Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 (27341 Views)

You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by toprealman: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu may get more vote in 2060 election so he should exercise more patience.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by InoGetJoy: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I know by April next year after the election has been contested & lost,, the new chapter of your Biafra agitation will be ignited, enjoy your few months of euphoria delusion for President of the Zoo Republic of Nigeria.

Prior to Buhari's tenure, there was always the call for Biafra but it got loudest during Buhari's tenure.
During Jonathan's, Yar Adua's and Obasanjo's tenures, the call was there but not as loud as now.
Do you know why?
It's because the Igbos have seen that, being a prosperous tribe, the current Nigerian setting of voting useless candidates into power will draw them back from progressing. The Igbos want out so they can elect a leader who will lead them into the greatness they yearn for.
Things were fair during the tenures of these other leaders, but you imbeciles voted Buhari into power despite the Igbos shouting against it. You imbeciles are now looking to bring another atrocity into power.
If you claim you love Nigeria, you'll look to bring a progressive man into power but No, you're just looking to get Tinubu into power.
If a Yoruba man must be President, what happened to Osibanjo?
You guys only think in terms of tribe, nothing else and in the end you'll still suffer for it.
Pitch Osibanjo against Rochas and the Igbos will gladly vote Rochas.

Anyways go ahead and vote Tinubu, y'all will still be the ones to suffer for it. As for me and my family, even if rice gets to 100k we'll still afford it.
As for me and my tribe, no matter how bad things get we'll still survive until we leave Nigeria for you guys

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Lionking1913(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Is Atiku or Tinubu d Beta candidate?
Healthquest:
Obi is not a messier, THAT'S THE HUGE DIFFERENCE, HE WAS A FAILED GOVERNOR WHO COULD NOT HANDLE SARS as a governor and not different from other contesting, Hes a Rogue and Perfect Scam boi who's desperately looking to stash Nigeria fund in his family name.

He now goes around with a single pair of black wears recieving the gullible, his past record at the corridor of power shows he's opposite of everything they are talking about him, just like buhari, he's bin packaged but I can neva fall 4 it
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by KosiGee(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2022
mymadam:
The oracle has spoken.... but the truth is bitter lipsrsealed

Which oracle?? This man is one of the people that caused the deplorable state Nigeria is in. He has been active in politics since the 80s. What has he achieved.

I forgot he reiterated what Peter Obi said about Nigerian politicians…He said that 90% of Nigerian politicians are corrupt and thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by oguns222: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2022
mymadam:
The oracle has spoken.... but the truth is bitter lipsrsealed

So, what makes him the Oracle?

Do you even understand what you are writing?
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by oguns222: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
If he is patient enough, he should be able to wait till 2053. ,

All odds will favour him at that point.

Am certain that between 2053-2060, he will become the president of Nigeria.

After you and your destructive desperados have destroyed the country irreparably?
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by bigpastor(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2022
I am OBIdient now

No matter what the oracle says!!!!

The time is NOW!!!

Naija ti baje ti!!!!!!
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by olukayode3x: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Didn’t we hear this same nonsense in 2019, or is it a deja vu of your mind is playing tricks on you again?Didn’t we hear this same nonsense in 2019, or is it a deja vu of your mind is playing tricks on you again?...
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by AnanseK(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2022
limeta:
Ah them don come again
Are you God ?
Peter Obi will win and sky will not fall
This is how they deceive people
Ask him how many elections his won in his life .

About wait for later sorry mallam this is Obi.s time go and kill your self .

Is it by force? We shall see who else will vote for him except Igbos
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by AnanseK(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2022
PETER OBI AND THE RIGHT OF HAUSAS AND YORUBAS IN ANAMBRA STATE. PART ONE.

When Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra state, he served quit notice to Northern Goat dealers, Arewa parks, Osogbo park, Akure park, Ilorin park, Arewa Onion dealers, Yoruba and Hausa kola nut dealers etc to vacate the Bridge head area where they had been operating from since 1977 and the land belongs to the Federal government.

The Sultan Muhammad Saad and Etsu Nupe visited the area together with Gov Peter Obi and GOC 82 Div Enugu and other senior officers. The Sultan pleaded with him to rescind that obnoxious decision but he refused and went ahead and chased them out of the land. In the process he demolished seven mosques.

Even a Yoruba cleric who leads prayers at Uga street mosque fegge where the former Governor of kogi Alhaji Ibrahim Idris was born met with Alhaji Usman Shamsuddeen a former minister in Umrah that year and complained to him the discriminating attitude of Gov Obi. Alhaji Usman assured the yoruba cleric that he would call Peter Obi as he was his friend in banking industry when Alhaji Usman was in CBN.

When Alhaji Usman put a call to Peter Obi from Saudi Arabia to talk to him over the plight of Northerners and other non igbos in his state. Gov Obi reached out to president Jonathan to sack Alhaji Usman Shamsuddeen.

That according to Peter Obi that was their government and their time.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by AnanseK(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2022
Unbelievable;

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2022
SWATMan:

I can't remember mentioning you because your comments are too toxic for my liking. But this may interest you.

When PEOPLE POWER is activated, STRUCTURES crumble .

It happened in South Africa. It happened in Pakistan. It happened in France. It happened in Ukraine.

Volodomyr Zelensky, a lawyer and comedian, was a political outsider before he became Ukrainian president. His political party, Servant of the People, named after a TV series in which he played the role of Ukrainian President, was formed in 2018 with no structures anywhere except on social media where he was considered the frontrunner in opinion polls after he declared his intention to run for President in December 2018.

You really vex ooo
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Risentouch:

“I would have loved him as a Vice President. Many of us were rooting for him to be running mate to Atiku again.”

No south easterner will accept the post of Vice President going forward!

1 Like

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by PaedophileProph: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2022
The youths can't wait no more !
We them don too suffer - Mr Aliyu
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Obi made a dumb decision by leaving PDP, that would have been is best chance at the Presidency via the VP post.
I have said it before, he's not as smart as his supporters try to portray him as. You don't need to be a political genius to know that LP ain't going nowhere. It's simple common sense.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Sunnyski: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

May it be done unto you as you wish for another person
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by PaedophileProph: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2022
AnanseK:
Unbelievable;

Have you heard of Yoruba nation agitation , Niger Delta republic agitation in your life ?

Agitations are ripple effect of bad leadership which activates survival instincts of the oppressed who scout for hope elsewhere .

If you don't give a man something to live for , he find something to die for .
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Sunnyski: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Even the northerners that are busy shouting one nightgeria doesn't mean well for the country.

If Obi don't become the president of this country come 2023 I will leave for Afghanistan and come back
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Risentouch(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2022
hrykanu231:

Yes, but Nigerians are not tired of the lot that made/makes the poorer.
How far with your case at EFCC?

Which case?
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Maberu: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

2093 will be better if nigeria still remain in which I doubt
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by phkka1(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Who are the Nigerians? If you mean the criminals who have looted the treasures of this nation, you are a liar.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Risentouch(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2022
AnanseK:
PETER OBI AND THE RIGHT OF HAUSAS AND YORUBAS IN ANAMBRA STATE. PART ONE.

When Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra state, he served quit notice to Northern Goat dealers, Arewa parks, Osogbo park, Akure park, Ilorin park, Arewa Onion dealers, Yoruba and Hausa kola nut dealers etc to vacate the Bridge head area where they had been operating from since 1977 and the land belongs to the Federal government.

The Sultan Muhammad Saad and Etsu Nupe visited the area together with Gov Peter Obi and GOC 82 Div Enugu and other senior officers. The Sultan pleaded with him to rescind that obnoxious decision but he refused and went ahead and chased them out of the land. In the process he demolished seven mosques.

Even a Yoruba cleric who leads prayers at Uga street mosque fegge where the former Governor of kogi Alhaji Ibrahim Idris was born met with Alhaji Usman Shamsuddeen a former minister in Umrah that year and complained to him the discriminating attitude of Gov Obi. Alhaji Usman assured the yoruba cleric that he would call Peter Obi as he was his friend in banking industry when Alhaji Usman was in CBN.

When Alhaji Usman put a call to Peter Obi from Saudi Arabia to talk to him over the plight of Northerners and other non igbos in his state. Gov Obi reached out to president Jonathan to sack Alhaji Usman Shamsuddeen.

That according to Peter Obi that was their government and their time.

Your backup proof, I won't swallow this propaganda.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Risentouch(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Obi made a dumb decision by leaving PDP, that would have been is best chance at the Presidency via the VP post.
I have said it before, he's not as smart as his supporters try to portray him as. You don't need to be a political genius to know that LP ain't going nowhere. It's simple common sense.

From your moniker I know you are crying.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by bluefilm: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
This idiot is part of Nigeria's problem

And by their idiotic statements you shall know them.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Oziens: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Didn’t we hear this same nonsense in 2019, or is it a deja vu of your mind is playing tricks on you again?
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/10/atiku-obi-presidency-an-idea-whose-time-has-come-2/
I really don't understand why some us would intentionally choose darkness to light. Unfortunately, some of these people live among us.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by mymadam(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2022
oguns222:

So, what makes him the Oracle?
Do you even understand what you are writing?

Always look very well before you leap. Just an advice undecided
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by ozowarac: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Don't let they vultures distract you .
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by mymadam(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2022
KosiGee:

Which oracle?? This man is one of the people that caused the deplorable state Nigeria is in. He has been active in politics since the 80s. What has he achieved.

I forgot he reiterated what Peter Obi said about Nigerian politicians…He said that 90% of Nigerian politicians are corrupt and thieves.

cool True
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Jack500: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2022
zenius:

Hope you accepted the truth that your oracle is in support of another northern rule through Atiku? You southerners will think you're wise. Nigeria is a conspiracy, we're all pieces on their chessboard until we say 'no more'.
FYI, it will be easier for Obi to win in Kano than for the powers that be allow BAT defeat Atiku. 2023 will reveal the foolish amongst the zones.

You are saying nonsense, it is the confidence in your nonsense for me.

BAT is the president in waiting know this and know peace, if Tinubu won't become president, he wouldn't have gotten the presidential ticket in the first place, your brain will start working in February
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Sunnypan: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria landlord has spoken but he fail to understand that Nigeria is OBI-DIFIED already come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Gozac: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2022
SWATMan:
There is palpable fear among the northern elites about PO. The truth is finally coming out. I thought they said
[b][/b]. Why should he wait till 2027? Allow Nigerians to decide his fate.
Many Tinubu's acolytes equally say this when you tell them that president should be zoned to SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.