Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi (47136 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding / Supreme Court Ruling: Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Babaken(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

Well more reason am always upset towards the South East politicians.

You all claim it's your turn, and as luck may have it...one of your brother is coming out for the office of presidency.

Why not simply defect from whatever party you are and support your brother to realize the seeming mirage of "it's our turn"?.

But Nah!!!
They are all pledging support to their respective Old party like it's a cult affair.

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

North doesn't waste time in anything Brotherhood, and that's why they keep beating us all
Majority of Southern politicians mostly eastern part are after their pockets I know some north are like that but majority has that brotherhood in mind.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Light78: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Jack500:
I can see the deluded 5% saying nonsense, those that are defecting are those that fail to clinch the party ticket, APC has 13 governors in the north, the defections will start making sense when one governor decamp.

Tinubu was accompany yesterday by most northern governors to Lagos

You people will learn a lesson by February

You and I know what will happen at the last minute.

No northerner will leave his brother and vote for someone else.

They are just playing games with BAT.

You will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by CSTRR: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu o.
That is his catchment area.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by drnoel: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Soonest APC will to turn a regional party.

It was already a regional party since after Buhari. They just tolerated Tinubu cos he had something to offer (which was Buhari). Now that the table has turned, I doubt they will remain loyal. These guys are highly clanists

4 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by kponkedenge(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Peter obi is better than all of them but obi stand no chance under labour party both Tinubu and atifku will be competing in corruption and cluelessness but I think atifku is more healthy than Tinubu so I will go for atifku though I will not stress myself to go and get pvc goodluck to Nigerian if obi mistakenly win I will be so happy but im not wasting my time over failed projects

So far you're currently in Nigeria, that "failed project" is your business. So if you support a candidate, then get your PVC and vote for the person.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by ZUBY77(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Kingpin1000:

The south has ruled for 14 years while the north 10 years, yet the south wants more 8 years, are northerners not part of this democracy?

Nobody killed Yar adua
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Zelenskyy(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2022
More and more Defections to come...

The Collapse of this Evil party in the North has started..

APC must Fall .... APC must Fail.. APC must Scatter..

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by kponkedenge(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
These are people who failed to get a return ticket, so it understandable.

But others were still in the ruling party and in government... but yet still defected.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Babaken(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Peter obi is better than all of them but obi stand no chance under labour party both Tinubu and atifku will be competing in corruption and cluelessness but I think atifku is more healthy than Tinubu so I will go for atifku though I will not stress myself to go and get pvc goodluck to Nigerian if obi mistakenly win I will be so happy but im not wasting my time over failed projects
The good reason you have to play your part to make sure things go the way you want it by l voting those kind of people out.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by rightdata: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
The truth is that Northerners do not need APC again. They just wanted Buhari to be president and that has been achieved.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by bluefilm: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
cheesy

na north una dey follow play politics
ok naa
you insulted their god on live tv, twarted his effort to select his successor something you will do if you are in his position.
at the end of the day you had your money bought way and you think the north will be happy with you.

trust me , even buhari cabinet will defect to pdp or even LP if the momentum remains the same by ending of this year.
the only big defection apc might get is Wike but i doubt wike will like to rob sholders with Amaechi in rivers.

Stop deceiving yourself.

There is nothing mystical about Northern politics.

The only thing that is going for the Northerners is that they can easily be convinced into voting for a particular party.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by godofuck231: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Peter obi made a wrong move , if he played chess he would have been a valuable piece in the PDP but ..... greed
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Dpharisee: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Northerners are done with APC after Buhari

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by naija4life247: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
All defectors are light weight politicians that were defeated at the primaries. Pained losers like Peter Pandora Obituary

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by juman(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Normal thing.
In Nigerian politics politicians move around after primaries.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Slynation(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2022
When they said a Northerner cannot chose Someone outside the North, they think we are rapping...!! Time will tell shaah

I thought they would have taken clue when Bashir Ahmed swore that the North will rule for 30years, but noOo, they are still standing on BATman's Manhood...

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Dpharisee: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

You all claim it's your turn, and as luck may have it...one of your brother is coming out for the office of presidency.

Why not simply defect from whatever party you are and support your brother to realize the seeming mirage of "it's our turn"?.

But Nah!!!
They are all pledging support to their respective Old party like it's a cult affair.

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

North doesn't waste time in anything Brotherhood, and that's why they keep beating us all

Obi is not a South East candidate but a Nigerian candidate, even if they don't vote for him in the south east we in the north will vote him

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by eguarojeona: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Zetra7:
I pity any southerner presidential candidate counting on northern votes.

Atiku and Kwankwanso will simply tell the north that the south had more of the presidency since 1999.

Any Northern politician who says otherwise will be termed a traitor.

Maybe everybody should control their resources then.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Yusman316(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
cheesy

na north una dey follow play politics
ok naa
you insulted their god on live tv, twarted his effort to select his successor something you will do if you are in his position.
at the end of the day you had your money bought way and you think the north will be happy with you.

trust me , even buhari cabinet will defect to pdp or even LP if the momentum remains the same by ending of this year.
the only big defection apc might get is Wike but i doubt wike will like to rob sholders with Amaechi in rivers.
The people leaving are aggrieved over local politics not national politics. A typical northern politician can support party A at local level and party B at national level, like they did to Gov. Ganduje in 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by MajohBankz: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Even as an OBIdient campaigner, I can categorically tell you that these are disgruntled sore losers.

If they defect with their mandates intact I can say okay, but they lost the primaries and are aggrieved, so they will probably start seeking reelection in nnpp.

They are simply greedy and entitled
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by olisaEze(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Tis’ the season were mountains are made out of molehills. People that couldn’t retain their seats, true, but people non-the-less and their supporters too! grin
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Validated: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2022
Jack500:
I can see the deluded 5% saying nonsense, those that are defecting are those that fail to clinch the party ticket, APC has 13 governors in the north, the defections will start making sense when one governor decamp.
Tinubu was accompany yesterday with most northern governors to Lagos

You people will learn a lesson by February

Why do you think Tinubu is dilly-dallying on his running mate. He promised 5 governors running mate ticket, at least 4 of them will be betrayed las las. What do you think they will do, especially where they do not have senatorial tickets to fall back on? Just wait, do not fire yet, 2023 is still pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Dorakay93(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

But Nah!!!

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

Nothing like brotherhood, politicians are after their stomach. How many Easterndelegates voted their sons in the APC primaries...apart from 38 delegates from Ebonyi that voted umahi. Also, Igbo seems disunited than every other tribe but for every opportunity they point accusing hand to other tribes for their predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2022
Prince111111:
you don't need to be told by anyone that such a movement was arranged to pass a message even those that do not have the interest to do that would be compelled to do it. BTW, Governors are inconsequential in the presidential electioneering events. Ask yourself how many PDP-controlled northern states did PDP win in 2019 if not only Adamawa that Atiku narrowly won? That happened because a Northern popular candidate was on the ballot. So don't be deceived by just a movement of a set of Lazy Governors accompanying one agbero Guy
Adamawa was actually APC during the 2019 elections
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

But Nah!!!

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

I can boldly tell you that none of the SE governors can deliver his state and I am telling you this with a degree of certainty. Most of the governors will lose the control of their party structure if they try. Forget all the promises they can't deliver, there is this uniformity of purpose that is now sweeping across south east and any politician that will go against it won't only lose his control but will lose his goodwill. Most of the national party in SE will collapse their structure to support Peter Obi. Frankly 2023 election will spring up surprises that will cancel out any political permutation and analysis. Just keep watching.

None of the SE Governors can boldly and courageously campaign in their wards. They can only send statements and jingles through their PR teams maybe because of the insecurity but the truth is that they have lost control and power to influence electorates.

5 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by SaintLucia: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Over 500,000 PDP and APC members in Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Borno, Yobe and Niger state defect to Labour party on

Twitter, Facebook and Instagram

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Akaujaa(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2022
That's expected. The North don't joke with power. Except there's a serious and massive electoral revolution by the youth, power is going back to the North.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by onuman: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Lol. This is just the beginning.

Right from the period Abubakar Atiku chaired the wedding ceremony of Buhari's kid, far-north started with the preparation to make Atiku succeed President Buhari.
But how the rest of Nigeria will watch to see a Fulani Muslim succeed another Fulani Muslim in Nigeria of multi ethnic and religious country, is mind bogling.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by MuscularDick(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
what makes you think Obi is better? Have you been to Anambra to see his contributions and achievements after 8years of governance or your support is based on what you are hearing about him on social media

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Omo
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Splitmind: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Let those people go, the ones who will take us to the promised land are still coming.

Sai Tinubu 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hilarious Post Shehu Sani Made After The 2019 Elections / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.