Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends (83085 Views)

Man 'strips Girlfriend In The Presence Of His Friends And Flogs Her For Cheating / Nigerian Lady Strips A Woman Caught Sleeping With Her Husband Unclad,flogs Her(p / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Psoul(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian Lady simply identified as Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to cry out for justice after her boyfriend identified as Fatai gathered some of his friends together and then he flogged her mercilessly over claims that she was cheating on him.

Aduke, a HND1 Student of Bartholomew College of Health Shao, Kwara State, told her friends that the incident happened at Fatai’s residence.

According to her friends, Fatai had invited her to his house without giving her any hint of what he was about to do. When she arrived at his home, she met some of his friends, all male, in his living room. He theb started to interrogate her, accusing her of engaging in hookups. Things took a different turn when he and his friends forcefully grabbed her hands and legs and then he began to flog her with a cane.

At a point, he pulled her pant and flogged her bare butt. He had a change of heart and wore her pant back.

Aduke took to her Whatsapp status to share videos from the scene. The matter was reported to the police and Army and the boys were picked up. Her friends are alleging that the matter might have been swept under the carpet.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfDOYeoKIrQ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=a9730d7e-c664-4fb6-9a4b-d9d2a06ff810&ig_mid=B2CA0FA1-BC4D-41B7-B8E3-E4BB99822ED8

Hw did she get the video?
Did the boyfriend also sent the video to her after the flogging or one of his boyfriend's friends sent it to her?
So many fake things on social media

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Prosperlly001: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] dat guy need to be though serious lesson.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by bizzibodi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Who posted d video...Afonja men & their entitlement mentality ehh!she should give Thanksgiving as they never taught of mining skull & kpomno area.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by luminouz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
franchasofficia:
Honestly every girl deserves a rich dad that really cares.

This breaks my heart cry

Imagine one bastard that calls himself a guy or man laying his filthy hands on my own daughter in the name of being her boyfriend or even husband? In fact, not only him will bear the consequences, his useless father that failed to raise him to be a reasonable young man will also pay dearly.

I don't pray for this to happen to my kids but if by mistake something like this happens, hell will be a sweeter abode for satan than what that idiot will go through in life. What nonsenss is that, gosh angry

Its always girls from poor families looking for love they couldn't get at home that useless guys like this idiot use to shine, sighs

Lies

Girls from poor families don't look for love, they look for money. It's whoever can pay their bills that dictates how fast, high or wild they must jump. Stop with the BS.
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Prince001(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bawsse:
I for do that my hookup babe this thing that year o...
Nice one...

You can't say you love someone then go around sharing his pussy...
Very disrespectful

Wowww so shocking that some people like these ur hypocrites comment. Instead of using physical abuse why can't u leave d gal and move on with ur life?
We have a long way to go in Naija ooo. Just imagine how many people likes ur comment wowwww!!!!
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Bawsse(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Prince001:

Wowww so shocking that some people like these ur hypocrites comment. Instead of using physical abuse why can't u leave d gal and move on with ur life?
We have a long way to go in Naija ooo. Just imagine how many people likes ur comment wowwww!!!!

Ironically that's what I did.... Left her the Bleep alone, I no get power
Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by BOZZKJ: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
She be runz gel.The boyfriend say she go hookup.He might be right.

True!
Though it doesn't justify him treating her that way.

He for just serve her breakfast n move on.

Those weh de do relationship de try sha.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends by Khaysee: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
limcar:
how much you dey pay for short time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.