Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! (6383 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Walkee: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2022
When DSS bundle you and go dump somewhere in Abaji now your people will be disturbing us with hashtags
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Walkee:
When DSS bundle you and go dump somewhere in Abaji now your people will be disturbing us with hashtags

Dont mistake Ijaw for Yoruba or Igbo that Nigeria dont rest on.

See me here come arrest me and my followers stop all pipelines.

All ijaw leaders work with us.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Tinububalls: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Dont mistake Ijaw for Yoruba or Igbo that Nigeria dont rest on.

See me here come arrest me and my followers stop all pipelines.

All ijaw leaders work with us.

Are you this man?
Confirm for me, let's pick it up from here.

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Tinububalls:

Are you this man?
Confirm for me, let's pick it up from here.

Comfortably YES!!!
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Litmus: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2022
The guy in the pic looks unenlightened. How do we in Nigeria prevent the proliferation of the unenlightened?
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Litmus:
The guy in the pic looks unenlightened.

But the guy have taken the Ijaw Republic Documents to the United Nations.

Also taken the Ijaw Republic Referendum suit to Abuja high court.

Many thousands of Ijaws work with me.

All Ijaw leaders work with us.

We own the pipelines bro.
We can continue to stop it any second.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Litmus:
The guy in the pic looks unenlightened. How do we in Nigeria prevent the proliferation of the unenlightened?

Stop frustrating yourself bro.

Deal with reality.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Tinububalls: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Comfortably YES!!!
Don't think this is a faceless forum.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by naija4life247: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:
One day, I will make the Ijaw spirits proud.

Will free Ijaws and bring them to the promise land of which is Ijaw Republic.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Randy100: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Where is Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho today? Instead of investing energy on how to make Nigeria work for everyone, you are here disturbing us with this nonsense. Get your PVC and vote for the right candidate.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Randy100: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw both in size and population.
Truth be told.

This is to correct this your misleading statement. Anyway, you can still wallow in your ignorance.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1203438/distribution-of-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria/

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Samfloxin(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw both in size and population.
Truth be told.
This is laughable though I am not surprised. Nigeria is a nation anybody can wake up and quote whatsoever he wants to without any empirical or statistical data. I don't really know whether you are the Ditari I know or an impostor but I pray you don't collect money and contracts like other Niger Delta freedom fighters and close mouth.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Litmus: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Stop frustrating yourself bro.

Deal with reality.

Using ethnic nationality threat as a bargaining chip to leverage more power at the national level is just transparent not realistic unless you’re old with olden days village mentality.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Randy100:

This is to correct this your misleading statement. Anyway, you can still wallow in your ignorance.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1203438/distribution-of-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria/

Never knew the ibibios are populouse than ijaws.

We learn everyday.

Ikot abasi ayaya!

Ijaw on the other hand are the kings of south south.

Outside south south crs/aksmite and edo are more populouse.

Ask any nigerian about calabar kitchen,ekaete,afang,okon,ini-obong,edikaekong,atamaand watch them explain cool

Thanks to BBN, nengi,boma and pere is now popular but still not to the above.

Base on my experience outside ss esp north igbo eclypse ijaw by great margine. Zuba main market etc.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Owologbo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:
The ijaw will remain and the nigerdelta with Nigeria forever
Nigeria will not be forever.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Ebi2233: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Randy100:

This trash.

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw.

We Ijaws know this.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Randy100: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Never knew the ibibios are populouse than ijaws.

We learn everyday.

Ikot abasi ayaya!

Ijaw on the other hand are the kings of south south.

Outside south south crs/aksmite and edo are more populouse.

Ask any nigerian about calabar kitchen,ekaete,afang,okon,ini-obong,edikaekong,atamaand watch them explain cool

Thanks to BBN, nengi,boma and pere is now popular but still not to the above.

Base on my experience outside ss esp north igbo eclypse ijaw by great margine. Zuba main market etc.
Afang is a soup that I tasted, and I love it. I heard it originated from efik of Calabar.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Randy100: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ebi2233:

This trash.

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw.

We Ijaws know this.
My post is for people that have sense. Ignorant people should keep wallowing in their ignorance.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Crimsoneagle: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Comfortably YES!!!
Guy go chop... Hunger de your body
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Randy100:

Afang is a soup that I tasted, and I love it. I heard it originated from efik of Calabar.

Its a tasteful soup indeed.

The origin is either ibibio or efik but due the fact calabar was the capital of the old cross rivers state before akwa ibom was carved out, the whole tribe were their. Calabar made afang famous due the fact the outsiders mostly reside there, all the outsiders named it calabar soup and calabar is an efik town, that how the problem originated.

But atama is an annang soup dem no dey drag that one.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by ljoh: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Slynation:
Ijaw nation or nothing....!!

We want restructuring of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Endorses 4-year Term For LG Chairmen / Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu / Enugu Community Denies Reported Suicide Over Alleged Forceful Land Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.