert half truths hear and there his overall presentation was very convincing. LP should use him more.

donstan18:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Still can't understand why the opposition especially Obi's supporters are still giving BAT free publicity. Today already Hundeyin is writing about him. Yesterday some posters where bellyaching about how he walks. You guys should focus you want to be keeping your candidate top of mind as much as possible. Take a cue from Kenneth Okonkwo how many times did you hear him mention Atiku or Tinubu? I don talk my own.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2022
FRIDAY REMINDER: “Unless and until new information emerges, my friendship and loyalty are permanent and pensionable. Unless and until facts and circumstances change, my opposition and enmity are also permanent and pensionable.” -
@elrufai
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Kenneth Okonkwo is sound. His ability to sell PO with the 7-point agenda PO spoke about in Havard got me.

I read those tweets from PO and he did not itemize it. Kenneth did his homework well and enumerated all the points smartly.

Commendable.
That's how you sell your candidate and not attack all those you think are not supporters of your candidate...A certain moniker here should watch and learn...

The intelligent ones amongst the Obi supporters should step forward else the irrational, intolerant, divisive and bigoted folks amongst them will see the Obi momentum lose grounds...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Android22
onyemaair

Hope you're good?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Mc-Oluomo Introduces Bar Code to Stop Kidnapping and other criminal activities perpetrated by some commercial bus drivers in Lagos Garages, urges commuters to download an app and scan the bar code on buses to confirm if they are safe for boarding -

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Definition of hypocrisy is when you keep mute or justify whenever BAT supporters chun out lies and deceits to castigate OBI's.

But

Criticises and analyses the reason why Obi Supporters are intolerant when they match dem in same tactics ..

in as much as Donjazet brutal response is too extreme but many 2faced professor here deserves it...

hypocrites.....!!!

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Segedinho:
Definition of hypocrisy is when you keep mute or justify whenever BAT supporters chun out lies and deceits to castigate OBI's.

But

Criticises and analyses the reason why Obi Supporters are intolerant when they match dem in same tactics ..

in as much as Donjazet brutal response is too extreme but many 2faced professor here deserves it...

hypocrites.....!!!
APC has a support base like PDP, I am talking about people who will vote for them regardless...Peter Obi and in extension Labour Party are the new entrant, the goal is to get many people who were seldom uninterested in the electioneering process to vote for Peter Obi and as well convince undecided voters to pitch their tent with Obi...It even extends to attracting PDP and APC faithfuls to ditch their party's candidate for Obi...

How do you achieve such? You have to be rational, convincing and patient...It irks me to see people who want to change the system to hide behind the excuse of "APC did worse to Jonathan in 2015" as a reason for their irrational approach...That's how APC came in with the change mandate yet things have relatively remained the same...If PO wins, I wouldn't be surprised to see people blaming his failure (That is if he fails) on the APC like the APC are still blaming the PDP...

No matter how you try to balance things up, DonJ has been largely responsible for bad blood here...Sell your candidate and stop attacking everyone and anyone who holds a divergent viewpoint...

We all cannot think alike but maturity is the ability to respect the choices of others...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
That's how you sell your candidate and not attack all those you think are not supporters of your candidate...A certain moniker here should watch and learn...

The intelligent ones amongst the Obi supporters should step forward else the irrational, intolerant, divisive and bigoted folks amongst them will see the Obi momentum lose grounds...
No, they should remain where they are for the eediotic animals amongst them to keep ranting shamelessly as usual.

They’ll learn the hard way.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Segedinho:
But
hypocrites.....!!!

I pity you people falling still doing non-brutality here.
These evil people want to have free room to spread their lies and deciet and one would be a fool to let that slide happily.

Imagine these demons coming here to mock Obi supporters for donating to their own candidate.
When you look at the fact that these people for sure will never support Peter Obi, you then ask yourself, what is their real motive to laughing at those who choose to support their candidate with their own money?

Secondly, yesterday these demons were trying to label Obi as desperate for changing parties.
I mean, I remember just 3 months ago when he left the PDP to join labor, again read that once more, LEFT PDP to JOIN LABOUR PARTY. These people mocked and laughed at him, saying his career was done and dusted, that he has made the single most foolish decision of his life.
Now that the phoenix has risen from the ashes,now the man has singlehandedly raised a national army behind him,fully inserting himself into the conversation as a serious candidate,these people now come and tell you that he's desperate and unfaithful.

Tell me are you not supposed to be brutal with your words towards these fools?
Don't give them an inch. Match their madness.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
APC has a support base like PDP, I am talking about people who will vote for them regardless...Peter Obi and in extension Labour Party are the new entrant, the goal is to get many people who were seldom uninterested in the electioneering process to vote for Peter Obi and as well convince undecided voters to pitch their tent with Obi...It even extends to attracting PDP and APC faithfuls to ditch their party's candidate for Obi...

How do you achieve such? You have to be rational, convincing and patient...It irks me to see people who want to change the system to hide behind the excuse of "APC did worse to Jonathan in 2015" as a reason for their irrational approach...That's how APC came in with the change mandate yet things have relatively remained the same...If PO wins, I wouldn't be surprised to see people blaming his failure (That is if he fails) on the APC like the APC are still blaming the PDP...

No matter how you try to balance things up, DonJ has been largely responsible for bad blood here...Sell your candidate and stop attacking everyone and anyone who holds a divergent viewpoint...

We all cannot think alike but maturity is the ability to respect the choices of others...

All I'm seeing here Patrick is still a poor attempt at gaslighting. Okay Patrick to prove me wrong, honestly answer me these questions.

What do you make of these submissions below, how do you rationally reply someone who repeatedly says Jonathan is the founder of Boko Haram, and is now saying IPOB is Peter Obi's creation? How do you rationally reply that?

Secondly what is your opinion on this particular submission of genocidal ethnic cleansing below.

In the post below, this person calls all people with ibo blood bastards. Tell me Patrick, how do you "maturedly" reply these positions?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2022
patrickmuf:

Undecided voters will definitely go in 4 thorough research b4 deciding who to vote for..

let me give u an example of why i tagged my few lines "hypocrisy".

Obi went to church....people here were shouting he is dividing d country thru religious route.

BAT muslim Muslim tickets: same people said He chose him for votes.
Atiku withdrew his Deborah's quote: No comment.

Obi ..Ibop is not a terrorist group as at more dan 5yrs ago...reaction was/is he is a terrorist sympathizer.

BAT said i don't believe in "one Nigeria" some years...everybody went mute about it today..

You see, at times you become a weakling when all you do is to defend.defend and defend...there are times you go head to head with d obvious.......

My view is for those professors that criticises Obi's view only.....

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2022
dis flood dey serious oo... people go run cross country before getting to abj.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.