Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC (28110 Views)

Orubebe Joins APC In Delta / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Timmy4real: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2022
I only pity the unreasonable followers fighting for them. Even Peter Obi can join APC in near future. They are all the same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Bahamas95(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2022
This is why I don't take any of them serious, they are all clowns......The masses should be wise, these useless people are only concerned about their selfish interests.

Shame to the voters who sold their votes in Ekiti, I am very sure they have spent the peanut given to them for that foolish act.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by F117nighthawk: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Shameless people, he Don go broke, he dey look for money, abi no be this country again, people without scruples and integrity
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by porthouse7(f): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Cajal:
PDP IS SINKING
OBI IS GAINING
APC IS POLITICKING
lolzzz... Obi is working for APC

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Realists(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2022
muzzafar:
This one na another matter. E don follow oga jona. Wike is next and after him Obi
na so i see am

By the time Obi Pandora decamp to APC, wailing wailers will shout, Biafra or Kanu now or never.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Hope6: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Ok
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by mrnwas(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Stomach politicians everywhere. He didn't see the need to join labor party.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by KOE1(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Fira09:
All these lunatics politicians self jumping from one party to another like an ANIMAL.

Looking for where to loot funds excessively,

GODSDAY ORUBEBE well done sir.

Anyway Let's just be OBIdient in next year election.
PETER OBI all the way, get your PVC.

Just the same way PO jumped! All na sane, why the opposition's if we truly desire a better nation?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Brushstrokes20: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Ain't surprised....
Apc and pdp are SAME THIEVES, DIFFERENT NAMES!
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Moneyboyz: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Some foolish adults will still continue to say APC is bad, PDP is the root of our problems. I wonder what kind of materials was used to make the brains of these stupid people.
They have eyes and can't see that these fat pigs are all the same, the change baskets to suit themselves.

If you like collect your pvc and vote PDP or APC like football club in 2023, that means suffer never tire you.

The most painful thing right now is there there are no worth candidates cause the delegates that were sent to represent the people/parties are just some fat corrupt pigs who have traded their sanity for money.

Nigerians are in for a long thing.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Jack500: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Fira09:
All these lunatics politicians self jumping from one party to another like an ANIMAL.

Looking for where to loot funds excessively,

GODSDAY ORUBEBE well done sir.

Anyway Let's just be OBIdient in next year election.
PETER OBI all the way, get your PVC.

Your Peter obi has joined more than 3 parties in the past few years.
Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by ebuka1511(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Let us not be fast at condemning him, many people like him who believe that it is right for power to shift to the south will have to make a decision between Obi and Jagaban. His call was for Jagaban. it is what it is.

He is among those that rightly believe power would move to the south after 8 years in the North and I see nothing wrong in it. I also rightly believe it is time for power rotation to the south after the North has had it for 8 years. Whichever vehicle would be used in actualizing this power movement does not matter.

And to be fair, it is time for power to move to the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by FireUpNow(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Orubebe is a complete and compound mad man. Not a serious politician.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Reference(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Yet another reason why a PVC is useless and cannot deliver a better life for the average Nigerian.
In a clime where there are no rules, no standards, no honour what is there to invest in.

If you ask me to bet that Real Madrid will beat Millwall I will be excited to wager my house but if the players emerge in the second half and Benzema and Luka Modric are now playing for Millwall and the defence of Millwall has switched to Real Madrid then my wager is just a waste of time and resources.... so is the average PVC as far as this report is concerned.

Restructure Nigeria first to set the rules of the game, develop values and ideologies, then democracy will become meaningful and elections will become tools of national development.

For after 23 years of so called democracy and after 6 general elections if the country is worse than it was in 1999 in all indices of life and decent living and the nation is tottering on the verge of collapse then we must be doing something seriously wrong and persisting in error.

I will be the last to support futile attempt at patchwork nationhood or bask in self delusion that we are making progress. The elections just days ago is further proof that no lessons have been learnt over 23 years. None whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Parachoko: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
APC will do and accept anyone to get the support of SouthSouth.

However, I stand with PDP and Atiku.

May God continually bless our National Secretary Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy cool
APC will defeat PDP in the South South.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by ola1982(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
You can say that again
ĺ love you

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by onunwa21(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Political dog!! Eating his vomit!!!!
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Contekbbc: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is so hilarious.
No one is normal again in this country,an only me remain

Freshfish4:
Idiat left a sinking ship to another sinking ship.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Invictuse: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2022
And you are fooling your father
Cajal:
PDP IS SINKING
OBI IS GAINING
APC IS POLITICKING
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2022
They are all in one party.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Tochj(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2022
Orubebe joined APC to share the money
Southern people position is that power should go to South East not the south.
If you are interested in Justice
Your party should be LP and Obi
Power shift to South West is not Justice.

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by rolams(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Royalty83:

Theses politicians know what is feasible. No sensible player in our polity will decamp from APC or PDP to Labour party. For the Twitter Jamboree and Nairaland Hippophurray

Bitter truth
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Orubebe is in the same party.

And this confirms that GEJ is backing APC. Orubebe will go where his master goes.

Yeah, like I always say, Nigerian politicians are in ONE party. APC and PDP are just the factions.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Cajal(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Invictuse:
And you are fooling your father
Am disappointed in you
As old as you are
You lack the ability to engage in constructive criticism
What has this got to do with my father
I hand you over to God almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Opak001(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2022
If you can't beat them,join them
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by ebisole(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Orubebe Joined APC a year after Buhari became president, uploader should stop decieving the masses , Efcc came after him immediately Buhari was sworn in as President, he then join the APC and remained silent in politics to make them their mind
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2022
mrkings84:
All Nigerian politicians are thieves. The only difference is that some are lesser thieves!

That's why I am rooting for OBI THE LESSER THIEF!!

So you must vote for a thief because he is 'lesser'

Okay now.
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Peacecore: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2022
9jaRealist:

Wonders will never end in Nigerian politics…
But don’t the APC even have a minimum standard for accepting new members?

>

Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by Peacecore: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
APC will do and accept anyone to get the support of SouthSouth.

However, I stand with PDP and Atiku.

May God continually bless our National Secretary Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy cool
please just delete d post
Re: 7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC by IbileIfe: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Get your PVC for APC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.