Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,273 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi (47133 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding / Supreme Court Ruling: Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Northern agenda has started. Atiku is the beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by kolexxy: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2022
All this people decamping are failure. Most of them are incumbent senator and house representative. They all failed/lost in primary election. I am not front Bauchi or Sokoto but i can tell you that they have been replaced before they left the party. They all failed to represent their people well.

The game is on...Let's go there...Iyanu A Shele...

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by onuman: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Zetra7:
I pity any southerner presidential candidate counting on northern votes.

Atiku and Kwankwanso will simply tell the north that the south had more of the presidency since 1999.

Any Northern politician who says otherwise will be termed a traitor.

When you talk of north, count on the northwest and the northeast with a few states from the northcentral.
These three groups cannot win presidential election in Nigeria if the rest of Nigeria refuse to vote a northern presidential candidate.
Best thing is let Tinubu collapse his group to join Labour party to enable a sure win for Peter Obi.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by seunayantokun(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Wón ti ń fi ìgbé sílè fún agbépóò

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Emerie22(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

Well more reason am always upset towards the South East politicians.

You all claim it's your turn, and as luck may have it...one of your brother is coming out for the office of presidency.

Why not simply defect from whatever party you are and support your brother to realize the seeming mirage of "it's our turn"?.

But Nah!!!
They are all pledging support to their respective Old party like it's a cult affair.

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

North doesn't waste time in anything Brotherhood, and that's why they keep beating us all

You are so right
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Johnrake69: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Jack500:
I can see the deluded 5% saying nonsense, those that are defecting are those that fail to clinch the party ticket, APC has 13 governors in the north, the defections will start making sense when one governor decamp.

Tinubu was accompany yesterday with most northern governors to Lagos

You people will learn a lesson by February

Governors don't need to defect. They simply won't deliver their respective States. It's simple.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by SmartPolician: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

You all claim it's your turn, and as luck may have it...one of your brother is coming out for the office of presidency.

Why not simply defect from whatever party you are and support your brother to realize the seeming mirage of "it's our turn"?.

But Nah!!!
They are all pledging support to their respective Old party like it's a cult affair.

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

North doesn't waste time in anything Brotherhood, and that's why they keep beating us all

Leave the South East alone.

People have the right to follow whoever they like same applies to voters.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by stanluiz(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

But Nah!!!

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

Igbo politicians are the worst politicians in Nigeria. Am sorry to say this, but it the truth.

All of them are fighting for their interest. Greedy traitors and cowards. They are so disconnected with the people because of their selfish interest. Reason why we have ipob in the east.

Thier loyalty is money. There are so disunited! Most of them will support Tinubu and Atiku to protect their selfish interest but later cry that igbo did not produce president but they will support their own.

Is too bad!
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Blackprynce(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Peter obi is better than all of them but obi stand no chance under labour party both Tinubu and atifku will be competing in corruption and cluelessness but I think atifku is more healthy than Tinubu so I will go for atifku though I will not stress myself to go and get pvc goodluck to Nigerian if obi mistakenly win I will be so happy but im not wasting my time over failed projects
go get ur pvc young man and stop saying nonsense
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by steveodo(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Typical northern politics
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by zionstaar75: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Zetra7:

Atiku and Kwankwanso will simply tell the north that the south had more of the presidency since 1999.

you're very naive for saying this,even when Jonathan was using northern slot in 2011 he won against atiku and Buhari. The governors are the real jokers,they determine where d votes go
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Dorakay93:

Nothing like brotherhood, politicians are after their stomach. How many Easterndelegates voted their sons in the APC primaries...apart from 38 delegates from Ebonyi that voted umahi. Also, Igbo seems disunited than every other tribe but for every opportunity they point accusing hand to other tribes for their predicament.

Seriously whenever I heard people talking about APC delegates and using it to justify how igbos are disunited I just can't help but strike it out as ignorance. The outcome of the APC SE delegates were pre-meditated. most of the delegates were single handedly picked by Governors of the state to pursue a specific agenda. Even other regions delegates voted against their son but SE will be magnified just to pursue agenda. most of the NE delegates voted for tinubu against lawan why is that not making wave for disunity? your assertion would have made sense had it been most of the delegates are meritoriously picked and allowed to do it on free will. I don't understand how Uzodimma went and pick his cronies and specifically instruct them to vote for his agenda lawan, the same with orji uzo kalu and the charade now turned to igbos don't love themselves hence they didn't vote for their sons. are you aware some of the Ogun state delegates left Osinbanjo and voted tinubu because of 25k dollars? abi are you not aware that bayelsa delegates and Delta state delegates left Wike and voted Atiku? I just can't understand the issue of any thing normally done elsewhere will turn to an agenda if it is done in SE.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by jamace(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2022
If you have a political ideology, you dont have to change party to make impact on candidate in another party. All you need to do is tell your supporters that you are adopting that other candidate of the other party for the position and supporters should vote him. Chikenan.

Political prostitutes have no ideology anyway. Its just about religious/ethnic bias and stomach infrastructure.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Arysexy(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2022
They are gradually leaving APC for afonjoid chamfered heads to be doing Emilokan in their regional party.

Political permutation from Northern politicians need to be studied by southern counterparts

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Duru009(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Please check my PREDICTION...

Atiku 2023......

Northerners will SPEAK with one voice come 2022.

TINUBU is very STRONG but will be BETRAYED

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by zionstaar75: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Prince111111:
you don't need to be told by anyone that such a movement was arranged to pass a message even those that do not have the interest to do that would be compelled to do it. BTW, Governors are inconsequential in the presidential electioneering events. Ask yourself how many PDP-controlled northern states did PDP win in 2019 if not only Adamawa that Atiku narrowly won? That happened because a Northern popular candidate was on the ballot. So don't be deceived by just a movement of a set of Lazy Governors accompanying one agbero Guy
governors are inconsequential?very funny, pdp won benue because of governor,won Taraba and rest.apc will win borno,yobe,kebbi, kaduna, katsina, kwara and kogi.they will have at least 40% votes in plateau,kano ,jigawa.which north are u talking about?abeg rest.if e sure for u bet me 100k.we"ll get lawyer here to sign agreement
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by CapitalBank: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

But Nah!!!

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

You have said it all. The North does not play party affiliation... they don't belong to any party.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by stanluiz(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2022
WeLive:

They don't need to defect, because the Labour Party may not have strong and reliable politicians contesting other posts. But they can support him as their presidential candidate
Did Ugwuanyi and ikpeazu support Peter obi in PDP ? No. Who did they support ? Wike. Why ? Because he give them money.

Umahi is even supporting Tinubu. You don't know Igbo politicians. Money is their loyalty. All of them are fighting for their selfish interest.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Elvis778(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Peter obi is better than all of them but obi stand no chance under labour party both Tinubu and atifku will be competing in corruption and cluelessness but I think atifku is more healthy than Tinubu so I will go for atifku though I will not stress myself to go and get pvc goodluck to Nigerian if obi mistakenly win I will be so happy but im not wasting my time over failed projects
This your mentality is why bad people keep ruling us.
You can't imagine how many Nigerians think like you,
Change this...

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Nobleman80: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2022
MuscularDick:
what makes you think Obi is better? Have you been to Anambra to see his contributions and achievements after 8years of governance or your support is based on what you are hearing about him on social media
I was in anambra as a student during his tenure as a governor. I have to tell you that I haven't seen in my lifetime a person so humble and pragmatic as Peter Obi. Leave social media out of this, if Peter were to be like Rochas,Orji kanu, Theodore orji ,chimaroke nnamani etc do you think people will be promoting him on social media?
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Dorakay93(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Seriously whenever I heard people talking about APC delegates and using it to justify how igbos are disunited I just can't help but strike it out as ignorance. The outcome of the APC SE delegates were pre-meditated. most of the delegates were single handedly picked by Governors of the state to pursue a specific agenda. Even other regions delegates voted against their son but SE will be magnified just to pursue agenda. most of the NE delegates voted for tinubu against lawan why is that not making wave for disunity? your assertion would have made sense had it been most of the delegates are meritoriously picked and allowed to do it on free will. I don't understand how Uzodimma went and pick his cronies and specifically instruct them to vote for his agenda lawan, the same with orji uzo kalu and the charade now turned to igbos don't love themselves hence they didn't vote for their sons. are you aware some of the Ogun state delegates left Osinbanjo and voted tinubu because of 25k dollars? abi are you not aware that bayelsa delegates and Delta state delegates left Wike and voted Atiku? I just can't understand the issue of any thing normally done elsewhere will turn to an agenda if it is done in SE.
Stop capping vertical!!! We have seen severally in this country how Igbos betray themselves....what happens in imo state, where uzodimma has sold his people to Fulani paymasters, what of umahi
What does it take umahi, okorocha and rest delegates to come together and pick a consensus candidate from East?? No, they will never do that. Do you know how many Yoruba contestants that stepped down for Tinubu?? See Atiku and tambuwal case... U see, truth is bitter, Igbos lacks proper understanding of politics and that's why they will keep failing. The only hope left for them is obi but guess what most Igbos e- rats are doing They are turning thee campaign of obi to tribe tussle. They don't know how to romance other people
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2022
APC candidates in Adamawa state Atikulates

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Dorakay93(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Seriously whenever I heard people talking about APC delegates and using it to justify how igbos are disunited I just can't help but strike it out as ignorance. The outcome of the APC SE delegates were pre-meditated. most of the delegates were single handedly picked by Governors of the state to pursue a specific agenda. Even other regions delegates voted against their son but SE will be magnified just to pursue agenda. most of the NE delegates voted for tinubu against lawan why is that not making wave for disunity? your assertion would have made sense had it been most of the delegates are meritoriously picked and allowed to do it on free will. I don't understand how Uzodimma went and pick his cronies and specifically instruct them to vote for his agenda lawan, the same with orji uzo kalu and the charade now turned to igbos don't love themselves hence they didn't vote for their sons. are you aware some of the Ogun state delegates left
Osinbanjo and voted tinubu because of 25k dollars? abi are you not aware that bayelsa delegates and Delta state delegates left Wike and voted Atiku? I just can't understand the issue of any thing normally done elsewhere will turn to an agenda if it is done in SE.
Over obedience to Fulani paymasters is affecting your leadership in Eastern region. It is what it is in Igbo land, take it or leave it.
We saw how Yoruba contestants stepped down for Tinubu, see Atiku and tambuwal during PDP convention.
What's wrong if East has a consensus candidate?? They will never have cos of greediness and disunity. See what mbaka is doing to obi cos of Fulani paymasters. See your leadership how they lick butts in Abuja, after everything they will point fingers at Yoruba that they are betrayals
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by dazzlingd(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Zetra7:

Absolutely correct
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by swissgoldenpro2: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2022
This is really serious
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2022
MuscularDick:
what makes you think Obi is better? Have you been to Anambra to see his contributions and achievements after 8years of governance or your support is based on what you are hearing about him on social media
He said that his not voting or supporting anything, yet, you are disturbing him. Is it your business that he said that obi is better? Leave him alone abeg.

All these paid MCs running amok because of idiots that will still steal from you dey vex person eh. Nigeria is a failed project, simple and short.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Reference(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Like I said earlier, having a PVC in Nigeria is like betting on Manchester City to win the league with your house at the end of last season only to discover that they have begun to exchange their players and coaching crew wholesale for Southampton's..... angry

When you have a Football Association so poorly structured, a game so unprincipled, and teams so wishy-washy, no one will ever win a bet... or should I say in this case, win any dividend of democracy. That is why elections increasingly have so few takers, no confidence at all in the whole thing.

Just last weekend a governor of a whole state of 3 million was elected by less than 200,000 people.... what kind of poor mandate is that, but of course that is why he will not serve them.

Restructure Nigeria, change the game and its rules to bring citizens out and the cycle of good governance and a virile democracy will be established.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Benzodiazepine: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2022
NOBODY DEFECTED TO PETER OBI LABOUR (SUFFERING) PARTY
�����
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by InoGetJoy: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Yusman316:

The people leaving are aggrieved over local politics not national politics. A typical northern politician can support party A at local level and party B at national level, like they did to Gov. Ganduje in 2019 elections
The North doesn't support party but individuals. They're extremely clannish. The only reason they put up with Tinubu is because they wanted their son, Buhari, to be President.
A tree rot always starts from the root, these ones defecting is just a genesis of bigger defections to come
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by ajepako(f): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2022
seunayantokun:
Wón ti ń fi ìgbé sílè fún agbépóò

Agbepoo in Lagos in the early 80s for my hood in Idunmota and Isale Eko! grin grin grin

Omo, even in Lagos in those days, we ' close' eye ( aa tii laju grin grin grin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hilarious Post Shehu Sani Made After The 2019 Elections / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.