Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540992 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
APC has a support base like PDP, I am talking about people who will vote for them regardless...Peter Obi and in extension Labour Party are the new entrant, the goal is to get many people who were seldom uninterested in the electioneering process to vote for Peter Obi and as well convince undecided voters to pitch their tent with Obi...It even extends to attracting PDP and APC faithfuls to ditch their party's candidate for Obi...

How do you achieve such? You have to be rational, convincing and patient...It irks me to see people who want to change the system to hide behind the excuse of "APC did worse to Jonathan in 2015" as a reason for their irrational approach...That's how APC came in with the change mandate yet things have relatively remained the same...If PO wins, I wouldn't be surprised to see people blaming his failure (That is if he fails) on the APC like the APC are still blaming the PDP...

No matter how you try to balance things up, DonJ has been largely responsible for bad blood here...Sell your candidate and stop attacking everyone and anyone who holds a divergent viewpoint...

We all cannot think alike but maturity is the ability to respect the choices of others...

You think we are here to convince you or anyone here to support Obi.. Trust me this is not the platform to suffer gas lighters or "mature" people.

Ewww... So tell me who I should try to convince, a known tribalist like raumdeuter or a staunch apc supporter like larride or a clown like donstan18 or is it the other one that's trying to behave like he's the smartest human being in his head...

So who should I waste my time convincing here... Is it the people who have seen raumdeuter's post and still make excuses for him ni that "oh its nairaland and you have to kill or be killed" because it is necessary to be a tribalist to survive in politics section.

Wooh please let's not deceive ourselves and continue with our insults okay grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

You think we are here to convince you or anyone here to support Obi.. Trust me this is not the platform to suffer gas lighters or "mature" people.

Ewww... So tell me who I should try to convince, a known tribalist like raumdeuter or a staunch apc supporter like larride or a clown like donstan18 or is it the other one that's trying to behave like he's the smartest human being in his head...

So who should I waste my time convincing here... Is it the people who have seen raumdeuter's post and still make excuses for him ni that "oh its nairaland and you have to kill or be killed" because it is necessary to be a tribalist to survive in politics section.

Don't mind them, they think it's us they're decieving.

I've been calling out donstan18 for 3 days now to share with us what he thinks about Hitler's stance on Jonathan. The imbecile_ suddenly lost his voice.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2022
But the US dey worry oo. shocked

Operation telescreen" is another major scandal that broke out in cyberspace in the United States after "Prism Gate"
First, the attack level has been greatly improved. Operation telescreen may have existed for nearly 20 years. By constantly iterating its attack capability, "Operation telescreen" has extremely high technical complexity, flexible architecture, and high-strength analysis and evidence-gathering confrontation characteristics. Combined with the "Super Zero Day" vulnerability, it can make the "Equation" organization unimpeded in cyberspace, and its ability to obtain data under covert control is extremely strong. It is in a leading position in national cyber confrontation.
Second,the adaptability has been expanded. Relevant technical analysis shows that "Operation telescreen" can attack almost all operating systems, and its superb code confusion, covert communication and self-destruction design have never been seen before. After a successful invasion, it is easy to control the victim network for a long time, steal the core data silently, and launch a fatal blow when needed.
Third, the scope of attack and gains are greater. It is difficult to prevent this kind of super network attack by relying solely on the security standard of office operation, and it is necessary to build an integrated network security defense system, which leads to the breach of targets in many countries including Russia, Japan, Spain, Germany, Italy, etc. Many departments, universities and military-related units with basic core data are attacked. In the more than ten years of "Operation telescreen" lurking, the United States has gained a lot of high-value information, and its harm is incalculable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
APC has a support base like PDP, I am talking about people who will vote for them regardless...Peter Obi and in extension Labour Party are the new entrant, the goal is to get many people who were seldom uninterested in the electioneering process to vote for Peter Obi and as well convince undecided voters to pitch their tent with Obi...It even extends to attracting PDP and APC faithfuls to ditch their party's candidate for Obi...

How do you achieve such? You have to be rational, convincing and patient...It irks me to see people who want to change the system to hide behind the excuse of "APC did worse to Jonathan in 2015" as a reason for their irrational approach...That's how APC came in with the change mandate yet things have relatively remained the same...If PO wins, I wouldn't be surprised to see people blaming his failure (That is if he fails) on the APC like the APC are still blaming the PDP...

No matter how you try to balance things up, DonJ has been largely responsible for bad blood here...Sell your candidate and stop attacking everyone and anyone who holds a divergent viewpoint...

We all cannot think alike but maturity is the ability to respect the choices of others...

Oga Patrick, since the start of this thread the Kingdom of God suffereth vawulence, now the vawulence is about to taketh it by force.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Oasisx what can you day about this.?
You wey no gree us rest about osun, what do you think of this?
https://twitter.com/TheWaterflowing/status/1578083784204877827?t=eqtYOKU4bd551sbGcR-l1w&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2022
-Mc-Oluomo Introduces Bar Code to Stop Kidnapping and other criminal activities perpetrated by some commercial bus drivers in Lagos Garages, urges commuters to download an app and scan the bar code on buses to confirm if they are safe for boarding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
FLASH : For the first time in history, Nigeria is on course to earn $5bn from non-oil export this year. The nation which earned $1.17bn in all of 2016 , exported $2.593bn worth of non-oil goods from January to June this year.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
JUST IN : Nigeria earmarks its highest allocation ever to education, as Buhari is allocating N400.17 billion in the new budget for the revitalisation of schools and salary enhancement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Trust me, a lot of folks will stumble on this thread before the elections and who knows, one or two might be convinced to vote for a candidate via the interactions here...

We ought to be more matured here...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Donjazet2:
O.asisx what can you day about this.?
You wey no gree us rest about osun, what do you think of this?
https://twitter.com/TheWaterflowing/status/1578083784204877827?t=eqtYOKU4bd551sbGcR-l1w&s=19

cheesy

So it's only in Osun hidden Palliatives were found during EndSars saga
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

She simply backed up the NL snapshots on Obi's failures as Governor of Anambra State.

Cc raumdeuter

https://twitter.com/AjoseGaniat/status/1577354565099347968?t=LptZyUNuQ1rSLLQ_vcJ0WA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na for students this thing go fall for head oo cry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ibukzy:
-Mc-Oluomo Introduces Bar Code to Stop Kidnapping and other criminal activities perpetrated by some commercial bus drivers in Lagos Garages, urges commuters to download an app and scan the bar code on buses to confirm if they are safe for boarding
I saw this and i was so happy about d innovation....

it will minimise so many lapses for d smart ones only..

what about the other not internet inclined citizen....? i am of the opinion that experts should try to bring out some other innovative means.

kudos to him on this..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Segedinho:

Undecided voters will definitely go in 4 thorough research b4 deciding who to vote for..

let me give u an example of why i tagged my few lines "hypocrisy".

Obi went to church....people here were shouting he is dividing d country thru religious route.

BAT muslim Muslim tickets: same people said He chose him for votes.
Atiku withdrew his Deborah's quote: No comment.

Obi ..Ibop is not a terrorist group as at more dan 5yrs ago...reaction was/is he is a terrorist sympathizer.

BAT said i don't believe in "one Nigeria" some years...everybody went mute about it today..

You see, at times you become a weakling when all you do is to defend.defend and defend...there are times you go head to head with d obvious.......

My view is for those professors that criticises Obi's view only.....

Let me speak for myself, I am particularly interested in Obi because I think he is the only option of the big 4 that I am considering...I will analyze his every move independently just to be sure he is what is being presented before I decide whether to vote or abstain...If I am not convinced, I'll rather abstain that helping someone I don't trust to get elected...

I don't care about religion, Prof. Ben Ayade and his deputy Prof. Esu are both Christians yet they've failed to deliver so, I tell anyone who cares to listen that bringing up religion in a political debate or basing your judgment on religion is a NO for me...

Atiku and Kwankwaso are out of the race by virtue of the fact that Buhari who is rounding up his 2nd tenure is from the North...We have not reached the stage where we elect leaders irrespective of region, the current system of North and South is best for us (Please don't use the same logic to argue in favor of religion as we have Christians in the North and Muslims in the South too)...

Tinubu is out solely because of his age which comes with its attendant health challenges (You can't wish it away)...

The reason why every move Obi makes is often scrutinized by majority of the electorates (I am referring to those whose scrutiny is with the right intentions) is because of lot of people are interested in his person...Trust me, majority of people who supported Buhari in 2015 did so because they wanted Jonathan out because his Government failed to deliver even when crude oil price was on a record high...Nobody cared to look at what the APC were offering if it was SMART in any sense and that's a mistake I believe a lot of Nigerians (some not all) don't want to make by jumping on the Obi bandwagon without proper checks...

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
OasisX:

cheesy

So it's only in Osun hidden Palliatives were found during EndSars saga

Why the whataboutism?? I'm not saying osun is the only state with fantastically corrupt leaders, I'm pointing out how they are mostly the same.

Peter Obi is the only politician with relatively clean integrity after leaving office. No corruption charges whatsoever. No self awarding of billions of pensions. No retirement to Senate to earn free billions.

Just decades of selfless service. Come to the winning team man. We would love to have you and your endless propaganda.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Donjazet2:

All I'm seeing here Patrick is still a poor attempt at gaslighting. Okay Patrick to prove me wrong, honestly answer me these questions.

What do you make of these submissions below, how do you rationally reply someone who repeatedly says Jonathan is the founder of Boko Haram, and is now saying IPOB is Peter Obi's creation? How do you rationally reply that?

Secondly what is your opinion on this particular submission of genocidal ethnic cleansing below.

In the post below, this person calls all people with ibo blood bastards. Tell me Patrick, how do you "maturedly" reply these positions?
Dayo went the extreme there...

If memory serves me right, you supported Buhari in 2015 and not GEJ, why not GEJ?

I hold Buhari liable for the insecurity in the North and around the country just like I did Jonathan in 2015...To be honest, Buhari did not deserve a second term after failing for the first 4 years...

GEJ didn't help himself, I remember he went for campaign after a terror attack and that didn't go down well with a lot of Nigerians...

Lastly, if you stop to respond to every attack coming the way of Obi, you might find yourself in a mud fight and at the end, you'd realize that rather than selling your candidate you fell for the bait of those who are against him...

With the APC and PDP Nigerians know what to expect but not with LP hence, a good strategist will rather have Obi supporters (ambassadors) spend time engaged in e-fights and irrelevant arguments rather than propagate the message of Obi to others...

The goal is to tell as many Nigerians as possible what Obi will do differently if elected and that's what's important...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Amoto94:
FLASH : For the first time in history, Nigeria is on course to earn $5bn from non-oil export this year. The nation which earned $1.17bn in all of 2016 , exported $2.593bn worth of non-oil goods from January to June this year.

Be wise!
Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
chrisooblog:
Still can't understand why the opposition especially Obi's supporters are still giving BAT free publicity. Today already Hundeyin is writing about him. Yesterday some posters where bellyaching about how he walks. You guys should focus you want to be keeping your candidate top of mind as much as possible. Take a cue from Kenneth Okonkwo how many times did you hear him mention Atiku or Tinubu? I don talk my own.
Will you blame them? They are neophytes in this game. Tinubu got more publicity the past few weeks because Obidients felt the need to catch cruise.

No Publicity is bad publicity during campaign and election period. They keep giving him publicity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Roland17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjRlvZlt3cI

Naija na cruise I swear. I laff I wan die..

Keyamo, Reno and FFK better watch out oh because Kenneth Okonkwo might steal their pot.
Dude is good. Had to watch it after the last hype his interview got and man, I wasn't disappointed.

Kenneth's brilliant submissions would to an extent tilt certain non-decided voters for Obi. There is this scholar on twitter, I think Prof Sam something even commended the interview as the best so far from a spokesperson.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
donstan18:
Just watched Kenneth Okonkwo’s Channel TV interview, he legit killed it. A very smart guy.

We don’t want people like him in that Okwute’s campaigning committee, we want Okwute’s dumb foolish and stoopid eediots like the ones we have on this section to keep occupying Okwute’s miscreants committee please.
He really killed it. I didn't expect that PO 7-point agenda at all. Man scored high for me with that

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Donjazet2:

Why the whataboutism?? I'm not saying osun is the only state with fantastically corrupt leaders, I'm pointing out how they are mostly the same.

Peter Obi is the only politician with relatively clean integrity after leaving office. No corruption charges whatsoever. No self awarding of billions of pensions. No retirement to Senate to earn free billions.

Just decades of selfless service. Come to the winning team man. We would love to have you and your endless propaganda.

grin

LOL..... yet his name appeared on Pandora Paper? You can sell your well cooked, appropriately garnished and nicely grilled Lies to the gullible ones not me.

No politician is a saint. None.... the beautiful ones are not yet born.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
Let me speak for myself, I am particularly interested in Obi because I think he is the only option of the big 4 that I am considering...I will analyze his every move independently just to be sure he is what is being presented before I decide whether to vote or abstain...If I am not convinced, I'll rather abstain that helping someone I don't trust to get elected...

I don't care about religion, Prof. Ben Ayade and his deputy Prof. Esu are both Christians yet they've failed to deliver so, I tell anyone who cares to listen that bringing up religion in a political debate or basing your judgment on religion is a NO for me...

Atiku and Kwankwaso are out of the race by virtue of the fact that Buhari who is rounding up his 2nd tenure is from the North...We have not reached the stage where we elect leaders irrespective of region, the current system of North and South is best for us (Please don't use the same logic to argue in favor of religion as we have Christians in the North and Muslims in the South too)...

Tinubu is out solely because of his age which comes with its attendant health challenges (You can't wish it away)...

The reason why every move Obi makes is often scrutinized by majority of the electorates (I am referring to those whose scrutiny is with the right intentions) is because of lot of people are interested in his person...Trust me, majority of people who supported Buhari in 2015 did so because they wanted Jonathan out because his Government failed to deliver even when crude oil price was on a record high...Nobody cared to look at what the APC were offering if it was SMART in any sense and that's a mistake I believe a lot of Nigerians (some not all) don't want to make by jumping on the Obi bandwagon without proper checks...
yeah....you have made some valid point in terms of selection n i can in all honesty tell you that you said exactly what i have subscribed to..

I can't vote Atiku due to d fact that he is a fulani n we have been ruled for so long by them yet we are retrogressing..

I cant vote BAT cos obviously he is sick and will be over-runned by dsame cabals under Buhari.

i am Voting in Obi cos i am left with him under d canopy of contributing my quota as well as a bringing in a new party outside d 2 other failed parties

Nigeria politicians are evil irrespective of whoever is coming on-board n we need a Miracle to changed status quo...

I subscribe to the fact that they are occultic n could never mean well for her citizen.......

but in being objective...i would enjoy a critical analysis as well as a being open to accept/reject verified or unverified rumours/biases involving both BATs ..ATIKU nd OBI without preferences

Not selective analysis...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Will you blame them? They are neophytes in this game.Tinubu got more publicity the past few weeks because Obidients felt the need to catch cruise.

No Publicity is bad publicity during campaign and election period. They keep giving him publicity.

grin

Simple Truth, but surprisingly someone who claimed he supported PMB in 2014, then perhaps Atiku in 2018 and now Obi in 2022 still behaving like a Neophyte.

Moreover, an experienced Rigger that probably had seen it all in the Game, ain't making his experience count either..... so are they really Neophyte or just being childishly ignorant and letting emotions riding them away from Reality?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Skimpledawg:

He really killed it. I didn't expect that PO 7-point agenda at all. Man scored high for me with that
I watched it and i was wow...

Every single thing he said was spot on and could be verified...d interweaving of works done by Obi with d 7 point agendas was superb.....

I knew his homework was done by himself when he juxtaposed the money being spent on pry with d 4 year expected salary.

Acceptance fee for Nollywood artists endorsement was aptly put to disassociate either criticising nor applausing thier gesture ..

Kenneth is smart.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

..... let me help you guys with free publicity! Go and start donating!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
ASUU got to be the most useless cum arrogant labour union in Africa.
I honestly like how PMB is dealing with them. The next government should follow the PMB template.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Itsrm:
End of the road for ASUU? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7371201/appeal-court-orders-ASUU-call

grin

They should start processing their Visas and leaving the Country in drove as their President threatened.

What are they even teaching? Dictating notes? Spending few minutes in the class once per week, then forcefully sell handouts to students?

Where are their research papers, inventions, innovations and so on? They should resign and let new generation takeover asap.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Fitness walk for Atiku at Ika in Delta State.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Mi o ni so nkankan

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Dear Obidients, Obidense and Obidiòts..... matter arising and your responses are needed.

Note: Dino na PDP Man o

https://twitter.com/ekiti_princess/status/1578363936323555328?t=o_8Q-jZ2XfL61wYa_dd0dQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
OasisX:
grin

She simply backed up the NL snapshots on Obi's failures as Governor of Anambra State.

Cc raumdeuter

https://twitter.com/AjoseGaniat/status/1577354565099347968?t=LptZyUNuQ1rSLLQ_vcJ0WA&s=19
Lol. This one na old gist nh.

How many prominent Anambra folks are even supporting him? grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, EzeULU, Gambit001, Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.