Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) (12203 Views)

Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't know the reason why i love northern girls so much.
I am from south, but i reside in north now.
I so much love northern girls especially the ones in hijab.
But they are mostly muslims while i am a christain.
People use to say that they dont know how to cook but its a lie, some of them can actually cook very well.
I would love to marry from north if my family will permit me.
So guys in the house, how do you see northern girls?
Do they love guys from south?
Because there is one in my yard that i would love to toast.
I want to know if they find guys in the south attractive or they only date thier muslim brothers.
No insult pls.,
If u find any word above offensive pls pardon me pls.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
One of the finest girls I have ever seen is a hijab wearing Muslim chick. She's so fine, neat and her skin like honey and milk. The babe dey always gimme the green light back then in Abj but whenever I make a move she would almost be running away from me. Left me confused. Got so bad I had to make her feel bad too. I cornered her because u can hardly see her walking but always driven around if she's back home on hols from her sch. So I told her know how naive and ignorant she was to think I would want her. That i was only trying to know why she always stares and smile away. Can't remember exactly the words I told her then but i remember the shock in her eyes all through that brief encounter and then i let her go. She still looked at me like she was about to cry as she entered her father's gates. Still didn't stop her from staring but this time No spark in the eyes or sly smile cheesy

So Op yea they love us from the South. I hope she's not that girl ur singing about every damn second undecided

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol!!! Which girl again?
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Camelot65: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just be careful.. angry
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Camelot65:
Just be careful.. angry
Why should he?

1 Like

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Why should he?
help me ask him ooo
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Camelot65:
Just be careful.. angry
why?
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Wilson500: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Northern girls are restricted zone for me
Their men are too barbaric in nature
Just small harmless toasting fit lead to 6 feet
Let me continue managing our southern babes and cum in peacegrin

33 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Silentgroper(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
I've been drawn to them since my uni days, like this girls are super cute nd their voices, mad.. They dont just have d body.. Though they got d boobs, some of them though. I'd like to knw what it is like to date one. I had a thing for one that sells garos garos then but she was getting married at that particular time..

5 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Silentgroper(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yeah they like we south west guys alot.. Most of them i knew then could speak yoruba fluently.. After d northern guys, d south western guys comes next for them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Camelot65: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Why should he?

The Men and their savage nature, plus there are boundaries to it unless OP is a Muslim himself
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Camelot65: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmiDon11:
help me ask him ooo
You can date them oo but be careful. Unless you're a Muslim Sha.
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Camelot65:
You can date them oo but be careful. Unless you're a Muslim Sha.
no, i am a christain
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lalasticlala, seun, rocktation, farano front page pls
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by white3663: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dem go wan kill you with billing, the Muslim ones tho.

You can date them but marriage is a no no, unless you convert to Islam, we've got good and homely Christian girls too here in the north na, very modest and loyal, try Adamawa, bauchi, gombe and jigawa.

PS; I deliberately left out some northern states, e get why.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
white3663:
Dem go wan kill you with billing, the Muslim ones tho.

You can date them but marriage is a no no, unless you convert to Islam, we've got good and homely Christian girls too here in the north na, very modest and loyal, try Adamawa, bauchi, gombe and jigawa.

PS; I deliberately left out some northern states, e get why.
thats exactly what i want to know

1 Like

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by bnadam21: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecidedwhy did you add " graphic picture " as if one is about to see something terrible.
killmods:
One of the finest girls I have ever seen is a hijab wearing Muslim chick. She's so fine, neat and her skin like honey and milk. The babe dey always gimme the green light back then in Abj but whenever I make a move she would almost be running away from me. Left me confused. Got so bad I had to make her feel bad too. I cornered her because u can hardly see her walking but always driven around if she's back home on hols from her sch. So I told her know how naive and ignorant she was to think I would want her. That i was only trying to know why she always stares and smile away. Can't remember exactly the words I told her then but i remember the shock in her eyes all through that brief encounter and then i let her go. She still looked at me like she was about to cry as she entered her father's gates. Still didn't stop her from staring but this time No spark in the eyes or sly smile cheesy

So Op yea they love us from the South. I hope she's not that girl ur singing about every damn second undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Jeon(f): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
All I know is that they are beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
bnadam21:
undecided undecided undecided undecidedwhy did you add " graphic picture " as if one is about to see something terrible.
Bro, u can ask the Op I didn't create the thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by postbmd: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Aboki doesn't know the meaning of graphics

4 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Ekejoestar(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jeon:
All I know is that they are beautiful.

No be lie oooo, especially one Fulani babe in our compound here in Ogun State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by koyyess: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
One southern negroe came on radio to complain about a northern girl he married.

Seems northern girls are ashamed of being seen or having ties with southern negroes. Sorry. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cc Lalasticlala, seunCc Lalasticlala, seunCc Lalasticlala, seun
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
postbmd:
Aboki doesn't know the meaning of graphics
what is the meaning of graphic? proffesor
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by freddie009(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmiDon11:
why?

Continue asking why. Until them give you short sleeves. They there they form jagaban. With what is happening in Nigeria, I wouldn't even advice you to talk one let alone date. Those men are very erratic.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Contekbbc: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bad guy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wilson500:
Northern girls are restricted zone for me
Their men are too barbaric in nature
Just small harmless toasting fit lead to 6 feet
Let me continue managing our southern babes and cum in peacegrin

1 Like

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
freddie009:

Continue asking why. Until them give you short sleeves. They there they form jagaban. With what is happening in Nigeria, I wouldn't even advice you to talk one let alone date. Those men are very erratic.
freddie009:

freddie009:

abi o
Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Awww cheesy cheesy
Northern girls don dey blush ooo! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by EmiDon11: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
Awww cheesy cheesy Northern girls don dey blush ooo! cheesy
why won't they? They are beautiful ofcourse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmiDon11:
why won't they?
They are beautiful ofcourse
Yeah. They are very beautiful. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
They may allow you to smash,but never to marry because you're not a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) by postbmd: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmiDon11:
what is the meaning of graphic? proffesor
used differently, u put graphic after the title indicating is something bad about the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Important Is Appearance For A Serious Relationship For Nigerians? / Things You Do That Makes You Happy / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.