Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation (656 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation by King11th: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gumi stated this in a post on his Facebook account while reacting to the choices of presidential candidates under political parties in the country.

The cleric claimed the agitation of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) has reduced since the emergence of Peter....

Click the link to read full story:

https://www.ekohotblog.com/2022/07/11/2023-gumi-reveals-how-peter-obis-candidacy-has-affected-ipob-agitation/
Re: 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Trash as usual
Re: 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation by Ceenaija(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Yea,I think Gumi is right. The support Nigeria youths are given to Peter Obi raised hope of sense of belonging among the agitators,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation by agadez007(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2022
There is nothing bad there,they are still Nigerians,until the country divides they are still part and parcel of the country
Their forebearers have been in the contraption called Nigeria before it was created even way longer before people like Atiku’s(Cameroon) and buhari’s(Niger) father’s arrived
Re: 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation by Factcheck0001: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Trash as usual

Re: 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation by helinues: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Ipob/ESN/UGM are now Obidient temporary.

Nigeria as a zoo have been suspended until after imminent election loss

1 Like

Re: 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation by Vote4Obi: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Ceenaija:
Yea,I think Gumi is right. The support Nigeria youths are given to Peter Obi raised hope of sense of belonging among the agitators,

For the first time, Gumi is right!
The emergence of Peter Obi has vastly affected the secessionists. Most of the Igbo youths that were supporting Biafra were doing so because they realized that Nigeria's situation was hopeless and only break-up will change the situation. However, the emergence of Obi alongside a progressive Northerner as potential winner has given hope that Nigeria could be redeemed.

I, myself had lost hope on Nigeria until the emergence of Peter Obi and Datti. Now, imagine how hopeless the situation would have been if we had just Tinubu/Shettima and Atiku/Okowa to choose from? Believe me, the call for secession would have been too loud now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:Gov Shettima did not appoint Other tribes in his Cabinet as widly shared / Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Assembly Member In Bayelsa Over Defection / Tinubu’s People Promised Me N100,000 But Paid Only N40k - Fake Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.