Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1530247 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (4764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

That sentence can set you free when you speak nonsense

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Make I dey read political analysis dey go. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

I specifically used NE.

If Atiku wins any part of the NW, it would be because of people like Tambuwal and the likes.

But for NE, he would lock it down

He will only win Adamawa and Taraba and lose the rest to Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Itsrm:

He will only win Adamawa and Taraba and lose the rest

Make we dey watch
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itzlinda(f): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

The man is a known Boko Haram supporter and not the "She" (or may you're tryin to be sarcastic here undecided)
He's in good in looting sef grin

Please stop cherry picking these misleading headlines. No governor can possibly be a boko haram member.
Shettima is a good man.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

I saw it coming. Its more or less like a game of chess. Shettima is more loved in NE than Atiku. His Choice is simply to checkmate Atiku in the Region.

Also to gain votes from Borno that will cancel all votes from SE, except UGM sheath their swords and allow vote to happen.

NW is APC to lose. NC gonna be shared. SW is locked down for APC. LP and PDP gonna slug it out in SE and SS.

Congratulations Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Boko haram has never really stopped voters in the North from voting, so the UGM will have little effect no matter how hard they try.

Look at this result from 2011 election, check out the figures from the South East states. What if they turn out for Obi like they did in 2011?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Boko haram has never really stopped voters in the North from voting, so the UGM will have little effect no matter how hard they try.

Look at this result from 2011 election, check out the figures from the South East states. What if they turn out for Obi like they did in 2011?

grin

I really hope they turn out for Obi massively to be honest. APC ain't gonna win any SE States, target is jez 25% or less.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
I even forgot Sheriff

Anything She is associated to Boko Haram, wittingly or unwittingly grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:
I even forgot Sheriff

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:
Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria

Fact 1:
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%)

Fact 2:
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

Fact 3:
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

Fact 4:
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

Fact 5:
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

Fact 6:
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Northern Christian Governors - Taraba, Plateau and Benue. Who is the 4th?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

I specifically used NE.

If Atiku wins any part of the NW, it would be because of people like Tambuwal and the likes.

But for NE, he would lock it down

You are correct. Atiku has NE on lockdown aside Borno due to Shettima factor and probably Yobe (arguable) all the other NE will vote Atiku. In NW too, aside Kaduna and Katsina which will surely go APC, Kwankwaso will take Kano and Atiku may take the rest, then most NC are traditionally PDP, Even though I personally will vote PO but I think by calculation PDP might take the day, Atiku has higher chance of winning by political permutation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2022
I don't even know what to predict. South east has 4 parties presently to contend with. APC, PDP, APGA and now Labor party and I don't think people know what vote splitting is there.
NW is contending with 4 parties too. Nnpp, APC, PDP and labor.
SW is contending with the 3. PDP, APC, labor and maybe even SDP where small nyash dey shake.

Whatever you do, you cannot rule out labor party in the next presidential elections. Labor could very well be a top 2 party next year if this present momentum is sustained. Many churches are rallying towards Obi and if it continues, Obi would get at least 10 million christian votes alone. Churches are becoming politically active and conscious. Rule them out at your own peril.

We've just heard bishop abioye of living faith telling his church members to vote Peter Obi. We've seen adeboye telling his members to get their PVC and vote their faith. More pastors are preaching politics on the pulpit. Rule out Christian bloc votes at your own peril. People are energized right now.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Lord..... !!!

Izzou.... please help me explain meaning of understand and genuine to this our good Brother.
You're the one confusing urself grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Itzlinda:

Please stop cherry picking these misleading headlines. No governor can possibly be a boko haram member.
Shettima is a good man.

Osii good man? grin grin no much talk u don end everything grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:
I even forgot Sheriff

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2022
This is a very senior pastor of a church with 15 million members in Nigeria alone, telling his members to vote Peter Obi and telling all christians in APC and PDP to receive sense in Jesus name.

This particular message will resonate well with soo many christians.
And guess what, this is a Yoruba man. People saying SW christians would vote for Tinubu even with this Muslim Muslim ticket don't know what is coming their way. The christians would deliver in bloc for the first time. Which structure pass churches structure? Have you heard of home cell fellowship before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywVgJEHmfc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Has anyone tried paying for a service on Google? maybe Playstore, YouTube, etc

Which card you use abeg? None seems to be working
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
onyemaair:
This is a very senior pastor of a church with 15 million members in Nigeria alone, telling his members to vote Peter Obi and telling all christians in APC and PDP to receive sense in Jesus name.

Are you saying one in approximately 8 Christians in Nigeria is a member of David Abioyes church? Na wa oh

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bishop Mohammed Naga: "My brothers, those who are not from Borno State may not know, but you and I know better. In the history of Borno State, there is no Governor that has been fair to the Christian Community in this State as much as Governor Kashim Shettima. I am saying this in the presence of God Almighty and this is nothing but the truth. Governor Shettima, in the history of Borno, is the only Governor that has sponsored highest number of Christian Pilgrims every year since 2011.

“I am speaking boldly without fear or favour because as CAN Chairman I do not receive salary or kobo from Government or any institution, but the facts need to be told. This Governor has shown compassion to the Christian Community.”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bishop Mohammed Naga: “For example, when Gwoza people were driven from their ancestral homes, they fled to Maiduguri, and the Governor personally came to CAN Centre in Jerusalem ward two times in June and July 2014.

'He gave N10 million for their upkeep at first instance, but the victims were not many. By the end of October 2014, the IDPs from Gwoza increased to 42,000 in that camp alone. Governor Shettima came again and gave another N10 million. He also gave additional N5 million for Christians from Borno who fled to Cameroon to be returned home."
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bishop Mohammed Naga: "The Governor even directed the Borno State Emergency Management Agency, SEMA to be supplying food directly to the IDPs under the Christian leadership.

"In fact, the Governor insisted that he wanted Christian IDPs to stay together with their Muslim counterparts in various designated IDP camps here in Maiduguri but we the leaders felt it wise to separate Christian IDP’S to avoid frictions between displaced persons dealing with trauma.”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bishop Mohammed Naga: “Seeing another Presidential candidate applauding him is a plus for him and supporters of Asiwaju.  

Congratulations to the awaiting president and vice president.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/11/borno-can-applauds-selection-of-shettima-as-apc-vice-presidential-candidate?s=09
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:
Has anyone tried paying for a service on Google? maybe Playstore, YouTube, etc

Which card you use abeg? None seems to be working

How much are you trying to pay? You know most banks have put a limit on dollar transactions per month. First bank sent me a mail sometime ago saying that their limit has been reduced to $20 cheesy

To your question, you can get a dollar master card but you have to source for the dollar yourself at black market rates.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Itsrm:

How much are you trying to pay? You know most banks have put a limit on dollar transactions per month. I know first bank sent me a mail sometime ago that their limit is $20 cheesy

To your question, you can get a dollar master card but you have to source for the dollar yourself at black market rates.

Less than $5 oh.

The problem is that it is not even accepting the card at all. I think it's the Naira Mastercard itself that's the problem.

Make I go find Dollar Mastercard
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

Are you saying one in approximately 8 Christians in Nigeria is a member of David Abioyes church? Na wa oh

grin

Some Posts are better read, laughed and passed. When I saw it, I was really cracked up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

Yes na. After catholic and Anglican. Redeem, living faith, methodists, Christ embassy and dunamis are the next.

But the lesser known truth is the fact that redeem, living faith, dunamis and salvation ministries are almost one and the same.
Oyedepo calls Adeboye his father in the lord. The same thing with David ibiyomie of salvation ministries. So one's person's message resonate with all of them.

A dunamis man regards bishop oyedepo so highly so too does a living faith member regard bishop Adeboye soo highly. No competition there.

Maybe you didn't know that bishop abioye is a very senior minsiter of winners chapel. He's the 3rd to oyedepo in the church.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
onyemaair:

Yes na. After catholic and Anglican. Redeem, living faith, methodists, Christ embassy and dunamis are the next.

But the lesser known truth is the fact that redeem, living faith, dunamis and salvation ministries are almost one and the same.
Oyedepo calls Adeboye his father in the lord. The same thing with David ibiyomie of salvation ministries. So one's person's message resonate with all of them.

A dunamis man regards bishop oyedepo so highly so too does a living faith member regard bishop Adeboye soo highly. No competition there.

The video you posted is David Abioye not Oyedepo or Adeboye Sir

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

I just added the last part of my post. Abioye is like the 2nd or 3rd in command to bishop oyedepo of living faith. He's in charge of Goshen city.

One could say he speaks for bishop oyedepo.
Living faith is one of the top 5 churches in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin

This is a very senior pastor of a church with 15 million members in Nigeria alone...... oooops!

Perhaps English is not your first language too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Less than $5 oh.

The problem is that it is not even accepting the card at all. I think it's the Naira Mastercard itself that's the problem.

Make I go find Dollar Mastercard

Maybe the card is not enabled for online transactions. Have you used it before? And what bank is this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

Could as well be from Oyedepo's lips. Abioye is the second in command.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Could as well be from Oyedepo's lips. Abioye is the second in command.

Leave them, and I am also telling them that there is practically no difference between a redeemed member, dunamis, winners or salvation ministries member. They all share common beliefs and doctrines. Any would be comfortable going to the other and they all accord very high respects to all these leaders. Adeboye, oyedepo, ibiyomie and Paul Eneche.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (4764) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: islamics(m), Sulele04(m), Ajd19, raumdeuter, Ibukzy, larride(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), User09, fyinka47(m), CrystalTiger(m), PendragonVII, BlueRayDick, Bluelines69, liveLongNprospa(m), a4turitoroman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.