Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1493729 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peter obi make it known if PDP zone the presidential bid to south, he will contest under em, unfortunately they thrown the bid open, he switched to LP in other to contest for the presidency.

Somebori is thinking that it's Wicked APC party is sponsoring Obi's LP. grin grin

This is funny

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
larride:

Even yesterday on Arise TV when they ask him for his manifesto, he said what's the point of hiring professionals to come up with a manifesto that he doesn't believe in but rather they should hold him to the words he says in the interview.

I just listened to it and shake my head and wonder how anyone will think he will make a good president but who I'm I to question either people choice.

Those are the kind of stupid things he says that his followers hear and start applauding him

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Itsrm:

Those are the kind of stupid things he says that his followers hear and start applauding him

Person wey claim say he brought International Breweries to Nigeria. A company that has been in Nigeria since 1971

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

In the last election 2 weeks ago in Ekiti APC got 55% of the vote, SDP(A faction of the APC) got 24%, PDP got 20%

And you think a National election in this same Ekiti APC will get less than 60% where a SW is on the ballot vs non SWesterners?

Okay then
That's why I said probably and state elections are not exactly a predictor of what happens on federal level.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Person wey claim say he brought International Breweries to Nigeria. A company that has been in Nigeria since 1971

But where was that company since 1971?

Abi did you hear of it while you were here?

Maybe Obi is lying, but I don't think anybody saw or knew that company since 1971.

Which drink dem dey produce?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

But where was that company since 1971?

Abi did you hear of it while you were here?

Maybe Obi is lying, but I don't think anybody saw or knew that company since 1971.

Which drink dem dey produce?

They produce trophy beer, Betamalt and Mayor beer which is no longer in circulation. You dont know of or Trophy?

I think most people who frequent beer parlors will know of them

I knew that company growing up. They used to have a football club that played in the Nigerian League in the 80s IBL FC of Ilesha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
h

Which company is Obi talking about here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, the best PO can do?
Who knows what the guy's following in the north is like?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Which company is Obi talking about here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

A lot of people actually see through him but the foolishness of APC and PDP in fielding Tinubu and Atiku respectively is forcing people towards him.

I will be sitting out the election and expect the worst over the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

They produce 33 and trophy beer. You dont know of 33 beer or Trophy?

I think most people who frequent beer parlors will know of them

I knew that company growing up. They used to have a football club that played in the Nigerian League in the 80s IBL FC of Ilesha

Okay. I think I understand the mix up now

Obi said he brought SABMiller, not International Breweries.

Na you dey confuse the man sef grin

Modified: The man actually said International Breweries, but e be like say na SABMiller be the company
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

No. NNPP will take some APC votes but not as much as the PDP votes that Labor will take. That is why APC reduced from 45% to 40% while PDP reduced from 55% to 30%

Tribal politics will play a major role next year, there's is no assurance that APC will win core northern states, especially in the Northeast. Buhari is no longer in the picture,his 12millon northern votes bank will be divided amongst APC, PDP and NNPP.

Forget about party structure, people would vote for who they love.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theflint1:
This is a lie sha, I watched the interview and he didn't say they had the best port in Africa...he made mention of turnage (not sure what that is sha), but he never said they had the best port in Africa, you made that one up.

So you mean you didn't hear when he said Morocco has a better port than Nigeria?

No Morocco port is better than Lagos Port.

What Morocco has is a larger port than we did.

He also said Port Harcourt has the deepest part in the country meanwhile Lagos Lagoon is the deepest part of sea we have in the country.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

Okay. I think I understand the mix up now

Obi said he brought SABMiller, not International Breweries.

Na you dey confuse the man sef grin

Modified: The man actually said International Breweries

Have you watched the youtube clip and heard from the mouth of Obi himself
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Have you watched the youtube clip and heard from the mouth of Obi himself

Yeah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

In the last election 2 weeks ago in Ekiti APC got 55% of the vote, SDP(A faction of the APC) got 24%, PDP got 20%

And you think a National election in this same Ekiti APC will get less than 60% where a SW is on the ballot vs non SWesterners?

Okay then

SDP is a faction of PDP I think, most of them move with Segun Oni from PDP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bomboiy:

Tribal politics will play a major role next year, there's is no assurance that APC will win core northern states, especially in the Northeast. Buhari is no longer in the picture,his 12millon northern votes bank will be divided amongst APC, PDP and NNPP.

Forget about party structure, people would vote for who they love.

Yes while Northern votes will be divided, SE and SS votes too will be divided

Tinubu will not win Buharis numbers in the North and he doesnt need to as long as Obi is ensuring that Atiku does not repeat his 2019 numbers

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

Yeah

What did Obi say in the clip? Abi is he also senile like Tinubu or just plain lying
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

What did Obi say in the clip? Abi is he also senile like Tinubu or just plain lying

SABMiller came in 2011, and it is them that has a plant in Anambra.

I don't know if maybe their name was International or they were cut out from it.

But I don't think he's stupid to lie with such.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
larride:

SDP is a faction of PDP I think, most of them move with Segun Oni from PDP.

Oni was in APC recently, more recent than his time in PDP and I think he even got a post in APC
Segun Oni left APC in 2020 after he saw that Fayemi will not back his candidate

Rumor at that time was that him and MOB were Tinubus candidates but at that time when Fayemi was doing his anti Tinubu thing, anyone pro Tinubu left the party or was sidelined

Ekiti PDP is firmly in the hands of Fayose

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

I don't know if maybe their name was International or they were cut out from it.

The bold is what many people also thought but with more and more interviews and conflicting facts and figures. One begins to wonder if there is no lie too big and too stupid

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

I am not even an Obi fan sef. I dey even drag am.

I have listened to him without emotions, and most times, he spends more time repeating the problems and backing it with figures. I don't see much solutions in his Pep talk

The reason I am voting him is because Apc needs to be punished for failures. We shouldn't be rewarding failures.

As for Atiku, his desperation is becoming suspicious
We are too alike, I have dragged Obi severally especially amongst my more diehard PO friends, so much that they doubt I will vote for him grin
He deflects too much, telling stories for just emotional weight, like his arise interview yesterday, the story of the guy with Nigerian mother he met at the airport, the one of his son beign independent, the one of him going to meet obj to change commissioner were all unnecessary.
I see through Obi but what are the options? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Emmynator:

We are too alike, I have dragged Obi severally especially amongst my more diehard PO friends, so much that they doubt I will vote for him grin
He deflects too much, telling stories for just emotional weight, like his arise interview yesterday, the story of the guy with Nigerian mother he met at the airport, the one of his son beign independent, the one of him going to meet obj to change commissioner were all unnecessary.
I see through Obi but what are the options? cheesy

None, bros grin

I don't even watch his interviews anymore. Just stories and figures and stats. Nothing again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
izzou:

What of the one wristwatch claim? Given that you are a public figure where your pictures are taken often and people can always cross check

This is the video he said he owns 1 watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzNgQJd66s

Watch this video around 5:20 Good thing these are not reported speeches

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

What of the one wristwatch claim? Given that you are a public figure where your pictures are taken often and people can always cross check

Watch this one too grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0WRxbq4o0
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

What I don't understand is why What does having one wristwatch have to add to your personality as a candidate
Obi should be advised to leave out unnecessary details.
I get that he has to do a lot of interviews to sell his candidacy but he has to be smart about what he says during the interview.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Emmynator:

What I don't understand is why What does having one wristwatch have to add to your personality as a candidate
I get that he has to do a lot of interviews to sell his candidacy but he has to be smart about what he says during the interview.

Check the year the video was uploaded and it's not during election time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Emmynator:

For his deluded followers to see him as being frugal and not extravagant.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Watch this one too grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0WRxbq4o0

If we say Tinubu is senile for mentioning 50M youths, Is Obi senile too at 60 or just plain lying?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
larride:

I like that confidence sha. grin

The guy confidence funny. Tinubu that's had Lagos in his grips since 2007 when he left power, somebody thinks he won't get 60% in Lagos grin

Tinubu already has the votes of market women with his daughter's position as Iyaloja general. Most civil servants in Lagos are Apc members, MC Oluomo has transporters vote on lockdown for him and the rest will be done by ward chairmen who have enough ward members to deliver votes for their principal.

I think most of these guys don't understand how deep rooted APC is in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by frugal(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Emmynator:

Because that's what you choose to dwell on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), cephasdultimate and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.