Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) (29930 Views)

Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million / Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmm what will be the holds.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by anonimi: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Lol

Is a pretender not a scammer

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
#freeboys
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ritualist
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
anonimi:

Is a pretender not a scammer

Tell me about tinubu.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Man4djob: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
The future
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by KingMarlhyk: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jayzeeno:
Lol. These ones are still IT students..

HK boys. cheesy Them never pick.
whats HK pls
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
What's HK?
Jayzeeno:
Lol. These ones are still IT students..

HK boys. cheesy Them never pick.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by RaptorX: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
None of them and the hundreds arrested every day will ever get a US tourist, student and immigrant visa again. FBI have their fingerprints.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by tarboshi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
East, West, North or South. Except for murder, No Nigeria youth deserved to be in Prison
in this era where these old politicians are busy stealing billions an wrecking the economy.
Youth Wake Up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by obicmag(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
How many Yahoo politicians did EFCC arrest during party primaries. Only in this country that some segment of people are above the law. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by article1: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kudos to the EFCC, but they should also extend their scope to the vote buyers and sellers
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by panpan(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
uchaymart:
Cars gone
Money in individual accounts will be swiped
Phones and laptops will be seized
Bail is 2million naira per head

These boys are now set free,....

EFCC has outlived their purpose in the Nigerian system and should be disbanded.

Bunch of thie.ves

Nor be only 2million. Lol.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by anonimi: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Tell me about tinubu.

Why do you think I have anything to tell you about Thiefnuibu?
Have you gone through my posts If you haven't please go through them.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Akharmony: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Efcc should b calming down. .
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by kellynexx007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
NA ONLY POOR MASSES UNA SABI ARREST...WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE POLITICIANS AND DELEGATE BUYING VOTES...ABI UNA EYES BLIND.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Crafteck1: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
uchaymart:
Cars gone

Bunch of thie.ves

What alternative do they have
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by SmartPolician: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
uchaymart:
Cars gone

Bunch of thie.ves

EFCC won't be disbanded; it will be sanitized

Disbanding EFCC means giving those boys the power to defraud people with impunity - the same way police tells Nigerians that they will kill you and nothing will happen.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Alvin007: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
‘According to Uwujaren, the remaining eighteen suspects were apprehended by officers of 2 Division, Nigerian Army, Ibadan and handed over to the Commission for further investigation‘

Nigerian Army don dey help EFCC arrest yahoo boys? Interesting!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by gimakon2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
anonimi:

Unfortunately, Obi as the king of scam with his looted money hidden in the abroad like Abacha can't stop what he is involved in.

Oga biko close dustbin. You day make noise abeg

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by KINGJAJA888(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
cool hi
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Damn ma nigga, you can't keep on frauding innocent people to make a living.

Why don't learn how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Naija for profit.

Keep it real, stay legit....

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

So who go buy the laptops and phones we import, if not the same yahoo boys??
Swear that the majority of your sales are not to yahoo boys and that you are not aware??
The hypocrisy in this country is getting ridiculous! In real life una go dey reserve v.I.p section for yahoo boys for una business, yet come online to castigate dem.. Biko make una dey fear God small..

Spits

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Lingudy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm bad
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by lolu2019: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jessi04:
Cybercrime is bad. I just did a research work on cybercrime and its impact on Nigeria's economy

Clearance Sales Ongoing...
Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details
they are Innocent until proven guilty.the fact that they were caught in a hotel doesn't make them fraudsters. I can go to hotel to go and Bleep.does that make me a fraudster.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by d4gmail: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
RaptorX:
None of them and the hundreds arrested every day will ever get a US tourist, student and immigrant visa again. FBI have their fingerprints.

Is USA heaven? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Jessi04: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
True. I wonder why almost everyone thinks that hotels are for doing wrong things.
lolu2019:
they are Innocent until proven guilty.the fact that they were caught in a hotel doesn't make them fraudsters. I can go to hotel to go and Bleep.does that make me a fraudster.
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by Minjim: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Twitter influencers
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
anonimi:

Unfortunately, Obi as the king of scam with his looted money hidden in the abroad like Abacha can't stop what he is involved in.

You no dey shame? Every opposition party attack the ruling party and points to the failures and tell the masses on what new they have in stock for them.

But your case is different and difficult. Opposition attacking a movement that have never been in power without any message for the voters especially the youths.

Are you fighting the youths for making a choice or the people holding the power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by RaptorX: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
d4gmail:

Is USA heaven? cheesy
To majority of Nigerians it is smiley
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by paskal16: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
2blessed01:
Fear AFONJA YOUTHS!
very well o
Re: EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't support fraud but the energy this guy's invest in tracking and arresting this yahoo guys should also be used in the politicians looting people's funds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian man arrested at India airport as he was about to board a plane without / Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.