Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? (27168 Views)

How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Has Tinubu Learnt His Lessons? Check What His Newspaper Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by erubati: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
rule 2 no longer works on nairaland
Seun is this the end of Nairaland?
If ur brain could read rule 2,I think there is still hope for your life.
Like a tiny dot that moves round a closed circle in misery,with no way out.with time,
It is funished
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
erubati:

If ur brain could read rule 2,I think there is still hope for your life.
Like a tiny dot that moves round a closed circle in misery,with no way out.with time,
It is funished
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by erubati: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
U will die wretched if u continue to stay in my mention.
If u continue to quote me or follow me,may the curses in the bible be with u.
I dey my dey,make u dey ur dey
Use ur brain and read carefully.
Stop quoting my mentions.
Nobody likes u.
Check urself in the mirror.
Take a cue.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by femichill: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-demystifies-shaki-shaki-daddy-jargon-continues-to-take-the-country-by-storm-with-energetic-drive/

TINUBU was Governor of Lagos for 8years, he lives in Lagos!

PETER OBI was Governor of Anambra for 8years, he lives in Lagos!

ATIKU was Vice President of Nigeria for 8years, he lives in Dubai.

KWANKWASO was Governor of Kano for 8years, he lives in Abuja.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu built the modern Lagos and he is comfortable to LIVE in the Lagos he built. Common sense should tell us who to TRUST with the leadership of the nation!
GEORGE UDOM

Comrade Abdulkareem
#ABAT2023
#get_your_voters_card_ready
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by africandollar: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Biden was shaky shaky but many people shouting down Tinubu's health right now preferred him to Trump. You see Tinubu, Atiku, Obi will not solve Nigeria's problem until the Nigerian fixes his mentality and character flaws. Only you can fix yourself. Our leaders are a product of the followers. If we are getting bad leaders every 4 years, then it's the people that need to change first.

Word!
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Morphinne: 1:16am On Jun 21, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Biden was shaky shaky but many people shouting down Tinubu's health right now preferred him to Trump. You see Tinubu, Atiku, Obi will not solve Nigeria's problem until the Nigerian fixes his mentality and character flaws. Only you can fix yourself. Our leaders are a product of the followers. If we are getting bad leaders every 4 years, then it's the people that need to change first.

Bless you. Everyone should stop doing as if there’s one particular candidate among the people vying for the post who’s different from the normal politicians we are used to. I repeat, there’s no such thing as a good Nigerian politician. I support BAT and you are also free to support any candidate of your choice but please, please stop forcing that “mr integrity” mantra down our throats. Na Wetin Buhari take scam us be that and una don dey sing the same song for mr Obituary like he’s not a known face in the Nigerian political space.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Anybody supporting Tinubu doesn't Love Nigeria at all.

The man done old make he go rest abeg

Nigeria no be anybody personal property abeg.

And anyone supporting your candidate loves Nigeria? When will you people learn that U do not have the right to tag people with contrary opinions as enemies of Nigeria? It's poor orientation. To make it worse, you are supporting a candidate without a Landmark Infrastructure to show after 8 years as Governor. Your candidate could not increase revenue nor uplift his people from poverty after 8 years and U believe you are the one who loves Nigeria?

I am supporting a First class holder in Accounting who built a career in the biggest multinationals in the world and whose legacies in Lagos are obvious to the blind. Unlike some, U don't need to google to know the achievements of Asiwaju. I am proud to be supporting a Proven performer with verifiable legacies.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Elock1: 2:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Siwel25:

And anyone supporting your candidate loves Nigeria? When will you people learn that U do not have the right to tag people with contrary opinions as enemies of Nigeria? It's poor orientation. To make it worse, you are supporting a candidate without a Landmark Infrastructure to show after 8 years as Governor. Your candidate could not increase revenue nor uplift his people from poverty after 8 years and U believe you are the one who loves Nigeria?

I am supporting a First class holder in Accounting who built a career in the biggest multinationals in the world and whose legacies in Lagos are obvious to the blind. Unlike some, U don't need to google to know the achievements of Asiwaju. I am proud to be supporting a Proven performer with verifiable legacies.
why the fxxk do you guys think that anyone who is against tinubu is now a Peter Obi supporter ( coz I know thats who you are talking about).

For fxck's sake I don't care about Asiwaju's achievements and I don't take it from him either.

But let us all be sincere to ourselves, that man Don old and he doesn't look strong, mek he rest. He now looks so desperate.. . Him saying it's his turn {EMI lokan} makes it even worse, like Nigeria is a tennis ball that you pass around.

He may have done well, kudos to him.

But bros you sef reason am na.. That guy look fit for your eyes?
there are other well grounded politicians in APC and if it must be a yoruba man then there are other younger well grounded politicians from that region as well.

Atlast it's all for the good of Nigeria, let's not play sentimental/tribal politics.

I'm just being sincere with you. No hate to him whatsoever.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Braga90(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
thomasjoe:

Although I am not partisan, This is very true. I was very surprised when Tinubu passed through the Iyanoworo axis towards 3rd Mainland bridge.
His energy level was shockingly infectious. He kept waving the broom from a Coaster Bus- via the window ( bus conductor-style balancing ) It really got me thinking about the Press and the Tinubu shakky daddy claim.
I wish Peter Obi, Atiku, and Tinubu the best in their endeavors- and may the best Man for the Job win!

Nigeria shall be great again. Amen
"His energy was Shockingly infectious? Fear God ooo haba!
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Braga90(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Siwel25:

And you think if the roles were reversed and instead of obi in Anambra it was Bat and vice versa, you think obi won't have done better? Ori e o pe!
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Braga90(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Siwel25:

The gravity of the ignorance of tinubu supporters is alarming! So you guys expect less from a governor in a Lagos that is the highest revenue generating state in the country? That vetoed the ouster of the best performing governor whose emphasis on infrastructure is second to none; it's a pity. Our standard has been relegated so low over the years that they gave us a mega slum and we're orgasming! I'm Yoruba, but I won't let tribalism cloud my judgement, what or who is bad is bad, no other way to it.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Braga90:

And you think if the roles were reversed and instead of obi in Anambra it was Bat and vice versa, you think obi won't have done better? Ori e o pe!

Ori awon ebi E ope. Tinubu met Lagos generating 600 million per month and multiplied it by 11. Obi could not add a single billion to revenue after 8 years and clowns like U say he will revive the economy. Ure not only dumb but embarrassingly naive. U don't even know the trackrecords of your messiah. I was in Onitsha twice during his tenure and no one can bamboozle me like you.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Braga90:

The gravity of the ignorance of tinubu supporters is alarming! So you guys expect less from a governor in a Lagos that is the highest revenue generating state in the country? That vetoed the ouster of the best performing governor whose emphasis on infrastructure is second to none; it's a pity. Our standard has been relegated so low over the years that they gave us a mega slum and we're orgasming! I'm Yoruba, but I won't let tribalism cloud my judgement, what or who is bad is bad, no other way to it.

If Tinubu had left Lagos with an IGR of 600million per month like Obi did, Fashola and Ambode would not have the funds to do what they did.

If you would inform yourself, the GAC members wanted Ambode out. Infact, Aregbesola insisted and party elders rejected him. He was voted out via direct primaries which showed the party didn't want him. I saw the Primaries in Agege and Ikeja myself; No one lined up behind Ambode's poster.

Ure marketing a former governor who allowed Doctors to go on strike for 13 months and U think U love Nigeria? SMH
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Braga90(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Siwel25:

If Tinubu had left Lagos with an IGR of 600million per month like Obi did, Fashola and Ambode would not have the funds to do what they did.

If you would inform yourself, the GAC members wanted Ambode out. Infact, Aregbesola insisted and party elders rejected him. He was voted out via direct primaries which showed the party didn't want him. I saw the Primaries in Agege and Ikeja myself; No one lined up behind Ambode's poster.

Ure marketing a former governor who allowed Doctors to go on strike for 13 months and U think U love Nigeria? SMH
I wish I had the belly to respond in kind to your gibberish, but I'd let you be cos'its not just worth it the effort. I have this to tell you however; the Lagos tinubu met in 99' was then the most important state in the country economically* and when he left office, it couldn't have been worse! I mean his said LEGACIES- from godfatherism/imposter to agberoism to creating a tax-collecting company(alpha-beta) that has been accused numerous times of money laundering and diverting public funds(taxes) for guess who? Crook BAT! The wealthiest merchant of loot in the country! We are not even talking about his controversial age,health, state of origin and education,are we? I can't fathom why I would drum support for this man after the little education I'm privileged to have, I mean to what end? On what basis? Tribal, financial or the believe that he's what we need to fix our deteriorating nation? Not in this lifetime. Y'all are like a flock of sheep led to the slaughter... U na eye go clear, the b*tch about the whole thing is that we'd be in this impending mess together! As for saying "Ori e o pe" I'm sorry, I got worked up by your take. I'd implore you to enhance your reasoning faculty beyond ethnic bigotry! Give it a trial, you'd be awed by the reality that you're doing something right.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by thomasjoe(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Braga90:
"His energy was Shockingly infectious? Fear God ooo haba!

To be honest ...it was , I'm telling you what I saw .

And I'm not an APC supporter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.