Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1568139 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (4835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:
Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria

Fact 1:
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%)

Fact 2:
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

Fact 3:
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

Fact 4:
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

Fact 5:
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

Fact 6:
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

What your stats shows is that we shouldn't even present the same religion for both posts. That's an imbalance

You just showed us that Christians are almost in majority (if not more). So why present two Muslims and tell them to be religiously tolerant?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Say no to fake religious tolerance that does not exist. angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2022
And I don't know how Shettima will Neutralize Atiku in NE.

I have said it before. You guys underestimate Atiku, and that's a good thing for some of us that wants APC out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

What your stats shows is that we shouldn't even present the same religion for both posts. That's an imbalance

You just showed us that Christians are almost in majority (if not more). So why present two Muslims and tell them to be religiously tolerant?

My point is simple, Religion shouldn't ever be an Excuse politically. If we want Religion Leaders to be President and VP respectively, perhaps we should urge Pastor Adeboye and MURIC President to run for the Presidency.

In the SouthWest, Muslims are the majority in Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Osun, yet we have Christians as Governors in all the SouthWest States, except Osun State.

We have Muslims in both Ekiti and Ondo States, yet it has been always Christian/Christian Ticket. In 2003, Oyinlola/Erelu won in Osun State on Christian/Christian Ticket and Heaven didn't fall.

I don't understand why we are wailing over APC fielding Muslim/Muslim Ticket. By the way, you Guys want APC to lose, still not comfortable for flying Muslim/Muslim Ticket.... are you Guys so scared its gonna work in favour of the Party?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2022
DeadPresidents:
Say no to fake religious tolerance that does not exist. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:
And I don't know how Shettima will Neutralize Atiku in NE.

I have said it before. You guys underestimate Atiku, and that's a good thing for some of us that wants APC out

grin

Let's wait and see.....!

You may need to listen to Kwankwaso though.....

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1546229976504074240?t=FdqhCQH3rzfWdveeKvywtw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:
Tinubu has neautralised Atiku in NE with Shettima

Both Ganduje and Kwankwaso will help him neutralise NW

SE and SS, he will rely on Obi to either eat into Atiku or overwhelm him completely

In South, once we see any name that starts with She, we immediately think Boko Haram whether Shekau, Shettima or Shekarau,
however since we are Obidient, the risk to Tinubu is low, as it's not like Atiku will profit from anti-Boko sentiment
The man is a known Boko Haram supporter and not the "She" (or may you're tryin to be sarcastic here undecided)
He's in good in looting sef grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

My point is simple, Religion shouldn't ever be an Excuse politically. If we want Religion Leaders to be President and VP respectively, perhaps we should urge Pastor Adeboye and MURIC President to run for the Presidency.

In the SouthWest, Muslims are the majority in Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Osun, yet we have Christians as Governors in all the SouthWest States, except Osun State.

We have Muslims in both Ekiti and Ondo States, yet it has been always Christian/Christian Ticket. In 2003, Oyinlola/Erelu won in Osun State on Christian/Christian Ticket and Heaven didn't fall.

I don't understand why we are wailing over APC fielding Muslim/Muslim Ticket. By the way, you Guys want APC to lose, still not comfortable for flying Muslim/Muslim Ticket.... are you Guys so scared its gonna work in favour of the Party?

Any State where you see a Christian or Muslim dominating the governorship, it automatically implies that that Religion is in majority. I once used Nassarawa as an example, and Raumdeuter cleared me on that.

So any SW State that you see Christians coming back to back, the Christians are in majority.

And I was initially scared if the Muslim would be a NW, knowing how they have the largest population of Muslims. But Shettima? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The bloc votes he would get is Borno, but Atiku will flog him wotoporously in most of the rest.

I am not bothered anymore. I am grateful it ended this way. Let me sit back and watch NE Christians in APC decamp.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Let's wait and see.....!

You may need to listen to Kwankwaso though.....

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1546229976504074240?t=FdqhCQH3rzfWdveeKvywtw&s=19

Hahahahahahaha

Una don dey clutch at straws.

Kwankwaso will support APC when he's trying to wrestle his territory from the same APC? grin cheesy cheesy

You guys actually thought it would go down well with Nigerians, but it won't.

The first shocker is the expected bloc votes from the SW. You fit bookmark am sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Any State where you see a Christian or Muslim dominating the governorship, it automatically implies that that Religion is in majority. I once used Nassarawa as an example, and Raumdeuter cleared me on that.

So any SW State that you see Christians coming back to back, the Christians are in majority.

And I was initially scared if the Muslim would be a NW, knowing how they have the largest population of Muslims. But Shettima? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The bloc votes he would get is Borno, but Atiku will flog him wotoporously in most of the rest.

I am not bothered anymore. I am grateful it ended this way. Let me sit back and watch NE Christians in APC decamp.

grin

Are you implying Muslims are not the majority in the SouthWest States I mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Hahahahahahaha

Una don dey clutch at straws.

Kwankwaso will support APC when he's trying to wrestle his territory from the same APC? grin cheesy cheesy

You guys actually thought it would go down well with Nigerians, but it won't.

The first shocker is the expected bloc votes from the SW. You fit bookmark am sef

grin

Bookmarked!!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Are you implying Muslims are not the majority in the SouthWest States I mentioned?

I repeat:

Any State that has a particular religion dominating its governorship position automatically shows that that Religion is in majority.

If Christians are ruling Ekiti back to back, it means Christians are in majority. The same way El rufai proved that Kaduna has more Muslims

You claim Lagos has more Muslims, but BAT has never put two Muslims together. Maybe he didn't see another competent Muslim, or he obviously knows the sensitivity of that when two religions have a large population

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

You shared a screenshot you personally don't understand. But cos its shared on twitter, then it must be genuine.

Read the letter again and tell me you did make sense with it.... LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

You shared a screenshot you personally don't understand. But cos its shared on twitter, then it must be genuine.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

I repeat:

Any State that has a particular religion dominating its governorship position automatically shows that that Religion is in majority.

If Christians are ruling Ekiti back to back, it means Christians are in majority. The same way El rufai proved that Kaduna has more Muslims

You claim Lagos has more Muslims, but BAT has never put two Muslims together. Maybe he didn't see another competent Muslim, or he obviously knows the sensitivity of that when two religions have a large population

grin

So coz Muslims are minority in Ondo and Ekiti, hence they have no shot to even become deputy Governor?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

The Ogun state you mentioned is highly debatable. If Muslims are more, the ratio will be 52:48 or something of that nature.

I still think Tinubu will win but like izzou mentioned, you guys are in for a shocker. There will be no bloc votes coming from the South West.

People tend to think christian yorubas will not vote an Atiku or Obi over Tinubu. What they forget is there's another option which is them not voting at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Person wey dey collect receipts from Twitter to banter, dey yarn about genuineness ? It's either he no understand English or it goes against him grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

So coz Muslims are minority in Ondo and Ekiti, hence they have no shot to even become deputy Governor?

Elrufai just completed his 8 years with a Muslim vice.

Guess what? He just put his stooge and picked a Muslim vice again. You should be asking him why he didn't pick a Christian grin

Like I said, your stats clearly shows that Christian are equal or maybe more than the Muslims.
So why field two Muslims and tell the other part to tolerate religiously?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin

Let me help you out with the content of the letter.

First and foremost..... its addressed to not just Borno State, but to Yobe and Adamawa States as well.

Secondly, it's not giving an Intel on imminent attack by Bokoharam Insurgents on Schools, but expressing worries over security challenges in the mentioned states.

Finally, the Girls were kidnapped in their School. Prior to it, no Intel or warning from DSS or NIA....... under Goodluck Jonathan Administration.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Itsrm:

The Ogun state you mentioned is highly debatable. If Muslims are more, the ratio will be 52:48 or something of that nature.

I still think Tinubu will win but like izzou mentioned, you guys are in for a shocker. There will be no bloc votes coming from the South West.

People tend to think christian yorubas will not vote an Atiku or Obi over Tinubu. What they forget is there's another option which is them not voting at all

Just so glaring to see.

The examples he's showing is even proving the point
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

The man is a known Boko Haram supporter and not the "She" (or may you're tryin to be sarcastic here undecided)
He's in good in looting sef grin

That She is important oh. grin

The average deep Southerner, myself included, who is not conversant with Northern politics will see anything that starts with She as Boko Haram sturvs

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2022
The Tinubu I know won't even pick a Muslim as Vice. He has never tried that in Lagos, because he's a detribalized guy.

I'm sure that's what Lar.ride saw and told me he would pick a Christian.

This is just the other part of the country forcing their choice on him, not caring how others perceive it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Elrufai just completed his 8 years with a Muslim vice.

Guess what? He just put his stooge and picked a Muslim vice again. You should be asking him why he didn't pick a Christian grin

Like I said, your stats clearly shows that Christian are equal or maybe more than the Muslims.
So why field two Muslims and tell the other part to tolerate religiously?

grin

The bolded is false though. Was Barnabas Bantex a Muslim?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

The bolded is false though. Was Barnabas Bantex a Muslim?

A Muslim was the Vice for the last four year. I didn't type that correctly.

English is not my first language grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Just so glaring to see.

The examples he's showing is even proving the point

Where I disagree with you is Atiku in the North. I think you overestimate him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Itsrm:

Where I disagree with you is Atiku in the North. I think you overestimate him.

I specifically used NE.

If Atiku wins any part of the NW, it would be because of people like Tambuwal and the likes.

But for NE, he would lock it down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Let me help you out with the content of the letter.

First and foremost..... its addressed to not just Borno State, but to Yobe and Adamawa States as well.

Secondly, it's not giving an Intel on imminent attack by Bokoharam Insurgents on Schools, but expressing worries over security challenges in the mentioned states.

Finally, the Girls were kidnapped in their School. Prior to it, no Intel or warning from DSS or NIA....... under Goodluck Jonathan Administration.

Am still wondering what makes that letter not genuine as you claimed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

A Muslim was the Vice for the last four year. I didn't type that correctly.

English is not my first language grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love you bro.... no homo. LMFAO!

Hensben should copyright that sentence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Am still wondering what makes that letter not genuine as you claimed.

grin

Point to where I said it's not genuine please?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love you bro.... no homo. LMFAO!

Hensben should copyright that sentence.

grin grin grin grin

That sentence can set you free when you speak nonsense
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin

Lord..... !!!

Izzou.... please help me explain meaning of understand and genuine to this our good Brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (4835) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.