Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 (27342 Views)

You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
zomby:

A better and stronger candidate will emerge by them.
I don't know why, I just feel that Peter Obi is not presidential. He has zero charisma, or what it takes to lead a country...May be a fantastic state governor, a senator or a minister...But absolutely not a president.
If you know 1 or 2 things about the qualities of a magnificent leader, you would see what I see.

If not because Nigerians are severely desperate and have been led by poor leaders, there is absolutely no reason why local boy like Peter Obi should be contesting for the presidential election.

Obi is 'not presidential'!? Dude, that's your bigoted nature and rabid hatred for Igbos' speaking! Obi is not presidential, and it's your ancestor Tinubu, that can barely hold a flag on his own, that is abi? How is Obi less presidential than the likes of Shagari, Abubakar, OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ and the present resident vegetable in Aso Rock...Buhari!? No matter which Igbo is presented to you, you will always find something wrong with them owing to your deepseated hatred for Igbos'!

1 Like

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Paretomaster1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Another nursery school propaganda again by Tinubu Zombies

That Is d fact, but you won't agree..... Let's wait till after the election, and see how woefully Pandora will perform .
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Obyino: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
He should wait for your father abi...Crazy people everywhere
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by zomby(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Obi is 'not presidential'!? Dude, that's your bigoted nature and rabid hatred for Igbos' speaking! Obi is not presidential, and it's your ancestor Tinubu, that can barely hold a flag on his own, that is abi? How is Obi less presidential than the likes of Shagari, Abubakar, OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ and the present resident vegetable in Aso Rock...Buhari!? No matter which Igbo is presented to you, you will always find something wrong with them owing to your deepseated hatred for Igbos'!

Bros, first, calm yourself down.
Second, I have absolutely no reason to hate the Igbos, as you guys are already doing that to yourselves. Even Boko haram has completely stopped their operation in all Igbo land…as the igbos have taking over the killings, by killing themselves like flies.
Third, have you heard or seen your Peter Obi speak lately? If your answer is yes, please what is the difference between a used car parts seller and peter Obi?
The man should please stay in his lane, we do not want a local champion to lead this great nation.
He has a better chance if he contests to be a king somewhere in Anambra, but absolutely not the president of this great nation….No chance at all.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by mbos: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
no he should wait till 2099, okpoko
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by limeta(f): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
It Noise and bragging no dey win election. Let me start by asking you who is the governorship candidate of both Ekiti and osun?? What is the votes score of LP in the last concluded in Ekiti? Where are the youths in Ekiti ? Are they not participated in the said election

Is Ekiti going to repeat it self all over the nation
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by redirect(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
EVIL MAN
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by inspector44(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Another thief has spoken
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi will rule Nigeria as a president but not now. I wish him well.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by FuckDModz: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Those people get strong head, let’s disgrace him and his online urchins.

BAT 2023 !

Do you think you're doing anybody?

Dull bastard!
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by naijaguy1234(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
FuckDModz:

Do you think you're doing anybody?

Dull bastard!
You’re in pain . 1POB bast@rd
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by zomby(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Here is another thing for Peter Obi’s senseless supporters to think about:

Even if Peter Obi of LP miraculously becomes the president (I doubt it), how do you expect him to function or accomplish a single thing with the LP who practically has no or negligible LP representation in the House of Rep or Senate? Absolutely no support from any governor as the party is also missing there?

If he wins and becomes the president, I will be surprised if he is not impeached within months as the president….as LP has zero present at all
Levels…This is why it makes sense for him to wait for a few years to put together a platform and a solid party structure.
But the flatheadss are simply too blind and too dull to see things this way; the group of no strategy, no wisdom, no integrity and absolutely no unity.

Jagaban waited for more than 20 yrs…because he is a smart man with a clear vision. The FlatHeadsss should learn from this man
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by SWATMan: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Comparing France and Ukraine to Nigeria shows how dull you're. Nobody should quote you guys again until after election.

If inferences cannot be made and comparison drawn from contemporary issues or similarities, then you are not only hare-brained but brain dead.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by swissgoldenpro2: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why should we listen to you?
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
If he is patient enough, he should be able to wait till 2053. ,

All odds will favour him at that point.

Am certain that between 2053-2060, he will become the president of Nigeria.

You're really so funny. Superb sarcasm.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by joshscott931: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
He's a perfect person but he should wait for the worst candidates to rule first?
Perfect indeed sad sad
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by Murphyenemuwe: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol keep on speaking English. Internet makes you feel sound but deep down you're empty. I've decided not to reply you lots untill after elections next year. Ire ooo
SWATMan:

If inferences cannot be made and comparison drawn from contemporary issues or similarities, then you are not only hare-brained but brain dead.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by oguns222: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2022
mymadam:

Always look very well before you leap. Just an advice undecided

You need your own advice more. Always reason before you write
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by mymadam(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
oguns222:

You need your own advice more. Always reason before you write

Young man, I repeat: "Always look very well before you leap. A little research will do you no harm, IMHO."

I wish you well in your future endeavours. Good luck.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by oguns222: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2022
mymadam:

Young man, I repeat: "Always look very well before you leap. A little research will do you no harm, IMHO."

I wish you well in your future endeavours. Good luck.

Old man close to the grave, you should reason before you comment
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 by emezuo17: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
einsteine:

Peter Obi supported Atiku four years ago. You mean he too is not psychologically okay?

Dumb takes everywhere.

If Atiku was good enough for your new god, Peter Obi, four years ago, why should Atiku not be good enough now?
. Time has changed my guy, if it were Osinbanjo and Obi, there would have been a debate but Atiku and Tinubu, no na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.