Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates (16693 Views)

Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Authoreety: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari the greatest misfortune of Nigeria!

World's greatest Dumbo presiDONT

the president that never presided!

Looking at him while aspirants wr making manifestos during APC primaries, u will weep for wasted years!
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Diligent1(f): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
TINUBU SHOULD USE MOHAMMED BUBA MARWA AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT HE IS A PATRIOT, HE WILL PERFORM EXCELLENTLY.
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by walozanga(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
As if his decision counts
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by FeyMoss: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Ah just imagine.....
So tinubu hasnt planned everything before contesting to president, huh?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by BigYash: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Its might take another six months ,like it was in ministerial positions in bubu's cabinet.. APshit will never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by SHINJA: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Jones4190:
I wish i was a girl
No brain...
Just make wrong decision and cry

Chai
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Okwyjesus(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi now is the case study.

Good to know that

Whether he will win or not we will vote for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by smartval(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
havenz:
A

For Apple
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by lovinagbad: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2022
The source,! The source!! The source!!! . No credible information
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Coolsperm: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2022
The best for now is Peter Obi, forget tribalism, am Yoruba but I must say the truth
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by phkka1(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2022
The old man Tinubu is still asleep. Meanwhile Atiku is mocking him.
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Pastorsmile: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu said he is waiting for Buhari, Buhari said he is waiting for Tinubu.
No preparedness. All they know is grab power, go to London hospital and stay.
None is patriotic enough to support a much younger, very vibrant brains that can get the job done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by AnambraPrince: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2022
See how the suspense is killing Tinubu's haters. They are just wailing in their misery. Tinubu just they pepper them grin
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by GloriousGbola: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari should go and eat a d**k.
He played his games and lost
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Skillsnigeria: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Abujason: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113973359:

Our Darling Daddy is respected by all and Sundry.
Both elderly and old.
Only chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition that wake up their parents with kung-fu kicks that say rubbish and nonsense about him.

JAGABAN, Our Darling Daddy and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are waiting for you.
Just make the right choice,
A better Nigeria is all we want.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

From all of us @ : Have a Great week ahead y'all.

Sisi Yewande of dem MANNA say so kiss kiss kiss

*singin*
Parti 2 lati ma pawon.
Open and close like a Laptop o

So you are back from supporting Osinbajo, abi? Any way belle face supporter.
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Ezedon(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Let him keep on waiting
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by naija4life247: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
All these political lunatics are just confused! undecided

Let's vote PETER OBI and wipe all these lunatics out.

President of Pandora
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Abujason: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Kittex7:
TINUBU IS A STRATEGIC PLANNER

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PLACE HOLDER BEFORE NOW

HE'S NOT SCARED OF PICKING HIS BEST VP FOR HIMSELF BUT ALAYE STILL NEED BUHARI TOUCH YO WIN ELECTION INEC

If you know you know

The same way Buhari took 6 months to form his cabinet of “saints” that ended up being the worst in history. I hope Tinubu gets this right. After all this has been a lifetime ambition. And if that was the case , he should not need an extension or placeholder. It’s a real concern.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Fira09(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2022
naija4life247:

President of Pandora

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by jaxxy(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2022
There is nothing they can do except for Tinubu to step down for Amaechi.
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Originalsly: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2022
How long after taking office did Buhari take to name his cabinet? Even slo mo Buhari thinks Tinubu is taking wayyy too long to list his VP choices. If elected... how long would we be waiting for him to name his cabinet? ... will it be before his term ends? But I can understand ... as I see it ... this is a huge decision.... Tinubu deteriorating health will not make him fit for a term of office. The VP will move up to that position... so this VP pick is pretty much a pick for President.
On Tinubu's health.... hope has a lot to do with one's health. When there is no more hope... the will to survive is lost and the person quickly takes a turn for the worse. Tinubu's health ... is presently running on hope... the hope to become President ... to fulfill his lifelong dream.....that hope is like adrenaline... giving him the energy to make that dream become reality. The moment he becomes President.... that hope ... that adrenaline will fade away and his health will deteriorate even faster. We need to face reality and not bury our heads in the sand.

Photo... Buhari and Tinubu... if someone does not know them.... if asked who they are... why wouldn't the person guess Tinubu is Buhari's father?
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Darchangel(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Why is seun osewa and nairaland trending on twitter this morning
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by joyandfaith: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
The Jagaban of Africa is still consulting. That's one of the reasons for his enviable Political success. Some of you think it's only about money. This man is the greatest Poitician Nigeria has ever produced. Underrate him at your own peril!

Love him or hate him, he is a Master Political Strategist. His Political Smartness, Tenacity and Insight is second to none.

I am not saying I want to be like another human buy I don't mind having this Man's kind of wisdom and strategy.

I look forward to Asiwaju welcoming Nigeria and Nigerians to a new dispensation on 29th May, 2023.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He is an opportunist who uses opportunities well. He had opportunity of governing lagos. He crushed opposition by winning them over or elimination.
His mother controlled traders in lagos. He seized the opportunity and leveraged on it. Traders and transporters are closely related. He won transporters to his side as well.
Buhari is an another opportunity. If he fails to win presidency next year, his political empire would collapse rapidly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Abujason: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2022
FeyMoss:
Ah just imagine.....
So tinubu hasnt planned everything before contesting to president, huh?

grin
My brother I tire oo!
Meanwhile this has been his lifetime ambition.
I hope this is not a sign of what to expect if by any chance the cabal allows him to win.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by emmykk(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Blackazuma99:
I don't think tinubu want to give the position to a Christian and it will jeopardise he chances of winning the North, they ( the north) should have supported Osinbajo or Ameachi instead.....

Osinbajo and Ameachi are the best guys for that position they represent the president choice and would have been easy to pick a solid northern Muslim.

Tinubu who is a Moslem went and use Lagos billions to snatched the southern slot of president who are predominantly christian .

Now it is difficult for him to choose a VP because whoever he chose there is a big back lash.

If he chose a christian north to balance his ticket most northern will vote Atiku and if he chose a Moslem most southern will vote PDP.

It is obvious the APC is getting problem even before the start of election. This is because of greed.
Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by Ultimas: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2022
I know that at the end of the day, Tinubu will come out with a good decision.

Re: Buhari Still Waiting For Tinubu’s Shortlist Of Running Mates by bayelsaowei(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Enoch07:
Make him just wait till after the election abeg, e get wetin I wan check
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Fought On The Side Of Ojukwu, Biafra – Lt Fola Oyewole / CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia / President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.