Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Terrible Nigerian Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terrible Nigerian Men. (1487 Views)

Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
Good day everyone

Today i would like to address an issue, that has put me up the wall.Nigeria's population is already to big and proverty is at 70%.The number one factor of high population growth is having sex at a very young age ,and giving time for the female to have more than 5 children as she grows even thought she can't afford it
Who are pressuring them to do this? yes you guess it unGodly nigerian men pressure these young naive girls into premarital sex.
As a man you are suppose to protect your women from sinning going against the lord,having sex before marriage with her is sinning and you are agreeing with satan,right infront of the lords face.
Unfornately i wish i could say this is not a common trend but it is and each day i put my head down in shame anytime i see a 16-18 year old walking on the streets of nigeria with her baby,without the father being present.Which also adds to the growth of future criminals who are bastards.

so here are options to correct this problem.

Ladies if you are jobless, in school,or not married
please do not let a Silly unGodly guy trick you into premarital sex ,and please do not panic that you r getting old, just pray to God and God will bless you with a Holy man that you will not regret, i promise you that.Remeber age is not the case,the case is if you are ready and only God knows that.Plus if u rush u will meet the wrong devilish man.

Men if you really love your women, you will not allow her to sin on your watch you have to care about her physically,emotionally,and yes spiritually.If you really want to have sex with her, then, i guess you are also ready to marry her and be commited to her.You see sex after marriage is a gift from God and by keeping that you will be blessed by the Lord.

i hope i didn't offend anyone, i am just trying to make a better nigeria.

to those who have already had sex,it's okay you still have time and you can stop now. God will forgive you.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by 195(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
shut up fooooL undecided
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nayah(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners my brother I really want to get your point here: the issue is about having intimate relations very early?
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
190_@:

shut up fooooL  undecided
\

you are a spoilt british boy who doesn't know the meaning of life.

if you lived in nigeria you would probably know what i as talking about,just wait until you see a pregnant 16 year old walking  the streets without a father present.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by zealot4me(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2011
*peeps in* brb 4 my own comment
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
Nayah:

sexsinners my brother I really want to get your point here: the issue is about having intimate relations very early?

Yes and having it before marriage, if u cannot support a a child don't have sex.

you can have it before marriage it's okay, i am just saying it's better to have it after marriage.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by omega25red(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
poster

i guess you are a woman because you are talking trash about men.  undecided

Has it ever occurred to you that the women who have sex are not being tricked? and they are willing participant? The worst thing you can do in your quest to "fix Nigeria" is to use your religious beliefs. If you really want to fix Nigeria, instead of spending your days and nights in church you should go to an orphanage and volunteer your time organize people in your area so you can clean up your streets raise money to cook food for beggars in the street etc.

I say all this to say if you are against premarital intimacy fine no one will judge you but don't come here and disparage men as being devils and sinners when the women are willing participants and as a woman take responsibility for your own bodies and don't wait for the guy to bring a condom to the bedroom
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners:

\

you are a spoilt british boy who doesn't know the meaning of life.

if you lived in nigeria you would probably know what i as talking about,just wait until you see a pregnant 16 year old walking  the streets without a father present.
Take your preaching to the streets na! Or Facebook! Most 16 year olds are not on Nairaland! Dont you get? undecided You can't even pass a message without stepping on toes and if you are countered, you insult! W.T.F is your problem?
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners:

Yes and having it before marriage, if u cannot support a a child don't Be Intimate.

you can have it before marriage it's okay, i am just saying it's better to have it after marriage.
Then what the hell is PRE-MARITAL SEX? undecided
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nayah(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2011
poster as for me I really prefer having my children after marriage, but let me ask you bro try not judging people you know we don't really know what happens between walls

I can get you when you say some girls are too young for some intimate relation but don't judge those who have child whitout being married because for some people getting married is not the aim of their life, they can live like husband and wife and have a life more balanced than yours ( generic term)
Hope you'll understand, anyway good to try improve Nigerian values
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Then what the hell is PRE-MARITAL SEX? undecided

you devil worshipper i am trying to spread a posititve message. and i am trying my best to not judge others.

anyways pre-maritial sex is sex before marriage, alot of these young children are doing it.

sex is better in marriage rather than out of it.

but if they want to do it it;s okay,i just don't agree with it.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
Nayah:

poster as for me I really prefer having my children after marriage, but let me ask you bro try not judging people you know we don't really know what happens between walls

I can get you when you say some girls are too young for some intimate relation but don't judge those who have child whitout being married because for some people getting married is not the aim of their life, they can live like husband and wife and have a life more balanced than yours ( generic term)
Hope you'll understand, anyway good to try improve Nigerian values

i understand and agree. aslong as the child is not put throught proverty,and the father is present in the home.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
okay well i got work i will come back and read yor comments.

later
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners:

you devil worshipper i am trying to spread a posititve message. and i am trying my best to not judge others.

anyways pre-maritial sex is sex before marriage, alot of these young children are doing it.

sex is better in marriage rather than out of it.

but if they want to do it it;s okay,i just don't agree with it.
You see, you cant even shut your trap! So anyone that refuses your preaching or your Ignorance is a Devil worshiper? How pathetic! RELIGION SECTION CALLING!
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners:

okay well i got work i will come back and read yor comments.

later
Pls GO and DONT come BACK! grin grin grin
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by amblors(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
Hmm! Sexsinners & SexKillz fighting?
who go win?

sinnner or killer?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by zealot4me(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
BATTLE RESULT

SEXKILLZ _____________________80%

SEXSINNERS____________________72%

*ZEALOT 4 ME SERIOUSLY COUNTING AND WATCHING EVERY MOVE* grin
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
Boring
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
omega25red:

poster

i guess you are a woman because you are talking trash about men.  undecided

Has it ever occurred to you that the women who Be Intimate are not being tricked? and they are willing participant? The worst thing you can do in your quest to "fix Nigeria" is to use your religious beliefs. If you really want to fix Nigeria, instead of spending your days and nights in church you should go to an orphanage and volunteer your time organize people in your area so you can clean up your streets raise money to cook food for beggars in the street etc.

I say all this to say if you are against premarital intimacy fine no one will judge you but don't come here and disparage men as being devils and sinners when the women are willing participants and as a woman take responsibility for your own bodies and don't wait for the guy to bring a condom to the bedroom

i understand and agree with your statement.

and no i am a guy i just happen to be a mamas boy and have a lottttt of sisters.

i am the only boy in the family besides my father and i am held with most of the responsibility  even thought i am not the oldest,but the second youngest.

and nope i am not talking about men i am talking about unGodlymen, the godly ones like me can stay out of it.

plus my title will attract attention if ppl would read my thread regardless, i would rename it as.
sex before marriage = proverty.

to make you happy , i am right now at the moment making another one about nigerian women to stop being sluts.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

Boring
Seconded! No need flogging a dead horse! undecided
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

Boring
okay thendon't comment.

sexkillz:

Seconded! No need flogging a dead horse! undecided
have a fun time in hell.
zealot4me:

BATTLE RESULT

SEXKILLZ _____________________80%

SEXSINNERS____________________72%

*ZEALOT 4 ME SERIOUSLY COUNTING AND WATCHING EVERY MOVE* grin

i am 100% i win
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by deniyor: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
OP sorry about your sister sad
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by zealot4me(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners:

okay thendon't  comment.
have a fun time in hell.

i am 100% i win

SHARAP DIA WHO TOLD YA DAT
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
actually i take back my words i would like to remain genderless for now on nairaland.

so i am not a man nor women on here

i am just something that likes to talk.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by amblors(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners:

the godly ones like me can stay out of it.

to make you happy , i am right now at the moment making another one about nigerian women to stop being sluts.

women been "sluts", that tag coz wahala for canada o.
i bet you consider your sisters as virtuous women right?
you don't believe they're plenty more like em?

"godly ones like me" You feel so self righteous abi? guess you're the one without SIN, SMH.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
Sexsinners grin grin grin You call someone who sleeps with his sisters, GODLY! grin grin grin grin
FOO L! You want to remain genderless but you already said you are a guy! grin I mean , how s tupid can one get? undecided
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by amblors(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
Sexkillz i think Sexsinners is a kid.
let him propagate "his gospel" lol
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by sexsinners(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
amblors:

women been "sluts", that tag coz wahala for canada o.
i bet you consider your sisters as virtuous women right?
you don't believe they're plenty more like em?

"godly ones like me" You feel so self righteous abi? guess you're the one without SIN, SMH.

my sisters are most godly, and soon they will be joining nairaland to help me spread my message.

you devil
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by MANCHUKWU: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2011
Come back to the bible. marriage is sex, when you sleep with someone your are in effect married, you are joined as one. wearing a ring on your finger dont mean nothing. In the ancient days the bride and groom would consecrate the marriage and a white cloth( with blood on it) would be given to the parents to show the girl was a virgin. Todays modern society is upside down you be lucky to find a virgin, , In Isaiah it says" As for my people children are their oppressors and women rule over them", Young girls gettin pregnant is a problem, especially in poverty, but again thats only half the story, everybody wants to be american (lowercase), coveting for money like cruel dragons, heritage and roots exchanged for a glass of coca cola and an ipad, Our young people are blank canvases they learn from the elders, and as for the elders, what can be said about the majority of our beardless grown ups trying to emulate those smooth faced romans.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by amblors(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexsinners:

my sisters are most godly, and soon they will be joining nairaland to help me spread my message.

you devil

ha ha, funny one, you're so so a baby. lemmi get outta ur way before i cause you to sin, godly man.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by MANCHUKWU: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2011
There are only a handful of virtous women in the world. King Solomon said that he searched among men to find some decent ones and found only 1 out of a 1000  men, but among women he found none.
Re: Terrible Nigerian Men. by MANCHUKWU: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rockz Gombe / Lady Pours Faeces On Husband Snatcher In Bank / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.