Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. (634 Views)

The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) / Nobody Can Stop Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos – AAC Presidential Candidate, Sowore / Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by Tradernaija1: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
*STOP PETER OBI.*

I wish someone anyone can give us verifiable reasons why we should withdraw our support for Mr. Peter Obi.

I wish you can tell us convincingly that his age by our constitution disqualifies him.

I wish you can tell us those from the part of the country he comes from are terrible managers of resources and so, he should not be trusted to manage our commonwealth.

I wish you can tell us his educational degrees and numerous courses are unnecessary for anyone running for the office of President in Nigeria, and thus, he should be disqualified.

I wish you can say he's in violation of section -00 nonsense- of the Nigerian constitution which states categorically, that "anyone running for the office of President must have previously amassed wealth for himself and cronies by means of dipping their whole body in the public till.

I wish someone can say Obi, is too short a first name for anyone running for President and there's no way he'll do well as President, with so short a first name.

I wish someone can invent a narrative plausible enough to suspend our support and belief in what is now clearly a new order in Nigerian politics.

Until someone anyone gives us a convincing reason to withdraw our support for the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi, as President of Nigeria come 2023; his crowd of supporters will only continue to surge across Nigeria.

The worst campaign anyone who's not in support of the Peter Obi Presidency, can run, is to de-market Peter Obi. The blowback is instant. You don't try to stop a tsunami, you allow it run its course.

And if you think the tsunami is Peter Obi, you're wrong. Every Nigerian who's discontented and dissatisfied with the sorry state of Nigeria in the last 62 years, is the tsunami.

Mr. Peter Obi, is a visible representation of our discontent.

As already stated, give us plausible reasons, and we just might withdraw our support for Mr. Peter Obi and our ballot box revolution. Untill then, enough said.

#PETERVOLUTION
#LABOURPARTY
#WENODEYGIVESHISHI

**** ONC/CEFPAC****

2 Likes

Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
I know we need change, but it won't come from a man who was part of the corrupt old PDP and APC diarchy until he discovered he did not have support in PDP to get their ticket.

(And it won't come from Atiku or tinubu either)

1 Like

Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by Tradernaija1: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is the answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by Oplomo: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
See as Tinubu rascals rush enter thread, dem think say OP catch Obi with bullion van for Agulu. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by hismajestii: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't really like politics matter at all. All of them are the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by hismajestii: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Well let the man himself speak.
Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
hismajestii:

So who will it come from and from where.
This is all part of you people's mental manipulation of the public but it will never work.

Give us your own best solution to the problem right now if not Obi.
Tell us who to follow that can dismantle the two powerful parties that cause our collective suffering.

Vote for YPP, or PRP or even SDP or ADC. Avoid PDP, and APC. Obi is part of the same party as Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by hismajestii: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
subsidywise18:

Vote for YPP, or PRP or even SDP or ADC. Avoid PDP, and APC. Obi is part of the same party as Atiku and Tinubu.

All of them are the same.
Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
hismajestii:

Until we look into those other candidates and also find a past blemish. They can never be any completely clean politician in any part of the world but when it comes to the standard for politicians, peter obi is the very best.

Again, nobody is spotless, nobody is an angel but there are varying degrees to the nastiness or the corruption, tinubu and atiku are the grandfathers of corruption in Nigeria. Whatever unknown dirt Obi has ever had, he more than makes up for with his high performance in previous governing capacity, and relative frugality never seen from any politician.

Obi is a saint when put side by side with those two.

Obi is no saint, and you know it.

He was part of the PDP gang that messed up this country to the point that Nigerians were decieved into voting for APC.

At the end, he ran off to Labour party because he did not get enough support to be candidate of PDP...a corrupt party.

Best we vote out PDP, APC and anyone linked to them. Time to clean house.
Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by hismajestii: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
I can't wait for this whole thing to just pass by.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Peter Obi Now, If You Can. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
hismajestii:

You heard me clearly say no single politician in the world is spotless. To get to power, you must have made some shady or underhanded deals, but there are still standards for leadership. There is still relative integrity. And when you put Obi side by side with many Nigerian politicians, his scores are extremely high. Whatever fault there is in him is more than overshadowed by the extreme brightness of his history of performance and relative integrity.

Obi is as bad as most Nigerian politicians. He was part of PDP...until PDP refused to give him ticket.

Is that what a man of integrity does?

Also Anambra is as bad as Lagos and even Adamawa....

Most of the other candidates of minor parties have never been in PDP or APC...so while not perfect are far better than Obi.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Says No Going Back On Yoruba Nation, Urges Monarchs To Support Str / 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. / Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.