Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. (3531 Views)

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me / Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by Fenji: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is clearly that it was 3-5, not 2-1
The support team made a great job with explanations

3 Likes

Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by Chuko2022: 2:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Let me say something o I noticed bet9ja zoom is scam.if you bet a sure game like man city saying mancity wins over 0.5 against the weakest team in the league table. After their previous winnings with high goal s you notice if u stake with big money theatch will end goaless 0-0.have witness this several times
Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2022
If it not betnaija i may consider bet king the rest nah rubbish for my eye
Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by Valdex(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2022
1xbet is not a fraud. i've been playing with them for years. the main thing is the necessity to read and follow the rules
femijay8271:
Same match from different sites that says the scores is 2:1 but 1xbet changed theirs to 3:5.

Now imagine those that says it just one match that do cut their tickets...

1xbet is a fraud.... Beware
Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by Fithz(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Is it a problem to get and provide the statement?
femijay8271:

I transfer some money into my 1xbet account but they rejected the money.... Oya refund my money, uptill today, i never receive the fund. They are telling me to go and bring statement of account before they can answer me
Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by bike81(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
if there were some suspicious actions on your account - it could be closed according to T&C
darkstar6971:
Yes 1xbet is a fraud they just freeze my account saying I’m depositing money through bank transfer from different account can you please imagine
Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by Tarani(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Once, my transaction was rejected. I didn't know what to do and called 1xbet support numerous times. As it found out, the problem was with my payment system ( So, I've changed it to crypto. So far so good
femijay8271:

I transfer some money into my 1xbet account but they rejected the money.... Oya refund my money, uptill today, i never receive the fund. They are telling me to go and bring statement of account before they can answer me

1 Like

Re: Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. by femijay8271(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tarani:
Once, my transaction was rejected. I didn't know what to do and called 1xbet support numerous times. As it found out, the problem was with my payment system ( So, I've changed it to crypto. So far so good

Alright thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What These 17 Chinese Men Were Caught Doing In Osun River (PHOTOS) / How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His / They Divided Him Remove His Intestines Penis Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.