Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Finally Gotten A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Gotten A Job (26042 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by ghettowriter(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Thank you all. I'm very humbled honestly.
for those asking about the pay, it's not much o! Just #110k.
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.

Remember me in your ministry when it rains.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by TBD(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She then said i should come to the school right away to see the proprietor and the principal.

The principal during our parley told me that he had gotten a lecturing job and they are looking for his replacement. Wooow!

He asked if i have taught before and about my experience. I told him i have 9yrs experience. U couldnt believe what he said next.

he told me congratulations Mr. Principal straigth forward! That Was how i got a job o! The school has a population of 822. So it's quite a big school.

i am in my new office already. I pray God will help those that are also job hunting. Help me celebrate pls. I am not there yet, but i pray this will be a stepping stone for me.
Big congratulations
#FAVORED
#GRACED
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by moje4: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kenmatt:
Congrats

But you didn't tell us how much the pay is
oga is it your pay? Or will the pay have effect on u?
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Alawode01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations, and good for you have not been an idle before.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by JulianDgreat: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by TheKrakon: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratuloooooooooooooooooooooooooooobia. Oya na do me small card for the wahala.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Mindlog: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

You know the position of Nigeria in the world poverty ratings, so it's abnormal to use it as a standard at the moment.

N110k is "huge" within the context of the prevalent salary scale in Nigeria. I shudder knowing a law firm pays its junior lawyers between N70k-N90k monthly!
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by tarboshi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:
Congratulations but no congratulations...

From my experiences, I don't see this as something to jubilate OR celebrate over except the teaching job pays over 150k with space to give you time for other hustles like home tutorials etc.

Well, don't let me spoil your celebration, just enjoy.

Modified: For those quoting me, what I said is the fact even though it doesn't sound pleasant.
Lastly, OP nobody owe you a help except your parents. Focus on your job and don't make it look like you have scores to settle with people because they didn't help you, everybody dey face their own challenges. You no work money for anybody pocket.
You are ignorant bro. That your earning that make your head swell up is someone's else weekend upkeep expenses in this same Nigeria.
Life is step by step. Sometimes the next step can be geometrical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Sunnybabe(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Waoooow... God is good

God pls remember me too

I tap from this grace

1 Like

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by ahnie: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations grin grin grin
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by treatise: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I think say na teaching work, I been wan draw your ear,
But as na principal office,
Congratulations.

Be weary of the female students,
E get why grin
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Ace5(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
congratulations bro many more wins
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by edosignature(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations... Wish you greater height.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Perfectman91: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:

I'm here ooo
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by JAGS001(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations sir
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by pwettyme(f): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I have quoted o!
Congratulations!
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by ahnie: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

Tufiaaaaa grin shocked
Seun bring voicenote to nairaland let me express myself grin grin grin
Poachers and pedophiles online and offlines
Need why we need to broad over our kids with eagle eyes.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by xynerise: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations....
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Rey11(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations..I tap from your grace
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by stonecoldcafe: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She
#FAVORED
#GRACED

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Whisk(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations. Enjoy your new opportunity.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by stano2(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congrats sir
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Akpan107(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She then said i should come to the school right away to see the proprietor and the principal.

The principal during our parley told me that he had gotten a lecturing job and they are looking for his replacement. Wooow!

He asked if i have taught before and about my experience. I told him i have 9yrs experience. U couldnt believe what he said next.

he told me congratulations Mr. Principal straigth forward! That Was how i got a job o! The school has a population of 822. So it's quite a big school.

i am in my new office already. I pray God will help those that are also job hunting. Help me celebrate pls. I am not there yet, but i pray this will be a stepping stone for me.

#FAVORED
#GRACED
congratulations!!!
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by MyICThub: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations ��
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by stanisbaratheon: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Das1mama: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
congratulations brother I'm happy for you.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Shalym: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations!!!
May God that blessed you with this opportunity also bless me too and my fellow friends here and there. Amin
MyICThub:
Congratulations ��
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by bjnice(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
A big congratulations to you. Keep soaring
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by redcliff: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
Congratulations.

The issue I have with these employers is that annoying EXPERIENCE they always talk about. If you don't employ someone where do you expect the person to get working experience?

Abi dem dey get experience from womb? undecided

you wan employ person for principal wey him no get experience? that is not an entry level job!
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Shalym: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
Jubal01:

#FAVORED
#GRACED
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Samuelriano1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:

boss abeg show me love, Omo nothing small make I take hold body
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by donbabsaint(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
I Don quote you. Congratulations sir.
Jubal01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Commences New Recruitment / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.