Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends (83079 Views)

Man 'strips Girlfriend In The Presence Of His Friends And Flogs Her For Cheating / Nigerian Lady Strips A Woman Caught Sleeping With Her Husband Unclad,flogs Her(p / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by JBoss25(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Soldiers gave this guy a beating grin
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by hammer567: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha!

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by fykes(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
U flog person daughter because she allows you sleep with her in the name of boyfriend...

Okay...I'm waiting my girls are growing

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by aelle(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wahala
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by kaludestiny10(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Guys wey no get girl friends, get peace of mind.
But such an act from the boy friend is totally unacceptable.
The said male friend should be arrested and prosecuted.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na by force. Atleast she no b ur wife yet.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by damola1: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
He deserve some flogging

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by colestephan86: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian Lady simply identified as Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to cry out for justice after her boyfriend identified as Fatai gathered some of his friends together and then he flogged her mercilessly over claims that she was cheating on him.

Aduke, a HND1 Student of Bartholomew College of Health Shao, Kwara State, told her friends that the incident happened at Fatai’s residence.

According to her friends, Fatai had invited her to his house without giving her any hint of what he was about to do. When she arrived at his home, she met some of his friends, all male, in his living room. He theb started to interrogate her, accusing her of engaging in hookups. Things took a different turn when he and his friends forcefully grabbed her hands and legs and then he began to flog her with a cane.

At a point, he pulled her pant and flogged her bare butt. He had a change of heart and wore her pant back.

Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to share videos from the scene. The matter was reported to the police and Army and the boys were picked up. Her friends are alleging that the matter might have been swept under the carpet.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfDOYeoKIrQ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=a9730d7e-c664-4fb6-9a4b-d9d2a06ff810&ig_mid=B2CA0FA1-BC4D-41B7-B8E3-E4BB99822ED8
I saw the video today, I have never being more agree in my life.
No husband of my sis that has paid dowery can do this to my sis talk more of a mere boyfriend.
I go kill am

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good to know the idiot has been arrested by the police.

Y'all need to see the way the idiot was begging and crying like a baby.

Foolish coward..

obembet:
Some guys are just mad, flogging a grown up girl.. imagine what he will do when he eventually marry

Islandlady:
She should have seen the red flag before now that she is dating an animal

But one yeye love is blinding her eyes! Those animal guys need to be imprisoned toh

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by joeking2222: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
obembet:
Some guys are just mad, flogging a grown up girl.. imagine what he will do when he eventually marry
Sometimes when i hear things like this, i just which the ANGEL holding the TRUMPET should blow it on time.......make everybody waka......things like this dey make person sick..........most especially RAPE CASES it seems GOD don too gentle for HUMANS!!!!
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Gkay1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmmmm, I reserved my comments.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ahnie: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
His replicate are online .

They're not hard to spot.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol..
I have the video and enjoyed watching it...
All of them are Stupid fools..
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Enumerator(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
I tell you!
blazepascal:
Women ND cheating na 5 nd 6
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by IgOga(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Arrest these thugs...that is an assault....I don't get the mentality of some of you here blaming the girl, who is a victim of assault

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Rexymania(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
No chill �
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by iscom(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ufotunang: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
So the boyfriend does not also cheat on her...is he a saint
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Oem18(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Farid24224:

E choke you too abi? grin
I swear grin
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by hammer567: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
WOMEN LIKE LIVING DANGEROUSLY.

I SWEAR!

IF GOOD BOYS TELL HER HI, SHE GO SAY, I WILL POUR SPIT IN YOUR EYE, IF U FOLLOW ME TALK AGAIN. STUPID GOAT!

NOW LOOK AT IT, SEE WAT BAD BOY DEY DO. cheesy

SEE PROBLEM, SHE USE HER HAND TO ALLOCATE TO HERSELF. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by OGwales(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Your papa send you go school to learn, na kpekus you dey distribute around. What a hoe
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Truvelisback(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Islandlady:

But one yeye love is blinding her eyes! Those animal guys need to be imprisoned toh
She saw the red flag but his money couldn't let her to break up with him.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ufotunang: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Girls when your boyfriend calls you to come to hos house ..and you see some of his friends in his house at that time..run away..it's a plan for them to rape you or maltreat you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mindlog:
Crazy, well good to know they have already been arrested

The good news is that those idiots would be released..
Both the boys and the girl ate all Stupid..

The girl has been damaged for life.. even he unlucky Weakling that would marry her tomorrow would always see the video of his wife Being flogged in her naked Ass staring in his face..
I have the full video sef..
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by hammer567: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

The good news is that those idiots would be released..
Both the boys and the girl ate all Stupid..

The girl has been damaged for life.. even he unlucky Weakling that would marry her tomorrow would always see the video of his wife Being flogged in her naked Ass staring in his face..
I have the full video sef..

THERE IS MORE?
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ASUGARUBA(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is dehumanizing, the guy and his friends deserve community punishment
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
hammer567:

THERE IS MORE?

Dey there nah..
I enjoyed the video jare...

She can never swear that she doesn't know she is dating a street boy..
They all love to date Bad boys.. when bad boys give them vibes they start Wailing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by toujurs: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Islandlady:

Mumu talk, what stupid red flag, She is a cheap bitch. This isn't love, the girl lack self respect. This one is small. Compared to what these nigerian girls take from these arabs in dubai. Hungry cheap things.

If she had worked hard for her money, and could provide for her self independently, or was rather comfortable with what she got from her parents, do you think she tolerate that nonsense from any motherfucker.

It's when a lady has been bleeped helplessly and dumped, that is when she begin to update status, with "a queen and more" "I'm enough for my self" "i can provide and be satisfied with what i have" "God cares more" grin..

Mehn you girls need alot of orientation, it seems mothers aren't doing enough with home training.

Regardless, shout out to the hard working ladies out there, that could spend their own money on them selves, and take care of themselves. And knows relationship isn't about extorting money in exchange for sex.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Tvoice: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nothing we nor go see for dis country, u turn ur girlfriend to primary school pupil, it is well .
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Aniediimeedet: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=114004464]A Nigerian Lady simply identified as Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to cry out for justice after her boyfriend identified as Fatai gathered some of his friends together and then he flogged her mercilessly over claims that she was cheating on him.

Aduke, a HND1 Student of Bartholomew College of Health Shao, Kwara State, told her friends that the incident happened at Fatai’s residence.

According to her friends, Fatai had invited her to his house without giving her any hint of what he was about to do. When she arrived at his home, she met some of his friends, all male, in his living room. He theb started to interrogate her, accusing her of engaging in hookups. Things took a different turn when he and his friends forcefully grabbed her hands and legs and then he began to flog her with a cane.

At a point, he pulled her pant and flogged her bare butt. He had a change of heart and wore her pant back.

Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to share videos from the scene. The matter was reported to the police and Army and the boys were picked up. Her friends are alleging that the matter might have been swept under the carpet.

Who took the pictures and who posted it?
Abi they finished taken her pictures and still gave it to her to post??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.