Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,163 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1530345 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (4765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na, Wike is a sore loser and he's been using his influence to foment trouble. Of course, you don't expect Atiku to start running up and down because Wike is being sore...at the right time, he'd handle the issues being created. Tinubu has had his issues with governors from the APC at different times and he has found a way to manage the issues. Atiku is a veteran politician, he knows what he's doing.

The same team that has been in charge of Nigeria for the past 7-8 years? We'd pass.

The PDP years were better for Nigeria and Atiku was a key member of those prosperous years.

Tinubu and his boys have destroyed Nigeria.

raumdeuter:

The perceived non challance of Atiku is why many of the PDP governors are complaining, He barely shows support to anyone

Boko Haram is not the only crisis, Though its part of the larger insecurity problem. ISWAP are driven by ideology similar to ISIS but many of those other crimes are driven by youths who do not have a means of livelihood because the economy is not accomodating them

I believe Tinubu and Atiku are the proven administrators that can assemble a good team to jumpstart the economy and absorb the youths who resorted to crime because of hunger. The ones driven by ideology is a different matter and we will need to align with the entire world to defeat the cross continent problem of an ideology driven terror organization. If they are getting funding from Syria Iran etc then Nigeria cannot handle them alone, they need support from other countries too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari won a few too, let's see the ones Tinubu has won.
raumdeuter:

Examples
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Online polls are laughable. You don’t need NIN to own multiple Twitter accounts.

I can vote 50 times on the poll if i want to
Like I'm just surprised why people are taking online polls serious grin grin

Aside from the multiple times an individual can vote, I'm sure some of the voters aren't even in the country sef. Some no even get pvc too, some are underaged.

How people dey give themselves hope with online votes is funny when na offline votes naim be the koko

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oya do one with over 10K voters for Tinubu to win.
DeadPresidents:

Online polls are laughable. You don’t need NIN to own multiple Twitter accounts.

I can vote 50 times on the poll if i want to
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oasis007, Larride. This is a plea to you guys.

Have a change of heart, and let's vote out APC. Ehn embarassed

Let's do this for our generations unborn.

Ejoo

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theflint1:
Oya do one with over 10K voters for Tinubu to win.

Why should i? I’m not an acolyte of Agbado man.

You can do 20k voters for him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

Ejoo
Seconded.

Biko oooo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jodera:

Aside from the multiple times an individual can vote, I'm sure some of the voters aren't even in the country sef. Some no even get pvc too, some are underaged.

How people dey give themselves hope with online votes is funny when na offline votes naim be the koko

Online polls don't tell anything,
walahi

If you see the kind of people I met when I went to fight for pvc registration, you go know say AC no be fan. A large number don't even know what a poll is sef

All these online voters should get their sorry asses up and go and get pvc angry

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theflint1:
Buhari won a few too, let's see the ones Tinubu has won.

Wait till election day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

walahi

If you see the kind of people I met when I went to fight for pvc registration, you go know say AC no be fan. A large number don't even know what a poll is sef

All these online voters should get their sorry asses up and go and get pvc angry

Exactly, most people voting don't even know what online polls are. How many Papas and Mamas, market women or struggling people go dey reason how dem wan take vote for so so candidates online. Worst part is that how many people knew what time that thing was carried out. I personally, I no even know and I no even send.

The earlier all these online voter gets that bolded done, sensitive their friends and circles to do same while going out with their people on the d-day to go vote, the better for us all. Else they can keep deluding to the fullest
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Online polls conducted by TVC

Osinbajo defeated Tinubu

Now what happened in real life was a different story

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jodera:

izzou:

walahi

If no be say you don declare your allegiance to Obi, you tell this to some people dem go begin fight you call you names and say na bigot you be

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:
Online polls conducted by TVC

Osinbajo defeated Tinubu

Now what happened in real life was a different story

This poll was not contested for delegates only. So it is a very stupid poll.

If it was for only delegates, Osibanjo would have stepped down before that horrific night
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

Ejoo

Among all the Presidential candidates, Tinubu is the best choice and he remains my candidate, win or lose.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

If no be say you don declare your allegiance to Obi, you tell this to some people dem go begin fight you call you names and say na bigot you be

If you want to call names, call names.

Stop going through the corners angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

walahi

Ask these people below what is their twitter ID and

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jodera:
Exactly, most people voting don't even know what online polls are. How many Papas and Mamas, market women or struggling people go dey reason how dem wan take vote for so so candidates online. Worst part is that how many people knew what time that thing was carried out. I personally, I no even know and I no even send.

The earlier all these online voter gets that bolded done, sensitive their friends and circles to do same while going out with their people on the d-day to go vote, the better for us all. Else they can keep deluding to the fullest

No mind them.

Obi should be sounding it to their ears as he's jumping from one radio and TV station to the other.

Because with the kind of stress I see at Registration centres, I doubt if this clout chasing generation would have the time and zeal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
larride:

Among all the Presidential candidates, Tinubu is the best choice and he remains my candidate, win or lose.

The party is filled with failures.

That should count for something angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ask these people below what is their twitter ID and

@BabaHafusa

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

This poll was not contested for delegates only. So it is a very stupid poll.

If it was for only delegates, Osibanjo would have stepped down before that horrific night

Check any poll from 2019 where they pitted an APC with a PDP candidate, In most cases the PDP one will win. Especially Buhari vs Atiku and he still lost
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Check any poll from 2019 where they pitted an APC with a PDP candidate, In most cases the PDP one will win. Especially Buhari vs Atiku and he still lost

I know. I'm just saying this particular one was useless.

If they wanted to know who was going to win, it would have been a poll for (3 × 774) delegates.

Na dem mislead Osibanjo sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Well, if dem need some of their own people to tell them the truth/reality before they can accept that online polls are scam, then there it is.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

That's it, I believe that the situation now is very different. Every Peter Obi supporter knows the task ahead of them and that's why they are the loudest voices right now.
Secondly, the sheer number of participants in that poll really does tell a story. It's now up to 97,000 participants and the margin is 84 for Obi. This is not normal APC and PDP stuff. I believe that every person clicking for Obi really understands the task at hand and is playing their small role in increasing support for the man online. Nigeria's internet space right now is heavily laden with Peter Obi supporters. There is no way you would say that is not transferring offline as we're seeing this with the PVC campaign.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

I know. I'm just saying this particular one was useless.

If they wanted to know who was going to win, it would have been a poll for (3 × 774) delegates.

Na dem mislead Osibanjo sef

You cannot use polling for something that only delegates are voting in. You're already sure that 99% of those polled are not taking part in the selection process. I'm sure many APC supporters right now preferred Osibanjo to tinubu but Tinubu's dollars had other ideas. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

No mind them.

Obi should be sounding it to their ears as he's jumping from one radio and TV station to the other.

Because with the kind of stress I see at Registration centres, I doubt if this clout chasing generation would have the time and zeal
You see that bolded, na big true.

I get one friend wey I dey beg make him go get him pvc, him say line too much that he want let it reduce small. Thank goodness they even extended the date for registration too. But online and offline, if you see the way this guy dey talk about Obi ehh, you go think say this guy get voters card. And e sure me say that guy go dey vote for online voting too. I don warn am say him no dey qualified to talk to me about Obi or any candidate unless I see him voters card. If na any other gist, make him bring am come.

I also hope that PO should be trying to be chipping how his supporters should go get voters card and not be deceived by online polls. Even if na small small

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
onyemaair:

You cannot use polling for something that only delegates are voting in. You're already sure that 99% of those polled are not taking part in the selection process. I'm sure many APC supporters right now preferred Osibanjo to tinubu but Tinubu's dollars had other ideas. cheesy

Its just like organizing a poll for Nigerians in Texas concerning the 2023 elections.

Even if Obi scores 99.9%, its useless and does not give any leads.

That is exactly how an online poll for a Party primary is. 99% of the voters cannot vote in the primaries

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jodera:
You see that bolded, na big true.

I get one friend wey I dey beg make him go get him pvc, him say line too much that he want let it reduce small. Thank goodness they even extended the date for registration too. But online and offline, if you see the way this guy dey talk about Obi ehh, you go think say this guy get voters card. And e sure me say that guy go dey vote for online voting too. I don warn am say him no dey qualified to talk to me about Obi or any candidate unless I see him voters card. If na any other gist, make him bring am come.

I also hope that PO should be trying to be chipping how his supporters should go get voters card and not be deceived by online polls. Even if na small small

Let me tell you one funny story.

When I went for capturing, I found out that the APC women leader in that ward actually paid the INEC staff to come and do the registration there. She went through that stress to ensure that people in her constituency register.

This is the kind of underground work I expect Obi and his team to be strategizing. Areas that you know are your strongpoints, you try to increase the number of Capturing units.

Like I said earlier, I'll vote him, but I am not convinced he's winning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

The party is filled with failures.

That should count for something angry

OK sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

Let me tell you one funny story.

When I went for capturing, I found out that the APC women leader in that ward actually paid the INEC staff to come and do the registration there. She went through that stress to ensure that people in her constituency register.

This is the kind of underground work I expect Obi and his team to be strategizing. Areas that you know are your strongpoints, you try to increase the number of Capturing units.

Like I said earlier, I'll vote him, but I am not convinced he's winning
What you described in bold is what is called structure
This is what is called structure that people are ridiculing. The numbers you are able to deliver will be your bargaining power in the next dispensation

You call yourself APC women leader in your ward and APC is unable to get 80% of votes, which mouth you wan use talk to make you LG women leader or State women leader. When some people are delivering 90% votes in 200K voting block neighborhood.

This type of work you discussed goes on in all 779 LGAs in Nigeria for APC and PDP whether its Ebonyi Gombe Ekiti or Kebbi state
I have friends who have contested elections and who are still contesting elections

That women leader, na him the women electorates go come meet few days to election for "mobilization" how much you get for mobilization from the upper echelon depends on how many people are registered in your area and how much of it you can deliver. No PvC no mobilization

Alimosho that will deliver 3m votes vs VGC wey be 500 elites who most will be on vacation or sleeping that election weekend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

What you described in bold is what is called structure
This is what is called structure that people are ridiculing. The numbers you are able to deliver will be your bargaining power in the next dispensation

You call yourself APC women leader in your ward and APC is unable to get 80% of votes, which mouth you wan use talk to make you LG women leader or State women leader. When some people are delivering 90% votes in 200K voting block neighborhood.

This type of work you discussed goes on in all 779 LGAs in Nigeria for APC and PDP whether its Ebonyi Gombe Ekiti or Kebbi state
I have friends who have contested elections and who are still contesting elections

That women leader, na him the women electorates go come meet few days to election for "mobilization" how much you get for mobilization from the upper echelon depends on how many people are registered in your area and how much of it you can deliver. No PvC no mobilization

Alimosho that will deliver 3m votes vs VGC wey be 500 elites who most will be on vacation or sleeping that election weekend

Obi is just speaking grammar from Station to station. I really hope he's working underground.

Election can be influenced right from registration.
Ballot box snatching method don dey disappear sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
I saw this thread and the post there might not be credible but when I told you that if Tinubu and APC was smart they will be sponsoring Obis campaign especially in the East and SS

this is an example. The more state Obi wins in the SouthEast and SouthSouth, the harder the blow to Atiku and PDP and the better it is for Tinubu because his main opponent is Atiku and PDP

https://www.nairaland.com/7216283/how-hope-uzodinma-hijacked-peter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
This one can't be my President smiley..

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (4765) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), PendragonVII, Unlimited22, KingTom(m), seankafor(m), larride(m), superfelix, BlueRayDick, afrodoc(m), Itsrm(m), Amigoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.