Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends (83080 Views)

Man 'strips Girlfriend In The Presence Of His Friends And Flogs Her For Cheating / Nigerian Lady Strips A Woman Caught Sleeping With Her Husband Unclad,flogs Her(p / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by EmiDon11: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=114004464]A Nigerian Lady simply identified as Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to cry out for justice after her boyfriend identified as Fatai gathered some of his friends together and then he flogged her mercilessly over claims that she was cheating on him.

Aduke, a HND1 Student o Bartholomew College of Health Shao, Kwara State, told her friends that the incident happened at Fatai’s residence.

According to her friends, Fatai had invited her to his house without giving her any hint of what he was about to do. When she arrived at his home, she met some of his friends, all male, in his living room. He theb started to interrogate her, accusing her of engaging in hookups. Things took a different turn when he and his friends forcefully grabbed her hands and legs and then he began to flog her with a cane.
At a point, he pulled her pant and flogged her bare butt. He had a change of heart and wore her pant back.
Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to share videos
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Omobaba573: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is unimaginable...
Girls of nowadays and �...

Those guys are bastards as well
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by EmiDon11: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

At a point, he pulled her pant and flogged her bare butt. He had a change of heart and wore her pant back.
na only this verse carry me come here o

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by nwokoocha: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
An Hausa man flogged his Yoruba hippopotamus girlfriend.
Omo Yoruba, not surprised
cool
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by fredoooooo: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
They should beat those guys nakedly at the market and throw them to jail ...
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Islandlady:
She should have seen the red flag before now that she is dating an animal

But one yeye love is blinding her eyes! Those animal guys need to be imprisoned toh
Cry blood grin
Islandlady:

But one yeye love is blinding her eyes! Those animal guys need to be imprisoned toh
Cry blood
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Iamstickzbaba(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol...The question is did she cheat or not? If u ar on d street seeing the way dis our girls cheat on dare relationship all in the name of "big gurls" nd dey will still be pitied for doing all dat wen d mata cast
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
colestephan86:

I saw the video today, I have never being more agree in my life.
No husband of my sis that has paid dowery can do this to my sis talk more of a mere boyfriend.
I go kill am

Your English is enough to kill your sis before any boyfriend
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mrsserene:
How did it get to this?
Some women are getting this kind of treatment because they don't respect themselves. If you had stayed in your father's house who would dare do this to you?
Lol

Mama...e pain the guy. Imagine spending heavily on your gf(school fees, house rent, hair money etc) and you find out she is doing hookup with other men. The thing dey pain die grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
darediamond:
Shebi you think you are a Man by spending money on your girl and she reciprocating with Good BAD or Worse SEX?

Then she have nothing to loose and can remain a PROSTITUTE getting fukked by other Men like you.

Yees!

Take as girlfriend only a Lady who is ready to Spend on You As You Are Spending On Her you no go hear words.

Soja go, Soja Come!
Gold plated!!!
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by colestephan86: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ok
luminouz:

Your English is enough to kill your sis before any boyfriend
I am sure you got the message, awon set brighter grammar
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by luminouz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
colestephan86:
Ok
I am sure you got the message, awon set brighter grammar

Lol...I trust your sister is not like that guy's gf sha. She was doing hookup oooooo..na why the bf hot angry and beat her yansh cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Emdebby2: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by President2001(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
May be Fatai is looking for 10 virgin
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Mrsserene: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
luminouz:

Lol

Mama...e pain the guy. Imagine spending heavily on your gf(school fees, house rent, hair money etc) and you find out she is doing hookup with other men. The thing dey pain die grin
She no try
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by colestephan86: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...I trust your sister is not like that guy's gf sha. She was doing hookup oooooo..na why the bf hot angry and beat her yansh cheesy
It's not enough bro, it's not enough.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Nicenixon: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is very bad mehn. The way some girls rate or carry themselves before their boyfriends is very low but notwithstanding, beating a girl is out of my league.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by citee(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Honestly I don't understand how some guys reason. If you suspect your babe of doing anything untoward why not just breakup with her. See the way he is flogging her as if she is his child. If you check the background of this guy you'll notice his father used to beat his mother as well.
The love of money has also blinded a lot of girls to fall for the wrong guys. This is definitely unacceptable by any standard.

The guy should be made to account for his actions, him and his stupid friends.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Quiny32323: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Islandlady:

They don hustle hustler n u are here complaining angry
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Itzurboi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
obembet:

Anything bad in that?
You no get hookup fig..
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Konjiboii: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
limcar:
coming from a randy fellow

Being sarcastic �
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Justiceleague1: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
See them now like chickens after seeing army grin

Mumus..na for woman body them dey get power grin
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by franchasofficia: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Honestly every girl deserves a rich dad that really cares.

This breaks my heart cry

Imagine one bastard that calls himself a guy or man laying his filthy hands on my own daughter in the name of being her boyfriend or even husband? In fact, not only him will bear the consequences, his useless father that failed to raise him to be a reasonable young man will also pay dearly.

I don't pray for this to happen to my kids but if by mistake something like this happens, hell will be a sweeter abode for satan than what that idiot will go through in life. What nonsenss is that, gosh angry

Its always girls from poor families looking for love they couldn't get at home that useless guys like this idiot use to shine, sighs

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by IamAsiri: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bawsse:
I for do that my hookup babe this thing that year o...
Nice one...

You can't say you love someone then go around sharing his pussy...
Very disrespectful

Your wife?
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by 43Ronin: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Spare the rod and spoil the brod
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Elioandrew: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2022
MY JUDGEMENT...

The stupid boy and his friends should be taken to the kwara stadium(if any), tied up naked faced down, gallons of water poured on them, CHANNELS, TSTV, AIT, NTA, ETC invited to capture for the world to see, and then, the girl and other girls should be empowered to flog them from 7am to 7pm with better koboko for 14 days straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Mcslize: 12:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Bawsse:
I for do that my hookup babe this thing that year o...
Nice one...

You can't say you love someone then go around sharing his pussy...
Very disrespectful

No love can be vouch for.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by aswani(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2022
There's more to this story than meets the eye.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by purejustice36: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2022
How wish Calabar not dey Nigeria
Kwara girls for be something else
Them dey cheat pass San Andreas CJ for PS2
Especially that Illorin side
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by ZeusP(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Animals disguise as humans
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.