Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari (25480 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Quest7777: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Okotie also proposed scrapping of National and State Assemblies as well as political offices saying that the presidential system currently being run in the country, has brought a lot of pains than gains to Nigerians especially the masses.
Unfortunately the people who are supposed to scrap this are same people benefiting from the system.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Okotie and his craving to become the president throu apiam way, where is fresh party?.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Throwback: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Justice Party then Fresh Party then Interim Government.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Golan007: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by favour32(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Presidential system of government na waste to Nigeria.
Weak structures.
Weak country.
Everything weak.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by phemmyfour: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
Hmmm pastor again!

If he can make Nigeria a better country,then his free to take a chance ,Abi?
This comedian that cannot put his house in order
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Prettylima(f): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2022
It is well
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by naijapikin2(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2022
However bad he turns out to be, I'm sure he'll be head and shoulders above baba katsina.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Mrhonesty: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2022
There will be no need for interim government.
Fira09:
Hmmm pastor again!

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Lol. This guy just dey find power like goat wey dey find yam
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by anonimi: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
Hmmm pastor again!

Why are you looking for just a messiah to do what you can also do?
What is stopping you from working your own efforts to make Nigeria a better country instead of waiting for another pastor who has his church in an industrial area, attended by job seekers who pay him money thinking they are paying God. No be juju be that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Nnamdini(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Clownish ���
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Rajahbite(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2022
See person wia no fit manage his own household wan come manage Nigeria
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by TAYO124: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]
Nigeria has a leadership challenge and it affects all manner of leaders, whether it is traditional, religious or political. All of this are almost corrupted.
Any contrary opinion speak up!
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
If only wishes could be horses.......... cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by serverconnect(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
NCP party loading ...
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
This man just wants a piece of our National Akara at all cost...

Haba, kilode!
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Great0ne1: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/okotie-at-63-i-wish-to-head-interim-govt/
Another fake pastor. Tunde bakare, Chris okotie, ejike mbaka are all scammers. Gullible nigerians are the reason why these scammers are still relevant
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by naija4life247: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
He is on drugs again.

Despite the clamp down on sales and distribution of hard drugs by government agencies, these guys still find ways to get the drugs.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
This man with his wacky English. He wants to be president by all means. I haven't heard of his political patty, Fresh for a very long time now
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Who is this again?

This hate filled jealous man again?

The home breakers of all time.

Interim govt of your village.

Spit!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by olisaEze(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Is there a crisis in govt that Oga is looking for an interim govt?? grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Omicron007:
grin grin

Where is Fresh Party?
Okotie should face his church and leave politics alone.
One Vice President who doubles as a pastor headed the worst economic team in Nigeria.

But you have to agree...that Osibanjo was completely "toothless" given very little room to make any real change as well. Idiots like Malami, Garba Shehu and other hideous cabal with the President's ear had more clout than the VP...who was mostly a spectator there.

I have personally seen illiterate Fulani messengers in a Federal parastatal carry more intimidating weight over graduates with many degrees based only the fact that the illiterate messenger is related to the likewise illiterate Fulani boss heading the place. This is leadership...fulani style that has also ruined the entire economy.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by dalass(f): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Okotie and his craving to become the president throu apiam way, where is fresh party?.

It's no longer Fresh. It's now Stale and Sour grin grin.

He intends to lead by hook or crook? He thinks Buhari of all people, will give government to him as interim leader? He should not just put ideas into that clueless man's head o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by tillaman(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Unrealistic thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Marcus07: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2022
The religious obscurantist that can not successfully manage his home dreaming of managing Nigeria.

It is even disheartening that despite being a serial presidential contender, he does not understand the dynamics of governance.

Man of God indeed.
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/okotie-at-63-i-wish-to-head-interim-govt/
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Elidrisy20: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
You are free to do so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Oduah wins Anambra PDP Senatorial ticket / See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters / ECOWAS Report Uncovers ISWAP’s N18 Billion Terror Financing Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.