Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

To Nigeria & The Rest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Nigeria & The Rest (173 Views)

2024 Theme (year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Nigeria & The Rest by OpenYourEyes1: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2022
While I was feeding & guiding you as a parent guides his children, I expected you to grow and be of help to others, especially in Africa, but you seem to be very wayward child who have refused to grow & have little to no respect for her parent. You still have the opportunity to correct your evil ways and do what is right. You need those who see to guide you as I have noticed what is coming for you from Sahara & others(Children of GOD will be secured wherever they are.).
As a wayward child, you would say "you need no one to tackle that for you". ..So, I leave you to tackle it yourself or look for those who see to guide you...

I now understand why you are the way you are. GOD help you.

(1) (Reply)

HIS Plan Or YOUR Plan / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 132. / Hon. Adeniyi Oluwatosin Ismail Congratulates Muslims On Eid-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.