Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke (1116 Views)

Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form / Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Rilwan Akiolu To Atiku: You Will Fail At Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by oikirodah(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Loyalty Pays: That Priceless Moment Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For Hon James Faleke

This video reminds me of an adage from the renowned book, THINGS FALL APART, written by the great Chinualumogu Albert Achebe of blessed memory and released in 1958. "If a child washes his hands, he will be able to eat with kings." This adage states that if you respect greatness, you will become great yourself. Furthermore, this saying implies that successful men in Umuofia revere greatness.

For me, this is a touching video that demonstrates Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's admiration for James Faleke's greatness and dedication. Consider how the APC presidential candidate implored passionately that HRH Oba Akiolu of Lagos prays for Faleke, and how Tinubu vigorously tapped his back when the Federal Lawmaker prostrated in front of the Oba of Lagos.

Tinubu was overjoyed, as seen by the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice as Faleke played the role of Ruth in the Bible, as stated in Ruth 1:16-17.
"Wherever you go, I'll go, and wherever you stay, I'll stay. Your people will become my people, and your God will become my God."

Faleke basically sacrificed everything for Tinubu's project, putting aside his own reelection campaign to spread the Tinubu's gospel across the federation.

Indeed where Tinubu goes he was always there, where Tinubu stayed he was there, he flew alongside Tinubu all the time and eventually, he acted as Tinubu's agent during the just concluded APC special convention where Tinubu emerged as the APC presidential flagbearer.

Faleke has shown what it takes to eat and dine with the elders, I believe these prayers offered to him would count as one of the most precious days in his life. Faleke has proven to be a good friend indeed and in need.

Commentary by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah...Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/loyalty-pays-watch-that-priceless-moment-tinubu-asked-oba-akiolu-to-pray-for-hon-james-falekevideo/#google_vignette

Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by saintjimos(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Result of sacrifice
Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by Frigga13: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Loyalty is everything ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by PussyOdour(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by Moferere: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2022
PussyOdour:

Peter Obi is the next president of Federal Republic Of Nigeria

I just pray that you won't have hypertension

29 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by Crixxx: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi2023
Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by APCnaPDP: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2022
If you are a student or have a relative who is a student and you still go ahead and vote APC after spending months at home while watching APC aspirants pay N100m to buy just forms, then your head needs to be examined.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by Peacecore: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Probably the next governor of Lagos after Sanwo Eko. Or say Chief of staff to the presido if Tinubu wins or the person to inherit Lagos when Jagaban leaves for Aso rock.

Actually loyalty pays n Tinubu knows how to reward loyalty. Aregbe Bleep up fulltime. He would've been the most valued right-hand man to Tinubu now if not impatience that made the butterfly to feel the vibes of a bird.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by Rebelutionary: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Probably the next governor of Lagos after Sanwo Eko. Or say Chief of staff to the presido if Tinubu wins or the person to inherit Lagos when Jagaban leaves for Aso rock.

Actually loyalty pays n Tinubu knows how to reward loyalty. Aregbe Bleep up fulltime. He would've been the most valued right-hand man to Tinubu now if not impatience that made the butterfly to feel the vibes of a bird.
Kogi state where Faleke comes from comes to mind...if not for the courts he would have been the governor of Kogi State and that would have been another Tinubu massive footprint in the middlebelt!
Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by Pakute: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Asiwaju is a great leader.
Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by PlayerMeji: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu is in the same mold of Awolowo.

Everyone who worked for and with Awolowo became great.

Both men are hated by the SE for their perceived roles in the state of their affairs in SE.

Both men have brilliant minds and they enjoy loyalty from their supporters because they themselves are first loyal.

Both men have been betrayed by their compatriots yet they forgave and forged ahead.

Just lot of similarities, but one is about to make history atm
Re: Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke by Peacecore: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Kogi state where Faleke comes from comes to mind...if not for the courts he would have been the governor of Kogi State and that would have been another Tinubu massive footprint in the middlebelt!
I'm telling u.
If Tinubu wins this election, just note it that Faleke is going to choose between Lagos and Kogi which he would want to govern by then Bello or whosever can't challenge the power of the president.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Drug Dealer Cannot Rule Us ...reno Omokri...pics / Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate / Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.