Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. (443 Views)

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Luke 6: 46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”

Revelation 12: 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep YHVH’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Yahushua.

Simply because you say that Yahushua the Messiah is the Word and the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, the one and only true God, does not make you a threat to Satan and his forces of wickedness. Even Satan and the forces of wickedness know who and what Yahushua the Messiah is.

Luke 4: 33 In the synagogue there was a man possessed by a demon, an impure spirit. He cried out at the top of his voice, 34 “Go away! What do you want with us, Yahushua of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of YHVH!”

Mark 1: 23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out, 24 “What do you want with us, Yahushua of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

James 2: 17 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

So long as you do not obey the Commandments of Yahushua the Messiah, Satan and his forces of wickedness do not see you as a threat to their kingdom.

Let me repeat this portion of the Scripture.

Revelation 12: 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep YHVH’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Yahushua.

You see, Righteousness is the only threat to unrighteousness; just as light is the only thing that can cancel darkness.

The truth is that the forces of wickedness cherish and promote those who put on and assign to themselves all kinds of religious tags, names, titles, offices, etc, but do not teach and obey the Truth. What is this Truth? The Truth that obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, is the ONLY SALVATION and SOURCE OF SALVATION AND HOPE FOR ETERNAL LIFE IN HIS KINGDOM.

So, it doesn't matter if you call yourself junior pastor or senior pastor; bishop or archbishop; GS or GO; reverend or priest. It doesn't matter whether they call you papa or daddy; mama or mummy; GS or GO; prophet or prophetess or seer. It doesn't matter whether you pull the highest crowd; have the biggest building; drive the latest cars; have the highest number of SUVs and jets. You are of no single solitary threat to Satan and his kingdom of wickedness if you are not of Righteousness - teaching and obeying the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

John 12: 35 Then Yahushua told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. Whoever walks in the dark does not know where they are going. 36 Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.” When he had finished speaking, Yahushua left and hid himself from them.

I don't think there is any shred of ambiguity in what light means in this message. Light is associated righteousness - obedience to the Commandments of the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. Those who obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, have his light in them, on them and around them. It is this light that scares, troubles and torments Satan and his forces of wickedness/darkness. It is this light that makes the forces of wickedness uncomfortable wherever and whenever they encounter any of the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah.

Saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, let us keep shining.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Apt!

The forces of wickedness are rattled.

1 Like

Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Unimpeachable.
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
What is this Truth? The Truth that obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, is the ONLY SALVATION and SOURCE OF SALVATION AND HOPE FOR ETERNAL LIFE IN HIS KINGDOM.
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by Maynman: 2:47am On Jun 27, 2022

Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
YAHVEH be praised.

Hallelu YAH!
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Isaiah 42:21 It pleased YHVH
    for the sake of his righteousness
    to make his law great and glorious
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by Maynman: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy

Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Praise YAHVEH Almighty, Father of the spirits of all flesh, and Yahushua the Messiah, his begotten Son and his Word.

Hallelu YAH!
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Apt.
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
A great Sabbath.
Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by Maynman: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Nazarenes were teachers after all.

Re: You Are No Threat To Satan And His Kingdom Of Wickedness. by elated177: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Stirs Reactions As She Whines Twerk Heavily While Dancing (watch / Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! / Bishop Oyedepo Weeps After A Very Sad News Hits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.