Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC (28112 Views)

Orubebe Joins APC In Delta / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Angelfrost(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Those of you abusing, insulting, fighting, killing, and dying for these politicians should continue being foolish!

No politician in Nigeria today is worth that level of stress! Not one!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by ufotunang: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
He has joined the corrupt party

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Lovenorth: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Oru baby has came to benefit from the Muslim Muslim ticket grin. To be candid the baby is very very hungry so he decided to use the FFK style grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by rolams(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Useless man. Not Labour Party ooo, but the APC. I thought he will follow Obi.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by mrkings84(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
All Nigerian politicians are thieves. The only difference is that some are lesser thieves!

That's why I am rooting for OBI THE LESSER THIEF!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Angelfrost(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
ufotunang:
He has joined the corrupt party

You mean he left one fantastically corrupt party for another equally corrupt one....

Please, don't be economical with the truth.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Temptee101(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2022
If Nigerians aren't tired of these recycled, old thieves, I wonder what they'd ever get tired of.

Enough is just so enough.

Take naija back by all means.

These political looters/robbers are in the minority.

Youths wake up!

Vote Peter Obi

He's our last hope....
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by ufotunang: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Do not kill yourself because of a politician because they are all fighting for their selfish interest, pocket and bank account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by anonimi: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Fira09:
All these lunatics politicians self jumping from one party to another like an ANIMAL.

Looking for where to loot funds excessively,

GODSDAY ORUBEBE well done sir.

Anyway Let's just be OBIDIENT in next year election.

Obidiently scammed again as Bubu scammed us with his pretense of being a pauper while all his children were in expensive schools abroad?
How far has the Bubu scam taken us? Worse poverty, worse corruption, worse unemployment, worse exchange rate, worse insecurity. Everything worse, you name it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Temptee101(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2022
9jaRealist:

Wonders will never end in Nigerian politics…
But don’t the APC even have a minimum standard for accepting new members?

>

What's the difference between APC and PDP?

They are both two sides of a coin.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Fira09(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2022
anonimi:

Obidiently scammed again as Bubu scammed us with his pretense of being a pauper while all his children were in expensive schools abroad?
How far has the Bubu scam taken us? Worse poverty, worse corruption, worse unemployment, worse exchange rate, worse insecurity. Everything worse, you name it.

I meant PETER OBI.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by membranus: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Orubebe is a pariah in Nigeria's politics, no good name anywhere, except in Delta, where PDP is solidly entrenched. So his joining APC there will add little or no value to the votes expected from the state.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by shortIGBOman: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2022
grin

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Svoboda(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Fira09:
All these lunatics politicians self jumping from one party to another like an ANIMAL.

Anyway Let's just be OBIdient in next year election.

Its everywhere. Your principal has jumped ship 3 times in the past 8 years, need i say more?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Royalty83(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2022
rolams:
Useless man. Not Labour Party ooo, but the APC. I thought he will follow Obi.

Theses politicians know what is feasible. No sensible player in our polity will decamp from APC or PDP to Labour party. For the Twitter Jamboree and Nairaland Hippophurray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by mywells: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Said so politicians are vultures no shame.

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by anonimi: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Fira09:
I meant PETER OBI.

I know you meant Peter Obi, and confirm that he is just as much a rogue and scammer as Bubu.

AbuEzeFemi:
“I live there, but having been governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra. The only place I have a house officially built is Onitsha, if you see any house in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere else belonging to Peter Obi, confiscate it. I lease that place for my wife and children.”

On the search of his Ikoyi home, Obi said nothing was found except his wife’s cloth and shoes, adding that he has only one wristwatch, which he has used for 17 years.

“Ask those who searched it. I was abroad, they said they wanted to search my house, I sent the key, and they searched my whole apartment and I can tell you the only thing they found.

“They said this man doesn’t live here. It was only his wife’s clothes and shoes that we saw, we didn’t see anything belonging to him.

“I have said it to Nigerians, Peter Obi wears only black shoes, and I have two pairs of it, and I travel with it. The purpose of shoe is to protect the leg from being hurt. Nothing else. I bought this from Marks and Spencer, $49.99, finish.

“They said ‘we didn’t even see watch’, and I have said it to everyone, this is the only watch I have, I have worn it for 17 years. The purpose of watch is to keep time. Why would I keep a watch at home? Whose time is it keeping?”

http://sunnewsonline.com/ive-had-only-one-wristwatch-for-17-years-ex-gov-peter-obi/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Danielbrave08(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Latakia(f): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2022
This is for all IPOB members on nairaland. It will flush out the hatred, frustration and bitterness in your system grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Fira09(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2022
anonimi:

I know you meant Peter Obi, and confirm that he is just as much a rogue and scammer as Bubu.

Ok , but he has a more logical reasoning compared to BUHARI.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by excomarow(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2022
9jaRealist:

Wonders will never end in Nigerian politics…
But don’t the APC even have a minimum standard for accepting new members?

>

Does PDP or any other party has any
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Krismas(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://leadership.ng/7-years-after-opposing-buharis-election-orubebe-joins-apc
grin Wike is next to decamp to APC.
Atiku is a burden to PDP and he can’t win 2023

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by membranus: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Temptee101:
If Nigerians aren't tired of these recycled, old thieves, I wonder what they'd ever get tired of.

Enough is just so enough.

Take naija back by all means.

These political looters/robbers are in the minority.

Youths wake up!

Vote Peter Obi

He's our last hope....

Who are the youths you are expecting to vote for Peter Obi?

The educated or the uneducated ones? The ones in rural villages of the North, South, East and West, or the ones in the cities? All of which are divided along hard tribal and religious groups.

Let us face reality, what this nation needs is restructuring or outright separation if we must survive.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by ppogba: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Baba don broke.
Hunger na bastard.

Take a Nigerian politician out of office for a few years and they will beg for food.

We weeee not take it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by ofiko123(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Wishing orubebe sucess as he begins a new chapter at the all progressives congress..
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2022
After he announced his resignation from PDP yesterday, someone predicted that he'll join the ruling APC and will eventually shout" we will not take it", when Tinubu will lose the next presidential elections grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by anonimi: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Fira09:
Ok , but he has a more logical reasoning compared to BUHARI.

More logical reasoning to achieve what?
Why do you underrate Bubu? The man who said Igbos are dot in a circle with nowhere to go and promptly crated Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria as he failed to do in the 1980s with Umaru Dikko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Alamkir: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Fira09:

Anyway Let's just be OBIdient in next year election.
PETER OBI all the way, get your PVC.

Lunatic because he is not defecting to LP abi, if he was am sure it will be all praises

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by MartinsD12(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Cajal:
PDP IS SINKING
OBI IS GAINING
APC IS POLITICKING
Apc is evil , buying votes up and down
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Okunga: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2022
Reno oya oooo. Political fugitive bastard$

Believe any politician at your peril.

It’s all about their personal interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death / Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.